Sis Gets Ridden At Bike Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers

"What the fuck are you talking about hot shot?" he snarled.

"Well, I just curious about how much time I was going to save you brushing your teeth in the morning."

As I was saying that I turned half way to face the girls and when I turned back I struck his mouth with a hard karate chop with the very edge of my hand. I had put all of my weight behind the blow and for the next several minutes 'horse cock' was spitting little white chunks of dentine all over the field.

"Now I want you to understand one thing and that is if you ever threaten Brandy or any one in her family again I'll do a lot more damage to you than what I just did. Do you understand me?"

Some of the teeth that I had knocked out were his own and not caps for his mouth was a bloody mess as some teeth had come out roots and all. Great, I didn't like the SOB anyway.

We turned and I took a hand from each of the girls and we walked away. I was smart enough not to turn my back and walk directly away for fear that he would have tried something behind my back so we walked off at right angles to where he was so I could keep an eye on him as we left. There wasn't a sound coming from the group he was playing to before the incident and it appeared to me as if they were glad he had finally got his comeuppance.

Chris said, "Hey Jimbo, that really turned me on. Let's go back to the motel. C'mon Brandy, you can come along and watch if you have nothing better to do."

The three of us rode back in the van and the girls made their way up to our room. I stopped at the nearby liquor store and got a few bottles of wine before joining them.

Chris wasn't in the room more than a couple of minutes before she was naked and looking around for glasses for some wine. "Brandy, would you like a glass?" She asked.

It didn't appear that Brandy could take her eyes off Chris's body but she nodded yes. I stripped off my things while they were sipping their wine and sat on the sofa. Brandy was then confused as to which of us she was going to stare at ... Chris or me.

Chris took one look at my cock and soon had her hands all over it. It wasn't long before I was harder than hell and she had taken the very head of it in her sweet little mouth.

She had her tongue busier than hell just flicking it back and forth over the tip of it and then stopped and looked over at Brandy saying,

"Brandy, this is the right size of cock for sucking and fucking. You can get it in your mouth without choking and it's plenty big enough to really give you some pleasure in your pussy." She went right back to working on my cock as she finished saying that.

I looked over at Brandy and motioned her over to me. She hesitantly came over to sit beside me and was intent in watching every move Chris was making on me. After a few minutes I could actually feel her breathing deeper and faster. I reached around her shoulders and pulled her had to me and planted a big kiss on her sweet ruby red lips. Whew, she threw her arms around my neck and responded with burying her tongue deep in my throat. I let that go on for a minute or two before pushing her away and telling Chris to stop.

"Chris, we are being unfair to Brandy by excluding her from our enjoyment. Brandy why don't you strip your clothes off and at least just stay close to the action to see it close up?"

She stuttered a little before Chris knelt up and put her hands under Brandy's top and then slipping it off over her head. She then followed that by reaching behind her and unsnapped her bra letting the loveliest tits I ever saw spring free. Damn, they weren't just large but firmer than any I ever saw before. I leaned down and pulled her shorts down to her knees and Chris continued the motion pulling them off her.

I put a hand under her chin and lifted it asking if she wouldn't like to hold the shaft of my cock while Chris had her mouth around the head of it. She just nodded yes but was very sheepish about the whole thing. I let my hand slip down to lightly caress the tit that was nearest me and let my fingers lightly move around the nipple and could feel her respond with a few large breaths. By then Chris had my cock almost buried pushing Brandy's hand out of the way as she took my cock deep in her mouth.

All of a sudden Chris pulled off my cock and sat up saying,

"Jim, I want you to fuck me and let Brandy see what that is all about."

She rolled on her back and I slid on top of her guiding my cock to her waiting pussy lips. She was soaked with her passion so I was able to slide all the way in to the hilt without any trouble. Brandy gulped and asked,

"Chris, doesn't that hurt you?"

"Hell no, it feels terrific." Chris replied.

Brandy had her face down close to Chris's waist getting a good look at what was going on when I pulled out of Chris and suggested,

"Brandy, I think you ought to let me open you up like this. I know you would learn to love it."

Chris had moved over and was massaging Brandy's breasts as I was talking and then let one hand slip down between Brandy's legs and began fingering her pussy. Brandy went a little wild with excitement.

I finally called an end to the disorganized form of sex we were going through and said,

"Hold on everybody. Let's stop for a few minutes and discuss where we are and were we are going from here. We are going in every direction and yet no one knows where this will all end up."

I continued with "Brandy, you said you were still a virgin but you never mentioned whether you wanted to stay that way. Would you like to join Chris and I in a little three-way sexual escapade?"

Her eyes were glued to my hard on and she shook her head affirmatively.

"Great, let's all retire to the king size bed where there will be a lot more room for us."

"Chris, get on one side of me and let Brandy get on the other side and then show her how to suck a cock."

Chris took my shaft in one hand then put her tongue out and let it circle round and round the head of my cock stopping to let the tip of her tongue open up the slit at the tip of my cock.

"Brandy, now do what I just did."

Brandy looked kind of sheepish as she lightly touched my cock and then dropped her mouth to mimic what Chris had just showed her. Hmmm, so far so good.

"Great Brandy, now open you mouth and let the head of his cock in little ways." Chris instructed.

Brandy was holding my cock a little tighter now and soon had it in deep enough that her lips were touching the shaft. Chris was down close to the action and told Brandy to bob up and down going as far down as she could without gagging. Brandy followed directions perfectly and it wasn't long before I could feel the warmth growing in my balls indicating I was ready to explode. Rather than take the chance of sickening her with her first load of come in her mouth I pulled back and swung Chris around to it and let her drop down and finish off the blowjob. Brandy could see my come oozing out from around the shaft where it entered Chris's mouth and just sat there mesmerized by the whole thing.

Chris finally lifted up a bit so Brandy could see how she milked every drop from the head of my cock.

"Chris, stop, let me taste it." Brandy almost screeched.

They swapped positions and Brandy squeezed the last drops out of me.

"It tastes salty but nice." She murmured.

"Girls, turnabout is only fair and Brandy you are in for your first pussy eating. I'm going to start with Chris and then swing over to you. While I am doing you Chris will be giving your tits a mouth job.

Chris looked at me, winked and gave me one huge smile. It was obvious she was looking forward to wrapping her lips around Brandy's nipples that had hardened in the last few minutes.

Chris spread her legs allowing me to position my face so that my tongue was able to reach out and open her pussy lips for my fingers to follow. I used my index and middle fingers to hold her lips open while my tongue searched out her clit. While my tongue was busy flicking back and forth over the nub of her clit I had folded three fingers into a teepee shape and slipped them into her pussy a few inches. My lips slipped around until they were able to hold the nub of her clit lightly between them while my tongue kept flicking the nub and sliding up and down the sides of it. The fingers I had in her started to drive in and out as if they were fucking her and it didn't take much of that before Chris was going through her usual climax convulsions. Her hips were high off the bed and she was thrashing her head back and forth and moaning up a storm. Brandy just sat there in awe of what she was watching. One loud moan and it was over for Chris. The juices were pouring out of her as her orgasm overtook her.

"Brandy, you're next but if you take a look at my cock it is rock hard and ready to fuck. I am going to eat you exactly the way I did with Chris but as you soon as you have your orgasm I am going to slip this thing deep inside of you taking your cherry along the way. Is that OK with you?"

She nodded yes but turned her face down in sort of embarrassment.

I took her hand and pulled her to the top of the bed and gave her a huge kiss. I had one hand lightly caressing her breasts with the other hand slowly sliding down to her crotch. I slid down with my mouth kissing her breasts on the way to her pussy finally ending up where my tongue was ready to search out her clitoris. I had folded three fingers of one hand in a teepee shape the same as I had with Chris but wondered if I was making a mistake in thinking I could slide them into a virgin. Well, I would at least try.

Once again I used my fingers to open the pussy in front of me and let my tongue do its thing searching out the hidden nub of her clit. I moved my teepee shaped fingers in line with her pussy and began to slide them into her. She instantly reacted by moving her hips back and away from my hand saying,

"Ouch, that hurts."

I unfolded my fingers and let my index finger replace the three of them. My tongue had found the hot button of her clit and was busy getting her stimulated. My index finger was moving quickly in a fucking motion and she let out a huge grunt as she felt herself getting aroused to the point where she knew her orgasm was near. I put my tongue and finger into high gear and it only took another few seconds before she was using her hands to pull my face deeper into her pussy and letting out a loud but warm moaning as the climax overcame her. As I had promised I pushed my face away from her pussy and slid up to face her.

My cock was so hard it almost hurt as I reached over to the side of the bed to grab the condom I had put there. I slipped it on and then positioned the head of it in line with her puffy pussy lips. Chris had her face down close to the action to see exactly what was going on and I muttered that she could aim my cock if she wanted to. That was all it took. She held it lightly and moved it into perfect position and then said,

"Anytime you're ready big boy."

With that I gave a slight push with my hips and could feel the head of my cock slide in a few inches. Another bit of pressure and I was in another inch or so and could feel the resistance of her hymen. One more hard thrust and I was in to the hilt and Brandy's arms were around the back of my neck pulling our faces together. She had pushed Chris out of the way with the movement of her legs climbing up and around the backs of my legs.

"Oh God, that feels terrific." She moaned.

I was holding my weight off her by resting on my elbows but soon had my hands moved a little higher to cup her gorgeous breasts. That must have been a magic switch in turning her on for she let out a huge moan and threw her pussy hard against me and pulled our faces together to kiss me.

"Jim, you're wonderful. Please don't ever stop." She cooed.

Damn this woman was getting me hotter by the minute with her words and moans. It wasn't going to take much more before I was going to be exploding. She was throwing her ass up to meet my every thrust as I was driving my cock into her with all the force I could muster. One more kiss and that was it. I was filling the condom with a load bigger than I had felt in a long time. I let myself go down against her and buried my face between her breasts. Whew, this woman was something else.

Chris slipped my condom off as soon as I was clear of Brandy and then did something that shocked the hell out of me ... she replaced my cock in Brandy's pussy with her own tongue. She was going to eat Brandy to see if she get her to have another orgasm!

It took Brandy a minute or so to realize what was happening and she pulled back but Chris was prepared for that and held her tightly. Not wanting Chris to suffer a rejection and defeat in what she was wanting to do I leaned forward and kissed Brandy telling her to hush and just relax ... Chris was going to give her another bit of excitement that she would find fantastic. She quieted down a bit and Chris went to work on her pussy. She and I had never discussed if she was bisexual or not but it sure looked as if she knew precisely what to do. While Chris's mouth and fingers were busy in Brandy's pussy my tongue was busy in her mouth and all over a breast. I took a nipple lightly between my lips and then let my tongue flick the very tip of it first slowly and then increasing in speed. My other hand was busy with her other breast working it over much the same way.

Chris and I kept this up for a good few minutes before I moved up to kiss her and could feel her breaths coming faster and deeper. She was burying her tongue deeper in my mouth than it had up to then and finally she let out one terrifically loud moan and threw her pussy hard against Chris's face. She had had her second orgasm in a very short time ... and this time with a woman's tongue.

The three of us just lay there for what seemed forever with our bodies intertwined. Chris had rested one hand on my cock and every now and then would flick her fingers against my shaft. I wasn't sure if she was signaling me that she wanted to get it hard gain but I knew it wouldn't rise to the occasion for a while.

"Hey girls. How about we get cleaned up and head out to that barbecue place I heard about. Some ribs and beer would go great right about now. What do you say?"

They both jumped at the offer and we took turns in the shower. It was way too small for even two of us. Brandy's body was really turning on Chris and she couldn't keep her eyes off her tits. While Brandy seemed to enjoy getting eaten by Chris it didn't appear that she was going to reciprocate. It was going to be up to me to eat her out.

Dinner went over great. The ribs were fantastic and Chris even had a second helping. The conversation ranged all over the place and it turned out that Brandy had to leave her sisters place since her sister was getting married and the apartment was too small for the three of them. Brandy was between jobs and I mentioned that my place was more than large enough and she would be welcome to come and live with me. I would also be able to provide her with all of the fucking and sucking she might ever want. That got Chris laughing and Brandy even smiled. Damned if she didn't accept my offer without batting an eye. Her following discussions were all about how she could get her stuff moved up to my place and was I going to charge her rent. I assured her there wouldn't be any rent but I did lay down some laws to protect myself rather than her.

I had no interest in having her bring any men to my place and sex with me would cease the first time she had sex with another man. Disease is too commonplace for me to take a chance on contracting it from her. She got to crying with the second point saying that I must think she is some kind of whore who would have sex with me and then go out and have it with other guys too. I assured her I only thought the highest of her but wanted to make sure she understood where I was coming from. She cuddled close to me saying that she thought it was time for sleep and I couldn't have agreed more. I was dragging and my cock was actually a little sore.

We went out on the town after dinner and had a fantastic time. The bars were hopping and many of them had some decent music. I'm twenty-five and used to play in a small band so the music was right up my alley. After a couple of hours of that type of action with two women and I was ready to hit the sack. Brandy agreed and I think Chris had some ideas of a hot and wild threesome back at the motel.

By now there was no embarrassment at any nudity so we were stripped and ready for whatever was in front of us in no time flat. I had picked up a bottle of scotch and vodka that afternoon in a liquor store near the barbecue place and we all had some stiff drinks while sitting nude out on our balcony looking at the ocean. It was pretty and sexier than hell. Chris was driving me a little crazy with her toes. She had moved her chair around so that it was facing me and lifted her leg in the air and pointed her foot at my cock. Brandy got giggling about it but as soon as Chris had her foot in the right spot she moved it forward and had her toes sliding up and down my shaft. I tried to ignore the action but sure enough a few minutes of that and I started to get a hard on. Chris dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth and this time damn near had me buried. Brandy gulped at how much cock Chris was swallowing and I looked at her and told her that she would have to try that the next time she did me. Her eyes wee as big as dinner plates looking at Chris but she nodded yes in response to what I had just said.

Later that week I got the urge to fuck my sweet sister's ass but felt certain she wouldn't allow it but all I could do was to ask. I finally came up with the idea of getting her to allow me to put the head of my cock in her ass while I jerked off and finally shot my load up her ass just to see how that all felt. I then got the idea of doing that and letting Brandy do the physical work with her hand on my cock. That night we were laying around after me eating both of them out when I brought up the subject. Chris flipped out saying absolutely NOT. A few seconds later Brandy said that she would be willing to try. I would do her ass and Chris would jerk me off.

I got out some Vaseline and had Brandy get up on her hands and knees and had Chris position herself close to where the action would be. I lubed up my cock and pressed the head of it against Brandy's ass and put a little pressure on it. Her ass retreated from the pressure and it took a little more to finally get it in her. She screeched a little with the pain it caused but told me to continue. Chris got one hand on the shaft of my cock while she massaged Brandy's pussy with her other one. That turned Brandy on to the point where she was getting aroused with the action and Chris was working my cock fast and furious. The thought of the whole scenario brought me to a quick climax but just before I unloaded I slipped my cock up Brandy's ass another couple of inches and that brought a real moan of pain from her and I quickly withdrew. I pulled her around and kissed her deeply thanking her for letting me try it. There were tears in her eyes and I vowed never to try it again.

We had a great week among our biker friends and a ton of them tried to hit on my two female friends but the girls withstood all of their advances. The weather was nice for our trip home but the traffic wasn't. It took us more than ten hours for the four hundred miles.

Brandy was going to be staying with me from then on but Chris wanted to spend one last night as a threesome. I ordered pizza and we unloaded the van of our clothes and stuff while waiting for the pies to be delivered. As soon as we had finished eating Chris stripped naked saying that she wanted me to fuck her from behind while she was bent over the back of the sofa. Brandy's eyes lit up with that idea and I soon had them both side by side over the back of the sofa and I was staring at two lovely pussies and tight little assholes. Whew, what a picture.

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers