All Comments on 'Sis-in-law Incentives Ch. 07'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
welocome to la la land...

series was goin fine.. then u drop this one..

first of all, was put off by the gay undertone in the jenny thresome and then he convinces her to fuck every new client he gets, converting her to a prostitute and not a high paid one at that.. and then u rush with another threesome, and drop the big one that he fucks 3 women and wears them out..

like i said, welcome to la la land..

~

gary

garyandrewsbodyguard@yahoo.com

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
NO fucking more clients

I do like this but no fucking more clients, no more JT, only Dawn. Alex, Holly, and Jenny together. No more MMF

Nate2301Nate2301over 14 years ago
Did you actually read the story?

In the story it never says anything about her banging all her clients. It was not even actually suggested. Secondly, Clearly Alex isn't into JT being that close to him while he's doing Jenny. Please people read the stories. To the author, please continue the series.

BaribrotherBaribrotherover 14 years ago
GREAT

I thought it was great. Keep it going. I do agree though, no client fucking. Can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Here we go again

I have noticed from your previous writings, that when you write a long series, you start rushing things. You also start changing your storyline subtlety start degrading the female characters in you stories. You trying to pimp out Jenny all of a sudden ruins the story. From the other comments left for this, others following this series don't care to have JT involved in it.

anton2054anton2054over 12 years ago
what a story, love it

i'am going to ch 8, looks like its going to be hot !!!!.

spankfunforspankfunforabout 10 years ago
Wife, her sister and friends -HARD all the time!

I was talking me and hard! This story can't be over yet! His wife and her sister and Beth & Dawn & husbands; all involved somewhere, somehow! To start with husband & sister-in-law is great! Everyone else is eventually involved, including blackmailing Beth's husband into playing cuckold for men & women, will be sex in every variation!This was a very incredible story, so far!

mthomas63mthomas63almost 9 years ago
Yummy!

This story is just getting better and better, if the hardness of my cock is any judge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story until

He pimp his sister in law out and force her to fuck JT.

I really hate asshole character like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very Disappointing!!!

You got off to such a good start in the early chapters. You seemed to know what a woman wants and needs. You were subtle and that was hot. I really enjoyed your early chapters. I even found myself lying in bed at night thinking of you, wondering what you were like, wondering what it would be like to me with you, to give myself to you. And then you blew it! So typical for a guy. You couldn't control yourself. Very disappointing!!!

blackknight314blackknight31412 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

mcrr2225mcrr22255 months ago

Enjoying? I'm lovin' them!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20400 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).