Sister, a Friend, a Lover, and Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now topless, I stare at her naked breasts, in the way that I'd stare at a nude painting of a woman by Manet, Renoir, or Degas, while wishing that I could touch them, feel them, fondle them, and caress them, before sucking them. Still topless, I watch her cup each breast in her hand, first one and then the other, as if checking them for lumps and/or bug bites. I so wish she'd elect me, as her official tit tester. Taking my job seriously, it would take me several, pleasurable hours for me to fully examine her tits each night. Then, with a thumb to her waist band, as if there's a drum roll going off in my head with symbols, upon the completion of stripping herself naked, she slides her panty off in the way that I wish I could slide down the length of her to lick and finger her pussy, before fucking her pussy.

Stealthily hiding behind her hanging clothes to peer out her louvered closet door, concealed from her bedroom light and not daring to make a sound, I'm hidden away in the back of her closet watching her, while stroking myself. Then, as if it's all just a bizarre dream, as if I'm in a huge, crowded, quiet Cathedral at Easter, so quiet that I can hear a pin drop and echo, as it bounces, when it hits the tile floor, while the priest gives his sermon to a silently respectful and intently listening audience, my worst nightmare happens. As if I'm sitting front row center at a symphony orchestra performance playing Beethoven's 9th Symphony, just at the height of the music, and as if it was someone else fouling my perfect sexual fantasy with a loud, involuntary, uncontrollable, and obnoxious outburst, I sneeze.

"Ahhh Chooo! Oh, Fuck," I mumbled beneath my breath hoping beyond hope that she didn't hear me sneeze but, as loud as a canon shot, of course, she heard me sneeze. How could she not?

With me only a few feet away from her, concealed only by her louvered closet doors and hanging clothes, even with my sneezed muffled by her bathrobe sleeve held up to my mouth, how could she not have heard me sneeze? Just my miserable luck, of course, that she heard me sneeze. She'd have to be deaf, preoccupied, or so deep in thought, not to have heard me sneeze. Only, she's not deaf, nor was she so preoccupied or so deep in thought, in the way that she immediately cowered and tried to cover her nakedness with her forearm and hand. As if I was the boogeyman hiding in her closet, instead of her incestuously perverted brother, I frightened her.

In the way of a startled reindeer that we sometimes stumble across in the forest, before bolting in a flash, a jump, and a leap, I watched her standing motionlessly, while staring at the closet door. Suddenly, even though my cock felt so big and so hard in my hand a few seconds before, feeling as if I was a young man peeping on my sister, as I always did before, when living in the same house with our parents, I suddenly felt so small, so soft, and so ridiculous hiding in her closet. Incestuously driven to peep on my beloved sister undressing, already wrought with guilt, I felt so perverted and, no doubt, I was. Knowing it was wrong to have violated her privacy, I felt, as I did, all those other times that I spied on her, while she dressed and undressed and I peeped at her through the keyhole. Still standing there so nakedly exposed, already resigning herself to the fact that I've already seen her naked, no doubt, more than once, she covered as much of herself as she could with her forearm and hand, before flinging open her closet door.

"Tommy! What the Hell are you doing in there? Get out! Get out of my closet, you disgusting pig! What's wrong with you? How dare you spy on me like that? How could you violate your own sister," she said removing her arm from her breasts to punch me in the shoulder. So preoccupied seeing her breast jiggle with her punch, staring at her breasts and leering at her nakedness, I didn't even feel the pain of her punch. Wishing she'd punch me again, this time with both hands, if only for the pure pleasure of watching both of her tits jiggle, I was as excited as I was embarrassed.

Nonetheless the striptease show of her naked body, wishing there was a secret passage out of her closet, suddenly, I wished I were dead. Wishing I had magic powder to make myself disappear or a super hero power to make myself invisible, I wished that I could just cover my face with my hands, as I did when I was a small child, while figuring that if I couldn't see her, she couldn't see me. Even though I was fully dressed, except for my erect cock sticking straight out of my pants and being so sexually exposed, I felt so nakedly vulnerable, as she surely must have felt.

"Sorry," was the only word I could muster. "Sorry," I said again, this time trying to mean it.

Only, so insincere, my empty apology wasn't for spying on her but more for being caught peeping. With nothing else to say, as if a little boy being scolded by his mother, instead of his big sister, I realized my wrong. Never figuring I'd be caught, with nothing else to do but to take my medicine like a man, I didn't know what else to say than sorry. Only, I wasn't sorry that I saw my sister naked. I was thrilled. If anything, obviously by my erection, I was excited and I'd spy on her again, if I could without being caught. Further, to now be standing two feet away from my naked sister was my dream come true. Yet, happy that my voyeurism of her was finally over, glad that she caught me, at last, I was out of the closet, so to speak.

"Why, Tommy, why? How could you violate me like that? Oh, my God, I'm so embarrassed," she said, while shriveling back from my lustful stare.

"Sorry," I said again, assuredly just as embarrassed being caught, as she was embarrassed standing there naked.

"How long have you been peeping on me?"

"For years," I said with my head down. "It stopped, of course, when we both left Mom and Dad's house but started again, after I moved in with you."

Then, forgetting that my cock was still sticking straight out of my pants, when she looked down at my exposed prick, I looked down with her and, proud by the stiffness of my erection, it excited me to know that my sister finally saw my dick. So distracted by my sister catching me in the closet, forgetting for a moment that my cock was still sticking straight out of my pants, that is, until she looked down, now with new material to masturbate over, I couldn't believe it when she looked down at my engorged prick again and stared this time. As if her stare caused a mini fire alarm to go off in my head, I couldn't believe my sexy sister just stared at my dick. Already so excited that she looked down at my cock, but more unbelievable that she didn't just look at it, but stared at my it, I couldn't believe my cock was her focus of attention.

With her staring at my cock for as long and as hard as she did, does she want me, as much as I want her? Take it in your hand, I thought. Stroke me. Get down on your knees and take me in your mouth and blow me. With her staring at my cock, looking at it, as if it was something of interest she discovered in the forest, I was even more excited by her focused stare, that is, until I was ashamed over what she asked me next.

"Were you masturbating over me?" Not even waiting for me to answer, not even allowing me to enjoy the possible, albeit ridiculous thought that she was flattered and excited that I'd masturbate over her, her response burst my bubble. "Gross," she said giving me a look of incredibility.

"Sorry," I said with my head still down.

She gave me the same look of incredibility that my mother gave me, when she finally caught me spying on her, after removing her bathing suit and standing in her bedroom naked, before opening her closet door to find me standing there with cock in hand. For years, I had been spying on my mother in the same way that I was now spying on my sister. Remembering my Mom's naked body, as if I had watched her undressed yesterday, instead of years ago, Susan had the same exact body as did Mom, except for having breasts that were a little larger, shapelier, and higher up, of course, than Mom's breasts. A masturbation machine back then, I couldn't even take a guess at how very many times that I masturbated over watching my mother dress and undress.

"Wrong on so many different levels," said Susan continuing her tirade to interrupt the naked vision that I had of my mother. "It's incredible to me that my own brother, would not only peep at me undressing but also would masturbate over my naked body. Gross, that's so gross, Tommy. What's wrong with you?"

Too focused on her nakedness to hear her or to care about her indignity, I couldn't remove my stare from her beautiful body. Pushing my luck, after having already seen her in all manners of dress and undress so very many times before, if only she knew how many times I spied on her throughout our lives, while growing up and living together, I wondered what she'd think of me then. It was only recently that I came up with what I thought was a foolproof plan of hiding in her closet, as I did with my mother. Then, as soon as she was in the shower, just as I had done so many times before, I'd return to my bedroom and she'd never know that I was there watching her strip naked.

Thinking with my penis, instead of with my head, I should have known that, eventually, I'd be caught. I didn't figure that I'd sneeze, while masturbating, before having the chance to ejaculate my lust for her in a handful of tissue and before she disappeared in the shower and I returned to my room. Yet, in hindsight, subconsciously, no doubt, wanting to be caught, now that I was caught, I needed to know if she felt as strongly about me, as I did about her.

With nothing left to lose, having already embarrassed myself and humiliated her, having already temporarily lost my mind with lust for my big sister, I continued making a perverted fool of myself by my incestuous lunacy. With her catching me before I finished masturbating, and with my erect cock still throbbing and sticking straight out from my pants, I was as horny, as I was sexually frustrated. There before my eyes, my naked sister, the reason for my horniness and sexual frustration, in an act of insane desperation, having already crossed the incestuous line by spying on her undressing, I continued forward in forbidden territory in the hopes that she'd respond. I reached out for her and, with an arm around her waist, pulled her naked body to me. With one excited hand reaching down to cup her sweet, round ass and the head of my exposed cock touching her soft belly, I felt her big, firm breast with my other hand.

"Tommy, stop! Don't do this," she said in a quiet and controlled panic, while looking down at my hand and watching me finger her nipple.

Was she enjoying being touched by me, as much as I was enjoying feeling her or was she shocked and ashamed and just placating me? I didn't know. I couldn't tell. So wanting to suck her big tits, it was nearly as exciting to watch her watching me touch her, as it was to see her staring down at my erect prick. However she felt, I only knew how sexually excited I felt. My dream come true, I was finally experiencing my sexual fantasy in holding my naked sister in my arms.

Her breast felt so big and so firm in my hand and as soon as I fingered her nipple, it hardened. I so wanted to lean down to suck her nipple, but not wanting to go too fast too soon, not wanting to startle her and frighten her any more, in the way that I had, when she discovered me hiding in her closet and in the way of coming across a reindeer in the forest, I needed to take things slower. Encouraged by her not pushing me away, if she didn't want me to touch her, why is she watching me touching her? If she wasn't excited by my touch, why did her nipple become erect, when I touched it with my finger? If she didn't want me to touch her, why didn't she slap my face? Is she as excited as I am? Hoping that she was, unable to tell, I didn't know. Does she want me as much as I want her? Hoping that she did, I continued my sexual exploration of my sister's naked body.

"I love you, Susan," I said leaning my lips to her lips, while moving my hand from her breast to cup her blonde, trimmed pussy.

After feeling my sister's breast and fingering her nipple, I couldn't believe that I had her pussy in the palm of my hand. When I kissed her, just a light kiss, in the way of a brother kissing his sister, she shocked me, when she returned my kiss. After I kissed her, feeling her fear, sensing her trepidation, apprehension, and reluctance to, no doubt, continue forward down the Devil's darkly forbidden and dangerous road of incest, she was so stiffly motionless, in the way that we remained as silently still, when coming across a black bear in the woods. Nonetheless, taking the return of my kiss as encouragement and the green light that I needed to continue, I kissed and kissed her, while touching her and feeling her everywhere.

Then, taking the next step, when I stuck my tongue in her mouth, I thought she'd reject me but she didn't. She surprised me, when she willingly opened her mouth, accepted my tongue inside, and allowed me to probe her opened mouth with my tongue. She even closed he eyes in anticipation of my French kiss, only, when she didn't completely surrender her tongue or even move her tongue, I knew I had gone too far. Hoping to change her mind by getting her excited and more in the mood, I gently and slowly rubbed her clit with my finger and, when I did, instead of pulling away, she gasped and allowed me to gently rub her more. Already moist, I exerted a bit more downward pressure on her bean, while rubbing her a little harder and a bit faster. Then, when I slid my finger closer to her opening and felt her wet warmth, I tried entering her with my finger, but she resisted my passion by pushing back on my shoulders.

"Tommy, no. Don't. I'm your sister. This is wrong. This is incest. We can't do this. This is something we'd regret the rest of our lives," she said with a look of shame. "With you seeing me naked and me seeing your cock, even though I'm tempted, I can't. I just can't," she said taking a step back to release my hold of her.

"Don't you want me?"

I stepped forward to put my arms around her again. With one hand remaining motionless on her ass and my other hand cupping her pussy again, even though she recoiled before, she made no attempt to squirm from my grasp now, nor did she make any attempt to encourage me. Still, nonetheless encouraged by her lack of resistance, I continued feeling her softly ass and gently fingering her pussy.

"I do want you, Tommy, but not in a sexual way," she said with sad softness that turned to a look of disappointment.

"Don't you love me?" When all that I wanted to do was to give her pleasure, her look of displeasure made me feel sadly perverted.

I felt and squeezed more of her ass, while moving my index finger to gently and slowly massage her clit, before moving my hand up to cup her breast and finger her nipple. A sexual dream come true, standing there feeling up my naked sister for the first time is something that I will never forget for the rest of my life. Whenever masturbating and thinking of Susan, I'll always remember this first time holding her, kissing her, touching her, and feeling her.

"Of course, I love you, Tommy, but not in the way you need and want me to love you," she said talking to me, while watching me touch her and feel her in places, where no brother should ever touch and feel his sister.

As if I was a patient in a mental institution and she was the doctor in charge, as if I had just taken over the institution and, after stripping her naked, was holding her hostage, no doubt, not wanting to make matters worse, she calmly spoke to me in her unsuccessful attempt to quell my lust for her. If I was sexually attracted enough to peep on my sister undressing, if I was excited enough to masturbate over my naked sister, my excitement grew exponentially, when holding and feeling her naked body. The more she talked to me, while she stood there naked and I stood there with my erection pressed up against her soft belly, the more that I wanted her. No quelling my lust for her now, the longer that I felt her ass, fingered her pussy, and felt her breasts and nipples, the more excited I became.

"Don't you ever think of me, Susan?"

Unable to stop myself from touching her, feeling her, and fondling her, I caressed and groped her breast, while feeling the sheer weight of big tit in my palm. She had such great boobs, perfectly symmetrical in every way and the fact that I was standing there holding her, while feeling her naked breasts, and staring at her nakedness was a sexual fantasy come true. Hoping to convince her to have sex with me, in the way that she, no doubt, hoped that I'd allow her to get dressed, misreading my sister's kind and gentle spirit, I felt that this standoff could go either way. Hoping she'd allow me to have my wicked way with her sexy body, just this once, as her way to quell my incestuous desire for her, I somehow knew she wouldn't. A pivotal turning point of what could be a new and wonderful, mutually fulfilling and sexually satisfying relationship, after having waited so long to touch her, I didn't want to let her go.

"I think of you all the time, Tommy, but only in the way that a sister would think of her brother," she said squirming away from my touch again, when my finger fingered her nipple again.

Suddenly appearing ashamed and taking a step back to cover her breasts with her hands, she looked embarrassed that her nipples hardened to my touch. Was I getting to her? Was she getting excited? Did she suddenly want me as much as I've always wanted her?

"Just answer me these questions. Be honest. Tell me. When alone in your room masturbating, have you ever thought of having sex with me? Have you ever imagined sucking my cock? Have you ever thought of making love to me? Have you ever wished I was there licking your pussy, before making love to you?"

"Tommy, how dare you? If this is just some sick way for you to feed your incestuous perversion for me, I won't have this conversation with you," she said looking at me, as if I was deranged and, no doubt, I was. "I'm your sister and you're my brother. I'll never be your lover. Having sex is a line we should never cross and it's disturbing for you to even question me about my sexual wants, needs, and desires. That's just getting too inappropriately personal," she said looking down at my cock again, when my stiff erection pulsated and continued poking her soft belly. "Please cover yourself," she said taking a step back.

She still covered her breasts with her hands, but with her ass and pussy still so exposed, she seemed not ashamed or embarrassed that she was still naked from the waist down. If only I was a few inches shorter and she was a few inches taller, instead of rubbing up against her belly, my cock would have found a familiar warm, wet place between her legs. Putting my hands to her ass, I'd love to fuck her standing, while pushing her up against her bedroom wall. Bending her at the waist, I'd love to fuck her from behind, doggie style, while fondling her big breasts and fingering her hard nipples.

"Touch me, Susan," I said taking a step back and holding out my still stiff cock for her to see how big and hard I was for her, before taking two steps forward to offer it to her hand.

I watched her eyes look down at my erection again. As much as it excited me to see her standing there naked, it excited me even more, when she looked at my cock. I couldn't believed she looked and stared at my cock, again, more than once. If she didn't want me, why would she even look at my cock? If she didn't want me, why didn't she get dressed?