Sister Dials the Wrong Number Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fla21guy
fla21guy
171 Followers

Once again all I could do was nod in agreement as I watching Ashley hook her fingers into her panties and slowly push them down. As she pushed them down she leaned forward hovering her head right above my crotch. As her panties hit the floor she leaned just a little farther forward and gave the head of my cock a light kiss which sent a shock wave through my whole body.

"Now lay back and let your sister ride you like I know I have been doing in your dreams." She then put her hand on my shoulder and pushed me back as she climbed onto the bed. Ashley lifted the piece of lingerie off of me and smiled as she strattled my body and smiled down at me. "You ready to fuck your little sister now bro?"

"Oh god yes Ashley I need you so bad." As I said that she started to lower herself down onto me and slid the head of my cock inside of her tight little pussy lips. I just laid back and enjoyed the show as she lowered farther and farther down onto me. She slid all the way down onto me until her hips rested firmly against mine. We just stayed like that for nearly a minute just looking at each other enjoying the feeling of her pussy adjusting to my cock.

Ashley then leaned down and kissed me and whispered against my lips "time to fuck your little sister now Brad"

I didn't need any more urging and I quickly slid my hands down her back, over her firm ass to her hips. I gripped her hips firmly and started to pull her up my cock slowly enjoying the feeling of every vein of my cock dragging along in her tight pussy. I lifted her about half way up my length and then let go letting her lower back down onto me Ashley controlling the pace with her strong thighs.

Over and over we repeated this motion. I lifted her up and she slide herself back down. Each time the stroke was longer and faster until I was sliding her up my entire length and she was dropping herself back down without any resistance causing her hips to crash down into mine.

We were both moaning out loudly just letting the passion take us over. Over and over Ashley bounced up and down off my cock without saying anything just our moans filling the room and the bed creaking below us. My hands slid up her body and cupped her breasts as she slid up and down my cock. I softly tweaked her nipples which caused her to moan out even more. I just massaged and enjoyed her firm breasts as she powered herself up and down my hard cock. It was all such an intense experience that I knew I couldn't keep from cumming much longer.

Ashley must have sensed it as she looked down at me and said "cum in your little sister's pussy Brad, fill me up."

That was all I needed to hear and I pushed my hips up forcing my cock deep inside her pussy and exploded. Rope after rope of cum shot out of my cock deep inside of her and I just let out animalistic grunts each time my cock jerked and unloaded another rope of cum deep inside her. Then all of a sudden Ashley let out a loud scream and her pussy clamped down even tighter around me as she started to cum. This drove me to cum even more. Soon my cum began to ooze out around my cock as I had Ashley's pussy completely full with my cum. Slowly I stopped cumming and just looked up at Ashley breathing hard. "Fuck Ashley that felt incredible"

Ashley just smiled down at me. "mmmm bro you got my little pussy so full." She then lifted her hips up sliding my cock out of her and laid down next to me. "You are so good bro I never want to stop doing that."

"Me either we just need to figure out how to do it when mom and dad get back"

Ashley just looked at me with a playful little smile that gave the impression that she knew something I didn't know. I looked at her confused "What is that look for?"

"Well maybe we won't have to hide it as much as you think we do, mom and dad are a little more... ummm... wild than you think"

I was just dumbfounded at this point and didn't know what to say. "What the hell are you talking about?"

She giggled and said "well all I'm going to say is that you are bigger than dad down here" she squeezed my cock lightly "and mom has a very tasty pussy"

Before I could even reply she stood up and smiled back at me. I'm sure I looked confused and all I could get out was "huh?" She started to walk across the room and looked over her should and said "don't worry about that right now just come join me in the shower"

All I could do at that point was lay back and laugh in complete disbelief. I still wasn't completely sure Ashley was telling the truth about mom and dad but decided that I didn't really care and that I had a date to go fuck a sexy girl in the shower.

A big smile crossed my face as I thought of all the possibilities that would be on the horizon and how much I couldn't wait to see how it would all go. This was going to be an interesting few weeks I could tell already.

fla21guy
fla21guy
171 Followers
12