Sis Gets Ridden At Bike Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
756 Followers

Since it was Chris's idea I entered her first. Her pussy was soaked with the passion that had been building in her ever since she came up with this idea. My cock slipped in to the hilt without any trouble and she gasped a little as I was hitting some places I hadn't hit in the whole week in Myrtle Beach. While I was thrusting in and out of her I reached over and had my fingers in Brandy and massaging her clit. It didn't take long before she was soaked also. Chris was throwing her hips back at me as hard as I was driving into her and I knew it wouldn't be long before she climaxed but I didn't want that to happen right then. I need to give Brandy a feeling for my cock in her tight little pussy. I pulled out of Christ and instantly moved over a foot and drove my rock hard cock deep into Brandy's waiting pussy. She moaned loud and long with pleasure and pushed her hips back at me to take every inch of my cock that was available to her. That did it for me and I shot stream after stream of my hot juices deep in her pussy and right then it dawned on me that I had made a huge mistake ... I wasn't wearing a condom. Oh Shit. Well, the next month or so was going to be one nervous period of time for us.

Since I had had my orgasm and neither of the girls had theirs I dropped to my knees and began licking on clits. Fist Brandy's followed my Chris's. My face was moving like a windshield wiper between the two pussies. Brandy was the first to let go and she was reaching behind her and using her hands to pull me deep into her love box. Chris wasn't long behind her and when she let go she was throwing her pussy hard against the sofa. All I could say was that a good time was had by all.

We sat around sipping on some wine before Chris headed for home. She promised to call tomorrow to see if we had any interesting plans and then left for the night. Brandy and I sat around for a little while longer talking about the kind of job she was going to look for and how the rest of her life was going to be. We hit the sack before midnight and once again she spooned to me. I awoke a few hours later and found her holding my cock as she was pushing her pussy hard against my ass and twirling it around. It was a feeling I had never experienced before meeting up with her and to think I took her cherry just a short time ago. I leaned my face back over my shoulder and found her face waiting right there for a huge kiss. We both turned over and it was my turn to spoon to her. It took no time at all before my cock was deep inside of her and just sliding in and out very slowly. Our orgasms seem to take forever to get there but I sure enjoyed the trip.

Brandy and I have been living together for the past few months and our feelings for one another seem to grow stronger by the day and there may be a future together for us. Oh by the way, she did have her period after the sex on the back of the sofa incident.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you enjoyed this story

Jan

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
756 Followers