All Comments on 'Sissy's BBC Submission'

by tawnysuede

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Tyler was one lucky sissy

Needed some editing and reading that long on a computer is rough on the eyes but I made it. Came twice in the process. Didn't make it out of the shower scene on page one before I spurt a load. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hmmm...

I think people like George and that disgusting family are vile and do not deserve the lives they are given. Tyler wasn't a sissy they forced it on him, without any remorse or thought for him.... DISGUSTING.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
littleone

one of the best stories i ever read. a little long but great!!!!

castrated_sissycastrated_sissyalmost 11 years ago
GREAT !!!

greatest story i ever read and if i wasn't castrated (for BBC) I'd have cum. that was a very lucky sissy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

story was a little long but I felt big daddys cock fucking my sissy hole,

each time he fucked tyler it made me feel like a woman even though it

was all in my mind.

lonerancherlonerancherover 10 years ago
Good story

Eroticly a good story lots of good sex. Illogical as hell though, Illegal as hell too. Too many ways for the story to go very wrong. The whore mother played well into it and the uncaring unresponsive father too. But people do not live in a vacuum someone in this child,s family should have caught on. The story is of 3 ruined lives due to stupidity of the black father and his lust . The sissy boy the white girl made pregnant and his own son. It is a greek tragedy and probably if wittern better and little longer Big Daddy drops from a heart attack and the sissy boy discovers what he lost. Or the millionaire dies and they all loose there money man. Plus you do not find Doctors of medicine or the brain putting there careers at risk castrating people and writing letters to principles about school children wanting to be sisses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very, very good.

The details were great,...Nothing weird, just alot of sissy sex, a lot of large cock..I didn't want it to end. I enjoyed reading every line of it.

Excellent,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I enjoyed the story.

Always love sissies and BBC. A few tangents that were out there, but over all a great detailed story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I always wondered

I Always wondered what would happen if Archie was a sissy slut. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fuckin cunts

I can't stand the bitches in this story. The mother and rebecca were the worst.

I like the sissy slave concept but the cunts can just drive off a bridge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good, but not Great

A bit of this was a bit of a stretch for me to go along with, and there were a lot of things that could have used less detail, or more detail, and I honestly could not stand his mother or Rebecca. I think it could have been done better, overall, but it was a good read, and I actually read all sixteen pages. If it wasn't at least good I would have ditched it long ago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yes!!!

I love how you made the Sissy fall in love... Yay! I love when that happens!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sequel please!

Please write a sequel! This is so good!

TerriCTerriCover 7 years ago
So hot!!!

Crazy and improbable, but so hot. Absolutely loved every bit of it. Kind of fell apart at the end for me. Still a great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sissy

Wow it was long, but well worth it, I can just imagine that being me and loving every inch of those bbc, especially Big Daddy's, I came so long and so hard, always thought about that maybe soon that will happen for me, I think it's in me, just have to find the right bbc to make it cum true.

getarisegetarisealmost 7 years ago
What I look for in a story.

You covered so many facets of fetish and did it so well. So well written and executed.

huntsman29huntsman29over 6 years ago
Good story.

Enjoyed the story and well-written, though if ever the poor sissy ever wants that family mass murdered and especially that bitch Rebecca I'm available. Can't think of many more deserving of the fate than that lot, even if the story has a happy ending. All know in the long run it won't. :(

HoletoGapingCuntHoletoGapingCuntover 6 years ago
Great Story

I love how they forcibly brainwashed and drugged him into a whimpering sissy while turning him into a shemale cumdump fuckhole bitch. I wish someone had did this to me. Anyone want to turn me into your personal mindfucked subservient black feminine sissy shemale sex slave?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing story

Loved this story. I have a feeling this started out as a sort of Archie fan fiction, especially since George calls Tyler โ€œArchekins [sic]โ€ at one point. But still, really great story and I canโ€™t wait to see what else you write.

N2BiSex4uN2BiSex4ualmost 6 years ago
Blah Blah Blah

This is a long ass story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This was definitely an archie fanfic at one point

At first, I noticed that the characters seemed familiar somehow, but couldn't place it. It became clear as soon as the names Madge and Bull came up, and I don't know if it made the story better or worse having the archie comics characters in my head.

Outside of that, though, good story. Long, but good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it

This was a great story. I love the semi-reluctant type story, where the protagonist is seduced little by little into accepting feminization and submission to cocks. I also love it when the feminization and conviction are done by women or girls. I do agree with the others that Rebecca and Tyler's mother come off too harsh. I prefer it when the females are facinated by the idea of turning a boy gay and do it out of lust, affection, or fascination rather than doing it antagonistically. I don't mind a long story, as long as there are developments rather than just one fuck scene after another. I was sad when it ended. When I like the characters and the themes, I want it to go on forever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So hot

Fuck, it took me like two weeks to read this all, not because itโ€™s slow but because I kept cumming for every page

CowardoftheCountyCowardoftheCountyover 3 years ago
Incredible

Arguably the best interracial sissy literotica I have ever read. Almost makes it hard to write more, because it can't be topped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sore dick

Your stories are so wild and hot I've jacked my little clitty til it was raw. Thank you!!!!!

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

Wow.... that was Amazing!!!!!! Guess i need a BBC in my ass. My dick was hard most of the time reading this. Fantastic story!!!!!!

MarieChaliceMarieChalicealmost 2 years ago

I'd have gone for George too. Great story.

doninpantiesdoninpantiesalmost 2 years ago

I love her journey wish mine was with black cocks

petey377petey377over 1 year ago

amazing story i love how they slowly brought tlyerkins out

latinarita4latinarita4over 1 year ago

I would die if you made a sequel to this...

Your greatest story, hands down

latinarita4latinarita4over 1 year ago

please write a sequel!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story I would love to be Tyler, great read.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I couldn't get past the rich slut and brain dead mother slapping him and him breaking. He knows damn well what the drugs do and no one, after ditching all the female shit and being pissed off, would cave and pop pills and apologize. I know this mess is over the top, but most authors would at least track the emotions of the storyline.

sissylily2018sissylily20189 months ago

I love this story I always sissygasm with my bbc dildo when I read this. I dream about being just like tylerkins with a big daddy to serve

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story but light year behind your spectacular still-going Predator and Prey.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My name is Russ I'm 27 and 5,7 I want to become a sissy I'm brand new to all of this but im willing yo kesrn and obey i want to be turned into a trans cum slut im in rolla Missouri text me at 5732415136

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Probably the strangest Archie fanfic ever written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous