All Comments on 'Sissy Nicky'

by call_me_dana

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!

Keep up this as a series!! This is incredibly hot! Can't wait to see what cums next!!!

bi48186bdbi48186bdover 15 years ago
I agree....

Make this a series. Tune in next time to see what happens ...

bi48186bd@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yes Please More !!

Please continue. Great story

PepperpuppyPepperpuppyabout 13 years ago
What Nicky needs

What Nicky really needs is to be raped by 4 or 5 men, to satisfy her needs. Perhaps then she'll be a good girl, instead of one who get's a hard clitty all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I don't understand...

...how anyone reading this could not comment on it. This is majorly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
may i please apply?

I would love to become a house keeper...I have many outfits,nylons,stockings,pantyhose...

Just please let me know how I may serve you....

your hopeful slave

dana

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OMGosh !!!

Ms. Dana, this story has made my pretty panties totally soaked....Mmmm!!! Thanks for a very erotic thread.

SissyCrissy.............xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please continue

This story made me so hard that I shot my load in my hand -- and ate it all !!! It especially turned me on because it's similar to what my wife and I do. The main difference with your story is that I'm not a slave - she doesn't order me around to do chores, etc.. We are equals and I really truly enjoy crossdressing for her. We go out shopping and buy sexy lingerie, dresses, skirts and shoes for me. We love the expression on the salesgirls' faces when we tell them the clothes are for me - not for my wife. We also have a neighbour (my wife's best friend) who is divorced and comes over to play with us. She has a great body and I love dressing for her too. She lets me suck her tits and lick her pussy -- my wife loves watching me do it. They both also love fucking me with their big strap-on dildos. We also go out -- all 3 of us with me dressed up in my women's clothes. We go a fair distance from home so that we won't run into anyone who knows me as a man (it would be too embarrassing). However, meeting strange men at a bar far from home is truly exciting. I love sucking strange men's cocks in front of my wife and her friend. We do it quite often and I've become quite a good cocksucker.

Please continue this story with many more chapters. I can't wait to read about more adventures with you, your wife and your sexy neighbour.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I'm sissy Cindy

I too am a married sissy CD. My situation with my wife is similar to your story except that I'm not treated like a slave or punished by her. We both enjoy having her dominate me and she does it in a loving way. I especially enjoy going out in public with her. We often go to a swinger's club and pick up 2 men -- before we bring them home we make sure they know that I'm really a man. Usually that turns them on even more and sometimes they even argue over who is going to get to fuck me. I love being fought over - it makes me feel so feminine and so special. My wife actually gets jealous and I love the look on her face when I'm sucking one cock and the other one is fucking my man-pussy.

Please continue this story. It's so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Real Time *Sissy Nicky* discovers Sissy Nicky *erotica* story

As a *sissy* who *dresses* and whoes name is *Nicky*

it was most *erotic* and *teasing* to find such an *erotic*

*dish* as Sissy Nicky *erotica*....feeling sooooo *electrified*

after having read such a *Master* piece of *erotica* literature!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I would love to tell my wife about this as i would like to dress this way for her and do the house work

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 7 years ago
my fantasy

I'm a married closet CD who wishes that my wife knew. I would love for her to dress me in sexy lingerie, dresses, wigs, heels and even a bikini. It would then be so hot if our sexy neighbour (the divorcee who lives 3 houses down) or my wife's best friend (who has big tits & a great body) to come over and see me all dressed. I know it would be humiliating at first but then it would be so exciting to dress up for my wife and her friend or neighbour (or both). Please continue this story - i can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
beautiful

Nicky is sexy and my clit was sensitive reading this. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't you think Nick would be gone at the first opportunity? Divorce her and take half of everything like a woman does.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercall_me_dana@call_me_dana
I've been writing stories since high school. I even shared a few with my yearbook teacher and got a kiss for endeavors. The stories are from real life experiences and real life fantasies. I write to images I see in day to day life, or wish I did. I hope you enjoy.