Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A huge layout representing the area around Los Angeles was slowly being built with rural California represented by citrus groves and packing houses and hundreds of palm trees lining the miniature streets.

Modeling Southern California in the late 1950s was fun but demanded a lot of time which he never had. There were two post-graduates doing the historical research and six master model builders putting together kits and scratch-building others based on photographs taken around the area.

The seven shopping carts had amazed the check-out girl but she bravely worked through each piece, scanning it through while another carefully bagged the newly purchased clothing.

At the end when the small robots came through she laughed, looking for the child but only seeing men with a steely glint in their eyes and one woman who they were overly protective of. She stopped smiling and looking down rang up the total.

"Your total today is $5,873.14. Will that be cash or charge?" she asked in a quavering voice.

Jimmy pulled out a platinum card and gave it to the girl. Her hands shook as she ran the card through, waited for the approval and handed the receipt over to be signed.

He thanked her, apologizing that it took so long and gave her five twenties telling the girl to buy something nice for herself.

Driving back to Malibu, except for the two drivers everyone had clothes piled high on their laps for the trunk space in each car had been quickly filled.

While the security men hadn't exactly appreciate the situation, Jimmy was laughing to himself.

I looked at him and seeing he was happy said nothing but my heart beat faster all the same, visions of a wonderful future with him were pushing everything else to the back of my mind.

12