Sister Act Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beniboy
beniboy
162 Followers

She let go of my hand, and pushed Sam softly onto her back on the bed. Climbing on top of her, she began to kiss her sister deeply, and I sat on the bed next to them slowly stroking my hard cock. The sister's lips were locked together as they pressed their massive breasts together, Emily moving her body to brush her stiff nipples lightly across Sam's, eliciting a small gasp of pleasure.

'Sis I saw this once watching a porno...I came so hard wanking myself thinking of you...mmmm I want to try it with you.' Ems said. She shifted her position until she was in the 'scissor' position with Sam, their pussies lined up to be pressed together.

'Mmmmmm oh yea Ems, this is hot...fuck I'm horny again for you.' Sam moaned. Emily moved forward and their wet pussies made direct contact for the first time. Both sisters moaned loudly as they began to rub their pussies in circles against each other.

'Oh shit Sam, your pussy feels so hot and wet against mine...mmmmmm oh fuck yea...fuck your wet pussy against mine!! Oh god I want to come so bad...shit I want to squirt on your pussy sis!!! God my clit is so fucking hard...fuck me...shit...oh god I'm soaked!!!' Emily moaned.

The girl's movements got more and more frantic as they humped their hot pussies together. I had a sudden idea and opened the top drawer next to me, scrabbling through the underwear to try to find what I was looking for.

'Oh fuck yea Ben,' Emily gasped out, 'fuck I want that too...bottom...drawer...ohhhhh fuck...my favourite pink one...shit!!'

Under some lacy g-strings and bras, and also a tiny little schoolgirl skirt, I was unsurprised to find a variety of dildos and vibrators. I pulled the pink vibrator out, and also the skirt...holding up the skirt to Emily and smiling naughtily at her. She licked her lips like the little slut she had become tonight with a 'fuck me' look in her eyes, as she continued to mash her pussy against her moaning sister. I wanted in that skirt while I fucked her again and I would endeavour to see that happen tonight.

I turned the vibrator on, and a low buzzing sound filled the air. I looked over at the sisters. Sam had her head thrown back in pleasure, her eyes closed and her mouth open as she moaned loudly. Her hands were dancing over her breasts, teasing her stiff nipples. Emily's eyes were shifting between looking at my hard cock and staring at her sexy sister. Her hands were also tugging on her stiff nipples, as they stood firm on the tips of her heaving breasts.

I placed the vibrator at the juncture of the two girl's pussies, so that the vibrations would be on their clits. This brought an instant loud moan from both girls as the vibrations increased their pleasure.

'Oh fuck that's it Em...oh yea Ben...oh fuck that's it!! Oh fuck that's so good...oh shit...I'm gonna come...oh fuck it's too good!!! Oh sis your pussy feels so good against mine...ohhhh you're gonna make me come!!!' Sam moaned loudly, opening her eyes to stare at her sister.

'Ohhh yea Sam you dirty little slut!!! Fuck your pussy against me sis...rub our wet clits together!!! Oh fuck yea...your pussy is soaked for me you fucking whore...fucking your little sister...mmmm you naughty girl!!! Oh fuck you're gonna make me come too sis...mmmm I wanna squirt on your hot pussy!!! Rub your cunt against me you horny little lezzy slut...fuck your horny sister you dirty girl...oh yea rub your clit on me and make yourself come!!!

'Ohhhh fucckkk!!! I'm coming sis...I'm coming on your pussy...I'M FUCKING COMING!!! SHIT...OH FUCK...I'M SO WET...FUCK MY PUSSY YOU BITCH!! SHIT I'M COMING SO HARD EMS...SO FUCKING HARD...OHHHHH...UGHHH...OHHHH EMSSS!!!!' Sam screamed loudly as she came against her sister's pussy, arching her back and thrusting her tits in the air, before she collapsed back onto the bed gasping for breath. Her pussy and upper thighs were soaked with a combination of her own juices and her sister's.

'Holy shit Sam!! Ohhh god sis...I'm soaked for you!! Oh shit...fuck...ohhhh myyy god!!!' Emily moaned loudly as her sister came hard on her pussy. She leaned forward, grabbing the vibrator from me and thrust it into her sopping slit. 'Oh fuck Sammy...oh shit I'm coming...oh fuck I'm gonna squirt on you sis!!! Oh fuck Sam...shit...oh my god...oh fuck I'm gonna squirt my pussy juices all over your slutty body!! I'M COMING SIS...OH SHIT I'M COMING...FUUUUCCCCKKKK!! OHHH GODD!! I'M COMING SO HARD...OH GOD I'M SQUIRTING SOOOOO HARD!! OHHH FUCCKK...SHIT...OHHH SAM...OH GOD SIS...OH GOD YOU'RE MAKING ME COME LIKE A LITTLE SLUT!!'

As Emily screamed loudly she pulled her vibrator out of her pussy, her juices spraying into the air in a long stream, splattering down over Sam's body. Her first squirt was so powerful that it cleared the full length of her sister, before coming down in a long line, soaking Sam's face, tits and belly. She kept squirting and shaking in pleasure, her pussy juices were spraying all over Sam and soaking the sheets below the girls, before easing off as her legs trembled. Another couple of thrusts of her vibrator into her pussy triggered another orgasm. Arching her back and thrusting her pussy upwards, she squirted into the air, covering herself with her own girl come. Her pussy juices splattered down onto her own face, soaking her hair as well, before the next couple of squirts covered her massive tits. All throughout her orgasms she was moaning loudly in pleasure, and every so often I could make out her sister's name. Tasting her own juices rolling into her mouth caused her to moan and shake in pleasure again, with another, final, powerful squirt splattering her body and face with her own come. She finally collapsed, spent, back onto the bed.

I was mesmerised by her amazing orgasms, using some of her pussy juices that had landed on my leg to lubricate my hand on my stiff cock. I looked left as I heard a small moan, and I could see that Sam was also transfixed, by her sister's display. Her right hand was buried between her soaked thighs and I could see she had two fingers thrusting into her pussy, while her thumb brushed against her clit. As I watched she suddenly moaned Emily's name loudly, before trembling through another orgasm, as she flooded the sheets with her own pussy juices, which flowed freely from her slit.

'Oh god, Ben, give me your cock again!!' Emily moaned, 'I want to ride it 'til I come all over you!!'

I slid down the bed until I was lying on my back, my hard prick throbbing as it stuck up into the air. It was glistening with my pre-come and also with Emily's sex juices. My head was next to Sam's thigh, and I could feel small tremors still going through her muscles, and her breathing was still heavy. Emily slid herself up my body, her massive tits brushing past my stiff cock. She kissed me deeply, and I could taste her own pussy juices on her lips, before sitting back slightly. I could feel the heat emanating from her hot slit before her soaked lips came in contact with the tip of my cock. With a loud moan of pleasure she slid her body backwards, pressing her sopping pussy down on my cock.

'Oooohhhhhh fuuuccckkk!! Oh shit Ben...oh fuck your cock is so hard...oh my god...fuck your cock feels soooo good in my soaked cunt Ben!!!' Emily moaned, as she began to slowly ride my stiff member. I was buried to the hilt in her soaking wet pussy, her juices flowing over my groin. She arched her back as she sat up higher, her large breasts sitting prominently on her chest as she looked at me, while she bounced up and down on my cock. Her large breasts were swaying with her up and down motion as she placed her hands over them, her fingers teasing the hard nubs off her stiff nipples.

I looked down to watch her beautiful shaved pussy lips being split open my cock. Her lips were swollen in pleasure and glistening with her girl come. 'Oh shit...fuck...oh my god this feels so good Ben!! God I'm so fucking horny for you...you're gonna make me squirt so hard...fuck I'm gonna come like never before!!! Oh shit my nipples feel harder than I've ever felt them...oh shit...oh sis do you like what you see??....you like watching your slutty little sister ride a hard cock?? Mmmmm oh fuck yea sis...Ben's cock feels so good inside me...fuck I can't wait to feel his hot come fill my hot cunt!!! Mmmm o yea Sammy...oh fuck sis join in...oh fuck...I want to see you ride Ben's face 'til you come all over it!!!'

I felt Sam shift her body position and I looked up to see her large tits hanging over my head, before she swung a knee over my head. She lowered her shaved, soaking wet, hot pussy down onto my waiting tongue, whilst still facing her sister. I ran my tongue along the length of her wet pussy lips, before circling her stiff clit with the soft tip of my tongue. We were now in the exact position that we watched Emily masturbate about in her room, her fantasy threesome.

'Oh Sammy that looks so fucking hot...mmm oh god that turns me on even more sis!!' Emily moaned.

'Oh fuck it is Ems...it's so fucking good!!! Oh Ben your tongue is so magic on my hot clit...don't stop...please make me come...oh fuck!! Shit Ems you little slut...you look so fucking hot...oh my god!!!' Sam moaned to her sister.

'Oh Sam your tits are amazing...fuck your nipples look so hard...oh fuck...oh Ben I'm gonna come so hard on your cock!!'

Emily reached out and ran her hands over Sam's tits, rolling her fingers over her nipples. Sam then reached over to her sister to return the favour. My cock was buried deep into the molten wetness of Emily's tight pussy, with Sam's wet pussy creaming all over my eager tongue, and both sisters were rubbing each other's tits and stiff nipples. The whole thing was so hot I knew that my rock hard cock was going to explode its load soon.

'Oh Ems...oh shit your fingers feel so good on my nipples...oh yes you hot slut...fucking ride Ben's cock...oh yea!!! Emily I want to see you squirt again...fuck it's so hot...I want you to squirt so hard that you spray all over me!!! Oh god I'm such a slut...oh fuck yea sis...cover your lezzy whore of a sister with your girl come!!!' Sam was moaning loudly now, and I could feel more juices flowing from her slit.

'Oh yea Sam...you are a naughty little slut...you want my cunt juice all over you...mmm you dirty little bitch...wanting to be drenched with your little sister's come!!'

'Oh fuck yea Ems...I want it so bad...fuck you've made me such a slut tonight sis...oh fuck Ben I'm getting so close!!'

'Oh yea Sammy I'm getting close too...fuck I'm gonna explode so hard...oh sis I want to see you squirt again...squirt your pussy juice for your little sister...oh fuck yea!!! Oh Ben...oh fuck I'm gonna come so hard...I want your come in me...oh fuck Ben fill me with your hot come...please spray all over my pussy walls and fill me up!!!' I could feel that Emily was getting close as her pussy muscles were rippling along the length of my cock. She was almost screaming in pleasure now.

My tongue was dipping in and out of Sam's soaked pussy and teasing her clit. My throbbing cock was being squeezed tightly by Emily's soaking wet, tight little cunt. I could feel the tightening in my balls indicating my imminent release as Emily's slick pussy walls gripped tightly around my shaft. Emily could tell I was close as she began to finger her soaked clit while she rode me.

'Oh yes Ems...fuck your such a naughty little slut...oh fuck I'm gonna come...oh fuck!!! Oh sis...take his come you dirty whore...oh fuck I'm gonna come...I'm gonna come Ben!!!' Sam moaned.

'Oh Sam I'm gonna come too...oh fuck...oh shit I'm gonna come harder than ever!!! Oh Ben...fuck me...oh god your cock feels so hard...oh shit...give me your come...oh fuck!!!'

'Oh fuck...fuck...oh shit!!! Oh Ben I'm gonna come on your face...oh yea...oh fuck fill that little slut's cunt up with your hot come Ben!!! Oh yes I'm gonna explode...oh fuck I'm gonna come!!'

I thrust my hips up into Emily's hot pussy, driving my cock deep into her. I felt my cock swell and throb, before a forceful shot of come exploded from the tip of my cock, spraying deep inside Emily's spasming pussy. Her molten hot pussy juices were flooding around my spurting cock shaft as I unloaded shot after shot of hot come into her tight wet cunt. Sam's thighs tightened on my head as she began to tremble as her orgasm hit her.

'Oh god Ems I'm coming...OH FUCK...I'M COMING SO HARD!!!' Sam moaned as her juices flooded over my face.

'Oh Ben...your come feels so hot inside me...oh fuck yea fill my slutty little cunt!! Oh fuck I'm coming too...oh Ben...oh Sammy...shit...I'M COMING...I'M GONNA FUCKING SQUIRT SO HARD!!' Emily screamed, her pussy juices flowing freely as she lifted off my still spurting cock, and I shot the rest of my load up her back. She leaned back still frigging her clit.

'I'M COMING EMS...OH FUCK...HERE IT COMES...OH FUCK!!! OH YEA...I'M SQUUIRTING FOR YOU SIS!! OH EMS I'M SQUIRTING FOR YOU!!' Sam screamed as her pussy juices exploded over me, gushing her girl come all over my chest and face. She didn't come as far as Emily did, but it was still a hard orgasm, spraying a huge load of juices onto my body. She then collapsed backwards, still kneeling, but now I could see Emily coming.

'OH FUCK SAM...OH THAT'S SO HOT...FUCK I'M SQUIRTING FOR YOU TOO...FUCK I'M SQUIRTING SO HARD...OH SIS...OH YOU NAUGHTY BITCH YOU GOT ME OFF SO HARD!!' Emily screamed as her final few rubs on her slick clit unleashed her final squirting orgasm for the night. She squirted harder than I had ever seen before, unleashing a huge stream that sprayed into the air, splattering the wall above Sam's head, before dropping down to soak her sister's face, hair, tits, and my body. I had never seen an orgasm like it! She squirted hard again, the stream again reaching Sam's face and tits, and splattering back onto my body. She then carried on rubbing her clit to prolong this monster orgasm, her squirts hitting her hand and causing her come to spray in all directions. She was soaking my body and the bed around us, as well as some splattering back onto herself as she came. After what felt like ages, but was probably less than 20 seconds, Emily collapsed onto the bed, exhausted from all of the orgasms this night.

We lay there recovering for a while, before deciding to sleep in Sam's bed due to the mess we had made in that room. I woke up the next morning with a naked sister either side of me...needless to say I was a happy man.

Part 3 to follow...detailing the morning after....

beniboy
beniboy
162 Followers