Sis-in-law Incentives Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to know." I told her, climbing off the bed and settling down next to her. "I don't care. Would you do it today?"

"God no! I'd do anything to take it back." She said while her shaking hands slowly worked their magic on her sister's hair.

I got up with a smile, went to the bathroom and got the hair ties she used on our little one's hair. I passed it to her and she smiled, tying off the braid, on one side of her sister's head. Then she urged Jenny to turn on her side, so she was facing away from her, and started on the other one. I could picture a young Jenny with pigtail braids jogging out of the house to catch the bus.

"We have a new start. You swore to me you'd make it 'for better'. So let's leave any old crap behind us; it doesn't matter today. Today I love you, and you love me, and we will not cheat on each other, wouldn't think of it. But that doesn't mean we can't share."

I was right in front of her now, leaning toward her, caressing her face. "From this day forward. Every day is better. Everything I do, I will do thinking of what you would like and want, and I hope you will do the same for me." I gasped a bit when Jenny's hand reached forward and pulled my softened dick to her mouth. She was just able to suck on the end of it.

"God!" Holly said with a sound of exasperation, pulling the end of the braid tight and tying it off. "My baby sister is a complete cock-whore for my husband, and I'll be damned if I'm not going to encourage it!" She grabbed her sister's braids, close to her head, and used them to pull her toward my cock, forcing the tart to get off the ground and onto her knees.

She tugged her face back and forth on my cock, and then passed the braids to me. "Don't waste another load in her mouth; she doesn't deserve it, the little witch."

Holly got up and kissed me. "Past is done. I'm sorry for anything I did that would have hurt you, whether you knew about it or not. I swear I'll do anything to make you happy. Just give me a chance." Then she stood up.

I followed her lead, standing, pulling up Jenny by the braids, keeping her mouth on my cock, fucking her face, while she stayed on one knee, ready to move with me if she had to.

"Past is past. And I'm sorry as well. We'll be deliriously happy together. Sound like a deal?"

She pushed up close to me, kissing me, hugging me tight. She pushed her hips toward mine, her sister's head in the way, forcing her down onto my cock until I was buried in her throat. Our kiss was long and warm, and when she pulled away, Jenny pulled her face away, gasping.

"That was mean!" she gasped, when she stopped gagging.

"You have no idea! I may forgive you, but you're still going to have to pay the piper. Not tonight, no, tonight is still yours, and he's going to fuck you until you can't walk." She reached down and rubbed her thumb across her sister's lips. "But you will pay, trust me, and afterwards, you'll think twice about angering the senior wife."

"So I'm still the junior wife?" she asked, plaintively.

"No divorces here. Happily ever fucking after." Holly told her, her thumb in her sister's mouth, where she sucked on it.

Jenny got up and gave Holly a big hug, "Thank you," she said before kissing her hard.

Holly pulled away, "God, you are bad, you incestuous little cock-whore lezbo tramp!"

"Cock-whore, lezbo?" Jenny said then she quickly leaned down and grabbed her sister's tit, sucking on the nipple. Holly gasped and started to push her away, then moaned and pulled her harder against her breast. While Jenny gobbled her sister's sensitive tits, her free hand slid behind Holly's back and disappeared in the crease of her butt. Then Jenny was wiggling her hips, in what I could only interpret as an invitation.

I stepped behind her and slid my cock home in her tight little slice. While I fucked her, I watched the older sister deal with her younger sister's affection. It was a beautiful sight.

Jenny pulled her face off of her sister's tit, then gave her nipple a big lick. "Cock-whore, lezbo, slut, tramp, whatever you want, I can be it for both of you." She was pressing back against my onslaught on her pussy, while one hand squeezed her sister's tit, and the other was working between her legs.

"I'll make mistakes. I always do. I know I'm a fuck up." She gasped, and her sister tried to quiet her, unsuccessfully. "Shit! I know it. But if you'll forgive me, and be patient with me, I swear I'll make it worth it. And I think that maybe with time, well, maybe I won't screw up so much."

Holly grabbed her sister's braids, and tugged her toward our bed, ignoring Jenny's "Ouch!" She sat on the edge and pulled Jenny to her tit, feeding her nipple to her sister. Pretty fucking hot if you asked me.

I had slipped out of her on the turn, but I was soon back inside my young cock-whore-lezbo-slut-tramp, fucking her with long, smooth strokes, getting off on the idea of the sisters becoming closer. Much closer.

Jenny's hand settled into her sister's lap, and went to work. Her arm and shoulder was moving hard and fast, and I could just picture the results of those movements on my wife's twat. I leaned forward, grabbing Jenny by her tits from below, and fucked her harder, pulling on her tits for extra leverage. She pulled her mouth off of her sister's nipple just long enough to moan "Oh, fuck, like that," and returned to the full on suction.

Holly finally gasped and pushed Jenny's face off of her tit, lying back on the bed. That just made her even more available, and Jenny, naughty little incestuous-cock-whore-lezbo-tramp-slut, dropped her face into Holly's crotch and did the unthinkable. Or maybe the inevitable in our case.

Holly cried out, "No, JEN," lifting her legs up, but Jenny just grabbed them tightly, held them against her shoulders and licked her older sister into submission.

This was all too much for me, and I was getting dangerously close to coming, so I slowed down my actions, easing in and out of Jenny, trying to reel back the urge to finish.

Jen on the other hand, seemed to have her situation well in hand. She hadn't given up her spot between her sister's legs, and Holly was moaning loudly, "Oh, you nasty little slut, you little bitch, oh FUCK, right there, there, there, Oh FUUUUUCK!"

All attempts to control my tempo were lost when I watched my wife come on her sister's face for the first time. I slammed my cock hard and fast into Jenny, whose body rocked back and forth, transferring the pressure onto Holly's pussy. "Oh GOD!" my wife cried out, "I'm coming again!"

And that was that. I blew my load in Jenny's hot twat, not even trying to get her to come, just happy to have filled another hole, and looking forward to the next one.

I collapsed into the bed, bracketed by my two 'wives', worn out for the moment. I think the whole emotionality of the evening was as exhausting as the sex, but of course, I was working on a shortage of sleep, and a surfeit of sex.

"Jesus, Jen! When did you become such a slut?" Holly asked from my left side.

"I think it was right around the first time my lips wrapped around his fat cock and I knew I would do anything I could to repeat that feeling." Jenny said, reaching down and caressing my wilted manhood.

I couldn't but help think back to our time in the movie theater, which definitely was slutty.

"Yep, that would just about do it." Holly said with a sigh.

"I'm thinking maybe you should have invited Beth over after all. She could have been our fluffer." Jenny giggled.

"That's not a bad idea. I think I'll text her." Holly said reaching for her phone.

"Oh please," I said, "like she'd come over just to suck me hard enough to fuck Jenny."

"Ten bucks says she will," Holly said, her phone in hand, her fingers moving a mile a minute.

"I was just joking," Jenny said. "I'm perfectly capable of creating my own erections, thank you very much."

"Of course you are." Holly answered. "There. Sent. Let's see what she says. She sounded so eager to come over earlier, I'm betting she'll jump at the opportunity to spend even 10 minutes over here. And since she's only about two blocks away, she could probably slip over here without anybody over there even noticing. Eric won't leave the 'porn room' for anything less than an earthquake before midnight."

Her phone beeped three times, two short and one long, letting us know that she'd gotten a reply.

"Go unlock the back door, Jen, she'll be here in two minutes."

"You guys are just completely nuts!" I finally had to say as Jen got up to do as requested. "What is happening here?"

"That's easy enough to answer. You are now the central figure in an ongoing sex story, involving four very attractive and highly sexed women. Fortunately, you do have your sexy sidekick JT to occasionally share the burden."

"What was that crack about the 'porn room'." I asked as Jenny entered the room with a couple of bottled waters. She placed one on each side of the bed, before disappearing into the bathroom.

"You know, his 'office' where he spends every evening downloading porn. He'd rather beat his meat to movies of strangers, then bang his own wife. They haven't had sex in like three months."

"That's so hard to believe. She's gorgeous." I said, wondering what the hell was wrong with him.

"And she always seemed undersexed until we had that first hot-tub party. I'm still not sure what happened, but since then, she's been a whole new girl." Holly said.

Jenny had returned from the bathroom with a warm facecloth, and she proceeded to clean me up a little before our friend arrived.

Which it turned out wasn't long. I had barely finished a sip from the water bottle, when our pretty little neighbor showed up in tight shorts and a tighter t-shirt. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra, even more obvious once she'd removed her shirt.

She was stripping off her shorts, and Jenny had locked the door to bedroom, when she turned to my wife. "So what's the deal, exactly."

"We need you to suck him back to life for another shot at Jenny." Holly told her.

Beth was between my legs in a heart beat, putting my soft cock in her mouth. She sucked and pulled on it for a few seconds before pulling off for a moment. "Do I get to stay and watch at least?"

Holly laughed. "Of course. And once he takes her ass, who knows what he'll be up for?"

Beth went for it. "Let's get this going then, I only have like 30 minutes." Her face was back to my cock, and her pretty little mouth was doing its damnedest to resurrect me.

"So this is it, huh?" Jenny told me softly as we all watched Beth get down to business. "When that thing is nice and hard you're going to ravage my poor ass, aren't you?"

"Absolutely." I admitted.

"God, you're so big, you barely fit in my pussy, I don't know how I'll ever manage to take you back there. If it hurts too much you'll stop won't you?"

"Of course. I'd never hurt you. But I think you'll be able to handle this."

Between Jenny's talk, and Beth's actions, I was slowly returning to form. As I got stiffer, Beth got more inventive, using her hands and mouth for several minutes to get me rock-hard once more. Even then she didn't slow down, and I didn't ask her to. I was in no danger of coming anytime soon, and I was thoroughly enjoying her every effort.

It was Holly who interrupted our little performance. "Great job, Beth. I knew you were the right one to do this." She passed her a bottle of one of the new lubes she'd picked up that day. "Be a dear and lube him up."

At the same time she was getting Jenny ready. "You've done this before, right?"

"Not really. I mean I tried a couple of times, but it never really worked." Jenny admitted. "I'm a little nervous, to tell the truth."

Holly had her sister lie back and put a large pillow under her hips raising her up. "Hold your legs back for me," she told her. She pulled out a spray bottle and gave her a couple of sprays right on her asshole, and then I watched her pull out a small vibrator and lube it up, before using it on her sister. She was able to slowly work three or four inches inside of her, constantly adding lube to the vibe and working it in her.

Jenny moaned and I watched most of the vibrator disappear inside of her. "It doesn't feel as bad," she admitted, as her butt clamped down on the invader.

"The spray helps numb you a bit, and the lube gets you ready." With a slap on the rear, she backed away taking her vibrator with her. "All yours cowboy. Time to ride this filly."

I retrieved my cock from Beth, whose idea of applying lube was an absolutely wonderful hand job. Placing my stiff rod at Jenny's prepped entrance, I was surprised when an easy push got my head inside of her, with almost no resistance.

"Ow!" Jenny said, "God, are you in me already?"

"Just a bit, how is it?"

"Just a little stab to start, then not so bad. It feels really weird."

Holly pulled one of our newest purchases out, the Hitachi Magic Wand, which the sales girl had talked her into buying for the bargain price of about $50. To me it looked like a huge club, but the girls at Sara's swore by it.

I had let Jenny get used to me, and was slowly screwing her tight little butt hole, and making damn good progress. I had more than half my length inside of her before she asked me to slow down. Beth reached between us, and added some more lube to my cock. Then her hand reached up between my legs and started massaging my balls while I slowly started filling up the little sister once more.

Holly had found a place to plug in our new toy, and she brought it into the picture. With a flick of a switch we could all hear the buzz of the vibrator.

"What the fuck is that?" asked Beth. Understandable, the machine is a little intimidating.

"You'll see," Holly told her then slowly started circling around Beth's clit, while I penetrated her further.

When she put it right over Jenny's love button, she rocked her world. Jenny cried out, and shivered in my hands. I took advantage of the moment to push deep, finally sliding completely inside her.

Beth had taken up shop beside Jenny, opposite Holly, and was toying with the little sister's breasts. Just teasing them, with little squeezes and tugs. Up to no good, that one. I was proud of her.

The Wand was a huge help, completely distracting her from any discomfort. With Holly working over Jenny's front, I started to really start screwing her back end.

"How is it, Jen?" I asked.

Her head was tilted back and she was moaning almost constantly. At first I thought she hadn't heard me but she answered through gritted teeth. "God, it's fucking incredible. Fuck my ass, Alex, fuck me."

That's exactly what I was hoping to hear, and I started ramming her seriously. Holly was playing games now, lowering the wand to rub my cock every couple of strokes, and placing it right where I was entering her sister. That little motion served a dual purpose. It felt great to me, and it got the top knob wet with her juices before going back to work on her clit.

Let me get this out in the open. That machine is the devil's work. It had Jenny multi-orgasmic within minutes, and before long she was coming several times a minute, until she begged her sister to stop. The whole time I pummeled her ass with the steadiness of a metronome.

With the Wand out of the picture, I was able to fuck her thoroughly, the full length of my cock disappearing into her with ease.

"Still Ok?" I asked her.

She had her hands over her own pussy now, gently rubbing. "Never better. Fuck me hard Alex. Make me your anal slut."

I grabbed her legs behind her knees and tilted her back further, fucking her ass like a pussy. With the lube it was almost as easy. She felt tight, incredibly tight, but smooth and giving. I should have been paying more attention to my naughty wife, however. I heard the Wand start up again, and felt it pressed just below my balls. It was like an instant goad to come.

"Shit! I'm going to shoot, Jen!"

"Do it, fill my dirty little ass," she gasped, two fingers lodged deep in her pussy while I slid in and out of her back door.

The Wand was relentless, and I slammed forward into my wife's sister, filling her ass. When I had stopped coming, the Wand finally fell quiet, which was more than I could say for Jenny.

"Oh. My. God. That was so fucking incredible. I can't believe taking that telephone pole up my ass could get me off like that!" She was gasping her pleasure as my cock slowly succumbed to her anal pressure and popped out.

Beth was wiping me down even before I was prostrate on the bed. "You guys have me so fucking horny, I'm going to die if I don't feel that thing in me."

I think the miracle was, she did manage to get me inside of her again, within a few minutes, and with Jenny's blessing. "I'm used up," she claimed, "help yourself."

She rode me at her leisure, and I had to be revived a couple of times in the middle of things, but she had no problems putting my sticky cock back in her mouth and working me over every few minutes. I never managed to come for her, but she got off a couple of times before she begged off and headed home, 20 minutes later than she'd planned.

The sisters relaxed and enjoyed the show. Jenny was snoring beside me before it was all over, and Holly made a few trips to the bathroom to clean up the toys and put everything away before climbing back on our bed.

Once I'd escorted Beth out the back door, claiming a kiss before going, I locked up. I loved kissing Beth. She made the most delightful mewling noises, as if my kisses were the sweetest thing in the world. Each one sounded like a mix between a sigh and a moan, and I found them very sexy and erotic. If I'd kissed her much longer, I would have had to fuck her again before she left.

Back in the bedroom I downed half the water bottle before laying down between my wife and her thoroughly fucked sister.

"Rest up, darling. Tomorrow's Saturday, and I have plans for you." She kissed me goodnight and I laid beside her wondering if I should start worrying or not. I couldn't take much more of this.

Of course that didn't stop me from waking up just before dawn and fucking her sweet sister as we both lay on our sides. I don't recall if I finished or not, but I sure as hell knew I loved being inside her. I'm pretty sure it was her pussy I stuck it in. At least I think so. She seemed to enjoy it either way, even half asleep.

* * *

So that's pretty much my story. I'd be remiss if I didn't add a few last details. Monday I called Terri and told her I couldn't make our appointment. As much as I had loved what we did together, I wasn't screwing around any more.

"Settling down is good," she told me. "But if you ever decide to change your mind, you know where I am."

The call to Julie was a little harder for me to make. I explained that as much as I'd love to come over, I was unable to, and that I was in a committed relationship.

"That have anything to do with why Jenny's high as a kite lately?"

"Partly."

"Ok. I understand. I'm kind of sorry, but I understand." She told me, and sounded honestly sad.

I thought about hooking her up with a friend, but didn't know where to go with that. I decided that she and the gym girls could figure things out on their own. If things came to a head, Jenny could always intercede.

JT called on Wednesday and invited me to join him for lunch. Tammy waited on us, and begged us to stay until 3:00 when she got off, but we had to pass. I did promise her that the next time we had a Girls Night Out, JT and I would let her know and we could have a drink together. I even told her I'd try to finagle her an invite.

During lunch JT hit me with a blockbuster. "Buddy, my company's got our Board of Directors meeting in Cancun in a couple of weeks. Dan from InterWorx can't make it; his wife is pregnant and due any day, so we're stuck with two open seats. Interested?"