All Comments on 'Sister Mine Ch. 01'

by espeteroh

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good start

is there more to come?

madengineer3madengineer3over 17 years ago
Wow

When does the next chapter show up? This is hot writing. I love the tentative treatment you apply between them. It makes it much more realistic.

Keep up the good work!!

Madengineer3

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hey! You forgot something!

What happened to the the rest of the party people? They were sure to overhear! Where did you put them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
it's great when a brother fucks his own sister

The best place for a brother's big hard cock is up his sister's tight little twat, as more and more of them are finding out every day. Young guys blowing their brotherly balls up their sister's cute little cunt is fast becoming mainstream, despite the concerns of a worried society and terrified parents. Up his sister's cunt is where a brother's sperm belongs.

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
Good story, but was SHE A VIRGIN

Enjoyed the story, but would have preferred he had done more at the party. He was the chaperone. Some of her friends could have done more to make her jealous so she would ask Jack if he really thought she was sexy.. No mention of birth control pills. She just told Jack to fill her pussy. No mention of birth control after they fucked.

juanviejojuanviejo10 months ago

Could have been longer, but good while it lasted. CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous