Sister and Bhabhi at a Time Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vantyaak
vantyaak
299 Followers

Secondly, I could not fuck her fast and rough for fear of injuring the chut or lund. The withdrawal did not pose a problem. It was during the penetration when I had to be careful regarding the force and direction of my thrust.

Lastly, I had before me two pairs of delectable boobs and two sweet mouths with succulent lips. As my hips were busy giving slow deep thrusts of fucking, Manjula and Bahar were equally busy with their boobs, lips, clitorises and tongues. It was like free for all. Everybody was giving everybody else some kind of pleasure.

How long would I last, I wondered.

All the same I started fucking my little angel of a sister. I pulled out a couple of inches of the lund and pushed back in. I repeated the shallow strokes at leisurely pace. Gradually I increased the length of the lund so used and within fifteen strokes came to pull out and plunge in the whole length of my lund.

The pleasure of fucking was simply exquisite, both for me and for her. Every thrust in or out generated a tingle, which spread all over the body. The lund jerked and attained higher degree of hardness and spewed out fresh quantity of love juice. Her clitoris was pressed upon at the end of each deep penetration. Her chut then gently contracted to squeeze the lund. This was followed by slow tantalizing withdrawal till only the cock head remained in the chut. I would stop there and make the lund jump. She would again contract her chut and squeeze the cock head. That was when I sort of stabbed her chut with a sudden jerk using half the lund like a dagger. This invariably elicited a series of fluttering in the chut along with jerking of her hips. I would then slowly push the rest of the lund to the deepest and rub against her clitoris. We could not repeat this game for more than three times for fear of early climaxing.

Bahar was feeling shy during the early stages of fucking. She kept her face averted and her eyes covered with an arm thrown across her face. Bhabhi was helping by forcibly turning her face to kiss her mouth. Within first few strokes only she showed signs of her active involvement in the act; she wrapped her legs around my waist and her chut fluttered. Then after her excitement escalated faster than mine and she soon started enjoying the lund like a shameless hussy.

By and by her chut relaxed and its grip on the lund eased to an extent. Now the foreskin and the skin of the shaft, which were pulled up, remained so leaving the cock head naked all the time. The fluttering of her internal muscles however increased in frequency. I was still feeling threatened of an early discharge of my load and hence was still fucking her at a slow and steady pace.

Bahar apparently wanted more. She had already started jerking her pelvis. Now she said, "Why are you so slow, Bhaiya? You were doing it fast with Bhabhi. Don't you like my ... my ..."

I kissed her sweet mouth before answering, "I like your chut but I don't want to injure you."

Manjula said, "Don't be impatient, dear Nanad. You have just tasted the lund. Let your chut get accustomed to it. You will then fuck like crazy. "

At this point that book on "How to ..." came useful. I tried couple of techniques I had read. They aimed at clitoral stimulation.

I asked Manjula to put a pillow under Bahar's pelvis. This done, I spread her thighs so that I could move my hips between them. I started with slow but deep strokes using almost the whole length of my lund. Her chut throbbed a couple of times. Then I scooted a little backwards changing the direction of penetration. The cock head rubbed her G-spot while going in. With the lund fully inserted I scooted forwards bringing my mons against hers and massaging the clitoris in the process. When I pulled out, the shaft of the lund stimulated the clitoris all along.

In other method the tilt of her pelvis was changed during penetration and withdrawal. This did not require a pillow under the pelvis. Gently I pulled out about six inches of my dick. I waited for a couple of seconds and then hooking her knees on my elbows I lifted her thighs. This maneuver changed the angle of her vulva so that when I pushed my lund in, all along it went in rubbing against her clitoris. The effect was immediate upward jerking of her hips and spasms in her chut. Before she recovered from this I lowered her legs, changing once again the inclination of her vulva. Now, while being pulled out the lund would slide against the under surface of her clitoris.

I fucked Bahar with both methods. Her excitement escalated fast. Her hips started jerking, her inner muscles contracting faster and stronger than before. Copious amounts of love juices were secreted, both by the cock as well as by the pussy. My cock was rock hard and my strokes were getting faster and irregular.

Once I pulled the whole lund out and banged it like a stick on her vulva. Then I slid the slippery head along her wet slit, back and forth. As soon as it touched the clitoris her hips jerked forwards. Holding the cock in my hand I rubbed her clitoris and she jumped up saying,"Uussss .... That is where it tickles the most."

I quickly entered her and asked, "Meaning where?"

"There, lower dowm."

"In the feet?"

"No, not that far down. The place where your thing has entered me."

"What thing? What do you call it? Where has it entered you?"

She gave me a light slap on my butt and said, "You know the answers and want to hear the words from my mouth. I am not going to speak."

Once again I moved my pelvis and rubbed the clitoris. She responded by jerking her hips and said, "There, right there. That is the place most sensitive and ticklish."

"That place also has a name. Come out with it. Speak up."

I could feel her chut pulsating. She pulled my head down and spoke in my ear, "Bhos. My bhos tickles."

"And what has entered your bhos?"

"Lund, your lund has entered my bhos. Haay haay Bhaiya, please do again what you were doing before aur mujhe jor se chodo (and fuck me hard)."

Hearing these words from the virginal lips of my sister was the last straw. I simply could not control myself. I laid myself on her body taking some of my weight on my elbows and knees and slammed the cock in her pussy. I started fucking in abandon with forceful deep and rapid strokes. I clean forgot about possible injury to my lund or to her chut. All that mattered at the time was the wave after wave of incredible pleasure emanating from the lund and spreading all over my body.

Bahar was not far behind; in fact she was ahead of me. She had me in her grip with her arms around my neck and legs around my waist. Yet she was able to move frantically in all directions, jerking, swaying, gyrating and bucking. Her chut was convulsing with strong contractions squeezing my lund. She was cooing, moaning and squealing all at a time. Couple of times she dislodged the lund only to grab it frantically and direct it to her chut.

When the orgasm hit her it did so quite suddenly. One moment she was all movements; next she was stiff and immobile except the muscles of her chut. Goose bumps sprouted all over her body followed by generalized redness. Her vulva let off fresh quota of love juices and her chut milked the lund in such a delicate way that I could not hold myself any longer. I forgot to be careful and fucked her fast and hard fit to peel the skin off from my lund. I climaxed with a roar accompanying the first spurt of semen and grunting with each subsequent jet. Even when my unloading was complete her chut was still throbbing and milking my lund. The feeling was bordering to pain because my cock head had become super sensitive. I believe her clitoris also must have reached that state because she pushed my mons away from hers.

The storm was over. I gathered the delicate body of Bahar in my arms and kissed thousand kisses. I tried to withdraw my wilting lund from her chut but she held on with her arms and legs.

I asked, "Any regrets my angel?"

Bahar caressed my face, tears in her eyes. Said, "Basant, why are we born brother and sister? I love you and like to marry you."

This was the first time Bahar had addressed me in singular. It did things to my heart, which I cannot describe. With a voice thick with emotions I tried to sooth her feelings saying, "This will pass away. You will soon come across somebody better than me and immediately spread your legs for him. He will touch your heart with his lund going through your sweet chut."

Little did I know then, that one day my prediction would come true.

Bahar and I did not go home in the evening. We ate dinner and played cards.

Bhabhi was all right, she could take more fucking but she declined. I assured her that I would talk to Giridhari at the earliest.

Bahar was so sore that she had hard time washing herself; sex was out of question.

It was same with me. My lund did not show any cuts or bruises but it was aching all right. It would remember the chut and start getting stiff. With the stiffness would come the bearable pain, which in turn would deflate the cock. The cycle would repeat itself every twenty minutes. No sex, using penis that is, for the time being.

We slept, in different beds, in different rooms.

The morning was bright and shiny when I opened my eyes. I took some time to get oriented. Then I panicked because I heard voice of Giridhari down in the kitchen. I heard his laughter and felt relieved that he was not angry, meaning there by, he was not aware of what happened in his house last night. Good for everybody.

I washed my face and came down to the kitchen.

To be continued...

vantyaak
vantyaak
299 Followers