Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said the appropriate responses, leaving him unaware that I knew the details of each aircraft far better than he did. Working with Crowell required me to have knowledge of every asset available to the US military.

We stopped for lunch and continued into the great ship. Walking by the bridge and seeing Crowell present I started into the glass lined room.

"I'm sorry, Colonel, but that's off limits unless you have the clearance."

I remember smiling at his startled face and continued on into the bridge.

"Permission to enter the bridge?"

Captain Grande, hearing me there at the hatch, motioned me inside.

"Good morning, Captain. Thank you for your courtesy. Good morning, General. Any changes?"

"No, everything's still going according to plan."

"Colonel, is Commander Hunter taking good care of you? I trust he's giving you the ten cent tour. Commander Hunter... the colonel here has a higher clearance than you do so show her whatever she's interested in."

"Yes, Captain, I do believe that I can take good care of her," Hunter replied, looking at me with a deeper respect.

He told me much later that was when he decided I was perfect for him and to try and convince me to take him. His subconscious wanted to be with me, to serve me as he believed I deserved.

After everything that had been hinted at, I immediately caught his veiled reference to me. To this day, I honestly don't know what I had been thinking... all I know was that the situation with Alessa and the general was the last straw and I was determined to be in control of any relationship I would have in the future. I remember thinking that with a little help, he could be just fine. After Crowell, I was never letting another man have charge of my fate.

For the rest of the afternoon, he took me to the most secret parts of the ship trying his best to impress me with his courteous behavior and ability to care for my slightest interest and need.

As for myself, as the day wore on, I truly appreciated the amount of labor involved in designing, building and manning the ship. My knowledge had been based on dry sheets of paper and computer graphics; Hunter's tour put a face to the men and women that made the ship come alive.

Michael took me back to the fantail, showing me a safe and reasonably low noise place to stand. With no landings or take-off scheduled for a while, the area was quiet except for the rush of water 80 feet below, churned up by the powerful engines of the ship.

We stood there, hands on the railing, watching the wide Pacific flow around the ship. For some reason, I looked at him and smiled and I was enjoying just being together with him, nothing being said, nothing asked, nothing answered. I liked how he was respectful of my needs and didn't take the stupid macho attitude so many in the military did. I was drawn to his need to please me.

Now, I know that he was somehow pushing all the buttons to make me want him. He had already wanted to be my submissive. I didn't even know what that was, then and had so much to learn over the next month or so.

Time passed quietly and the sun lay low on the horizon giving a crimson tint to the Pacific. I remembered the old sea ditty... red sky at night, sailor's delight... Maybe things would be better, I thought.

I needed someone who would always put my needs first and I was going to see if Michael was the one. I loved the general but my heart was broken into too many pieces.

First thing to do tonight is look up his record and then convince the general to get him transferred to Malibu... I had smiled to myself... maybe this trip would be worthwhile in more ways than expected if we all survived the mission.

"Would you like to eat? They're serving now."

He brought me out of her reverie. He told me later that he wondering if I had been thinking about him.

I saw he was being aroused. His sisters had told him over and over he must wait until he was told it was all right to have an erection and he was trying so much to control himself but unable to do so.

"Yes, let's go."

He led me to the officer's mess and we had a quiet dinner as I wondered if he was the one to fill the desires I had locked up in my heart.

At 2200 hours, I decided to call it a day and had him escort me back to my borrowed claustrophobic cabin. I had known living at the Malibu complex was an incredible posting but that small cabin reinforced it.

He had started so slowly and wasn't aggressive at all. I now know it was the intense training his four sisters had given him over the years before he joined the Navy and they reinforced his behavior whenever he came home on leave His behavior was so ingrained from childhood he automatically knew what to do. At the time, I must admit that I wasn't thinking of what pleasuring me might have meant for him, I was only selfishly interested on what he could do for me.

Whether I realized it or not, I had been auditioning him for the opportunity to leave those five women and just be with me... or, as it turned out, Alessa and me.

I told him to sit on the bunk and wait while I showered. When I returned to the cabin I found him standing in the corner of the small room just looking at the bunks. As soon as he saw me, he smiled. It was the first time I had seen him smile since I had arrived on board.

I sat down on the edge of the bottom bunk and unwrapped my towel. I could tell he was looking at my breasts and pussy as his eyes shifted their gaze down. His tongue moved across his lips in an almost feminine way. I was so angry at the general that I didn't care what I did or whom it was with.

Had I been thinking straight that night, it probably would have never happened and he would still be living with his family in San Diego... or he might have stayed in the Navy. He still needs a very structured life and Alessa and I have been able to provide it for him. I know we have treated him so much better than they did.

"Michael," I said, in a manner that I recognize now was harsher than I've used with him since but that night somehow I knew that I had to be the one he would be submissive to. Did I consciously know he was a submissive? No and even now I honest to God don't know how I knew to do what I had done.

That simple act of calling him 'Michael' was enough to trigger some hidden response from him. He immediately got down on his knees between my legs. I was waiting for him to do the next logical thing and so I had leaned back resting my head on the pillow I had propped up against the bulkhead.

He just knelt there, motionless.

It then dawned on me. He was awaiting permission to pleasure me. In the beginning, I still didn't understand the dynamics of his submissive behavior and was thinking he would do what should have come naturally.

His sisters had explained later when we met in San Diego that they had forced him to wait for permission before he would even be able to touch them. The oldest, Brianna, confessed that they had mercilessly beat him those first few years when they had discovered what they could make him do. They made sure that he was a totally submissive... what? I still don't know.

From all appearances he was a strong, virile handsome man who had a high rank in the US Navy but he unfortunately turned out to be like those chocolate-covered marshmallow cookies. A little hard on the outside and squooshy on the inside.

My God! Whatever those girls had done had produced an incredible pussy-licker artist... Of course, at the time whether he was indeed good or not I had no real way of telling. I had been waiting so long for the general to choose me life was passing me by. All those years lost just made me even angrier at men in general and my initial treatment of Michael was caring but wasn't all that loving.

Everybody does something unintentionally and being a bitch then was just one of those things I didn't have control over when it came to dealing with men.

"Michael?" I had just called a Commander in the United States Navy by his first name and it wasn't in a very loving way.

He looked up; his gaze had been toward the floor and I hadn't even noticed. I have been trying to make up to him for the way the women in his life have treated him but he is so settled into his persona that I think it actually makes him uncomfortable to move from his structured lifestyle now.

"Michael, you may start now." How did I know how to talk to him in such a way? The years in the Corps had taught me how to give orders and yet it was just the two of us in what I had hoped would be a romantic interlude.

He began moving his hands on the inside of my thighs and carefully pulled my legs apart a little bit more.

Whether I had decided to keep him because I did like him although I was no longer convinced he would be good husband material or because I felt sorry for him and wanted to protect him, it no longer mattered the second his lips touched my pussy. His tongue came out and licked my pussy from the bottom on up to my clit and moved from my labia to my inner lips and then back again.

He began to lick and then gently sucked them into his mouth and then massaged them with his tongue. He worked his way from the left side to the right and back again. I started to feel warm inside. Although I had masturbated I was always knowing what I was going to do next but with him, each movement was an unfamiliar astonishment.

His saliva smoothed his ability to thrust his tongue in and out of my pussy and then he began to move it around the inside walls.

He used the flatness of his tongue to cover the sides of my now so wet pussy and would occasionally dart it inside here and there as a surprise.

I already had begun to feel the warmth that I had always associated with masturbating myself and was actually amazed at how greater it felt when he did it for me. He continued to circle my clit and started to increase the pressure of his tongue.

I could tell by the coolness on my clit that it was exposed and he began to make little suckings around it before he took it into his mouth and closing his lips. Ahh, Jesus, I had never felt like that before.

He began to tease me with his fingers and his middle finger began to rub my clit. I could feel myself getting so wet I knew it was going to mess up the bunk sheet but then he licked it up, every last little drop and returned the warm liquid back into my pussy. His finger had continued to circle my clit and I knew I was going to cum.

I remember moving around on the bunk getting antsy waiting for it to start and then he put two fingers into my pussy and rubbed my G-spot. It started somewhere in the back of my head, moved down to my nipples which I had started to pinch myself, then stayed in my tummy for a minute before crashing into my pussy and blasting back into my head.

I shook a little and then wrapped both legs around his neck pulling his face deep into my pussy. I know I had abused him that night but I've never hit him, either then or now. I cared for him too to do that and both Alessa and I have been working with him to have a more normal life around us.

"Touch my tits," I told him and he tried to get his arms around my entrapping legs. I opened them enough so that his hands could reach my breasts and he brushed across my nipples.

"Fuck!" was all I could say as his fingers rested there for just a moment before he began to gently massage them with both hands, all the while still licking my pussy. I could feel my nipples harden and rise, getting tighter each time his fingers touched, squeezed and gently pinched me.

He took his left hand and put them into my pussy getting them so, so wet and then brought them back up and spread the liquid over my right nipple. It smoothed his movements and I began to feel so hot I came again.

I vaguely remember making some kind of guttural sound but can't describe it to save my life.

"Suck my pussy," was about the last thing I consciously thought of before I trembled one last time for the night.

I went to sleep, dreaming of new possibilities. The more I selfishly thought about it, the more I decided I wanted him.

Early morning, Tuesday, July 24th, 2007 Carrier USS Reagan, 527 miles west of Hawaii, Pacific Ocean

Still on Pacific Coast time, I woke up Tuesday morning at 0400 hours and rose from the bunk in my borrowed cabin. While Hunter slept on the floor, I showered and after making sure that my uniform was in good condition, went to the Reagan's ready room. I had forgotten to tell him that he could return to his cabin or sleep in the top bunk so he went to sleep right there.

I promised myself and him to never let that happen again. I still am controlling and that's never going to change but I'm not cruel. Cruelty had been reserved for his sisters as I found out later.

Aircraft carriers have two command structures in place; one was charged with running the ship, the other with the aircraft. I was going to speak with the pilots.

The morning's briefing was being sent encrypted to the pilots on the USS Lincoln.

At 0600, the general and I entered the ready room and the flight officers stood to attention. He motioned them to be seated and was glad to see that efficient as always, I had already arrived earlier and had set up the presentation.

"Good morning, gentleman" He noticed two women in the back of the room.

Got to pay more attention, Crowell... how did you miss those two? "...and ladies."

"We are General James Crowell and Colonel Maria Paras. We are here to brief you on today's mission which is now classified top secret... so top secret, that it never happened. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, sir!"

"Good. Colonel Paras, if you please."

"Commander Rivers, are you still receiving us clearly?" I asked. I wanted any problems to be cleared up now rather than in the middle of my presentation.

"Yes, Colonel, we are fine here on the Lincoln."

"This is a war mission with all weapons hot."

There was some murmuring and squirming in the back of the room and I now had their entire interest.

"Our intelligence has determined that there are two ultra large container ships heading toward the US... the first one toward Hawaii, we believe to destroy Pearl... the second to the west coast, most likely Los Angeles Harbor according to its manifest.

We believe that each one is carrying a hydrogen bomb."

The room erupted in shock and the flight crews were turning to each other, wondering what they were in for.

I waited for it to quiet down and then lowered the lights and turned on the digital projector, showing a video of an H-bomb test.

"Strangely enough, this is from YouTube. Information that would have had spies executed is now open for the whole world to see."

When the film was over, I turned up the lights and faced the silent group.

"You now know what is at stake. If these ships are able to reach their destinations, the devastation will ruin the nation forever.

The Jihadists have no problem with that, the Chinese, communist or not, have no problem with that and we know that the North Koreans are involved but aren't quite sure to what extent. We believe that both bombs are set for their full yield."

A hand went up from the middle of the group.

"Colonel, just how sure are we about this?"

"Three CIA agents, two Americans of Korean ancestry and one American of Chinese ancestry, died getting this information to us... furthermore, a huge amount of money, over 500 million dollars, was transferred to China two years ago from the Middle East, most notably Saudi Arabia, through Malaysia and then Hong Kong. That information is thanks to our CIA hackers and has been confirmed by MI-6.

Are there any other questions?

If these bombs explode, everyone in most of Southern California, northern Mexico, possibly some of Central America depending on which way the wind blows will die within a year from radiation poisoning if they weren't killed outright."

Several hours later, I had finished with the briefing and S-3 Vikings catapulted westward from both the Reagan and Lincoln toward the two ships. Accompanying each Viking were four Hornets with a full load of weapons.

Hunter told me that was the moment he was completely entranced with me. He saw the way I had directed the meeting... strong, forceful, intelligent... He needed to go to a head as quickly as possible to wait until he was calm again. I found out later that for years that was the only way he could relieve himself and he had to sneak to do it. His mother and sisters were a strange lot and I found myself heading in their direction.

With the satellite GPS information, both planes were on station two hours later. Orbiting five miles above the Pacific, real-time video was sent to both carriers showing each target ship, capable of carrying thousands of containers, moving eastward toward the United States.

The Admiral Woodrell and General Crowell looked at each ship in turn and swore like the military men they were.

Buried somewhere in those thousands of large steel boxes were two bombs to end the American Dream and the idea of searching the two ships went overboard.

There was no such thing as a perfect plan and this one looked to heading south from the get-go.

The Vikings continued their careful watch, air-refueled twice and were replaced by two others. As the distances closed between the task force and the Chinese ships, the Marines aboard the carriers began to gather themselves together not knowing yet that there would be no need for their services.

12