Sissy Finds Black Cock Bliss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frezrevup
frezrevup
409 Followers

Dunn stopped me in the middle of stripping and said, "Terry, you look pretty today."

"I like the way you look too, Dunn."

Naked, I got up on the bed and got my treatment and Dunn put the sperm from his black cock into me. We were on the couch that night watching a movie. My hand slid down inside Dunn's track pants. I rested my hand over his cock. We repositioned a few more times until he had his arm behind me but my palm stayed on him and he hardened.

I can't remember how it happened but Dunn picked his butt off the couch enough to get his pants down and I sucked him into my mouth curled up next to him on the couch. He tasted fresh from the shower delicious. It was so intimate to be on him that way with his hand patting my butt now and then and his other hand brushing back my hair.

At some point I thought I heard a car pull into the driveway and looked toward the door. Mike was standing at the rail to our porch with hedge trimmers in his hand watching me blow Dunn.

I took Dunn down my throat and held it for a few seconds then slowly let it slide out of my mouth until I let the head get caught behind my lips. I twisted my mouth up and down on his cock a few times in quick succession and felt Dunn building up.

He was going to cum in my mouth with Mike watching and the thought of it made me crazy. It was naughty and exciting and the contrast of my little white fingers at his heavy sack built something inside me too.

Mike turned to look toward the driveway.

"How are you doing Mike?" Gina said coming around our walk. "Are you looking for Terry?"

"No, ah, yeah. I didn't know if you wanted me to get to your side of those hedges along the property line."

"Oh, if you could do that, it would be great," she said.

During their conversation, Dunn said, "No, not in front of Gina. He put his pants back up and I sat up close to him again."

Gina came in the door but didn't look at us.

"Did you hear that?" she said pointing over her shoulder. "I think he might have..."

She stopped herself once she looked at me.

"He was watching me blow Dunn. Go ahead and change, sweetheart, I'll warm up something to eat."

I turned back to Dunn. "Want me to finish you in the bedroom?"

He shoved my hand into the wetness in his pants. "I blew it already. You're a good little cocksucker too...a natural."

Joanie opened the door.

"Don't tell me that Mike was over here bird dogging my little quail," she said. "I know he got turned down cause he's walking back to his house with his tail between his legs."

"Hi, Joanie," I said. Seeing her made my heart as light as seeing Dunn. We were really becoming close. She made sure to call over the CB every day to check on me.

"Hi, nothing. Shake your skinny ass back there and get your best 'come fuck me' outfit on. We're going dancing. Gina's got to go back to work."

"Have a great time sweetheart. I've got a whale coming in tonight so don't wait up. This guy can go until dawn."

It burned but I tried to swallow it.

I put on my lowest rise jeans and a lemon colored thong then my bold blue sleeveless shirt. I lined my eyes a little heavier and brushed on a little more color into my cheeks. Joanie let me do her make-up and I made her look gorgeous.

"Did my husband do that?" Gina asked as Joanie danced herself down the hall.

"I'm fucking him tonight until I drain the last drop," Joanie threatened. "Look my damn nipples are going to jab through my shirt."

Joanie let me think we were ready when she whipped out an evil looking dark burgundy nail polish. "I dare you," she said.

We did each other's nails and toes and I was stone hard the whole time.

We went out toward the edge of our county. Ours was dry so the next one over had a bunch of bloody nose bars the other side of the border. She went in and everyone knew her. It was a rough crowd. They had chicken wire to protect the band on stage but Joanie got me going on the first dance and her hands on my hips got me only thinking about that little red pace leading down to that pink pussy hiding a quarter inch below the top button on her jeans.

Then we kicked off our boots and our matching toenails and fingernails got the entire bar rocking.

It seemed the bar was full of women that liked sissies. I had my hands on every girl in there big or small, old or young...many of the guys too. It was all in fun but thinking about Gina being with a man that could go until dawn made me drink too much. That and because people were buying us so much beer.

Then we started on whiskey shots. Joanie could drink a three hundred pound man under the table. I could not. A guy ended up sucking whiskey off my toes while his girlfriend French kissed me. Joanie pulled me away from the group watching that was about to gang fuck me.

She and I danced to "Neon Moon" and she kissed me tenderly but not in a romantic way. "I would fuck you in a minute if you weren't married to my best friend," she whispered.

"Me too..."

"Those boys that came in together, the ones we've been dancing with are wanting some blowjobs and all this being up close on you has gotten me a taste for cock. Are you up for it?"

I squeezed Joanie in close to me. "Thanks for pulling me out of that mess. I've got my head on straight now. I am interested but Gina's always been faithful to me."

Joanie blew both of them. After the second blowjob, she got out from under the table and took me to the dance floor and we slow danced to a fast song and she kissed a load of cum into my mouth. "Share and share alike," she said.

Fortunately, I sobered up some more on the drive back to the house. Joanie hit her limit and I had to lug her into the spare bedroom.

I brushed my teeth and used mouth wash and got naked and in bed.

My phone buzzed. Gina sent me a text. ""How'd you like your snowball...lmfao...Don't let her make you do anything you don't want to do, sweetie."

CHAPTER NINE

Mr. Donaldson barged into my office the next day. In the south, the white shirt owners never mixed with the rest unless it was really bad news.

I was standing on the new floor barefoot admiring my painted toes. I had petite narrow feet and the prettiest toes.

"Please let me work barefoot, Mr. Donaldson," I said putting my hands together in front of me and pouting my lips.

He took a step back.

One of the truckers honked as he rolled onto the scales.

"Am I legal CC?" Carl asked. "I got to haul these turds Donaldson got roped into buying down to IP."

"Breaker nineteen, CC, I'm working hard for you," Sam said. "I just dropped that load in Prentiss and can squeeze in another one today if you need it."

"Carl, I've got you on two two so you're ready to roll big fella. I'll run you out a flag as soon as I speak with Mr. Donaldson."

I flipped over to channel nineteen. "There's logs for you at that spot outside Collins if you can get to it Sam."

"Ten four CC. We'll get 'em home if you'll keep the gate open for me."

"Ten four."

I forgot about my boss for a second and took off out the door with the flag. I waved it once at Carl and he followed me in his mirrors until I stapled it to the longest log and gave him a wave.

"Hey, where's my bandana? You ain't mad at your buddy are you?"

"Donaldson is inside."

Carl smiled knowing that Donaldson could hear everything he was about to say. Carl was an independent trucker with a cash paid two hundred thousand dollar KW because he was the best driver in Mississippi.

"Fuck him...I've got something wrong with the air conditioner in the truck."

I grabbed his cooler and jug and went back inside and pushed pass Mr. Donaldson and filled up Carl's stuff and grabbed a bandana out of the cooler.

"Think Donaldson's watching?" Carl asked. The air conditioning nearly froze my ear as it blew out the window.

"You know he is," I said as I tied off a knot around Carl's neck. Carl was also the best looking driver in Mississippi.

He grabbed my head and kissed my mouth and held it for a few seconds.

"And fuck you too if you don't like that," he said smiling.

"Thanks for getting me fired," I said.

When I got back inside, Carl called over the CB. "I liked the taste of your cherry. That will be the best part of my day. Don't tell Donaldson."

"They really like bare feet," I pleaded.

"Who bought this fucking ice machine? What's on this floor? How much did all this shit cost? Why are you nails painted...Why was Carl kissing you?"

Mr. Donaldson looked at the chart with the number of hauls and how it was skyrocketing over the past two weeks.

"I'm wearing this cherry flavored gloss and he likes the taste of it I guess. Please don't make me put on shoes."

"Terry, Wanda and I go to church."

"So do Gina and I."

Ralph swung into the yard onto the scales. One of the logs was still four feet out onto the highway.

"I've been a naughty boy," Ralph joked. "I got distracted thinking about you and ended up with a long pole. Can you come give a guy a hand?"

I radioed for the grappler.

"I'll be right back," I told Mr. Donaldson and grabbed the cute lightweight chainsaw I bought.

Once the grappler came around and got under the log, I jerked the chainsaw started and cut the long one legal. The driver of the grappler honked and took off with the excess.

I shut off the saw and swung around to walk back inside.

"Get your slender self up here you little cock teaser," Ralph yelled out of the truck. I put the saw down and climbed up on the rig. "I'm the one that gave you you're new name because that's the cutest little cum catcher I've ever seen."

As soon as I looked up, Ralph pulled my mouth inside and kissed me.

"You pass out to one, you pass out to all. That's the trucker's code," Ralph said. "I get another one when you switch out this bandana."

"I swear they just started the kissing," I said when I opened the door to go back inside. "I didn't know there was a trucker's code."

"There isn't a fucking truckers code, Terry. This place has gone to hell."

I ran back out to the truck with the bandana and checked the grades and signed off the manifest.

"Hey, Terry," Ralph said once I was back up on the step. "I'm just playing about the nickname. I'll call it off if you don't like it."

I put the bandana around his neck.

"I like it. It's cute like me but we better save the kisses for after work. Mr. Donaldson's worried about sexual harassment or something."

"It's harassing me to see you shaking your little cum catcher all over the lot," he whispered into my ear. "I've got something else for you to kiss after work."

"He heard that too Ralph."

"By the way you're the hottest bitch in trucking this week. I think I broke my thumb I texted in so many votes."

"Terry, I just don't know about all this," Mr. Donaldson said.

"Let them run," I said. "It doesn't bother me and they'll get used to it in another week. Look at our numbers. Besides, what am I doing wrong? I'm still wearing jeans and western shirts. There's nothing evil about filling a jug with ice."

"Are you set on this, Terry? I mean it could be your job."

"This is me, Mr. Donaldson. We can't have the kissing, I understand. If you don't want me working here, I'll understand. This is your business and you have the right to run it how you see and employ the people you want."

My attitude stopped Mr. Donaldson. He always crouched a little was always ready to fight but he stood up straight when he understood he had nothing to fight about. I wanted to hug him. He was what I would have been except for being forced to change and that was a horrible thing.

"We don't even spend my salary Mr. Donaldson. I work here because I love you and your wife and want to help you build something for your children. Don't feel obligated especially if it relieves you of a fight."

He wanted to hug me. He tapped the counter a couple of times then went through the door back to the main building.

"CC," Tanner called over the CB. "Tell Donaldson to get off you. I've got time to pick up another load from Poplarville before I run poles up to Birmingham."

"Mr. Donaldson came to check on some numbers, that's all," I said. "Man's got a tough job."

They burnt me up saying Donaldson must have gotten a slice and it got filthier from there. While they chattered, I looked up my profile on the trucker site and laughed at the fifty five pictures of me and all the compliments. They really liked my pouty lips.

My day ended on a high note when Tanner came in and took a bandana and kissed me giving me the excuse that he was getting a kiss before they got shut off but I must have missed Dunn on the highway and it sucked to drive home alone.

His car was in the driveway so I hurried inside to find him waiting in the living room.

"Go strip down to your thong and come back."

Dunn wanted a blowjob. I tore off down the hall and sprinted back nearly sliding in front of him on my knees. He repositioned me a few times and kept looking at the front door.

"Christine?"

"Yeah...Christine," Dunn said. "Her sister's over there to watch the kids. I know she's got problems but you're the one with feelings. I'm a dog."

He turned me one more time and said, "Take this cock in your mouth and look up here at me so I can talk to you."

I knew Mike would be coming over in a few minutes. I knew my treatments were over. I knew my mouth was used to make him last even longer with Christine. I knew I was a sissy because the thought of it made me leak cum into my thong.

On my knees, I was his pretty little mouth to fuck using my cocksucker lips. He smiled down at me immediately as I took him to his pubes. He placed his hand on the back of my head and hardened in my mouth.

"Terry, I'd be stealing pussy from you to keep on doing you this way. I'm glad it worked out like this. The two of you deserve to be happy."

Dunn's cock worked its way down my throat as I stared up at his thick black body and felt the gentleness and insistence in the way he was making me take his cock. This was a place that was natural for me. I was born to satisfy him.

"Mike's coming to ask for a ride to pick up his truck at the auto shop. You've got to take one for the team. Give me an hour and a half. I like hanging with you after I fuck you. I'm not big on letting white women stay. They start getting crazy thoughts."

Dunn's smile turned into an evil grin and I got to work going after his rigid cock knowing that Mike was staring at my cute little cum catcher and that black monster fucking my pretty pouting lips. It was fifteen till six. Mike had no choice but to knock on the door as I was taking a load down my throat.

Mike turned away and yelled asking me to drop him off back in town. Christine didn't want to get the kids to bed too late and the shop closed in a few minutes.

"Go get in the car," I said. "I'll be there in a minute."

"Terry, you've got to always be doing for a black man. Find you one right away but you're top of the line. Don't be jumping the first cock that comes along. Find someone like me. Don't go stealing black cock from them sissies that can't attract what you can."

"I love you, Dunn," I said. "I'll be right back."

Mike shifted around in the seat like he couldn't get his body to fit right into the cream colored leather.

"Did you get a promotion or something?"

"I get paid commission and things are going great at the mill but this is a demo model. They traded me pretty even for the truck. No one likes the interior."

Mike was looking at the opening in my shirt. My little buds from the pills were coming up. Soon, I'd need to start wearing a tee all the time.

"You're taking it in the ass from that spook," he said. "I saw you blowing him."

"It's none of your business, Mike, but I am. Who are you fucking beside Christine?"

"Anyone I want. Is he putting it to Gina? Am I going to have half breeds running around the neighborhood attacking my daughters?"

"No, I'm putting it to Gina. I just like black cock just like you like something on the side."

"What's with your clothes? Are you a damn girl now?"

I glanced over to change the music on my I-pod and noticed the bulge in Terry's pants. He noticed me noticing.

"Do you like these clothes Mike? Are you thinking about you're old buddy Terry giving up some ass to you or me blowing you?"

For the first time in the six years as neighbors, I had the best of him and the proof was continuing to grow in his pants.

"Does that make you gay, Mike? You want to fuck my skinny little white ass with my tiny cock bobbing around."

"Shut up, Terry."

"We're almost to the coast. Should we stop at a motel? I can show you where Dunn puts that big fat black cock of his. I'm still a little open from when he fucked me tonight."

Mike writhed in the seat but not because of the interior. The pressure in his jeans must have been painful.

"Just drop me off at the Greaux's Auto."

We pulled into the lot and I unlocked the doors.

"You're going to look stupid lugging that in. I'll take care of it for you. I don't like white guys in that way but a friend's willing to do for a friend isn't he?"

The owner Ray came out of the front door.

"Hey, Terry...that's a sweet ride you have there. We've been cracking up over all that on the CB. You've got them truckers pussy whipped."

He walked his hulking frame out to the car and Mike put his hands in his lap.

"Get out of that hot little Mustang and let me see you," Ray said.

He picked me into a hug and grabbed a handful of ass. "I've known you from a boy and never seen you this happy."

I knew what he'd come out there for. He wasn't about to be outdone. He kissed my mouth so hard it hurt. "It's some kind of melon, boys," he called out as all the mechanics stood at the door. "You going to let me pick the flavor the next time you come down to the coast? I want you thinking about it all day and I want to brag on it even more."

I mock pushed him away and went back to the car. He closed the door for me.

"Damn, Mike. Put that spear down. The Zulu's done been beaten back," Ray laughed. "Lookie here boys, Mike done got himself a tent pole sitting next to Terry. Sonofabitch still popping boners like he's fourteen."

"Mike, I want to get home to Gina."

"Go on junior high," Ray said. "Run off to the bathroom and take care of that thing. No wonder Christine's eyes wander all over town."

The guys in the shop laughed as Mike stomped off to the bathroom.

"Tell Gina I said hey and stop by for dinner on Sunday afternoon."

I backed out and gave a wave and put my sunglasses back on. The traffic opened up and I got down the road toward the house.

Dunn sat on the couch watching television.

I was about to start in on him when he said. "Stop right there, Terry. You're a sly motherfucker too."

"What?"

"That box you sent Gina."

"What box?"

"Terry, quit messing with me. That box with the thong bikini bottoms, the champagne glass and the plane ticket to the Cannes. That's pimp. I didn't realize you made that kind of money at the kiln."

A person's world isn't supposed to come crashing down like that. There should be a warning. All the time I wasted driving fucking Mike. It was probably long enough for her to be halfway to France.

I went dizzy in the head. My car was heading down Highway 49 before I realized I'd left the house. What was I going to do or say? Hell, she should go. Why be stuck in a town of three hundred married to me?

The forty minute drive that I did in twenty was agonizing. They were probably already in the air in his private jet sharing that first glass of champagne. He probably spilled a little on her tits just to get to lick it off.

I threw my keys at the valet and ran through the casino with no idea what I was doing. I just ran.

Security that prevented people under twenty one from entering the gaming area saw me running and moved to stop it. The whole fucking world was in on the plan. Walled off and walked next to the wine bar, I was about to snap when I heard Gina's voice.

frezrevup
frezrevup
409 Followers