Sister Mistress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy followed her younger Brother, she'd put the new toys on her bed.

He quickly realized the reason that his sister had made such a fuss of making sure the suspender straps were under the G-string, he didn't have to waste time unclipping his stockings, he'd have to remember that. Quickly Luke slid the black lace G-string down his stockinged legs & stepped out of it.

"Good, now Lukey baby put your hands on the bed & spread your legs nice & wide for Mistress Katherine she is your teacher now."

Positioning himself as ordered Luke looked over his shoulder & watched intently as his sister she picked up the anal probe & smeared K-Y gel over the first few inches of the ribbed invader. Kathy wiped her greasy fingers across Luke's asshole smiling as it spammed & winked at her.

"Hold your cheeks open for your Mistress, Lukey baby my cum-loving Cockslut brother."

Dutifully Luke pulled his butt cheeks wide open for his sister. Kathy slowly pushed the rubber probe rib after rib inside his greedy anus until he had all 8 inches in side & only the handle was visible. She let go of it & decided that his sphincter was relaxing quickly enough that she would skip the maxi vibrator & go straight for the big purple anal beads, she knew that it would probably be a bit of a struggle but if this little whore wants a sloppy fuck tube then that's just what he'll get. Kathy fondly remembered how Jade loved to fist fuck her own anus that was the ultimate test she thought & one day in the not to distant future she would use her little brother's asshole in the very same way. Picking up the anal beads she squeezed a large glob of lubricant on the first 1 & a half inch bead, laying the rest up Luke's back in a line Kathy took hold of the probe handle & the tube of K-Y in her other hand. Kathy pulled the probe outwards slowly as she positioned the tube just above Luke's asshole, then just as the head of the probe slid out of his ass Kathy squeezed almost half of the tube directly into her little brother's anus then another big glob of K-Y that she smeared over his still slippery sphincter. Dropping the beads Kathy slowly pushed two fingers inside his anus pulling & pushing them apart she used her thumbs to force the first big purple hard plastic bead into his slutty hole.

"Oh Agh fuck yes Mistress Katherine can I have another one please."

The next three beads went easily inside Lukey baby to Kathy's amazement so she slapped his butt & began pushing the fourth plastic bulb inside. Causing Luke's anus to snap shut making it quite hard for Kathy to get the fifth & sixth past his sphincter. She changed hands & roughly shoved pushing them against his slippery anus until each one slid inside. Kathy was only satisfied when her little brother had six of the big purple beads deep inside his asshole & the last one was tight against his puckered anus.

"Agh fuck Oh fuck Agh yes please Mistress Katherine. Oh fuck I'm so full Mistress Katherine your little Cockslut loves these new toys. Thank you Mistress Katherine thank you thank you"

"Well, Well, you are nothing but a whore aren't you, Lukey baby Cockslut? Just listen to yourself going off over a simple set of purple beads, you wait till your Mistress fucks that slutty hole with her new big strap-on dick you'll howl with pleasure my Cockslut Lukey baby."

Kathy stood behind Luke her stilettos easily making her a couple of inches taller than him. She wiped the remains of the K-Y gel on her strap-on dildo then holding the base she advanced towards her sibling. Standing slightly to the side Kathy started to sway her hips slowly causing the strap-on to tap the remaining anal bead that enticed low guttural moans from Luke's throat.

"Tell your Mistress do you want it fast or slow Lukey Cockslut?"

"Whichever you think is appropriate Mistress Katherine."

Luke secretly hoped for fast because he wanted to prepare himself for Johnny, he new that Johnny big dick wouldn't be able to go slowly & besides Lukey baby the cum loving Cockslut didn't want it slow the faster the better.

"My, my Lukey Baby haven't you changed your mind it was only a few yesterday that you were to scared to give anal sex a try." He thought to himself.

"Right then Lukey baby I'll start slowly & build it up."

Kathy took hold of the last bead & with a twisting motion she started to pull only to let go just as Luke's anus started to relax.

"Oh fuck Mistress Katherine Agh that's so good."

Kathy started to pull again this time as Luke's sphincter relaxed she pulled five of the six beads out slowly enough so his anus cleaned most of the gel off keeping it inside his asshole. Then as Kathy pushed then pulled the second & third beads in then out of Lukey baby's ass she asked.

"Well my little the Cockslut you certainly have come a long way this anus is nice & elastic pass your Mistress that big black cock on the bed."

Luke handed the 12 inch big boy to his sister Kathy repositioned herself so she was directly behind him. In a practiced move Kathy withdrew the last couple of ribs quickly replacing them with the head of the huge black cock before her Brothers sphincter had a chance to close. Kathy quickly scooped up the last of the K-Y gel from the beads & massaged it into the shaft of the fake black dick. Using both hands Kathy pumped the huge plastic cock into her siblings willing ass she didn't notice Luke cup his hand below his cock as a massive orgasm spat rope after rope of creamy cum in to his waiting palm.

"Sorry Mistress I just came can I drink it please?"

"You useless Cockslut, you'd better drink it other wise it'll be twice the punishment."

Kathy placed one hand on Luke's hip & as she dropped the dildo onto the towel beside the beads she pushed the head of the strap-on into Lukey baby's anus. His asshole was so willing & ready for his big Sister's plastic cock. As his Mistress leant forward five or six inches slipped easily past his relaxed sphincter, Kathy took hold of both hips & began rhythmically pounding her brothers butt.

"Yeah that's it Lukey baby Cockslut take your Mistress's big strap-on cock up your slutty arse hole. You fucking love big dick don't you, Cockslut."

"Agh oh Agh oh fuck yes Mistress Katherine this little Cockslut loves your big dildo inside me."

"You want Mistress Katherine to prepare your slut hole for Johnny big dick, don't you, Cockslut Lukey baby?"

"Yes please Mistress Katherine ram your big dick up my slutty shitter so I'm ready for Johnny big dick Mistress Katherine."

Reaching for the vibrator control Kathy turned the lower one to ¾ speed, feeling the purring motor send out the familiar vibrations she ground her quim into the fake shaft on each down stroke & this made Kathy fuck her Cockslut brother even harder. Flicking the switch connected to the vibrator motor in the tip of the big dick up to full speed sent waves of throbbing vibrations deep inside her little Brother's ass.

"How do you like that fuck slut Lukey baby?"

"Oh yes please Mistress Katherine I can feel them in my belly I didn't know that my slutty man cunt could stretch so far."

"Are you ready for the next phase of your anal training Lukey baby Cockslut?"

"Yes, Mistress Katherine I'll do anything you want if you like I'll bark like a dog squeal like a stuck pig if you order me to, just tell this cum loving Cockslut what you desire Mistress Katherine."

"What I desire Lukey baby is for you to be my little whore doing what ever I say without question."

She quickly put a hand in the small of his back to stop his protests.

"So far Lukey baby you have shown promise, tell Mistress Katherine is her strap-on prick as big as Johnny's."

"It's as long as his Mistress Katherine but his is a little thicker maybe & his head is definitely bigger, but Johnny's doesn't vibrate like my Mistress's & I like that."

"Good then take this you fucking little Cockslut."

Kathy stepped back & as the head of her strap-on cock slipped from Luke's anus a loud schlepping then a pop made them both giggle. Suddenly Luke felt his sister's hand against his sphincter "she's just redistributing the gel" he thought but Kathy kept on pushing & Lukey baby's asshole opened greedily taking more & more of her fingers. Slowly Kathy managed to insert all four fingers she gradually worked her thumb in as well then with a quick shove she pushed her fist inside of Lukey's bowel. Forgetting his place Luke said.

"Fuck Sis you have your whole fist up my arse it feels unreal can you close your fist Mistress Katherine? Fuck it's fantastic I'm fucking loving it, fist fuck me Mistress Katherine fist your kinky Cockslut Brother's ass."

Lukey had fantasized about being fisted but never in his wildest dreams did he think it would come true. When Kathy grunted & closed her fist shoving her arm at Lukey baby's willing anus she was amazed that he was able to take her arm up until about 4 inches below her elbow. The first time that Jade had fisted her she'd only been able to take her open hand up to the wrist before she'd almost passed out. Then again with all the K-Y gel she'd squeezed up there & the pounding she'd just given him it was no wonder that her arm was sliding easily the five or so inches in & out of her slaves butt. Kathy placed a hand on Luke's butt pulling one cheek to the side she rhythmically fisted his asshole, her big boobs swaying in time with every stroke

"So Lukey baby Cockslut is this bigger than your Johnny's fat knob? Your my fucking fist slut now Lukey baby. You can play with that little dick of yours if you promise to eat your cum when it spits out of your snake eye, Cockslut Lukey baby."

Luke didn't trust himself to talk he nodded his head he knew that he wouldn't be able to help himself he'd screamed down the house in pleasure then confess undying love for his Sister telling her that he lived to serve her as long as she fisted him. Kathy's arm grew tired after a few minutes so she picked up the black big boy & tapped her little Brother on the shoulder.

"Here Cockslut I want to watch you fuck yourself with this, you shouldn't have any trouble taking it all since your Mistress has opened your slutty ass hole nicely."

Luke took the dildo from his sister & as she'd said it slid in easily, cocking his arm Luke started to piston the big black dildo into his anus. Kathy stood beside him taking several photos of the action making sure that she had views of the huge cock deep inside ½ way out & at least one showing the length with just the plastic knob parting his sphincter. She then went behind him, after taking more similar pictures she ordered "take it out your Mistress wants a photo of her Cockslut's wide open slutty anus."

Luke dutifully removed the dildo as Kathy had instructed & he was amazed when his sphincter stayed open for several seconds. Setting up the camera across from him Kathy said "put it back in Lukey baby I want you nice & open this photo is gonna show your Mistress fist fucking her smiling Cockslut."

Needless to say Luke's anus greedily accepted his Sister's arm & as he dutifully smiled at the lens when the flash went off capturing his image, Kathy set up the camera taking another dozen or so photos directing him to look at the lens & above all he had to smile. Finding himself extremely excited & couldn't wait until he was allowed to see all the pictures his sister had taken.

"Lukey baby my little Cockslut before long you're going to be doing this to yourself for your Mistress's pleasure! Well, Lukey baby Cockslut do you think you'll now be able to take Johnny's big dick without any pain or trouble?"

"Oh Mistress Katherine you have shown this little cum loving Cockslut the way, I never knew how much fun it could be, yes I'll take his cock & any others you allow me to have I now crave cock maybe more than I crave pussy Mistress Katherine."

"You better get cleaned up now wash those then come back to my bedroom your Mistress will require a servicing when she finishes on the computer."

Luke went to the bathroom leaving his Mistress at the keyboard downloading the photos from her camera he washed the toys then had a quick shower. Towelling himself off he marvelled that his anus wasn't very tender at all he had always thought that it would hurt like hell but he'd gone from an occasional finger to being fisted by his older sister in under 48 hours & he absolutely loved every minute of it. After washing his stockings he put his ½ cup bra suspender belt & G-string on, dried the toys then went back to his sister's room.

Kathy was still busy at the keyboard he saw she was burning a disk what he didn't know was that she had just turned off her camcorder she had recorded the whole episode then put it on her hard drive.

"How can I be of service Mistress Katherine?"

Looking up from the keyboard Kathy nodded towards the closet saying "there is a box down the bottom for my toys & you can have another pair of my stockings, look after these ones or you'll cop it. They're in the second drawer but I didn't have to tell you that did I Lukey baby."

Luke blushed as he crossed to Kathy's dresser, taking a pair of stockings he sat on the edge of her bed & put on the pair of nearly black stay-up stockings he smoothed them over his thighs & clipped them to the dangling suspenders then replaced his mums blue pumps on his feet. Watching Kathy typing away at her keyboard her saw why she works with them, her fingers danced over the keys a constant clatter of the keys could be heard then suddenly she leant back & said.

"Hey Lukey baby my little Cockslut get a load of this screen saver you should like it & I hope Johnny big dick does."

Kathy stood up & walked out of the room she expected that it would take about five or six photos before the program kicked in. Luke didn't notice that she had stopped at the door & was watching him waiting for his reaction. Luke watched the screen & as the first photo of him dressed up in his sister's sexy black lingerie appeared he started to worry. After several more showing various poses Kathy had taken of him licking his sisters strap-on dildo then sucking it off like it was a real tool came next, by the time the pictures of him fingering his own asshole & taking a rather large zucchini deeply in his smooth anus, followed by pictures of him bent over a ribbed anal probe's handle hanging from his asshole then four or five photos of him taking several then all of the purple ribs. Next came four pictures of Lukey baby fucking his own ass with the black big boy dildo then his Mistress pounding away at his butt with her huge strap-on cock, Luke was expecting that the last would be him bent over showing his open hole for all to see, but he got a surprise when he saw two photos the first showed himself trying to suck as much of Johnny's cock down his greedy throat, the other was of Johnny's come spurting out all over Lukey's face. He was so engrossed that he didn't hear his sister come up behind him.

"How do you like it Cockslut? I've made sure that my face can't be seen, your Mistress wants to fuck Johnny too Cockslut Lukey baby, but not quite as badly as you though. I'm gonna let him fuck your slutty ass first only so he will last longer when he finally gets to touch my cunt, understand Cockslut Lukey baby?"

"Yes, Mistress Katherine of course I'm just glad that you're willing to share him with me. Mistress Katherine you can't show anyone that some of them show my face."

"That's not what I FUCKING asked Lukey baby."

Kathy chuckled & asked again only this time she said.

"What did you think of the show my Lukey baby Cockslut Whore?"

Immediately her Brothers face blushed crimson & he stammered.

"Please Mistress Katherine you can't show anyone those pictures please Mistress Katherine."

Katherine smiled broadly knowing from her little Brothers reply that her improvements had the desired effect on males now to imbed some of them into her female subject.

"Shut up Cockslut we're going to use this little slide show to find out just how bad Johnny big dick wants my little Cockslut's arse & here's how. Before Johnny arrives you will change into your suspender belt G-string I'll give you one last pair of stockings over the top of this you can wear a track suit. If you're a good slave girl Lukey baby Cockslut Mistress Katherine might buy you another suspender or two or perhaps an A cup bra, but your gonna have to get your own stockings from now on. Then the next time Johnny is over & wants to get on line you will tell him that your computer is broken but you can use your sister's laptop. I'll set it up so as soon as it's switched on the slide show will play before you can use it. You'll take it into your room & after telling him to turn it on leave make any excuse then after several minutes come back & sit down like nothing has happened."

"That should work Mistress Katherine because he always wants to download porn as soon as he gets here, but I don't think he'll come over if your home he says he's intimidated by you."

"Well, I'll park my car in the garage then hide in Mums room while I monitor your actions via my web cam." Kathy chuckled to herself "he's fucking huge at least a foot & a half taller than her & over 100 pounds heavier. Good then if he doesn't ask you about the photos when you return, sit beside him reach for his cock & while you gently rub his tool ask him if he liked your little show then let him know that your Mistress has opened your slutty anus just for him Then offer to suck his cock telling him that you want a cum bath tell Johnny how much you love the taste feel & smell of come especially his. Make sure that you're sitting beside him so that I can catch his reaction on my web cam we'll set it up so he won't even see it, is that clear Lukey baby Cockslut?"

"Yes, Mistress Katherine, crystal clear but will you come to help Johnny fuck my virgin butt?"

"Lukey baby Cockslut, your far from being an anal virgin what makes you think you are?"

"I haven't had a lovely warm sticky load of jism deposited in there yet, & I can hardly wait Mistress Katherine. Can I suck Johnny's cock as well fuck him Mistress Katherine?"

"Cockslut that's the idea, I'll be coming in with my camcorder just as he comes all over your face. He'll be sufficiently embarrassed that he'll be begging that I don't say anything then I'll have a pair of willing slaves to play with."

"That will be fun I'm your Cumslut Cockwhore & he can be Johnny big dick Mistress Katherine."

"Get on your knees Cumslut Cockwhore it's time for you to eat your Mistress's my tasty pussy."

Luke slid off the chair onto his knees as Kathy walked over & sat down. Spreading her legs & hooking them up over the arms of the chair reaching down Kathy tugged the edge press-stud suddenly all three popped at once her shaved slit was on show for her little brother's eager eyes.

"Well, Cockslut you shouldn't have to be told when ever Mistress is in this position its cunt licking time, you fucking useless piece of shit. NOW SUCK MY CUNT!"

Kathy held her lips open for Luke's wet tongue she directed to him circle her clit from there to her puckered anus then up to her hot fuck tube making Luke suck her fuck hole gently nibble at her puffy lips then to dive his tongue in & out as fast as possible.

"If you can't get your Mistress off using only your tongue then she will not let her Lukey baby Cockslut fuck Johnny big dick this weekend."

Luke redoubled his efforts he tongue fucked his Sisters cunt while rubbing her clitty with his nose. Kathy went wild grabbing his light red hair roughly she smashed his face at her open sex.

"Fuck she's gonna pull my hair out" Luke thought but couldn't say a word, Kathy was still riding his face he was lucky to get a breath let alone speak.