All Comments on 'Sissy Crissi Ch. 03'

by sissycrissi

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wonderful

i aam sitting here, with my hand rubbing my man clit which izs rock hard. my man pussy is filled with a huge dildo, everytimg i move it hurts. i twist and moan. i wish it was a huge cock fucking me. i wish there were people watching with their hard cocks waiting to fucke me. i wish they would all fuck me over and over. i loved this story. come use me. i promise i will be a good fucjk. i promise to please you. i promise to please everyone. anywhere. anytime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Turn on.

This really turned me on. I've been stroking my hard cock and playing with my nipples all the way through. I have a desire to bury a nice toy in my pussy ass and wank furiously till i cum in my hand then i can lick it off. Im so turned on...wow

Jarrod159Jarrod159almost 17 years ago
nice story

this is a fucking amazing series. if i didn't have any self control i would have gotten off in the first sexual part of the story. amazing. i hope that you continue writing these great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OMG!

Crissi is such a fucking hot little sissy bitch and she's so lucky to have a big-cocked stud to fuck her hot little ass-pussy. I want to read more about her. I know she'll love some cream pie, and she'll be in heaven taking it in both ends. Erika should also make the little slut go out in public and perform for money. Please write more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

OOOOOh I'm sooo excited by this incredible story. I sooo want a strong hunky man to take me as I lie on my back, my silky panties all torn, my silken legs encased in sheer hold-up stockings wrapped around his manly back, his hands pawing my breasts, his mouth sucking them, and his huge cock ramming me, ramming my sissy hole, ramming my hungry cunt, as I scream in lust and passion for his cum, begging his to fill me with his cum, begging him to give me his baby and make me cum and cum and cuuuuum.

Anna (beautiful sissy)

xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Crissi

Great story! Lucky sissy!

AlexisJonnetteAlexisJonnettealmost 14 years ago
Awesome story.

You think you could introduce me to Mistress Erika and Master Leroy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sissicrissi fucked in ass(big black cock)

I would love to have my ass taken that way, huge black stretching my tiney white ass,only had a couple of black cocks in my mouth, some so huge n girthey, that I couldn't imagine what it would do to my tight girlie boy pussey, but would love to get it all streatched around massive black cock!

DemijohnDemijohnalmost 13 years ago
My fantasy

Lucky sissy,I'd love to suck Leroy's big black cock and swallow his creamy cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful Cum

It would be wonderful to be in Crissi's place, looking forward to to many more great mouthfuls of cum. I love cum so much that I could live on only it without any other food for several days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I'm in sissy paradise

OOOhhhhhh!! I soo want to be crissi. My sissy hole filled with hard masculine cock spurting and filling me with masculine seed. My tiny sissy clit is dripping sissy goo. I am filled with sissy need.

Sissy Anna

CdJenniferHCdJenniferHalmost 5 years ago
Loving it more and more

This story echoes my own life , my wife and her boyfriend love to treat me as their sissy slut slave and I enjoy every minute of my life. My face between my wife's legs at her wet pussy whilst her boyfriend is filling my sissy boy pussy. I love it. Keep up the brilliant story, love Jennifer xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

Nice work had me on the edge lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous