All Comments on 'Sister and Bhabhi at a Time Ch. 01'

by vantyaak

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
For Sale adds

About as exiting as reading the for sale adds in the newspaper

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
All Male Fantasy

When you are a teenage boy, you fantasize fucking your sister. When you are in Middle age, (37 +) you fantasize your wife getting fucked by another.. It happens to all males. This story completes the fantasy. in4sum@gmail.com. Some couple needs to swing? In Ahmedabad? Contact us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Deviation

The story deviated from original premise.The reasons why the husband is withdrawn was abandoned and story jumped straight into a 3 some.Very unlikely.Try and make your story plausable.Otherwise ok.

ilovealliloveallabout 5 years ago
Why are readers so indifferent?

Dear Vantyaak,

Or whatever your real name is. I am amazed at the passive attitude of the readers of this wonderful story. A writer writes on such a portal to gain appreciation apart of course from his or her desire to enjoy his or her own talent. However, is it not the duty of a good responsible reader to write a god comment, if he or she liked the story?

Well dear, for one, I am really impressed with your style and writing. I too write. However, I think you are a better writer. Very good reading your story. Smooth, flowing nicely and logically and sounding almost real. It could well be real, though I doubt. Kudos.

ilovealliloveallabout 5 years ago
You are fantastic bro!

I could not resist the temptation of writing one more comment! Wow and how! You know how to ignite some one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous