Sissy's BBC Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Tyler got all three babies sleeping, he set about tidying up the living room and kitchen of their house. It was tiring work and did not end because he then had to begin cooking dinner. When he had everything prepared and ready to cook he looked at the watch on his delicate wrist and realized he still had a half hour to spare. He poured himself a glass of lemonade and had just taken a sip when Tyrese walked in.

Because of the two babies, he had passed up an impressive basketball scholarship in order to stay at home. He attended State University here in Springfield. Tyler greeted the black man with a hug and then a long lingering kiss. Tyrese pushed Tyler to his knees and pulled his long cock out of his pants. "Peggy won't be off work for an hour and I don't think I can wait that long to get my dick sucked. Have at it sissy!"

Tyler mewed in delight and eagerly took Tyrese's cock into his mouth, bobbing his head vigorously. Tyrese grabbed the fagboy's head and began fucking his cock vigorously into Tyler's mouth. It did not take long before he let out a satisfied moan and jetted his cum into Tyler's mouth. Tyler swallowed eagerly, and then tenderly licked Tyrese's cock clean!

Tyrese went up to his room to work on his school work. Tyler barely had time to straighten himself up before George came in the door. Tyler looked down at the floor, feeling guilty. No matter how many times George told him it was okay to have sex with other people, Tyler still felt guilty about it. Well, for a few minutes at least. He minced over to Big Daddy and put his arms around his lover, pulling Big Daddy's head down for a tender kiss, before realizing that Big Daddy might taste the fresh cum on his breath!

But if he did, George did not mention it. Instead he picked the sissy up in his strong arms and kissed him passionately. Tyler returned the strong kiss and giggled in happiness. Everything was right with his world right now!

It was especially right because Big Daddy did not put him down, but rather carried him to their bedroom at the back of the house. Dinner would have to wait for a few minutes. Tyler knew what Big Daddy wanted.

When they reached the bedroom, Tyler helped George peel off his work clothes. The man had been working out in the hot sun all day. He was hot, he was sweaty. His body was heavy with the musky scent of a man who has sweated freely all day from hard work. Tyler could see the beads of sweat all over George's massively muscled body. Particularly on the one large muscle that sprang free as George removed his underwear. Tyler took that huge black cock in his hand and slowly ran his hands up and down its enormous length. There were many reasons that he loved his daddy, but this was certainly the biggest reason! Tyler kissed the tip of the cock and tasted the precum that oozed from the tip.

But George had only one goal in mind. He grabbed the large tube of lube that was always at hand in their bedroom and oiled up his massive tool. He then hungrily kissed his lovely sissy and pushed Tyler up against the wall. He lifted one of the sissy's legs high in the air, and nudged the head of his cock against the entrance to his sweet sissy's boipussy, and then pushed. Tyler's ass was now on VERY friendly terms with Big Daddy's giant cock, and the head slid easily inside the lad. Tyler moaned lustily as he sank down on Big Daddy's large cock. Big Daddy pressed Tyler hard against the wall and set a furious pace fucking that dick in and out of Tyler's rectum. George was amazed that the fagboy's ass was still as tight as when he first fucked it. But youth had resilience!

Tyler panted and urged his lover on. His tiny two inch pricklette no longer ejaculated. He no longer got any pleasure from his cockette. It was just a reminder of his sissy status, nothing more. It danced wildly as his body was pummelled by his lover. He did SO love having his ass fucked. Big Daddy's dick always found his sweet spot. His tiny dicklette oozed clear juices as he came from the ass fucking. He saw stars as the orgasm wracked his body. He was SO deliriously happy as Big Daddy shot fountained his hot load deep inside him!

Epilogue Two - Four years later

They had to go to another state, a more accepting state.

George wore a black tuxedo. Aaron stood at his side, holding his hand, wearing an identical tux, proportioned to his sized, of course.

Tyler wore an all white pant suit. In one hand he held a bouquet of white daisies and roses. In the other, he held nine month old Kassidy.

The family was all together, as Tyler said those wonderful words.... "I do!"

THE END