Sister, a Friend, a Lover, and Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between being alone with her in the forest and with the hot sun penetrating the canopy of leaves of the trees that beats down on us all day, needing a cool shower, I'm so sweaty hot, literally and figuratively. Sometimes wishing we were at the water park, instead of working in the rainforest with gnats and other biting insects, with me there waiting for her at the bottom with open arms, I imagine my sister speeding down a steep, slippery water slide and losing her bikini top at the end. With no one there but us and with her naked breasts pressed against my muscular chest, we plunge to the bottom of the pool and embrace in a long, wet, passionate kiss, before emerging to the surface to have sex on the shore. Ramming my cock into her, in the way she rams her testing probe in the soft soil to test the temperature and consistency of the ground, while lusting over her, everything that I watch her do turns sexual, when thinking of her doing all of that to her or she doing all of that to me.

Then, with more of them appearing and following the same wet route and sliding down behind the first one, I watch her beads of sweat disappear behind the collar of her open shirt in the way that I imagine my warm oozy cum dripping from her lips to collect in a small, lusty pool on her bulbous, naked breasts. With the hot sun heightening my lust for her, while hardening my erection, the back of her shirt is as damp as I imagine her panties are, after I lick her pussy through them. Knowing she'd say no, just wanting to throw caution to the wind and jump in the cool pool of water naked that we always happen upon in the middle of the forest, water not marked on our map, before I could even suggest the idea, she squats down to test the water.

"It's contaminated with toxic chemicals by some illegal dumper. I'll collect more of a sample to analyze at the lab. Maybe they can identify who the dumper was by the chemicals in the water," she said making a note in her notebook and a mark on our map to report the dump site to the proper authorities to earmark it for cleanup. As if a detective looking for a dumped body or the hidden murder weapon, she always finds what she's looking for by snooping around the dump site. "I found some empty barrels behind these bushes, Tommy. Photograph them from all sides. Maybe some of these labels will help us to identify and find the illegal dumper."

Yet, after being with her all day, nearly time to return home, I'd risk turning myself green for the chance to be naked with her outdoors, just once, even in contaminated water. I wouldn't mind her hosing me down naked, after I hosed her down naked. Just as I've seen her big tits, her round ass, and her blonde, trimmed pussy so very many times before, just once, I'd love to show her my cock. I wonder what she'd do, if I exposed my cock to her. Would she look? Would she stare? Would she reach out to touch, fondle, and stroke my cock, before falling to her knees and taking me in her mouth? Or would she be disgusted by the mere sight of my engorged prick and by the thought of having sex with me, her brother?

More than just a sexual fantasy, drying off her wet, naked body would be my pleasure, especially after she dried off my wet, naked body. I could see ourselves wearing nothing beneath our white safety jumpers, while being quarantined in an industrial hazardous tent for a week. Sleeping alone in the same tent, perhaps, moving our cots closer together, close enough to whisper our wicked thoughts and secret sexual desires, before snuggling, it'd be funny, if she wanted me, as much as I want her. Yet, knowing it's just my sexual fantasy and not her sexual fantasy, twisting me to think that she wants me, as much as I want her, I know she doesn't want me in the way that I want her.

Then, every night, right on time, better than any reality TV show on network television, it's show time. She walks in her room and flicks on the light switch. Intently watching her in anticipated preparation of her stripping naked, as if she's a modern day Lady Godiva undressing in readiness for her naked, bareback horse ride through town, instead of her being a scientist, a geologist, an environmentalist, and a conservationist with a Ph. D getting ready for bed, I wish every man could see what I've already seen of my sexy sister. In addition to her beautiful face, if only they could see her naked, with her big tits, slim waist, blonde pussy, and round ass, then they'd understand how I feel about her and the reason why I do.

"She's so beautiful. She's so sexy. I only wish she wasn't my sister. Then, again, if she wasn't my sister, I wouldn't be standing her hiding in her closet."

In the way that Ginger Rogers kept step with Fred Astaire, only backwards and in high heels, with two hands poised together behind her head in the way of Harry Houdini escaping from his shackles, I watch her skilled fingers deftly untie her braid, while imagining her unbuckling and unzipping my pants with those same long, slender fingers. As if a shimmering shower of sunlight sparkling against freshly minted gold coins, as if she's Rapunzel letting down her long, golden hair, she slowly shakes her head to unleash her sun drenched tresses. Already my beauty queen, if she were in a beauty contest, she'd win. My preferred woman to watch strip naked, if she were the headlining stripper on stage, she'd be laden with money thrown at her feet from the audience and tucked in her g-string. If only she were my girlfriend, instead of my sexy sister, I'd show her how much I love and want her.

If only she was my woman, I'd be the happiest man on Earth. Wishing it was me combing out her hair, I watch her standing in front of the full length mirror, while brushing her long, lush beautiful hair. With her natural blonde hair that runs the color spectrum from pure white to soft yellow to brilliant gold cascading all around my pelvis, I fall asleep every night with my hand around my cock, while imagining her leaning over me and blowing me. I'd do anything for her to come to my room naked in the middle of the night to awaken me with a blowjob.

"Susan! What are you doing in my room? Oh, my God, you're naked!"

"I couldn't sleep, Tommy," I imagine her saying, after startling me awake by her naked visit. "Go back to sleep, Tommy," she says to me in a whisper, while leaning down to lightly kiss my lips, as I reach up my hands to cup her breasts. "If you don't mind, I just came in your room to suck your cock." Just once, if only my sexy sister would enter my room naked and say that to me, I'd die a happy man.

As if she's a conductor on a train to nowhere but here, as if she's a ghost haunting the same place and space at the same moment in time, I could set my watch to the time she walks in her room every night to strip naked in readiness to take her shower. Wishing it was me pouring water through that shower head, splashing across her full breasts, dripping from her pubic hair, and following the curve of her back to fall from her amazing round ass, I'm envious of the shower water enjoying her naked body in the way that I wish my hands could. I'd do anything to shower with her. I'd do anything to lather up her sexy, naked body really good with soapy, warm water, before rinsing her clean. I'd do anything to sit with her, as she takes a bubble bath, while breaking one bubble at a time to see what that bubble revealed of her, before breaking another bubble and another, until there were no more bubbles left to hide her nakedness from me. Then, after she's squeaky clean, when she's standing in front of me wet and naked, I wish I could thoroughly towel her dry on the pretense of making sure that every crack and crevice of her soft, sexy skin was totally dry. After she's completely dry, I'd lick her wet again.

"Oh, yeah, from head to toe, I wish I could lick my sister."

Imagining showering with her with her back up against the wet, tile shower wall, her legs wrapped tightly around my waist, and her lips attached to mine, as if we were one, I'd do anything to feel her, touch her, and make love to her. While kissing and kissing her, French kissing her, before fucking her, really fucking her, with the back of her head gently bumping the shower wall, as if keeping count of all the times that I humped her, I'd do anything to feel and fondle her big tits, before sucking her pink nipples, while fingering her blonde pussy. After working with her all day and sweating with her in the hot sun, out of breath from climbing, and sometimes feeling as if I've already had sex with her, as my personal reward for giving her my undying devotion in helping her with her research, I'd do anything for my sister to suck my cock, while I fondled her big breasts. Only, while masturbating over the imagined image of her, the best that I can ever hope for is to imagine her sucking my cock, while I imagine fondling her breasts, as I watch her slowly strip naked.

Yet, there are some things that I wish I knew about her, if only to heighten the sexual excitement of my masturbation sessions. For instance, of course every woman does, but being that she's my sister and a nerdy scientist, I wonder if she sucks cock. If she does suck cock, I wonder if she swallows. Unless I asked her, unless she sucked my cock, how would I ever know? I should think that someone who looks like her, as hot as she looks, would not only suck cock but also would swallow, too. It would be such a waste, if she didn't suck cock and swallow. Something she'd never tell me, if she has sucked a cock, I wonder how many cocks she's sucked. While masturbating over my favorite sexual fantasy of her sucking my cock, just as it excites me to think of her sucking my cock, it excites me to think of my sister sucking someone else's cock, while I watch, of course.

I wonder if she'd enjoy sucking my cock, as much as I'd enjoy having her suck my cock. I wonder if she talks dirty in bed. If she's anything like me, her brother, I imagine she does. If she's anything like me, I imagine she loves having sex and making love. Imagining that she is exactly like me, I wonder if she's loud, when she has an orgasm. I wonder what it would feel like to be on top of her naked body with my cock buried deep inside of her pussy. I wonder what it would feel like to have her on top of me and humping me, while leaning down to hang her long, blonde hair across my shoulders and her big tits in my face. I wonder what she'd say and do, if I whispered in her ear, all that I was thinking and all that I wanted to do to her naked body.

"I love you, Susan. First, I want to make mad, crazy love to you and then, I want to fuck you like you've never been fucked before," I imagine saying that to her and shocking her into submission. "I want to give you an orgasm with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock."

As if she was there doing all that I was thinking, as if my thoughts were real, instead of just imagined as part of my sexual fantasy, I'd give anything to see her naked and on her knees in front of my exposed prick. Watching her stroke my cock and fingering the head of my engorged prick with her fingertips, I imagine her looking up at me, while kissing and licking my cock, as I reach down to fondle her breasts and finger her nipples. Then, just before she takes my stiff dick in her mouth, just before she sucks me, she looks up at me again with her big, blue eyes to tell me what I want and so need to hear.

"I love you, Tommy. A long time sexual fantasy of mine, I can't wait to suck your cock." I imagine her saying, while fondling and slowly stroking my cock to an erection.

"I love you, too, Susan. I can't wait for you to suck my cock," I imagine saying to her, while looking down at her kneeling in front of me and watching as she takes my cock in her warm, wet mouth.

I knew it, I just knew it, I knew my sister wanted me as much as I wanted her. Moreover, my sister sucks cock. My sister is a real cocksucker. Thank you, God, all is right with the world.

"I just love sucking your cock, Tommy. You have such a big, hard prick," I imagine her removing my cock from her mouth to say that to me. I imagine her looking up at me with her bright blue eyes with my hard, hairy prick in her hand and positioned in front of her mouth.

"And I love having you suck my cock, Susan," I say, while I imagine putting a gentle hand to the back of her pretty, blonde head, and pushing her forward, while watching her take me in her mouth again. "Now, don't talk, sweet baby, just suck. Blow me, Susan."

"Only," she says removing my cock from her beautiful mouth, long enough to ask me a question, "would you do me a favor, Tommy?"

"A favor? Sure, Susan, anything. Just name it," I imagine saying, while fondling her big breasts and fingering her pink, erect nipples. "What is it?"

"Would you mind terribly cumming in my mouth?"

Would I mind cumming in her mouth? Did my sexy sister just ask me to cum in her mouth? Are you kidding me? There is a God. Even though this is my imagined sexual fantasy, such a preferred and perfect question, I can't believe she asked me that. Wow! What a sister? What an unbelievable sister?

"Sure, absolutely. Of course, I don't mind cumming in your mouth, at all. It's the least that I can do. Actually, it would be my pleasure to cum in your mouth, Susan," I say with a sly, sexy chuckle.

"Thank you, Tommy," she says taking my cock in her mouth again and sucking me, before removing it again to ask me another question, "And, Tommy?"

"Yes, Susan. What is it baby?"

"After you explode all your lust for me in my mouth, would it be okay for me to swallow your cum? I mean, you won't think less of me, if I swallow your cum, my brother's cum, will you?"

Oh, my God. My sister not only sucks cock but also she swallows. As the good brother that I am, her innocent question, so rich with imagery makes me want to satisfy my sexy sister's every request.

"Of course, Susan, you may swallow. I'd never think less of you for sucking my cock, allowing me to cum in your mouth, and for swallowing my cum. Besides, it wouldn't be much of a blowjob, if you didn't swallow," I say with a lusty laugh, while happy that I could satisfy my sister by merely cumming in her mouth and agreeing with her request to swallow.

"Thank you, Tommy," she says taking my cock in her mouth again and sucking me, while stroking me.

"You're welcome, Susan," I imagine saying to her, while putting a gentle hand behind her head again, so as to hold her in place, while humping her mouth and fucking her face.

"Oh, sorry," I imagine her saying, while removing my cock from her mouth again to speak, "one last thing, Tommy."

"Yes, Susan?"

"If you don't mind and if it's not too much trouble..." she says looking up at me with my cock in her hand and poised by her lips. "I don't know if you can, but if you can...,"

"Yes, what is it, Susan?"

"Would you mind not exploding all of your cum in my mouth? Is it possible for you to hold some back?"

"Hold some back? I don't know if I can, but I'll try. Why, Susan? I don't understand."

Perhaps she fears that I'd gag her with all the pent up incestuous, sexual lust that I have for her. Perhaps she swallows but doesn't like the taste of cum, especially if she has too much of a mouthful. Thinking that holding back some of my cum may, indeed, ruin my blowjob, suddenly having the thoughts of blue balls, I don't think that I could delay ejaculating all my lust that I have for my sexy sister in her mouth and down her throat. A sexual feat nearly impossible to accomplish, stopping an ejaculation, I don't think that I could stop the volcanic eruption of cum, once it started flowing out of my cock, as if lava flowing from an active volcano.

"Having my beloved brother give me a cum bath has been a longtime sexual fantasy of mine. If you don't mind, I'd love for you to give me a cum bath, Tommy. I'd love for you to shoot a second load of your warm, oozy cum all over my face, in my hair, and across my tits," she said looking up at me with those big, blue impossible to disappoint eyes.

Bringing a tear to my eye, for the sake of Susan's happiness, if only to allow her to experience her sexual fantasy, too, in the way that I was experiencing my sexual fantasy, by having sex with my sister, how could I deny my sister a cum bath? Oh, my God. If I didn't know this was a sexual fantasy, I'd think this was really happening. Only, I wish this was real. Nonetheless, it's exciting to think of her asking me these questions, while masturbating over the thoughts of her blowing me, cumming in her mouth, her swallowing, and me giving her a cum bath.

"I'd be thrilled to do that for you, Susan. It would be my pleasure to give you a cum bath. Now, don't talk, Susan, just suck."

"Thank you so very much, Tommy," I imagine her saying, while taking my cock in her mouth again to suck me, really suck me, this time.

Back to real time and reality, from my hidden vantage point in her walk-in closet, I watch her slowly undress, as if she's purposely undressing for me. With her head poised to the ceiling, looking as if she's thinking of her day or getting ready to model nude for an artist, as if it's all happening in a surreal, slow motion dream, I watch her unbutton one slow button of her blouse at a time. Staring at her delicate fingertips, while wishing she was undressing me or I was undressing her, I imagine sitting on her bed, while intently watching her undress and enjoying her naked striptease show. No longer able to control my lust for her, I unzip my jeans, remove my cock from my underwear, and pull it out from my pants. Slowly, stealthily, and silently, I stroke myself to an erection, as I watch her expose her long line of cleavage, along with the top of her jiggling breasts that her bra doesn't conceal. Seeing all of her 36 C cup bra again, instead of just bits and pieces of it in a mere down blouse view, when I die, if I have the chance to pick what I can return to Earth as, if I can't return as her friend, her lover, and/or her husband, as if her bra cups were my horny hands, with my palms supporting her sweet tits, I want to return as her bra.

"Oh, yeah, better than returning to Earth as a bug or as her baby brother again, I'd rather return to Earth as her bra," I think to myself, while watching her strip.

Then, as if she was stripping expressly for me, I watch her unbutton and unzip her jeans, before wiggling herself out of them. Slowing sliding her pants down her legs, while exposing her bikini panties, in the way that I'd love to slide myself up and in between her legs to finger and lick her bikini panties, she sits on the bed to peel her tight jeans from her legs and off of her sexy feet and toes. Having never massaged anyone's feet or sucked anyone's toes before, I'd give anything to massage her feet, while sucking her toes. Then, standing to look at herself in the mirror, she turns one way, before turning the other. As if she's my personal Victoria Secret's lingerie model, albeit without the wings, so much better looking than that big facially featured, arrogantly spoiled, and horribly too skinny Giselle Bunchen, my sexy sister has a much hotter body. Seeing Susan in her bikini panty and form fitting bra, as if she's wearing a thinly transparent bikini made of satin and silk, is my preferred uniform of choice for her.

With her arms positioned behind her back, as if she's a contortionist preparing to squeeze her hot body in a small box, she reaches behind herself and unhooks her bra, as I inhale my anticipated excitement, while stroking my cock faster. No matter how many times I've seen her tits, I can't wait to see her tits again. As if she knows I'm there in her closet watching, staring, and leering, just as in the way that my mother used to do, she turns to face me, while I watch her ever so slowly remove her bra straps from her shoulders, before watching her peel her bra cups from her beautiful breasts to expose her areolas and nipples. If only for the sole purpose of helping her to dress and undress, I wish she was a Royal Princess and I was her lady in waiting.