All Comments on 'Sister Has a Few Questions'

by gymmyt

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
oldwayneoldwayneabout 13 years ago
I liked it.

It was fun while it lasted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it!

Please continue it! Fuck her in the next chapter, maybe knock her up. :)

horny2play69horny2play69about 13 years ago
Nice N Hot

Well written and arousing ! This can build to more great chapters, please write more. Maybe Jack will teach Gretchen to give blowjobs and like cum. Thanks.

tycioltyciolabout 13 years ago

Wonderful story, too bad there's no sequel :( I want them to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fuck this bullshit

This was horrible. Really bored me. You need to edit too. Learn how to actually write a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice work

Pretty good. I liked it, however it lacked the finer details of character development and details as to how they are as a cat/dog brother sister relationship. You have potential and fuck what that anon prick said before. Once you get someone to help you edit your work amd bounce ideas youll be solid. Keep up the good work.

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionalmost 10 years ago
Not enough build-up

I agree with those who said there wasn't enough character development; but even more important, there wasn't any real build-up to the sex. Gretchen asks a question or two, then suddenly becomes aggressive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I thought the story up to this point was just fine. It had enough character buildup for me, and honestly I didnt need any expounding on the cats/dogs comment which was really just a one-off reference to normal family bullshit. Yeah, the jump in to the sex was a bit abrupt, she could have taken a bit longer in conversation to get there... But I'm REALLY happy the brother's character didn't turn out to be the typical whiny loser crap we typically see on here when the sister suggests sex of any kind. Thank you!! Looking forward to the next chapter... And loved the brother setting his buddy straight and that being the end of it without a bunch of antagonism bullshit! :)

ChasBChasBalmost 9 years ago
Fish!

Agree about needing more development. Liked the listening through the vent bit - that would be kind of sexy for sibs to do together. Wonder how Gretchen knew about eating fish, though, being so innocent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lovely.

Lovely story, I would have rated it an additional star if it hadn't compared a clit to a penis so many times and omitted the fish joke at the end. Those were some unappealing moments, fun story otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Physics

If sound can come down the vent, then it can also go up the vent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wtf

Clit so big, looked like a penis, wtf man it was alright then I red that and it’s all I could think of also gingers are gross and you just made them worse now that they all have micro penises

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No noise!

Sound travels equally well both ways through an air vent.

Red_22bRed_22b3 months ago

That started off hot......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous