Conquerors - Justice League Ch. 01

Story Info
The god of the Amazons awakens to make the world right.
5k words
4.43
29.2k
79

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Venus444
Venus444
337 Followers

Chapter 1-The Fall of Paradise

Themyscira was an island shrouded in myth and legend-literally. Created by divine forces, it was home to a nation of powerful immortal female warriors known as the Amazons. Led by the beautiful Queen Hippolyta, the Amazons lived in relative peace on their island paradise, isolated and protected from the outside world by numerous layers of magical protection. Even if they were discovered, the Amazons were highly trained warriors with superhuman abilities. No man had been able to conquer the Amazons, even before they migrated to Themyscira, and no outsider has laid eyes on the island and lived to tell of its existence. Very few of the younger Amazons had really been in the outside world, and fewer had seen a man in person. Given the terrible history that the Amazons had with men, this was understandable.

Princess Diana, daughter of Hippolyta, was the first of a new generation of Amazons born from the many unions of men brought in from the outside world for reproductive purposes. She, along with her younger sisters, Donna and Cassie, were the signs of a new beginning of their people after they migrated to Themyscira and were cut off from the outside world.

Diana was an inhumanly beautiful woman, much like the rest of her Amazon sisters. She was a powerful woman who stood at 6’4, with a frame mixing musculature with voluptuous wonder, a truly dazzling combination of beauty and power that embodied every ideal of the Amazon way. She wore a thin toga-like dress that stopped mid-thigh, leaving her toned legs bare and sporting a deep v-cut that exposed a good amount of her ample cleavage. She was the epitome of feminine perfection, the result of years of training and divine blessings.

Unlike most of her generation, Diana was a curious girl. She liked to ask questions, like why the Amazons hated men and considered them to be savages (which she thought was unfair. Why blame an entire gender for the actions of just a few?). It caused no small amount of arguments between her and her mother, and even now she still stood firm in belief of innocent until proven guilty, not jaded by past interactions with male warriors from ancient times like her sisters. Diana knew she was often curious about things that were better left unsaid, mainly about the outside world, but she also liked to explore less traveled areas of the island that the Amazons avoided. That was when she made a discovery that would forever change the Amazons and the world forever.

Deep into the southern region of Themyscira, which was mostly unpopulated save for wild Griffons and the occasional centaur, there was a strange temple in the densest part of the forest. It was clearly old, as evident by the worn and partly eroded stones that made up the outer walls and structure itself. Despite this, it looked like it was taken care of periodically, given that any foliage that grew on the walls and temple were cut away or burnt. Inside the courtyard was a massive statue of, to Diana’s disbelief and surprise, a man. This was definitely a place the queen would not want her daughter fooling around in, which is why Diana couldn’t help but explore it anyway.

“This is the place I told you about, Donna. See?” Diana pointed at the statue in front. “There’s the statue of the man.”

“Diana, are you sure we should be doing this?” Donna, her little sister, asked nervously. “We really shouldn’t be in this place.”

“Donna, we are Amazons. There’s nothing on this island we aren’t trained to handle.” Diana said confidently, patting her sister on the back.

Donna was almost the spitting image of Diana, but she was shorter and her eyes were more ocean blue with hunts of sea green mixed in. On the cusp of adulthood, she was already deep into the throes of womanhood, her body strong and toned from years of combat training and just as beautiful and curvaceous as her sister’s. Her dress was black with silver stars along the length, with a low cut top that displayed her ample cleavage and a short combat skirt that stopped halfway down her thighs.

At Diana’s urging, Donna followed her sister to the south regions of the island where Diana made her shocking discovery a few days ago. Sneaking her sister away from the watchful eyes of her mother and aunt, Diana and Donna came to see what kind of secrets this place held, though Donna was of another mind.

“Diana, I’m all for exploring and stuff, but...something’s not right about this place. There’s some kind of power in the air. It has my hair on edge.” Donna said.

“All the more reason to see what it is.” Diana said, silently agreeing with her sister. There was something powerful hidden in this temple, possibly a secret weapon of sorts forgotten by the ancient Amazons of the old days. “You can stay here and wait for me until I get back. I won’t take too long if there’s nothing to see in there.”

Diana left her sister on the hill, sliding down the slope with her sword in hand. Landing on the ground, Diana ran over to the temple grounds, stepping into the courtyard. As soon as she stepped into the yard, she shivered as a feeling of...something wash over her. It was moderately warm on the island all year long, but the air inside the temple grounds felt dense and hot, like a jungle. Looking around, she saw that great care was taken in its construction. She hummed and walked over to the statue of the man and studied it.

‘Now why would an order of women who dislike men build a temple to a man?’ Diana wondered. The man depicted was handsome, with a muscular body that wasn’t too bulky or slender, with long hair and a well shaped face. She ran her hands down the statue’s chest, wondering what he looked like in life. Diana had never seen a man in person before but surely something must be special about her if they built this place in his honor.

Diana entered the main temple, and the aura she felt outside felt stronger in the domed interior of the building. The air was thick and heavy, and when Diana took a breath, her mind went into a slight haze after breathing in the air. She swallowed nervously and walked deeper into the chamber, gazing at the murals on the wall of a great warrior displaying his immense power. What was more intriguing about this was that she saw her mother and the other Amazons fighting alongside him or, strangely enough, bowing to him. Who was this man? Why had her mother never spoken about him?

Diana walked deeper into the chamber to get a closer look at the shrine holding a suit of armor and a broadsword laced with glittering jewels, but when her foot stepped on a stone, the floor shook a slid apart. Jumping back, Diana saw the stones in the floor slide to the side to reveal a spiral staircase that went downward into the ground.

“There is no way mother cannot know about this place.” Diana said to herself. Taking a deep breath, she walked down the stairs, hoping that her curiosity put her in hot water.

The descent down the stairs felt like it took an eternity. Whatever part of the temple this was, it was obviously meant to be hidden from potential intruders or robbers. Her heart was beating rapidly and it wasn’t just in anticipation. There was something in the air, she knew it for sure this time, and it made her feel...hot. The deeper she went, the more the heat grew, and her body began feeling the effects of what could only be an aphrodisiac. Her body started to sweat, her loins tingled, and her nipples hardened, all brought about by some unknown force deep below the earth. It was the same arousal she felt when she caught Artemis and Io copulating.

She reached the bottom of the stairs and came upon a door, which was made of gold, but dusty. She had to use her inhuman strength to push the heavy door open to gain entry and entered the small chamber, finding something she never expected to discover.

It was a tomb. A large, human sized golden sarcophagus sat in the middle of the room, with murals painted on three walls showing more images of that man wielding great power. Diana stepped deeper into the room cautiously, her breathing increasing from the sheer density of the air. The walls were lined with gold, and the stylized murals were highly detailed and intricate, made with great care to detail.

‘This is getting stranger by the minute.’ Diana thought. ‘Mother dislikes men, so why do these paintings show her and our sisters bowing to one?’

There was a metallic groan that made her jump back and draw her sword on reflex, her eyes dropping to the sarcophagus before her. The lid was moving on its own, slowly sliding to the left before dropping to the ground.

The instant the coffin was open, the entire chamber was filled with a dense power strong enough to force Diana to drop her sword and nearly bring her to her knees. Smoke rose from inside the coffin, where the power was radiating. It felt like that of a god, having spent time in the presence of Athena and Hera a few times in her youth. A hand grasped the side of the coffin and slowly lifted the body inside up into view, and Diana gasped at the figure that rose from within it.

He was a young man, probably just a few years older than her, but there was an air about him that made him feel older than he looked. He had long black hair that stopped at his shoulders, soft and shiny, and a deep tan complexion with a body that looked as if was chiseled by the gods themselves. His body was cut, defined, toned and built, but he was also very lean. Even his lower body was impressive, with powerful thighs and defined valves. The absolute peak of masculinity.

Let’s not forget he was also naked.

Diana stiffened when the man groaned, rolling his neck and shoulders to lose the stiffness. Her eyes roamed over his naked form, her own body becoming hot while her mouth watered at the sight of him. He was...perfect. It was like seeing the sun after millennia of darkness. This was no man, he was a god!

Steeling herself, Diana hesitantly stepped forward and cleared her throat to get his attention. “H-Hello?”

The man’s eyes focused on her as he stretched his arms. He immediately took notice of her beauty and her revealing attire. Though Diana was confident enough in her body to wear only the barest minimum of clothes, under his intense stare she felt naked and a bit shy. Shivering under his gaze, she continued, “I am Princess Diana, daughter of Queen Hippolyta of Themyscira. Who are you?”

The man said nothing as he looked at her. Diana stiffened when he climbed out of the coffin and walked towards her, eyes entrapped by his.

Before she knew it, he was standing right in front of her, his hard developed pecs right in her face. He gazed down at her curiously before lifting her chin. Without warning of any kind, he connected his mouth with hers and feasted on her mouth. Diana’s knees became weak as he forced her tongue down her throat, sucking on her vigorously. She moaned loudly as he took her first kiss, immediately submitting to him and allowing him to dominate her.

After a few minutes he pulled away with a hum, letting Diana fall to her knees in a daze, landing right in front of his semi-erect cock. What he did was...unreal. One kiss and she felt her strength leave her, filling her body with lust instead. She nearly came from that kiss alone; if he could do that, what else could he do? Her eyes went to the dick pointed at her and she felt the urge to touch it, taste it. She almost gave into the urge when she heard him speak.

“Diana,” He said softly. His voice was deep yet calming, with a notable undertone of power in it. “You are an Amazon, yes? I do not recognize you.”

Diana swallowed and said, “My mother molded me from clay and the goddesses breathed life into me. I am the first of the new generation of Amazons born after the migration to Themyscira.”

“Then much time has passed since I was laid to rest here.” He said, looking around at his so-called tomb.

“If you pardon me asking,” Diana said, not even wondering why she was being so polite to this male stranger. “How do you know of us?”

“I am, or was, the king of the ancient world. The Amazons were but one of many cultures and nations under my rule, though it seems they were just one of a few most loyal to me.” He looked down at her and smiled. “Forgive me, Diana. I am Thelox, the one and only king of the Earth and all who live on it.”

“King? But, mother never mentioned the Amazons serving a king.”

“Due to tragic circumstances, I was forced to enter a hibernative state that was akin to death, and there were a great many who bemoaned my passing, the Amazons most affected by it. They must have buried me here once I had fallen asleep. I can see my powers have atrophied slightly.” Thelox flexed his muscles, making his body hum with energy. “But that can be quickly rectified.”

Thelox looked back at Diana, who still sat on her knees. Running his eyes along her strong, beautiful body, he nodded and stood up straighter.

“It’s time I revealed myself to this new world, starting with my old stomping grounds. Diana, you shall help me with this my doing your womanly duty.” He pointed to his cock. “By sucking my cock.”

Had she not been enchanted by his aura, Diana would’ve castrated this man and dragged him back to her mother for a slow execution, but Diana was no longer her own woman now. Thelox’s kiss had made her his loyal slave, just like her Amazon sisters. Licking her lips, Diana opened her mouth and extended her tongue, allowing him to instantly slide his fat length into her mouth, making her shiver as her tongue brushed against the underside as he pushed in and let her feel his cock entering past her lips.

Those full red lips twitched at the feeling of his dick brushing over him, passing and leaving her mouth as he slowly, teasingly moved himself in and out of her mouth. Diana could do nothing else but kneel in position, hands clenched in her lap as he used her mouth for his pleasure, and she enjoyed every second of it.

“Suck it, girl.” Thelox commanded. “Suck it.”

Diana did as she was commanded, sucking his length willingly as she moved her head back and forth on his dick. She slurped loudly on his member, stretching her lips along his vast size. She marveled at his salty, musky taste, making sure to apply her saliva onto his cock as she repeatedly took him in and out of her mouth. It was baffling she was performing services more befitting of a whore to some man she just met, but Diana honestly couldn’t find it in herself to fully care.

Thelox slid his fingers through her black hair and increased the pace of her thrusts, sinking more of his cock into her mouth each time he went back in. His power flowed from his body, sinking into her mind, altering and changing it as he once did to her mother and her sisters. There were many other ways to build up his power, but Thelox learned that sex was his most favorite method. Already he could already feel his power flowing through the very foundations of Themyscira, reaching out to the Amazons who have not felt his touch in thousands of years.

Diana was completely lost to his cock as she vigorously sucked it, almost taking his shaft to the back of her throat. Thelox felt his balls tingle with his release, but he did not want to cum in her mouth. He wanted his seed to settle in her womb first. Gripping her hair tighter, he stopped her bobbing and eased his cock out of her mouth, ignoring the needy whine she gave as it slid out of her lips.

“Stand up and turn around.” He ordered. “Bend over the altar. I shall claim you now.”

The taste of his cock was still evident on her tongue as Diana followed his orders, getting up to her feet and turning around to bend over, placing her hands on the sarcophagus that once held him. Thelox ran a hand along her firm behind, flipping up her skirt to show that she had no underwear on. His eyes zeroed in on her moist snatch, which was already dripping with arousal, much to her embarrassment. He smiled and moved forward, lining her cock up with her cunt and slowly pushed it into her, making the princess tense up at the large cock spreading her folds.

“By the gods.” Diana gasped, forcing herself to remain still as he sank his cock into her. She had no idea how large he was, but the huge stuffing she was getting was driving her mad. His fat dick spread her virgin cunt apart with ease, not stopping to give her time to get used to these new sensations she was experiencing.

Thelox didn’t stop until he bottomed out inside her, the entirely of his cock embedded in her canal with his mushroom tip punching through her cervix into her womb. uncaring for Diana’s near delirious state of mind, Thelox pulled his cock back out about halfway before thrusting back in. soon he was thrusting hard into her, his strong hands gripping her plump ass tightly as he drove himself into her. His powerful hips rocked back and forth, delivering a stiff series of pumps into her cunt.

“So...good.” Diana moaned, her mind focusing on the erotic sounds of her body colliding with his as he filled her twat with his mighty dick. So engulfed in her own pleasure that Diana couldn’t see his body, which was now glowing like a miniature sun at this point. His power was now flowing from him in waves, and soon, everything on the island could feel him.

“Do you feel this cock, Diana?” Thelox asked, not pausing in his thrusts.

“Y-Yes!” She cried out.

“This cock once fucked every Amazon on this island. The minute my seed entered their bodies, I became the only man they ever bowed to!” He roared. “And now, as my powers return, the world shall know my rule once more! Princess Diana, become the first Amazon and woman of the new age to take my seed!”

He got rougher with his thrusts, and her, reaching forward to take her long hair and pulling her head up to watch her flushed and pleasure drunk face moan and scream. His increase tempo made her cry out in delight and she even started begging for him to go harder. It was only when he started slapping her ass that Diana reached her orgasm, crying out loudly as her pussy convulsed around the shaft still sawing in and out of her. The increased friction brought about by her tightening cunt was just what he needed to reach his own climax.

Thelox shoved his entire length inside her with a mighty roar that sounded like thunder and came gloriously. Diana’s eyes rolled up into her head as she felt his cock swell a stretch her stuffed cunt further before unleashing a torrent of cum into her. Thick, potent globs of gooey seed rushed into her womb, and filled it up in seconds. Following bursts of cum quickly overflowed her pussy, leading to some of his seed leaking out and down her legs to form a puddle under them.

Despite this, Thelox did not let go of Diana, intent on filling her womb with all of his seed. She didn’t even notice how her lower abdomen, where her womb was, slowly began to swell from the godly amount of cum being pumped into her. His hips were snug against hers and he did not remove his cock until it stopped discharging his seed into her overstuffed cunt.

When he finally pulled his cock from her, her cunt tensed up before a flood of cum leaked from her hole, further staining her thighs. Diana paid the mess no mind as she felt to her knees and began cleaning his cum stained cock with her tongue, licking and sucking their combined juices off.

‘And I didn’t even have to order her to clean me off.’ Thelox smiled. ‘This new generation of Amazons have promise. They will be useful in the battles to come.’

XXXXXX

When Donna felt that first pulsewave of power rush out of the temple, she knew that coming here was a bad idea. The air around the temple was dense and thick, like swimming underwater, and it almost made Donna mount her steed and ride back to the city to get help. But realizing that Diana was still in there with whatever was causing the pulses made her warrior side mix with the concerns of a worried younger sister, and she rushed down towards the temple to possibly rescue Diana. She barely made it past the courtyard when Thelox’s power surged out of the temple.

Venus444
Venus444
337 Followers
12