Sissy's BBC Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler's ass felt so empty. It had been filled so very, very full for the entire day. He craved something in his ass. He knew what he wanted in his ass. He looked Big Daddy in the eye and said softly," Please fuck me daddy. Please fuck my ass. I love you daddy and I want you to fuck me SO much!"

George took a bottle of lube from the nightstand. Tyler's ass was gaping open, from wearing the large butt plug all day, but this was still going to be his first fuck with a monster dick and George did not want this first experience to be painful. He planned to fuck this ass many many more times! He poured large amounts of lube on his cock and ran his hands up and down, right to the base, because he knew he would be sinking the entire fourteen inches of his hot slab of salami into his sweet lover. He then poured lube into Tyler's open asshole and used two large fingers to coat the ass walls as deep as his fingers would reach.

Tyler moaned in lust. He moaned in anticipation. He needed a cock in his ass so badly. He needed to feel the heat of flesh sliding in and out of him. He needed his daddy's big thick black cock sliding in him! "Please daddy, fuck me now. Oh I need your cock so bad!" he almost began to cry.

Tyler's knees were still pushed back to his shoulders. His ass was pointed upward, his nether hole an inviting target. George laid his large cock across Tyler's ass cheeks, and slid it along, grazing the sissy's own testicles in passing. He was now teasing his sweet lover.

"Put it in! Put it in! Put it in me now! Oh please Daddy, fuck me!!"

And Bid Daddy did. He placed his enormous cock head at the gates of pleasure and pushed inside. The plug had done it's work preparing the passage for him. His cock slipped easily inside and he began to sink its length into his lover.

"Here is comes princess! Take my dick in your ass! Oh, sweetie, you are so fucking tight!" "Oh daddy, you are so big. You are filling up my boipussy! Oh christ I'm going to cum again!" And Tyler's rigid little peenie did indeed shoot a few strings of jism onto his chest! "Oh daddy, fuck me! Please!!"

George worked his cock in and out of Tyler's ass. He pulled back a few inches, and then thrust a bit further in. It would take awhile to work his full enormous length inside his lover, but he was patient. He did not want to break the lad, or hurt him.

As George fucked Tyler, their lips met and they kissed hungrily. Tyler's legs were now around George's waist, or rather resting on his hips. The man was so large that it was not possible for Tyler to wrap his legs around him.

Tyler cooed and moaned as he ran his hands through the fur on George's chest. He loved the thick mat of hair. He noticed the beads of sweat that were accumulating there as George thrust into Tyler's boicunt.

"Oh, Big Daddy, I'm in heaven!" he cried. "I love you so much! Fuck me!"

"Are you my sissy, Tylerkins?"

"Oh yes, Big daddy. I love you! I'm your sissy. I'm your fagboy. I'm whatever you want me to be, just keep fucking me!"

George grinned at the broken lad beneath him, stuck on his enormous prick, and thrust forward, driving three more inches into his so very tight ass. Tyler groaned and his eyes rolled back as his body shuddered in delight. "How... how much more?" asked the feminized boy.

"That's ten inches inside you sweetie," said George, "Just four more to go!"

"Oh daddy! Will it fit? You are already deeper than Lebron or Tyrese! I can't fit all of that inside of me! But I want to. I want you all the way in!"

"Don't worry lover. You will be surprised at what will fit in there!" grinned his large lover who drew back and pushed again, sliding another inch deeper into the redheaded lad.

George wiped some perspiration from his brow. He looked into his lover's eyes. The expert makeup from the salon had been washed away, and Tyler had applied just a delicate amount of eyeshadow and mascara when he freshened up. But he had beautiful eyes. It was those eyes and his bubble butt that had first attracted George to this particular lad. As he admired the youth's pretty face, he could see the beauty that few other men would notice. He knew that he had chosen well.

It took five more minutes of thrusting and wiggling and grunting and groaning before George's entire thick meaty shaft was sunk fully into Tyler's grasping ass. Tyler gripped the sheets tightly as his mighty lover thrust repeatedly into his love channel. He was ecstatic as he felt George's large balls slap against his ass. He began crying, but crying in delight. George paused with his cock fully embedded in his lover and kissed the tears from his eyes.

"Are you happy, princess" asked George.

"OH yes, Big Daddy, I am so very happy to be here with you. I love you so much! Please fuck me hard! I want to feel your big cock burning my ass. I want you to cum inside me. Will you do that daddy? Will you cum in my ass!"

"Oh yes, baby, and not just this once. I am not going to ever let you go, sweetie!"

Tyler cried some more in happiness as George settop vigorously pounding his ass. His ass hurt now. His ass was burning from gripping the large invader so very tightly and being pulled in and out! But it was a wonderful hurt. It was a glorious hurt. And each time his daddy thrust into him, Tyler could actually see the tip of the cock pushing his belly out. It actually bulged each time that his daddy bottomed out.

And finally, but so very deliciously, Big Daddy let out a mighty roar and thrust even deeper into his sissy lover and his large black cock spewed its hot jism deep into Tyler's bowels. Tyler squirmed as his innards were bathed in his lover's hot steamy juices. He cried out at his own pricklette shot out yet another few droplets of clear jism.

George panted and then collapsed beside Tyler, his cock sliding slowing out of the sissy's rectum. Tyler's ass was gaping wide and so George's hot cum quickly slid out of the exhausted redhead. But towels were at hand, and Tyler moved to slide onto one so that he did not mess up the sheets. As George lay panting, Tyler took the large cock head in hand and began to wash his master's cock with his tongue. He did not mind the rank taste of his own ass on the cock. He wanted to suck up the last of the sweet and salty juices that still oozed from his lover's pisshole.

Finally Tyler rose and went to the bathroom. He grabbed wet cloths and returned to the bedroom to wash his lover's dick tenderly.

The two lover lay in bed for a few moment's kissing tenderly and muttering terms of endearment. After awhile they took turns cleaning themselves up in the bathroom and then returned to bed. They nuzzled together a bit more but soon Tyler fell asleep with his head atop his lover's shoulder.

Chapter 28 - The Future

George woke up a few hours later to the sound of sobbing. He rolled over and looked at the clock. It was four in the morning. He reached over and turned on the light. Looking at Tyler, he found that his sissy lover had rolled over the the other side of the bed and was curled up, crying softly.

He pulled Tyler to him and cuddled his sissy lover, kissing him gently on the forehead. He used one large finger to wipe the tears from his eyes. "What's the matter Tylerkins? Aren't you happy?"

"Yes Big Daddy." Tyler sniffled. " I'm happy. I love you and you make me very happy. But I don't know for how long!" he sobbed.

"What do you mean, sweetie?'

"You... you told me that... that there have been many sissies before me. How... how long are you going to love me before you find another sissy? And then what.... what... what will become of me?" he cried. "I.. I can't go to college. I .... I don't know what kind of job I can get. I won't have ANYONE!" he cried.

"Oh sweetie," said George. "You are thinking much too much for a sissy!"

"But... but... "

George hugged his lover to him even tighter, and kissed him tenderly on the lips. Tyler returned the kiss and they traded tongues for a short while, while Tyler calmed down a bit.

"Tylerkins, I love you and I do not plan to have any other sissies in my life!"

"But...."

"Shush... just listen!" Tyler nodded and remained quiet. "I've given this a lot of thought and I've already made plans for you. You have to agree with them of course, but I think that they are right for you. First thing is that I want you to move in here with me. Into the house, and into my bed, if you will have me!"

"Oh yes, daddy!" cried Tyler. "I WANT to!"

"And I promise that you are the last sissy I will ever look at. I don't want anyone else but YOU. When I saw you on that bench all those months ago, I fell in love with you. Even if you were not the sissy you are now, I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. And I was patient. But now that I have you here," he kissed Tyler's lips softly and Tyler groaned, "I never want to let you go!

"I've talked to Rex Hunter and he has agreed that you can work at the mansion as a maid, sharing Peggy's duties. Peggy will have two big handsome babies to take care of, so there will be a lot of work for you taking care of the house. Will you do that?"

Tyler had never thought he would find a job as a MAID, but then, his life had changed so much. He nodded.

"The boys and I also want you to help Peggy take care of the babys. Those two are going to be a handful and she is going to need help! Do you think you would like that?"

Tyler nodded again. He had never thought about taking care of young kids, but that dream the other night had got him thinking.....

"And when Peggy is ready in a month or two, I am going to invite her into our bed. You are going to be there too, because I want you to help me to put a baby inside of her. I want to start a new family with you, sweetie. I want you and me to raise a family together. I'm not too old to be a father again and I'll be alive long enough to see those new kids through college and beyond. Would you like that too sweetie?"

"Oh yes, Big Daddy! I want to be your sissy forever, and if that means having a family, I'll raise your babies for you!"

George kissed him again hungrily. Tyler's hand reached under the covers and found that George's large cock was rising again. He giggled as he began to toy with the head with his hand. Big Daddy was oozing lots of precum!

"One more thing baby. I promise you that you will be the only sissy that I ever fuck again. But I know that sissies have needs. And I know my boys love you too. If you want to fuck Lebron or Tyrese, or anyone else for that matter, it is fine with me. I'm getting older and I may not be able to take care of your needs all the time. So you can go and fuck and suck with whomever you want, so long as it is always me that you love. Does that sound good to you, princess?"

"Oh yes, daddy! I love you. But you are right. I need cock, lots of cock. You brought out the sissy in me, and sissy needs cock!" He giggled as he teased his lover's large rod with his hands.

George kissed Tyler hard. He had never believed he would love someone this much again. But his heart ached for this pretty lad who was in bed beside him. He loved his sweet sissy Archekins!

Tyler threw back the covers and straddled Big Daddy. He reached for the bottle of lube and coated his asshole and the tip of the enormous black dick that was poking at his ass. Tyler raised himself and and pushed his asshole back onto the cock. His hole resisted at first, but then the cock head popped inside him. Tyler worked his ass on that cock, slowly sliding down it inch by inch by inch by incredible inch.

It felt so right to be impaled on this massive cock. He had found his true place in life.

He was a sissy. He was a throroughly fucked sissy.

He slowly sank down until the entire fourteen inches were deep inside him. Then he raised himself and lowered himself. This was so very very right. There would never be anyplace he would rather be than right here, with a large black cock stuffed up his ass. He shuddered and his pricklet sprayed his cummies high in the air.

He was so happy!

Epilogue One - Fifteen months later

Tyler's panties were around one of his ankles and his maid skirt was flipped up. His legs were spread wide as he braced himself against the dresser in the guest room he had been cleaning upstairs at the Hunter Mansion. Rex Hunter was enthusiastically fucking the sissy's tight boipussy. Penelope Hunter had taken a fall and broken her hip three months ago, and ever since then Mr. Hunter had been taking advantage of Tyler's ass to relieve his sexual needs.

"Oh Christ, Tylerkins, you have a sweet ass. I'm cumming!" shouted the multi-millionaire as he buried his five inch shaft in the sissy. His creamy load splashed into Tyler's bowels!

"Oh, Mr Hunter!" lisped the panting lad. "You are SO big! I love when you fuck me!!!" Actually, Rex Hunter's dick was smaller than most that Tyler took up his ass, but Mr. Hunter was his employer and had to be kept happy!

As he shot the last of his load into Tyler's rectum, Rex reached around and squeezed Tyler's titties. He had been amazed a year and a half ago to discover that this young man was a simpering sissy, and he was even more amazed at the changes he had gone through in the past year! Specialized hormones had worked their wonders on the boy. His cute bubble ass was now much larger and rounder. His face was smoother and had been shaped delicately by a surgeon's knife. But most significantly Tyler now sported nice 34B sized breasts on his chest. Well normally, 34B, but right now.....

"No, Mr. Hunter, please no!" lisped Tyler. His tongue had been pierced soon after he moved in with Big Daddy and now the ball in this tongue prevented him from speaking properly, so he now sounded even more sissy-ish. Of course Big Daddy squirmed much, much more when Tyler ran the ball around the edge of his glans - which was the whole point!

Tyler was objecting, because when Mr. Hunter squeezed his breasts, milk began to leak from his nipples! "No, Mr. Hunter, I have to save that for Aaron!", he whimpered.

Mr. Hunter slipped his cock out of Tyler's ass, and watched his cum start to leak out of the boipussy. As he went to flip the maid skirt back down, he once again noticed Tyler's tattoo across his lower back, just above the rounded globes of his ass. It read, "Big Daddy's Gurl" in a stylized script. George had certainly claimed Tyler for his own, he thought!

Tyler pulled up his panties and tucked his small dicklette into his panties. A year ago his cockette had been four inches long, but after a year on the specialized hormones, it had shrunk to just two inches. His panties also fit much snugger than in the past because one time when he went to the surgeon for an examination, he had fallen asleep and when he had awoken he discovered that the surgeon had removed his testicles! Big Daddy had been there with him and had told him that it had been necessary in order to stop his body from producing testosterone,a nd to get him off of the testosterone blocking meds which would damage his liver eventually.

Tyler had cried at this loss,, but Big Daddy had explained that he was not going to need them anyway. Big Daddy had then taken him shopping and bought him two cute bikinis and some nice new earrings and Tyler forgot all about his lost balls! Sissies were SO easily distracted!

"May I go now please, sir?"

"Yes, Tyler. I'll see you again very soon, I'm sure!" Mr. Hunter leered at him. He gave the sissy a pat on his round fanny as he minced away!

Tyler hurried as fast as he could on his four inch heels, out of the mansion and to his own home, which was in the gardener's house. He and Peggy shared the maid duties at the mansion, he cleaned in the morning, and Peggy took over in the afternoon. It was lunch time now and he knew Aaron was hungry and waiting for him. As he approached the house, George was just walking out with a sandwich in his hand. "I'm late, I'm sorry!" Tyler exclaimed, giving his lover a quick peck on the cheek as he hurried inside.

Peggy was sitting at the table looking frazzled. Both Rakeem and Hunter were in their high chairs. Peggy had been spoon feeding both of her sons, but it looked like more food had ended up on the floor than in their mouths. Little Aaron was in his nearby seat, crying. "You are late," cried Peggy!

"I know, I know," apologized the out of breath sissy, "Mr. Hunter.... "

"Don't tell me. The dirty old bastard fucked you again didn't he?"

Tyler nodded as he reached to take Aaron out of his seat and kissed the two month old on his cheek. He pulled down the top of his maid uniform and exposed his left breast. Instinctively the black baby latched onto the nipple and began to suck enthusiastically! "Ouch! That always hurts at first!"

But it was a good hurt. With the hormones he had been on, his breasts had blossomed to a delightful 34B. He had marvelled at having titties and they had make Big Daddy very very happy. A couple months before Aaron was born he had started on additional hormones which had activated his milk glands. His breasts had grown another cup size and were filled with healthy milk to feed his son.

Peggy giggled. "You should have tried breast feeding those two! They were insatiable. They loved my tits as much as their father does!" The results of the paternity tests had come back and it turned out that Tyrese was the father of both of Peggy's beautiful black boys.

There was no doubt that Big Daddy was the father of Aaron who would grow up thinking of Tyler as his mother, at least until he was old enough to understand the concept of what a sissy was. Just over a year ago, when George had told Tyler that he wanted to start a family with him, Tyler would not have believed that he would have his own son with his black lover, and that specialized hormones would let him actually breast feed his child!

He was so happy that Peggy had consented to be the biological mother of his baby boy, but he definitely thought of the child as being his and Big Daddy's baby!

"Well at least one good thing with you being late. Mr. Hunter will understand if I show up a bit late myself. No, wait, TWO good things. Now that he fucked you, it means he won't be chasing ME around the room! I can't wait for his wife to get well enough that the old goat can start fucking her again!" she laughed.

Tyler shifted Aaron to his right breast and winced as the baby started suckling there. "You go get ready. I can watch Hunter and Rakeem while I finish feeding Aaron. Once I get him burped and his diaper changed, he should fall asleep, then I can clean up the kitchen and play with the boys for awhile before it is time for their nap!

"You are a doll, Tyler. I don't know what I would do without you! Having two babies and a job is enough to drive anyone crazy!"

"Well, it is only going to get harder for you!"

"Oh, I am used to it by now. I know I have several more years to go before I can rest!"

Peggy was referring to the extended family's plans for more children. Rebecca and Lebron were at college in California, but they had gotten married just a few months ago at a lavish ceremony right here on the mansion grounds. They wanted to start a family right away but Rebecca did not want to go to the trouble of carrying a child in her belly, nor did she want her figure ruined. So Peggy was going to be the surrogate mother, carrying their child for them.

Then next year, Big Daddy wanted to put another baby in Peggy's belly so that Aaron would have a brother or sister close to his own age to play with. There might be another baby after that, but when Tyrese finished college and they got married, Peggy wanted her new husband to breed her on their wedding night so she could pop out a baby of their own nine months later!

Maybe then she could take a break from being a baby factory for the family!