Sister and Bhabhi at a Time Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vantyaak
vantyaak
299 Followers

He made me sit on the bed and hurriedly removed his pajama shirt. He had a wide muscular chest with sparse shot black hair and nipples of dark color. His tummy was flat and waist slender. Apparently he had not put on knickers because his erect lund was clearly outlined making a tent in his pajamas. There was a big patch of wetness over his crotch. Intoxicating sweet aroma was emanating from his body.

I grabbed his cock and gently squeezed it. Bahar was standing behind him pressing her breasts on his back. She brought around her hands and untied the knot of his pajamas. The pajamas dropped down to his ankles baring his magnificent cock. Eagerly I caught hold of it and started rubbing it up and down. Bahar looked on with rapt attention, her face turned deep pink, one of her breasts nudging his arm.

Meanwhile he was not standing idle; he was busy unhooking my choli.

I was not wearing a bra. When my breasts were uncovered Basant was stunned looking at them. My hands went up to cover them but he moved them and reverently touched my breasts with the tips of his fingers. My nipples and areolas immediately puckered and became erect. Putting his hands underneath them Basant lifted my boobs up as if weighing them and then covered each of them with flat palm of his hand. It was such a wonderful feeling that I put my hands on his and pressed them on my breasts. Embolden by my gesture he then flexed his fingers and gave each breast a tentative squeeze. A shiver ran through my body while I picked up his cock again.

Bahar who was standing by him came around to me and lifted my face. She put into practice what she had recently learned about French kissing. Basant was now playing with my boobs every other way. He tweaked the nipples, pulled them and pinched them, His lund in my hand continued jerking and spewing large quantities of love juices wetting my hand. I continued rubbing and squeezing his magnificent cock. It was getting harder by the minute. I could feel my pussy getting heavy and wet.

Bahar was fascinated by the grandeur of her brother's lund, in fact this was the first occasion of her seeing an adult penis in an erect state. She sat down beside me and asked Basant, "Haay haay Bhaiya, can I touch it?"

Basant, "Only if you show your breasts like Bhabhi did."

As her kurti (upper garment like frock) had hooks on the back, I had to let go the cock to help her unhooking. When the breasts were bared she covered them with her hands. It was now my turn to remove those hands saying, "You should be proud of your boobs, Nanad Ji. They are the most beautiful. I have ever seen. Don't feel shy."

But shy she did feel. She turned her face away and chewed her lip looking to the ground, glancing surreptitiously towards his lund. I held her hand and put it on his cock. Like any other nubile girl touching a lund for the first time she gingerly held it with her fingertips.

Basant felt for her breasts. He gave each of them a gentle squeeze, pinched already hardening little pink nipples and said, "Take it in your fist and move your hand up and down as Bhabhi was doing. Would you like to kiss it, may be take it in your mouth?"

I said, "Chhi chhi, Devar ji, Aisi gandi harkat kyun chahate ho? (why do you wish such drty activity?)"

Basant, "They say it is very exciting. And speaking of being dirty, it is the mouth which is the dirtiest in the whole body yet you like to suck on the tongue, don't you?"

With one hand Bahar was stroking her brother's lund while her other hand was playing with her clitoris. She was also getting excited and with increasing excitement her shyness and inhibitions were melting away. Still she said, "Bhaiya, please don't insist. I would like to take it in my mouth but I also feel it to be dirty. Why not to try later after you wash it?"

I said, "We will do that."

Bahar, "Bhabhi, when are you going to show us your ... your ...?"

Basant with a sly smile completed her query, " ...your pussy?"

I felt a surge of shyness now that the moment of exposing my pussy had arrived. Nobody but my husband had seen my pussy and that too in semi-darkness of our bedroom. So, when Basant nudged me flat on the bed and lifted my legs pushing my ghaghari right up to my waist, I instinctively covered my pussy with my hands. Bahar brought in a couple of pillows for my head and shoulders so that I may have clear view of below. While Bahar held my thighs wide and up Basant coaxed my hands away and exposed my pussy. I turned my face and closed my eyes.

I heard Basant saying, "Bahar, what do you think of Bhabhi's bhos? Does it not look just beautiful? I have not seen an adult bhos so you know better."

Bahar, "Bhabhi, your pussy is really good looking. I feel like kissing it. Can I, Bhaiya?"

I did not like the idea. So I said, "Please, no kissing there, I feel dirty."

Basant, "Let's try just once. If you like it we will continue, if you don't, we will not do it again. How about that?"

Reluctantly I agreed. Bahar said, "Bhaiya, let me have the pleasure, please."

She pushed her head between my thighs from above. I think being a girl she had an advantage over her brother in knowing the female parts. She very well knew where to touch, where to lick and where to suck. Her first touch with her tongue and I felt like being electrified. My hips jerked violently and I removed her head by grabbing her hair.

Basant playing with his cock smiled and asked, "There. Now, it was not bad. Was it?"

It was not bad; in fact it was very exciting. I was feeling shy being played with. Giri would do nothing of the kind; he would go straight to the target once I am ready and start pumping in earnest. I could not speak but shook my head in negative. Bahar continued eating my pussy.

She licked first the outer lips from back to front and then from front to back. After five or six tantalizing strokes she put out her tongue and making it hard like lund pried open the bigger lips to enter the slit. She twirled her tongue around the clitoris before taking it between her lips and sucking on it. It was impossible for me to refrain from bucking and jerking my hips. Ordinarily the movements of my pelvis would dislodge her mouth from my vulva but apparently Bahar knew her job and knew it well. She moved her head in perfect harmony with my pelvic movements and continued her ravage till the time I was swept into an orgasm.

I do not know how long the orgasm lasted but I could not forget what happened during or immediately after it. Through the haze of intoxication I saw Bahar lifting her head off my throbbing vulva and heard her telling her brother, "Bhaiya, make haste. Ram your .... in her." Or words to that effect and next moment felt my vagina being stuffed full with his rampant cock.

Before I knew, he was deep inside my chut up to the hilt and my clitoris went into a fresh series of ecstatic jerks triggering second, stronger mind shattering orgasm.

I must have passed out judging from the concern I saw on their faces when I floated down to earth. Bahar was asking, "Are you aright, Bhabhi?"

There was a feeling of relaxation in whole of my body; I did not want to move a muscle. But my chut still felt full and before long I felt the familiar jerk of the erect lund. I was surprised and said, "I am alright, tired a bit but alright. But,... but Basant Bhaiya, you have...have not...have not finished yet?"

Basant, "Pyari Bhabhi, (Dear Sister in law)Yes, I have. I have had one orgasm while you were having your second one. Your chut is so sweet that my lund has awakened again. It is eager and ready to fuck. Shall we start? Do you think you can take it?"

There is no greater stimulant for a woman than the presence of thick long and hard lund in her chut. That was what happened to me. My insatiable chut started tingling and internal muscles started squeezing the lund. Basant started fucking me with soft slow and deep strokes using only half the length of his cock. Some time, some how he had shifted me up over the bed and now was fucking me in missionary position.

With the time our excitement escalated. The speed and the depth of his strokes increased, they became irregular and very forceful. A time came when he was practically using his cock to stab me with, each stab forcefully shoving my body upwards for about six inches. I was on the brink of an orgasm but some how was not able to cross over in spite of Basant's valiant efforts.

Bahar was worried about me. She said, "Bhaiya, aahista cho ... karo na. Kahin lag na jaay Bhabhi ko ( Brother, do it slowly. She may get injured)." Poor girl, she did not know the capacity of vulva to take such pounding neither did she know the joy of pussy bashing.

Basant was equally ignorant. While Giri in his place would not have changed the tempo of fucking, Basant slowed down again to slow and deep penetrations. My cunt was now milking his lund with regular ripples and my hips were jerking all around. Several times he had to pull out completely to "air" his lund to hold on impending orgasm. It looked like he was waiting for mine to occur first. Unfortunately I was getting exhausted.

Once again Bahar came to our rescue. She saw us struggling and instinctively knew the problem and its solution. She asked Basant to lift himself up on his stretched arms keeping up his slow fucking. Passing her hand between our bodies she cupped my bhos widening her fingers to accommodate the lund. She rubbed the whole vulva and finally pinched the clitoris. That did the trick.

I was once again swept into a roaring orgasm. Basant was not far behind. As if on a cue he frantically fucked me and soon climaxed violently. I could feel his mighty cock jerking and ejecting a load of thick semen in the deepest parts of my chut.

Basant withdrew from my chut and rushed to the bathroom. Bahar was sitting near by, playing with her clitoris.

I extended my arm and took over her clitoris saying, "Give me the pleasure of pleasuring you."

Bahar said, "Bhabhi, you know I need more. Do you think Basant Bhaiya would fuck me? I wish Giri Bhaiya were here, he definitely would fuck me. Ohh, Bhabhi, your fingers are wonderful."

I said, "I agree with you regarding Giri but don't know about Basant. He may or may not fuck you but permit me the pleasure."

She said, "Oh Bhabhi, you are marvelous" and eagerly lied down spreading her legs. I mounted her and glued mouth to mouth. I pulled her legs up till her knees were touching her ears. This maneuver tilted her vulva forwards. I could then rub vulva to vulva. Soon we both were carried away in sweet joy of clitoral fucking, so much so that we were not aware of Basant coming out of bathroom.

My Devar will now tell you what he did with us two girls.

***********************

BASANT :

When I came out of the bathroom I was totally unprepared for what I saw there. I was simply flabbergasted. I had expected that the girls would be sleeping but no, they were not. They were very much awake and active too.

Bahar was on her back. Her shapely legs were drawn so high that her knees were touching her ears. Her arms were around Manjua's neck who was covering Bahar like a man. Like a man also, she was moving her hips between the thighs of Bahar pounding, I was sure, bhos with bhos. They were silent because their mouths were glued into a prolonged French kiss. Both were stark naked. They were so engrossed in their fucking that they were unaware of my coming near them. Not making any noise I sat down at a place from where I could see their bouncing bottoms and dripping cunts from between their thighs. Unknowingly my hand gripped my stiffening lund.

Both of them were very much excited and were struggling to achieve the release. Bahar was rubbing her own clitoris without much effect and Manjula was getting tired. That was when I entered the scene.

Manjula was startled when I approached from behind and put my hand on her wet pussy. She was pleasantly surprised to find me with them, She however said, "Good that you have come up. Now, take charge of your sister's pussy and let me go."

Manjula was about to get off but I held her wide hips, pushed my lund in her chut, bent down on her and grabbed her breasts. I said, " Bhabhi, Mat jaao, ham tino ek saath chodene, kyun Bahar?" (Sister-in-law, Don't go. We three will fuck together. Right, Bahar?)

She said, "Whatever you say, Bhaiya. Oh, ohhhhhh, something is happening to me." She was very much excited and was on brink of an orgasm. I had a mind to ram my lund in her chut there and there. But then, being a virgin chut it would require a lund hard like a rock. At the time mine was somewhat soft fit to enter a chut like Bhabhi's but inadequate for a virgin.

Manjula's chut helped me. A short hard fuck and my lund reared up into a thick, long and hard one, wet and slimy with her love juices, fit and ready to enter any hole.

Bahar's bhos was not far from Manjula's. It was more than ready, overflowing with its own love juices. A little shifting here a little there and my lund could easily reach Bahar's bhos. Holding the lund in one hand I pulled the foreskin up and rubbed the naked smooth head in the wet slit. By now I knew the location and importance of clitoris. When the lund touched the clitoris Bahar jumped up and asked, "Oh Bhabhi, mat chhuo vahan, bahut gudgudi hoti hai." (Sister-in-law, do not touch there, I am very sensitive there).

Manjula made it clear, "Nanad ji, Mein nahin chhuti aap ko. Ye to lund hai lund, aap ke Bhaiya ka. Lena hai na?" (Respected Nanad, I am not touching you, it is a cock, your brothers cock. You want to take it in, no?)

Bahar's pussy was already swollen and wet, ready to receive my lund. I geared up to deflower my sweet little sister Bahar.

I followed the instructions I had read in an excellent "How to" book not long ago. Accordingly I pulled down the cap over the bulbous head of my lund. There remained considerable amount of lubricant pre-cum between the cap and the head. I knew now where to find the chut, I placed the cap covered cock head over the closed mouth of Bahar's chut and gently pressed in. The mouth opened to welcome the guest. Not more than half an inch could go in without any difficulty. It stopped reaching the barrier of the hymen.

Bahar said again, "Bhaiya, are you putting your finger up my chut? It feels so weird."

Manjula replied, "Bahar ji, ye vakai lund hi hai." (Bahar ji, it sure is lund.)

Bahar yet could not believe it and asked me, "Sach, Bhaiya?" (True? Brother).

I said, "True, my dear. You want me to get off?"

Bahar, "No, no. Don't do that. I am asking because I did not feel the pain. Instead I have funny feeling in my tummy."

I, "You did not feel the pain because I am still outside of your chut, have not gone past your hymen. Do not worry, let it happen and enjoy it. Bhabhi tu nipples chus. Bahar, ab jara sabr karana." (Bhabhi, you suck her nipple. Bahar, now, bear a little.)

Without waiting I gave a sharp powerful thrust and the slick head of my lund slid in breaking on its way the thin veil of her hymen. Bahar let out a sharp shriek but by then Manjula had glued her mouth to the mouth. I did not stop till whole of my lund was buried in the chut and my mons kissed her mons.

Tears appeared in Bahar's eyes. She said, "This is unbearable, Bhaiya. Take out your thing and get off me, both of you."

Manjula slipped out from between us leaving us in direct contact with each other. She put some pillows under Bahar's head and said, " Jara sabr kijiye, Nanad ji. Abhi dard chala jaayega. Niche dekhiye, kaise fasa hai tumare bhaiya ka lund tumari chhoti si bhos men." (Have patience for some time, Nanad ji. Soon the pain will go away. And have a look below. See how your Bhaiya's lund has fitted itself in your smallish vulva.)

Bahar lifted up her head and looked down where our bodies were joined. No part of the lund could be seen because whole of it was engulfed by her chut and mons was pressed upon mons. Bahar was surprised and asked, " Where is it?"

I pulled out couple of inches. Seeing the thick shaft she felt scared and said, "Bhaiya, so thick?"

To an extent I was also surprised to see the vertical slit of her vulva turned into almost a circle around the thick shaft of the lund.

Manjula said, "Lund mota kyun na ho? Devar Ji tagade javan hein, chhota bachcha nahin. Koi khush nasib hi banegi meri Devarani." ( Why the cock should not be thick? Brother-n-law is a robust young man, not a small boy. Only a lucky one is going to be my Devarani.)

I waited for some time with my lund pushed deepest into Bahar's chut. Then I pinched her cheek and asked, "Little Flower, tell the truth. All along, you did want to get fucked, did you not?"

Her cheeks already pink due to excitement went a shade pinker. She nodded her head in affirmative and instantly was drowned in the sea of shyness. She averted her face and covered her eyes with her arm thrown across. She could not however hide the smile on her sweet lips. I turned her face and bent down to kiss that smile.

As soon as I touched her soft lips my lund jerked strongly increasing in girth by few millimeters. This stretched the hymeneal ring to some extent and Bahar felt a pinch of pain once again. She let out a little "Ouch" and said, "It still hurts."

I reassured her saying, "That was the last. Your chut is fully opened up now. I assure you that now onward there will not be any pain. Watch, look below again."

While she was watching I pulled out almost the whole length of my lund, waited for a couple of seconds and slowly sunk in to the hilt. I repeated the process five times. She looked on with fascination. I asked, "Did it hurt?"

She shook her head, put her fingers on the mouth and giggled. She said, "Bhabhi, it was not so thick when he was ... was ... was doing you."

Manjula, sitting by the side was caressing Bahar's breast. Smiling, she said, "Every girl taking in the cock for the first time feels that she is being fucked by the biggest cock in the whole world. Or, may be in your case Basant Bhaiya is partial to you."

Having ascertained that Bahar was not feeling any pain I started fucking her with slow gentle strokes.

As I had only recently unloaded myself in Manjula's chut I was looking forwards to a long leisurely session of fucking Bahar. I had expected to give her at least two orgasms before shooting my load. But the reality does not always confirm to expectations. What I had overlooked was the virgin chut of my little sister and its power of making a cock cum.

Friends, there are as many kinds of vaginas as there are faces, each different from the other. At one end of the spectrum are narrowest passages of nubile girls while at the other end are those for whom you have to ask the woman you are fucking, "Is it in?" I came to know about this later on during my studies in Medical School. On that day however, I was unaware of this truth; I had only one chut on my score and was about to add one more. I did not then know that my proud lund would be defeated by the dainty little chut of my little sister.

The fact that I would not be able to hold for long dawned on me during the first few strokes of fucking. You see, when the lund enters the chut the foreskin and the skin over the shaft get pulled up baring the sensitive cock head to rub against the velvety walls of vagina. Ordinarily they remain so pulled up during the whole course of fucking, not coming down till the lund wilts, no matter how many times or how hard the lund plunges in and out of the chut.

It was different with Bahar. Her chut was very tight. The foreskin and the skin on the shaft did get pulled up when I pushed the lund in but came down over the head when the lund was pulled out. It looked as if her vagina was giving me a good hand job. The process was extremely sweet and exciting though painful to my lund at times.

vantyaak
vantyaak
299 Followers