Sissy Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tally held my head though she didn't try to force me one way or the other. For some reason I felt content with her hands on my head. I slowly sucked her for about five minutes before I took her into my throat. This time my gag reflex didn't seem to bother me as the head past into my throat. I could even swallow a little without worry.

I sucked her cock till she was on the brink of orgasm before I would ease off to let her calm down. After I did that the first time I thought she would be upset with me but when she didn't complain I did several more times.

After about thirty minutes of this and several near orgasms Tally took my head in her hands and guided me to suck her harder and faster. With in seconds I felt her tense up and I was rewarded with a health flow of her cum as it coated my tongue before I swallowed it down.

After she was spent she forced my head away and said, "You sure learned to do that well. It's hard to believe you never sucked cock before you met me. Now that you had two treats I expect you to get my house as clean as it was before the party. Now don't ruin the day by being a bad sissy."

I got off the bed and put my pee-pee and my nanas back were they belonged before I left to start cleaning. It took me twice as long as it did the day before to get the four rooms as clean as I had them. There were twice as many glasses as there was the day before and there were also cum stains I had to get up. When I was finally done it was just turning dark out.

By this time Tally was in the living room watching TV when I told her I was done. Before she even started checking my work she told me, "Good now go up to the sissy's room and take off that uniform remove your butt plug then come back here."

When I came back I was naked and Tally was standing by the front door. When I approached her she unlocked the collar from my neck and said. "You are now free. I would really like you to come back on Thursday for another fun filled weekend. But there are a few things you must do. First I want you all weekend that includes Friday. Secondly I want you to have you nipples pierced with these." She told me as she handed me a small velvet covered box.

I went to open the box but she stopped me and said. "Wait till your home before you look in there. If you do decide to come back I want you outside my door on your knees naked with your head touching the ground at seven sharp. You will have your nipples pierced and a butt plug in your sissy ass. If you're late I may not let you in then again I might but you will be punished severely. If you're early you will be punished as well, but not as severely as if you are late."

She handed me a shopping bag and said. "Everything that belongs to you is in there now leave." Before I could say anything she pushed me out the door and slammed it in my face.