Sister Act Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beniboy
beniboy
160 Followers

'Oh god Ben, please fuck me!! I need your big cock!! Please give it to me...I'm so wet...I need to be fucked hard!!' Sam moaned, lifting her head momentarily up from her sister's wet pussy.

'Oh yea Sam, beg for his cock you slutty bitch!! Oh fuck, keep fucking licking me!! Oh my god your tongue is fucking amazing!! Shit...oh fuck...god your tongue is so hot and wet!! Oh god you've done this a lot...oh fuck that turns me on...I bet you've tongue fucked lots of other hot sluts!!! Oh my god yes!!!!! You fucking lezzy bitch...shit it gets me hot thinking of you eating other whore's pussies...oh my god I can't wait to taste your pussy!!! Oh fuck, lick my wet pussy sis!!! Emily moaned loudly. 'Fuck her hard Ben...slide that hard cock deep into that slut's pussy!!! Pound her 'til she screams in pleasure!!' Her eyes were locked on my hard cock, bouncing slightly as I walked around to position myself behind Sam.

I was so surprised to hear how dirty and whorish Emily got when she was turned on. I knew that Sam had experimented with girls a few times, so she wasn't too far off the mark with that...but she wasn't a 'lezzy bitch'...that's for sure!! The dirty talk was turning me on however, and with the intensity that Sam was tonguing Emily's pussy, I could tell it was making her horny as well.

I knelt behind Sam on the couch, and rubbed my now dripping cock head along her soaked pussy lips, teasing her clit with the tip of my cock. She moaned into her sister's pussy, as my thick cock eased in between her slick pussy lips. I slowly thrust every inch of my cock deep into her wet tunnel, sliding effortlessly inside her.

'Oh fuck Ben, that feels amazing!! Oh god Ben...fuck me...please fuck me!!! I wanna come so bad!!!' Sam moaned, lifting her head up and pushing her hips back slightly to meet my thrusts.

'Don't stop licking me Sam!! Oh god please don't stop...I wanna come so bad!! I'm so fucking wet...I'm gonna come so hard...gonna squirt all over your slutty mouth and face sis!!' Emily moaned loudly. 'Oh god Sam!! I can't believe you're finally licking my pussy...I've fantasised about it so many times...oh god I've fingered my cunt so many times thinking of this!! Sis I saw you once when you thought I wasn't home...oh god keep licking me...your door was open a bit and I could see you lying on your bed sliding a vibrator in and out of your slick pussy!! Fuck Sam, I almost came in my panties just seeing you pleasure yourself...oh fuck Sam your tongue is like magic...I couldn't help it, my fingers went to my clit straight away!! Oh fuck....fuck....Sam!!! Oh god!!!'

'Finish the story sis!! I'm gonna keep you on the edge 'til you finish it...god it's making me so fucking hot Em!!! I can't believe what a slutty whore you are!! Oh fuck, Ben!!! Don't stop fucking me with that cock!! Sam moaned, as I continued to drive deep into her, a slow but steady rhythm as I wanted her to come as the story came to a climax as well.

'Oh god Sam...I remember it so clearly as I fuck myself thinking of it all the time!! You were watching a lesbian porno...a brunette and a blonde...and it made me wish it was you and me. Lying on your bed naked...oh fuck Sam it's so hard to talk when your tongue does that...your tits were heaving and you were moaning quite loudly and I could hear how wet you were as you rammed your pussy with the vibrator!! I couldn't help myself Sam, I reached around my back and unclipped my bra, and pulled my top and bra over my head, dropping it on the floor in the hallway. I undid the button on my shorts, pushing them down my legs, along with my panties, to allow full access to my slutty cunt!!!'

Emily continued with the story, I could feel that Sam really wanted to come. 'I was so fucking wet Sam, I knew I could come so quickly, but I had to be quiet so that you wouldn't look up and see me, practically naked halfway through your doorway. I wanted to come with you as well. I could hear that you were close, and I frantically began stroking my stiff nipples with one had and fingering my soaked cunt with my other. I was the most turned on I had ever been Sam, and I knew that I could squirt when I was that horny...I was afraid that it might give me away but I was past caring. I was getting close, and I could see you arching your back for your final release, and that's when I heard it sis..."Lick me Ems, lick my clit!! Oh god Ems I'm coming on your face". I took half a step back in shock, luckily, as the words that you had moaned caused a massive orgasm to rip though me. I could hear you coming hard in your room, your screams of pleasure even more of a turn on. Covering my mouth with one hand, I came like a freight train sis!! Fuck I had never come so hard in my life, my cunt exploded, spraying pussy juices like a fountain...fuck Sam it went everywhere...the wall was soaked, the floor, my discarded clothes!!!! Oh my god sis you're gonna make me come so hard!!! I'm so fucking close!! I just kept coming and squirting Sam....I thought it would never end!! Even when I fell to the ground shaking, little squirts were still flowing onto the floor...holy shit!! Oh my fucking god...oh Sam...I'm gonna come!!! Oooohhhhh fuuuucccckkkk!!!!'

I could feel Sam's pussy muscles rippling along the length of my cock as she got closer to her orgasm. She was moaning loudly with her mouth pressed into Emily's soaked pussy. My cock was sliding in and out of Sam's slick pussy and I could feel how tight she was getting as she prepared to explode on my cock.

'Oh Sam I was still so fucking horny, I grabbed my soaked clothes, pulled my shorts and undies up an ran down to my room. I locked the door as I ran in, and practically ripped my shorts off as I grabbed my vibrator out of the top drawer. I had barely even thrown myself on my bed before I had the vibrator on and sliding it into my horny, soaked cunt!! My hands were rubbing my big tits...fuck I wanted you so much Sam...Oh fuck keep fucking licking me sis...I'm so fucking close!!! Oh god I fucked myself like crazy with my vibe Sam...I just wanted to keep coming...you were the first girl I had seen naked in real life and I wanted every bit of you!! Oh god I started coming straight away...I was coming and squirting again and again!!! Fuck, Sam I was squirting everywhere wishing that you were licking my pussy...I had never come like that before!! My come was splashing all over the bed and a lot was spraying over myself!! I couldn't fucking help it Sam...I kept squirting...splashing all over my tits and stomach...fuck I came so hard I was squirting on my own face!!! God how much I wished it was your pussy juice I was tasting as I moaned your name!! I must have fucked myself to sleep 'cause I woke up soaked with my vibe out of batteries lying on the bed!!!'

'Ohhhhh fuuuuucccckkkk Em's...I'M COMING BABE!! KEEP FUCKING ME BEN!! OH MY GOD...I'VE NEVER FELT SO HOT...OH SHIT...OH YEAH...I'M COMING SO HARD!!!' Sam screamed as her pussy tightened around my stiff cock. I kept fucking her through her orgasm, thankful that I had already come once today, and I could hold back longer to give her more pleasure.

'Oh fuck sis...don't stop licking my slit!! Oh god fuck me Sam...please lick my hot clit!!! Oh god...make my slutty pussy come!!! Oh my fucking god...lick my cunt you fucking slut!!!' Emily moaned, grabbing Sam's head, which she had lifted up to scream her pleasure, and forcing it back down to her soaked pussy. 'Oh shit I'm gonna come sis...oh god I can't believe your gonna lick me 'til I come for you...oh shit I'm close!! Oh Sam...shit...oh my god please don't stop!!! Oh fuck I'm gonna squirt so hard...I'm gonna spray my juices all over your slutty face!!! Sam I'm gonna come on your face...oh fuck...lick my soaked cunt!!! Oh god you slutty bitch...you've wanted to lick me haven't you?...taste your sister's wet pussy and have her come on your face!!! Oh god you love licking my pussy don't you?? Oh fuck I'm gonna squirt on your whore face...cover you with my slut juices that are gonna explode from my cunt!! Oh shit...SAM...OH FUCK...I'M COMING SIS!!! OH FUCK LICK MY CUNT...LICK MY SOAKED SLIT SAM...I'M COMING...OH FUCK HERE IT COMES...I'M COMING!!!!' After that, everything else was lost amidst her loud scream as she arched her back and her pussy exploded.

I had never seen anyone come so hard, her back arched had pushed her pussy up into the air, with Sam's mouth still locked on her pussy lips. Her pussy juices literally exploded from her soaked pussy, spraying in all directions as her hand went to her clit, frantically rubbing herself through her massive orgasm. Her juices splashed all over her sister's face, instantly drenching her face, and as Sam moved her face away she continued to squirt, spraying her come all over. I watched in awe as she writhed and shook through her monster orgasm, with her juices splattering onto the couch, the floor, and also drenching her own body in her girl come. Some of her juices were spraying far enough to soak her own face and hair, leaving a glistening sheen of come on her body and face. If I hadn't already come, my cock would have exploded in pleasure seeing that sexy sight. As it was, it was all I could do to hold back and keep sliding my cock into Sam.

'Ohhhh Sam...I came so hard I squirted on my own face sis...oh fuck I came so hard!!! God I wish this was your pussy juice all over me Sam...oh fuck I love you sis!!!' Emily moaned loudly.

'Oh Ems...oh fuck...oh Ben...god I'm so wet...I'm gonna come again!!! Oh god I've never felt so wet...oh fuck sis...you got me so fucking horny...oh fuck me Ben...fuck me hard!!! Oh Ems I think I'm gonna squirt!!! I've never done it before but this feels so fucking intense...you got me so horny squirting all over me you slut...oh fuck!!!' As Sam moaned that loudly I suddenly felt an increase in wetness in her slick cunt. It was like molten lava in her pussy as she was about to come, and come hard.

Emily sat up, kissing her sister deeply and teasing her stiff nipples with her hands. 'Mmmmm come for me sis...you slutty little lez bitch...you fucking loved eating my pussy didn't you? Oh fuck yea Ben pound her tight pussy 'til she comes like the whore she is!!! Oh yea Sam...come for your sister...squirt your slutty juices all over his cock!!! Fuck yea sis I can taste my slutty cunt juice on your lips still....mmmmm tastes so good....oh yea fucking come for me Sam!!! Oh sis I wanna see you squirt...see you spray your pussy juices all over the place!!! Mmmmm naughty girl...just think that you're so turned on 'cause you're a dirty little whore who loved licking her sister's tight little cunt until it sprayed steaming hot girl come all over the place!!!'

At Emily's last words, Sam screamed loudly and incoherently as her body began to shake with another giant orgasm. I felt warmth on my groin as she screamed and shook and her hands scrabbled for something to clench on to. I looked down to see her pussy juice spraying out around my cock and soaking my shaft and balls, as Sam squirted for the first time. This set me off as well and I could feel my impending climax.

'Oh fuck I'm gonna come too!!' I moaned, with my cock still embedded in Sam's soaked pussy.

'Give it to me Ben!! Oh fuck please come all over my tits like I saw you and Sam in her room!!!' Emily moaned to me.

I swiftly removed my cock from Sam's slick pussy lips, allowing her to collapse to the couch, spent from the orgasms. I moved along to where Emily was sat on the couch.

'Fuck my tits Ben...I want you to come all over my huge tits and mix your come with my slutty juices!!! Oh fuck I want your come Ben!!!' She moaned. My cock was slick with Sam's pussy juices, and Emily's own girl juices were all over her own tits. I slid my cock in between her huge tits, feeling her warmth envelope my cock, and the firmness of her tits as I fucked them. It only took a couple of strokes between her massive breasts before I moaned to her that I was about to come.

I could feel my hot load boiling up my shaft, before exploding from the tip of my cock. The first spurt was hard and hit underneath her chin, as she looked up at me whilst stroking my cock between her tits. She looked down and the next two spurts left long trails of come across her face...'Oh fuck yea Ben!! I love it...come on my face...I want your come Ben!!! Oh god yea that's it...shoot it all over my slutty face...I'm your dirty fucking whore and you need to show me how fucking naughty I am!!'...I was coming so hard, shooting ropes of pearly come across her face, with some spurts falling back onto her tits, to mix with the pussy juices. It felt like forever before the come stopped flowing from the tip of my cock and my legs had stopped shaking.

Emily's face and huge breasts were covered in my come, and the rest of her body was shining with her own come. Sam was still collapsed on the couch, panting softly as she recovered from her own orgasm. Her face and hair and her large tits were covered in her sister's pussy juices, while her thighs were soaked with her first ever squirt. She was lying on her back watching how I covered her sister with my hot load.

We decided to have a quick shower to clean off. I was still hoping to fulfil Emily's fantasy of having her ride my cock while Sam rode my face. I needed to recover before the next round though and so I went to the shower down the hall as one of the girls headed off to the ensuite shower and the other headed towards the main bathroom. As I turned the water on and stood waiting for it to heat up, I thought about how great the night was going and how lucky I was. As I tested the water, I looked around to see no towel in the room. I turned off the water, and headed back down the hall to get a towel. The main bathroom door was open slightly so I thought I would take a sneaky look at whichever sister was in there, and hopefully get to share the shower with them. As I looked in, I could see two shapes outlined in the shower, and I could also hear soft moaning.

I opened the door to the shower, and was greeted by the sight of Emily kneeling on the shower floor, with her face nestled into Sam's pussy. Hot water was running down Sam's body, as the shower was still on, with drops collecting on the tips of her stiff nipples before falling off. Emily barely looked up from her work when she saw me enter and close the door behind me, whilst Sam looked at me with lust in her eyes, as her hand held Emily's face pressed into her wet folds. I stepped behind Sam, my cock hardening as I rubbed against her sexy arse, and my hand reached around to begin playing with her nipples. I began to rub her hard nubs, eliciting more moans from her.

'Ohhh fuck yea Ben...mmmm that feels so good...fuck my nipples are so hard!!! Oh shit...Ems oh god...fuck your tongue is magic!! Oh yea sis keep doing that...oh fuck yea I'm so fucking wet for you!!' Sam moaned, as Emily continued to lick her soft pussy.

As Emily and I teased her body, Sam's moans of pleasure continued, growing louder and louder, and I could feel that her pleasure was rising, as her whole body was shaking. Her hand that wasn't holding Emily's head reached around and began to stroke my cock with her soapy hand, sliding softly along my shaft.

I looked down to see that Emily had slid her fingers into her sister's pussy as she continued to tongue her clit. Sam was moaning loudly as she got closer and closer to her release.

'Ohhhh Ems...oh fuck...oh my god sis...fuck...lick me Ems and make me fucking come!!! Oh my fucking god...I'm so wet for you...shit I'm so close sis!!!' Sam moaned.

'Mmmmmm oh yea Sam...fuck you taste so good...I'm so turned on that I finally get to fuck you!!!' Emily moaned, 'Oh fuck sis...come for me...soak my face with your pussy juice!!! Oh please come for me Sam...oh god...I'm dripping wet for you too...feel like I could come just from this!!'

My cock was rock hard in Sam's slick hand, but her stroking became more erratic as continued to rub her stiff nipples and her sister continued tongue fucking her pussy.

'Oh Ben, my nipples are so fucking stiff!!! Oh my god Ems...oh fuck I'm gonna come...shit I'm gonna come so hard!!! Oh my fucking god...ohhhh yessss...keep licking me you slutty bitch...oh fuck I'm soooo close!!! Ohhhh god Ems...oh my god...oh shit...oh sis...Ems...oh fuck Ems...oh shit I'm coming!!! FUCK!! I'M COOOMMMIIINGG!!! OH GOD...FUCK...SHIT...OH GOD I'M COMING ON YOUR SLUT MOUTH!!! FUCK I'M COMING...OH GOD...OH YEA...SOAKING YOUR FACE!!! TAKE MY JUICES LIKE THE WHORE YOUR ARE EMS...OH MY GOD!!!!' Sam screamed as she bucked against Emily's mouth, my hands holding her up as her legs trembled. Her pussy flooded juice over Emily's face, as her sister kept her mouth pressed against her clit through her orgasm. As Sam's legs finally gave way, I lowered her slowly to the floor

Emily stood up, faced the wall with her hands pressed against the wall, and arched her sexy arse out towards me. Looking back over her shoulder at me, with her eyes burning with uncontrolled lust, she begged,

'Please fuck me Ben...I'm dripping fucking wet and I need to come...shove that hard dick into my cunt and fuck me 'til I scream like a little cock slut!!!'

Not one to turn down such an invite I gladly stood close up behind her, and pressed my cock head against her slick pussy lips. As I pushed gently, my thick cock spread open her pussy lips, before sliding my full 7 inches effortlessly into her soaked pussy. She let out a long, loud moan as I entered her, pushing her pussy back against my invading tool.

'Fuck Ems, your pussy is so hot and wet...so tight on my cock!!! Oh god your pussy feels amazing!!!' I moaned to her.

'Ohhhh Ben, fuck me....please!!! Oh god...please fucking pound me like the dirty little bitch I am!!! Ohhhhh fuck your cock feels so good in my tight pussy!!!! Oh god I wanna come Ben...fuck me 'til I squirt on your cock!!! Oh god I'm so fucking hot for you already...fuck I'm getting close already!!!' I reached around her with one hand, and felt her stiff nipples, topping off her luscious tits. A loud moan escaped her as I teased and played with her stiff nubs. She twisted her head around to look at me, and I leaned in to kiss her deeply for the first time, as I continued to shaft her with my rock hard cock.

'Fuck me harder...oh god deeper...fuck me Ben...FUCK ME!!! Oh god I love your cock...Sam you lucky bitch...wish you had shared him before...oh my fucking god!!! Oh Ben...I'm gonna come...fuck I'm so close...ohhhhh I'm gonna come Ben!!! Fuck your little cock slut...oh god I'm yours...make me squirt on your dick...fuck my soaked cunt and make me your cock slut!! Oh fuck...I'm coming Ben...OH FUCK...I'M COOOOMMMMIIINNGGG!!! FUCK...SHIT...I'M COMING SO HARD...OH I LOVE YOUR COCK BEN!!! FUUUUUCCCKKKK!!!!' Emily screamed loudly as her pussy muscles rippled and tightened along my cock shaft. She squirted hard, her pussy juices spraying out around my cock as I continued to slide in and out of her slick pussy, fucking her through her orgasm.

I slipped my cock out of her as she turned around and kissed me deeply. Her large breasts were breasts were pressed up against my chest, and I could feel her nipples standing stiffly out on the tips of her mounds. She grabbed Sam's and my hands to guide us out of the shower.

'Come on...let's take this to the bedroom...I'm still fucking horny!' Emily said as we all walked wet and naked down the hall to her bedroom. What an insatiable little slut!! My hard wet cock was sticking straight out in front of me, bouncing slightly as I walked along. As I walked into her room, my cock throbbed as I thought back to last time I looked in this room; Emily coming all over her bed as she fantasised about a threesome with Sam and me, fucking herself with a vibrator and moaning.

beniboy
beniboy
160 Followers