Sister Mistress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get out Cockslut... Go on fuck off Lukey baby Mistress Katherine can do the rest. As for you, go & change you don't have to wear the lingerie tonight besides Mum should be home in an hour & you don't want her to catch her little baby being my Cockslut whore do we Lukey baby?"

"No definitely not Mistress Katherine I don't know what she'd do, freak out certainly & I don't want to hurt Mum or my sweet Mistress Katherine."

Disappointed Luke left his sister scrambling onto her bed carrying one of the larger dildos he wished that he'd been allowed to watch at least, the sight of Kathy's big tits swinging free like that was unreal. He found him self fantasizing that he was tit fucking her huge boobs while Johnny fucked his slutty anus, hurrying towards his bedroom his cock started to stiffen. Once inside he laid on the bed slowly stroking his now hard dick he'd pulled up the G-string squashing his nuts to either side liking the trapped sensations he wished that he had nice long nails to rake over his balls. Feeling his orgasm approaching Luke quickly stripped the G-string off sat up & gripped his rock hard tool. Pumping a fist along his cock Luke ran his free hand over his nylon covered legs.

"Gee my legs are so sensitive now that Mistress Katherine has made me shave them."

The thought of Kathy with her huge boobs & his sister's shaved box, immediately tightened his nuts & the though of her soft melons wrapped around his cock sent his jism on its journey. Being the Cumslut he is Luke caught every drop quickly licking his fingers & palm clean besides he didn't want to waste it, cum was his favorite drink now.

"Hopefully one day Mistress Katherine will have me lick a nice large load of sticky come from her massive tits or from her delectable pussy, that would be nearly too much for me to take."

Luke quickly changed carefully folding his lingerie before putting it at the bottom of his drawer & covering it with a few shirts. Walking by Kathy's room he saw that she was in the middle of stripping off her bodysuit. Luke admired his older Sisters body her tits were huge but with little sag & not a single stretch mark at all, he cleared his throat "do you want a coffee Mistress Katherine?"

"I'm going to have a shower you can make me one when you hear my hair dryer turn off & two slices of toast with cheese & tomato Cockslut Lukey. You know that Mum gets home early tomorrow & Friday, your Mistress has to work so we won't be able to play. That doesn't mean that your training won't continue, later tonight I'll give you a nice size vibrator so that you can fuck your slutty ass when you get home."