Sissy's BBC Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Along the long edge of the pool, Rebecca Hunter lay on a padded exercise mat, her legs spread far apart. Lebron was between her legs and his athletic legs and was pumping his black shaft in and out of her pussy!

Rebecca's eyes were shut tight as her hands gripped Lebron's back, her nails digging in. "Ram that dick in me!." she cried. "Oh damn, you fuck me SO good, Lebron!"

"Oh yeah, baby!" take this fucking meat stick deep!", grunted Lebron. One of his hands tweaked Rebecca's nipples as his other hand kept him steady and balanced.

From the end of the pool, Tyrese moaned, "Yeah, baby, suck that cock. Roll your tongue around the head. You know how I love it, sugar!"

Tyler stood watching for several seconds, his own pricklet getting hard in his pink swimsuit. "Rebecca!" he stammered softly.

Rebecca's eyes opened and she saw the redheaded teen. "Tylerkins!" she cried. She pushed Lebron back. Lebron's cock popped out of her cunnie. Tyler could not help but notice that the black cock sprang straight up and a trail of Rebecca's pussy slime coated the shiny dick. Rebecca sprang to her feet and walked over to Tyler, enveloping him in her arms and giving him a huge hug.

The large blonde girl also started to say something, but Tyrese grabbed her head in both of his hands and began to fuck his cock in and out of her mouth at a more frantic pace! "You ain't going nowhere girl until you get my nut off!"

Tyler was very conscious that Rebecca was not only nude, with her naked breasts pressed against his chest, but she was also leaking her cunt juices against his bare leg. She pushed back from him and held him at arm's-length. "Oh Tylerkins, you look SO cute in that pink thong. I am so glad I left it out for you! Lebron was right, you are such a cute little boi!"

" I, uh... I mean, uh,,... you see," stammered Tyler. But though he wanted to ask Rebecca what was going on, he was tongue tied as he watched Lebron take a couple of steps to close the distance between them. Lebron stepped up to Tyler and hugged him, pressing their bodies together. Tyler could feel Lebron's long naked cock pressed between them, rubbing Tyler's midriff as Lebron kissed him on the neck, and whispered, "I'm so glad you could join our little party!"

Tyler gulped as Lebron held his hand, as a boy might hold his girlfriend's hand. Rebecca stepped over to her purse, took out a cigarette and lit it, inhaling deeply and then exhaling. She passed it to Lebron, and only then did Tyler realize that it was a marijuana cigarette, not tobacco. When she took her next short drag, Rebecca turned to Tyler and kissed him, exhaling the smoke into his mouth. He inhaled, coughed, swallowed, and coughed some more. After taking his next hit, Lebron did the same, kissing Tyler and exhaling. This was Tyler's first kiss on the lips from Lebron and he blushed as he coughed again. Rebecca passed the spiff to Tyler, saying "Your turn" and he tentatively inhaled himself.

Tyler's attention was suddenly drawn to Tyrese as he groaned and then shouted, "On yeah, I'm cumming bitch. Take it. Take it all!! He forced half of the length of his cock into the blonde's mouth, but then, he pulled out and spurted gob after gob after gob of cum at the blonde's face. She eagerly tried to get his spurting cock back into her mouth. Some cum fell on her tongue, but most jetted onto her forehead, her cheeks, and even up one nostril!. Tyrese fell back exhausted.

The blonde let out a sigh and tried to get to her feet. It took a few attempts, due to her awkward size, but finally she stood and turned. "Tyler!" she exclaimed as she spread her arms wide and came waddling forward.

It took Tyler a full ten seconds to realize, this was Peggy! "Peggy, oh my god, what has happened to you!" Then he realized, she was not fat; she was pregnant! Very very pregnant!

Peggy hugged Tyler, which was difficult considering the huge size of her belly! "Oh Tyler, it is so good to see you.! I've missed you and all of the gang!" she cried, lisping slightly. As she hugged and kissed him, Tyler was very conscious of the smell of Tyrese's cum which was dripping from her face.

Tyler took a good look at her. She looked very different than she had when he last saw her, six months ago when she had supposedly moved out of town, to live with an aunt.

Peggy's long flowing hair was gone, replaced with tight corn rows in a style Tyler could only think of as a Negro style. She had several piercings in each ear, all holding studs except the bottom most which held large hoop earrings. Her nose had a diamond stud in one nostril. Her tongue was pierced, leading to the slight lisp. She had a couple of tattoos on her arms and lower back. Her breasts were very large, as would be expected in a pregnant woman. Most noticeably, her belly was hugely distorted, much larger than Tyler had ever seen in any pregnant woman.

"This reunion is all very nice, but I am thirsty." said Rebecca. "Peggy, please go and get us all some cold drinks."

"Yes, Miss Rebecca," said the blonde teen, who then waddled off to the bar at the side of the pool. It was only then that Tyler realized the Peggy was wearing a maid's uniform, though one modified for her current shape.

"Tylerkins, Peggy has been living with the boys and helping out around the mansion as a maid ever since her parents threw her out several months ago. It seems they were not happy with her getting pregnant and carrying a black baby around in her belly!

With his attention drawn back to her, Tyler realized that Rebecca looked different as well. She had always had small perfectly formed breasts, not much more than a B-cup. But now she had impressive D cup breasts that were obviously silicon implants. They were too round and too perfect - plastic looking. Rebecca caught him staring at her tits. "Do you like them, Tylerkins?" she asked, as she lit another weed cigarette. She took a deep drag and then passed it to Tyrese.

"Daddy said I could have anything I wanted for my eighteenth birthday present. I wanted a Porsche, or maybe a trip to Venice or... well, I could not make up my mind. It took me several months, but once Lebron and Tyrese told me that they preferred women with larger boobs, well, what was a girl to do but to ask her daddy to buy her some nice jugs!" she giggled as she hefted her new breasts and then rolled her fingers around her nipples. She continued, "Daddy wanted to send me to the best plastic surgeon in the country, to make sure they were the right size and looked natural, but I know the boys like this look better - obviously fake and slutty! And what my lovers want, they get!"

Rebecca lit another weed stick and it was soon passed to Tyler. He took another short coughing drag. But Lebron told him to suck deep, and reluctantly, he did so. He was getting a bit woozy.

Peggy returned with a tray of glasses of lemonade. Rebecca took a glass and then lay back on a lounge chair, her legs spread wide and her pussy glistening with the juices that had been worked up by Lebron fucking her. Her fingertips spread her pussy lips and Tyler could see that she now had a ring piercing her clit. As she strummed her fingers across the ring, she moaned.

"Do you like my new jewelry, Tylerkins?"

"It's.. it's very nice Rebecca!" But his words were barely out, when Lebron slapped his face.

"Wha--??"

Rebecca's tone became chilly. "Lebron slapped you," she said, "because you did not show me proper respect! From now on, when you address me, you call me Miss Rebecca, understand?" Tyler nodded meekly. "And you address the boys as Mister Lebron and Mister Tyrese!" Again Tyler nodded. "Yes Miss Rebecca!" he muttered.

"Very good Tylerkins. As a reward, you may kneel in front of Lebron. He tells me that you are very eager to help him out!"

Chapter 5 - Action!

Tyler complied. On his knees Lebron's cock was just inches from his face. It was soft, but still very long. Rebecca's juices had dried. Lebron ran his hand tenderly through Tyler's hair. Tyler reached his hand up. He was going to finally touch that wonderful black cock again. But his hand was swatted away.

"Wha--??"

"You don't just grab another man's dick, sissy! Be polite, and ask, first!"

"Mister Lebron! May I.. May I touch your cock please?" gulped Tyler!

"Hold out your hands first!" He was told. He did so and Lebron squirted some lube into Tyler's hands. "Now you may touch me, Tylerkins! Rebecca, that is such a lovely name you have for our sissy. I like that!"

Tyler reached forward and touched Lebron's cock with his moist hands. It jumped slightly at his touch. He took the glans in his left hand, and the shaft in his right. He licked his lips as he ran his hands along the black stick. Finally, after all these days of taunting by Lebron, he was where he wanted to be. He had his hands on the black teen's cock.

After all the months of looking at this dick in the shower room, he finally had its firm warmth in his hands. For months he had been watching on his computer as thick black cocks slid in and out of white girl's pussies. He had jerked his tiny pricklet to messy cummies while watching blondes and brunettes choke as large juicy truncheons were forced deep into their mouths. And now, here, on his knees, barely inches from his face, he had a superb specimen of manhood in his hands. His slippery hand roamed up and down, up and down on the cock of a superior black man!

Tyler was giddy with excitement, and from the weed. He mewed softly, realizing that his own pricklet was rigid in his pink thong. He shifted nervously. Lebron noticed, and moved his foot to press against Tyler's tiny rod. Tyler groaned. Lebron's cock hardened and grew. It pushed straight up. Tyler's lubed hands moved up and down the length, first one hand travelling to the top and squeezing the glans, and then the next doing the same.

"You have mighty soft hands, sissyboi!" exclaimed Lebron. "That feels good."

"May I...," Tyler was giddy, and his mind was still hazy from the weed. "Mister Lebron, may I touch your balls?" Lebron grinned and nodded. "You learn quick, sweetie. Yes you may!"

With one hand still stroking the mighty rod, Tyler's other hand moved to Lebron's nut sack. Lebron's testicles hung a good two inches below his cock. Tyler hefted the beautiful balls in his hand. They were hot.

Tyrese moved forward and took that hand and placed it on his own hard cock. Now Tyler was kneeling in front of both brothers, both of his hands sliding up and down a rigid black dick. He almost swooned from the excitement. He gripped each rod hard as his hands travelled up and down those shafts.

Tyrese used his toes to free Tyler's small dicklette from his thong. Tyler's white cock was rigidly hard, but looked so tiny compared to the brother's black truncheons.

"So white sissy, would you like to kiss my cock?" asked Tyrese.

Tyler's body shivered uncontrollably. "Oh yes, Mister Tyrese. May I please? May I please kiss your black cock?"

"Since you asked so nicely, yes you may. But just the side. Only pretty girls and pretty sissies get to kiss the tip!"

Tyrese stepped forward and his cock pushed against Tyler's face. Tyler puckered as his lips came in contact with their first cock of any kind. It was not much of a kiss really. Tyrese rubbed his dick along Tyler's lips. At the same time, he used his toes to press on the head of Tyler's tiny cock. That tiny touch was too much for Tyler in his excited state. Tyler panted and squirmed as his cum burst from his penis. He grabbed hold of Tyrese legs and buried his face in the brother's groin as he came!

Tyler's face was mashed into Tyrese's pubes as his cock shot a few short spurts of come onto the soft pad he was kneeling on. He could feel the black teen's thick balls against his chin. As his heart rate slowed down he felt a sudden sharp pain in his butt.

He pulled his face up in surprise and turned to see Rebecca pulling a syringe out of his left ass cheek. "What was that," he tried to ask, but his head suddenly became very heavy. He could barely think as he was lifted to his feet by the two brothers.

"Take him inside," Lebron told Peggy, "and fix him up"

"Yes, Mister Lebron" said Peggy as she led the staggering Tyler towards the Washington's house beyond the pool area.

Chapter 6 - Pretty boy

Tyler was in a stupor for the next two hours. Peggy walked slowly, her massive belly making it difficult to move fast. When they got into the house they were in the bathroom for awhile and then in Peggy's small room. Tyler only vaguely knew what was going on.

When he finally started being able to focus again, he was sitting in a chair beside Peggy as she was putting a clear varnish on his nails which had been nicely rounded.

Over the next couple of minutes, Tyler took stock of himself. As best as he could tell his body was now completely hairless below his eyebrows. His red hair was now gelled and feathered in a slightly feminine way and it appeared to be even redder. He could not tell if it had been dyed, or whether the mousse used just added some temporary colour. His eyebrows had been thinned and tweezed into feminine arches.

His skin felt soft and powdered. He was wearing a pair of powder blue panties and nothing else at the moment. His toenails were painted a very pale powder blue. The colour was really only noticeable if you stared for a moment or two, but the nails were shiny and pulled ones attention to them.

When she finished with his finger nails, Peggy turned her attention to Tyler's face. She added just a touch of blush to his cheeks, a bit of mascara to his eyelashes, a hint of colour to his eyelids and finally a very pale pink lipstick.

For one last touch she took a small piercing gun and put a small hole in each of his ear lobes, adding a very small tiny diamond chip stud to each hole - just large enough to shine when it caught the light in the right way, but also not very noticeable unless you were looking for them.

'You've made me look like a girl!" Tyler exclaimed.

"Oh no, Tyler, not a girl," said Peggy. "Just a very pretty boy! Lebron and Tyrese have Miss Rebecca to be a girl for them, and they have me to be a slut for them! You are just going to be a very pretty boy for them.

"I saw how you looked at their black cocks," she continued. "You loved holding their cocks in your hands, didn't you?"

Tyler hung his head and almost cried."Yes," he whimpered.

"And you liked kissing Tyrese's cock! Do you want more?"

"Men don't touch other men's cocks, Peggy!" whispered Tyler, not able to raise his voice in shame. "But yes, I want to touch and feel their cocks."

"You are right Tyler. Men don't touch other men's cocks. But you are not a man. You are a sissy. Remember that. You are a sissy. And sissy's love to touch big black cocks. It is your place to worship Lebron's cock, and Tyrese's cock, and all men's cocks!" "Yes, Miss Peggy!" murmured Tyler.

Peggy sprayed a light perfume on Tyler and then helped him to put on a light weight blouse, that looked like a men's shirt, but very light weight and frilly. It also buttoned on the wrong side. She left him pantless, so only the panties restrained his sissy cock. She fastened a light gold chain around his ankle and then helped him put on a pair of sandals with one inch cork heels, just enough to give him a bit of lift.

Peggy had Tyler walk around the small room a bit. She handed him a small clutch purse which she had him dangle from his wrist. This made him walk with at least one hand limp wristed and added to his sissy look. Tyler found that walking in the slight heels made his ass swish a bit and Peggy encouraged him to exaggerate that a bit. She told him that the boys wanted him to act more like a sissy.

Tyler asked Peggy why she was here, being maid to Rebecca... MISS Rebecca corrected Peggy... to Miss Rebecca and the boys.

Peggy's story was similar to what Miss Rebecca had already told him. Almost the day after the Washington's had moved to Springfield, at the beginning of summer, she had gone out on her first date with Tyrese. Within two weeks she had been regularly fucking both Tyrese and his brother. By the end of September it started to become obvious that one of them had gotten her pregnant. When she had told her parents, they were disappointed in her, but had been willing to help her get an abortion. But when she told them that she wanted to keep the baby and that it was going to be black, they had thrown her out of the house.

Tyrese had taken her in and given her a room. Mr. Hunter had offered to let her continue to live in the gardener's house so long as she worked for the Hunter's as a maid. She had accepted. Over the next several months she continued to fuck both of the black brothers, and had let them change her appearance to appeal to them even more. Hence the piercings, tattoos and her corn rowed hair. She really did love both of the boys, but especially Tyrese.

When her belly got so huge, her doctor told her that she was carrying two babies - twins! She hoped that one was Tyrese's baby, and one was Lebron's baby. It was possible! She had been fucking both of them regularly, sometimes even both at the same time; well, never both in the same hole at the same time, she giggled when saying this!

She was only six weeks away from giving birth. The day was already chosen for her C-section. Considering how large the black babies were, and that there were two of them, there was no way they were coming out naturally!

"Just a couple last things," Peggy told Tyler to bend over. Tyler felt a jab as Peggy pulled down his panties and gave him another injection in the ass. Almost instantly he felt woozy again and his mind started to float. He did not put up much objection when Peggy lubed up a small ass plug and slowly pushed it up his rectum. "This will help get you started. I know the boys lover your girly ass are looking forward to using your boipussy!' "Boipussy," repeated Tyler. Why did that sound so wrong, and right, at the same time?

"Well, I think you are ready to present to the boys!" exclaimed Peggy. She led him out of her room, reminding him to swish a bit as he walked and to hold his wrists a bit limper. "You do want to make a good impression on the boys, don't you?" Tyler nodded.

Chapter 7 - First taste

The two black men and Rebecca had moved inside and were watching a football game on the big screen tv in the Washington's front room. They all looked up as they heard Tyler's heeled sandals clop clop into the room.

"My my, aren't you such a pretty boy!" said Tyrese from the sofa where he sat cuddling with Rebecca.

"Oh Tylerkins! I knew we were right about you all along," said Rebecca.

Lebron walked over to the flame haired sissy. "Oh, you definitely are a fox, Tylerkins!" Tyler blushed and then melted into Lebron's chest as he put his arms around him and gave him a deep kiss. Lebron's large black tongue invaded Tyler's mouth and Tyler was overcome with passion, eagerly sucking on Lebron's tongue. The kiss went on and on for three minutes, with Lebron also sucking on Tyler's neck and leaving a bright hickey there.

Lebron led Tyler over to the sofa. The black lad sat beside his brother and Rebecca, but when the brain fuzzy Tyler went to sit beside him, Lebron directed him to kneel on the floor."Sissies do not sit beside men, Tylerkins. You either sit on our knees, or you squat on the floor!"

"I'm... I'm a man, not a sissy" Tyler protested meekly.

"Oh, really? Did you look in the mirror before Peggy brought you in here? Did that look like a man to you?" asked Rebecca?

"No, Miss Rebecca. But you... you did this to me. I did not ... it wasn't me who..." but the words would not come out straight. Tyler hung his head in shame.

"You do like the boys, don't you? You like the attention they give you? You like their big black cocks? Tell me the truth!"