Sister Mistress Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's my girl, she's a real find that one. What would you like to do to Tammy? Besides fuck her silly."

Encouraged, Johnny looks up at his Mistress.

"Where can I start? I'd love to find out if her tits are as big as Jenny's cause I'd adore titty fucking her while twisting those big fat nipples. Aren't Jenny's nipples the best you've ever seen Mistress Katherine? I wanna watch Tammy suck me till I cum on her face, just like Linda loves so much. Mostly I wanna fuck her in the ass Mistress while she sucks on Little Linda's hard clitty. Show her just how much I like a kinky slut."

"You think she'd be interested in that?"

"Not sure Mistress Katherine but I know I know that I'd love every second. Especially watching her sucking sexy Linda's girl cock while I fuck her perfect ass oh yeah that would be fine."

Listening Katherine cocks her head to one side.

"Sounds like the girls are back from their little shopping trip follow me."

Carrying armfuls of bags Linda and Jenny entered the lounge room just as Katherine led Johnny Bigdick in from the kitchen.

"Looks like you've added quite an amount to your wardrobe Linda Cockslut. What do you think Jenny Honey, should Linda Cockslut give us a fashion parade. Show us all her new sexy clothes?"

"Oh yes please Mistress, she's got a fantastic pair of bright red strap-up pumps. Debbie said they'd look great with a sexy pair of fish-net stockings. I think your gonna be pleasantly surprised with her new school uniforms, oh yeah we managed to get her some cute boots too."

This last statement made Johnny eyes widen and a smile crossed his face.

"Can we see her dressed ready for school first please Mistress Katherine, please, pretty please."

Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha.

"Johnny Bigdick wants to see his slutty girlfriend in her school uniform you heard him Linda Cockslut, show us how slutty you look in your sexy uniform with your boots on. That right Johnny Bigdick?"

"Oh yes please Mistress Katherine, make the little slut dress up for us."

"You heard him Linda Cockslut go and change into one of your uniforms."

The three of them watched as Linda carried her packages up the stairs and disappear around the corner. Katherine sank down into one of the big leather arm chairs Jenny quickly moved to the arm and perched beside her Mistress. Johnny didn't dare move he stood to one side of the kitchen doorway from there he could see right up Jenny's super short skirt. He noticed her crotch-less panties were in fact crotch-less when the black lace parted and her naked pussy lips rested against the cool leather, his cock acted as anyone would expect and began to grow.

Jenny's state of arousal didn't escape Katherine's attention either, she'd seen how erect Jenny's fat teats had been when she walked in and as she sat beside her Katherine's nostrils were assaulted with the heady musky aroma of a woman in heat. She liked how Jenny's transformation was progressing and she was interested just how strictly she'd been following her orders.

"Stand up strip Jenny, show Mistress Katherine your sexy body."

Jumping up Jenny quickly stepped out of the skirt and pulled the tank top over her head. She stood before the older girl her hands on her hips and her head cocked to one side, the black lace crotch-less panties had ridden up when she'd stepped from her skirt and now her entire vulva was exposed. Katherine licked her lips when she saw that every trace of wispy blonde pubic hair had been removed. Jenny tossed her head back and smiled as she thrust her hips outwards when she saw where Kathy's eyes were transfixed. Her rock hard nipples pointed skywards and weren't the only thing begging to be sucked, Katherine wanted her to wait though.

From experience she knew that Jenny's orgasm would be one hundred times stronger and more satisfying if she's brought to the brink then calmed down before being taken up again. Hell the little Whore will be begging for release when I'm finished with her, Kathy thought.

"Hey Jenny, what happened to Debbie? I haven't seen her since you got home."

"She went straight up the back steps, said something about her bedroom."

"Old sluts probably doing her-self with a big vibrator and who could blame her after spending an afternoon with you oozing sexual desire from every pore, I'll check the surveillance tapes later."

Jenny blushed a deep shade of red even her breasts seemed to flush crimson too.

"She dresses sexily too Mistress Katherine, she's got a hot body for an older woman, a very hot body."

The clicking of heels brought their attention to the stairs where Linda was taking them two at a time. As suggested she'd put on a pair of fish-net stockings and her Mother was right the boots looked fantastic. From their vantage point they could see Linda's stocking tops and half of the white suspender straps peeking from under her super short bottle green skirt. The white sports bra she had on was just visible under her white blouse, Linda had quickly ran a brush thru his hair and checked his make-up before coming down.

"There you go Johnny Bigdick what do you think of your Cockslut of a girlfriend now?"

"She's gorgeous Mistress Katherine absolutely fucking gorgeous."

"Strip and show us how excited you are then Johnny Bigdick."

Quick as a flash Johnny's clothes were in a crumpled pile beside him and his massive cock stood out like a tent pole.

"Oh my, he's definitely excited Katherine."

"Well I don't know if it's you or Linda that's gotten him in that state Jenny."

"It's all of you Mistress Katherine, having all three of you incredible ladies near me is enough to get me going."

"LINDA, this is supposed to be a fashion parade isn't it?"

"Yes Mistress Katherine I'm sorry."

"Well act like it then, you know do some pirouettes and sashay along an imaginary cat walk come on girl strut ya stuff."

Linda did as she was ordered and began wiggling her ass as she pranced around the room. Every time she neared Johnny she playfully slapped the head of his raging hardon causing it to bounce erratically and bringing a loud groan from Johnny.

"That's enough of that Linda Cockslut, show us those pumps your so excited about."

Johnny's gaze never left Linda's ass as she climbed the stairs, his wanton desire was clearly evident as the pre cum gathering in the piss hole of his mighty pole. Five minutes passed before Linda's face reappeared at the top of the stairway, Kathy thought he's taken far too long until she saw her little Brother step off the landing. Lukey Baby had changed his lingerie and now had a deep red bra suspender and G-string set on, the bra stood out like a sign post and again her super short skirt did nothing to hide the red suspender straps.

"I thought I best change so something matched my new pumps Mistress Katherine."

Lukey said trying to head off his Mistress.

"Don't lie Cockslut, you changed for Johnny 's benefit. You're trying to make him cum without touching him aren't you?"

"Yes Mistress and ER... no Mistress Katherine, I did change to excite Johnny but I'd never waste his yummy sperm."

"Mistress told Johnny Bigdick that he deserves a reward, would you like to take care of that Linda Cockslut?"

Linda's green eyes shine excitedly as she furiously nods her head.

"Could I, oh yes please Mistress Katherine, can I?"

"Let me think, have you done everything I asked? MMMMMMMM well I suppose you have, so the answer is yes. Yes you may reward Johnny I think he'll like fucking your tight little ass hole Linda Cockslut."

"Yeah Linda Cockslut Whore, Johnny's gonna love fucking your tight sphincter. Can Linda eat my soaking pussy while she's being fucked Mistress Katherine?"

"Now that's a great idea Honey cause then you're free to lick your Mistress's wet twat."

Been given the green light Linda quickly took off the blouse folded it neatly and placed it over a chair. Steadying her-self against Johnny's shoulder Linda slipped her G-string down past her stockinged knees, these were kicked off and landed near the chair. Linda loved the exposed feeling that the bottle green skirt gave and she decided to keep it on.

"Jenny Honey you lie back in the chair so Linda can be fucked doggie fashion while she eats you and I'll get up here so I can really drive my cunt into your happy face."

Katherine placed her knees on the arms of the leather sofa chair, lifting her skirt she pushed her smooth mound towards Jenny's eager mouth. Standing behind Linda, Johnny gripped his mighty shaft one hand slowly rolling the loose flesh up and down while he spat on his other hand. Tapping Linda's tight buns with his huge dick Johnny wiped the saliva onto her anus then over his cock. Stepping a little closer he directed the bulbous knob against his best mates willing sphincter, grunting with the force Johnny pushed forward. His massive tool was greedily accepted by Linda Cockslut's willing anus.

Soon Johnny's massive tool was deep in Linda and each stroke pushed her face into Jenny's open gash harder. Johnny gripped her hips and began pounding away at her sphincter, Linda's tongue flashed across Jenny's swollen lips gently she nibbled at the teens clitoris. Linda was grateful to have this opportunity to get closer to Jenny Cavanaugh, the object of so many of his fantasies. Katherine was doing her usual trick of almost suffocating poor Jenny as she tried crushing the bridge of Jenny's nose with her pubic bone. Kathy was concentrating on her own pleasure she couldn't give a shit about anyone else as she neared her orgasm. It didn't take very long before Johnny's big nuts stopped slapping into Linda's, and she knew from experience that Johnny was close to coming. Concentrating Linda started gripping then releasing his sphincter he was trying to milk the cum out off his best mate. Linda timed her hip movements so Johnny's thick tool was delivering maximum length strokes. Only the baby fist sized head of Johnny's fuckstick remained inside Linda's ass hole on the outward stroke. Then as Johnny built up speed Linda's clitty/cock bounced up against his hairless stomach at the bottom of the each in stroke, sending surges of divine pleasure washing thru his tightening nuts. Redoubling his efforts Linda's wet tongue poked and prodded Jenny's soaking gash, lapping and sucking at her musky pussy. Looking up through the frilly black lace waist band of Jenny's crotch-less panties Linda could see both of Jenny's hands were busy fingering those wondrous nipples pinching, pulling and squeezing them. As he watched Jenny reached down and placed her right hand on the back of his head, her fingers curled through his soft red hair. Jenny's moaning and groaning started getting louder, suddenly her grip changed and she violently pulled Linda's face tighter into her moist hole. The horny teenager used her vice like grip to direct Linda's sucking mouth and licking tongue just where she needed it. Instinctively Linda knew what Jenny needed and when, her tongue dived deeply into her love canal scooping out the gathering love juices then sucking hard on her swollen clitoris. Nibbling her love bud with lip covered teeth tipped Jenny over the precipice she pushed Linda's head back down to her sodden fuck hole as she exploded in a mind blowing earth shattering orgasm. Linda was surprised when she got a mouthful of girl cum, the shock quickly passed as he swallowed the delightfully sweet nectar. Nearly as good as real cum she thought but not quite Linda felt Johnny tense up behind him and expectantly awaited his flooding jism, he couldn't wait to feel that familiar rush of scalding cum shooting up his slutty anus. Johnny's driving hips faltered and he started to buck uncontrollably, his big meaty paws tightly gripping Linda's creamy white waist was the only thing that stopped his huge cock from coming out of her spasming sphincter.

"Agh fuck yeah FUCK YEAH agh aghhhhhh. Ya love having a sticky load of cum deep up your ass don't ya Linda Cockslut."

"Make sure you spurt on her ass too Johnny Bigdick, she's gotta look like a well fucked Whore not just feel like one."

"Ugh no worries Mistress Katherine."

Johnny quickly pulled his thick cock out of Linda's gaping hole. The first spurt was directly on target it disappeared into her still wide open anus, the next three splattered across her sphincter. This was too much for poor little Linda and his bouncing clitty/cock erupted shooting his sticky white jism all over the floor and Jenny's bright green shoes.

"Suck my cunt Jenny Honey, suck your Mistress's smooth cunt, eat Mistress Katherine's yummy pussy and she'll come for you Honey."

It was no use trying to reply so Jenny didn't even attempt an answer she let her tongue talk in other ways. Kathy rode Jenny she used her kinky girlfriends face, grinding her soaked pussy against the younger girls nose and chin. When Jenny reached up and slid two fingers in beside her licking tongue Katherine went wild bouncing her wet gash off Jenny's mouth, forcing the teenagers head into the leather cushion.

"Yeah Baby yeah Baby, you know what your Mistress wants. Lick my sweet cunt Jenny Honey."

Katherine tossed her head from side to side as her body was wracked in a shattering orgasm, if any one would have been watching it would've looked like she was riding a bucking bronco. Having satisfied her needs Kathy climbed down and adjusted her skirt. She looked down and was happy to see Johnny still rubbing his cum into Linda's butt cheeks.

"It's getting late Jenny Honey, you better get dressed your Mum will be getting worried."

Hearing this disappointed Linda because she wanted to continue licking Jenny's sweet pussy. Reluctantly he slid back when he did Mistress Katherine saw the small puddle of cum on the carpet and the white streaks on Jenny's green pumps.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT LINDA COCKSLUT?"

Katherine screamed as she pointed at the offending stains.

"I'm sorry Mistress Katherine I couldn't help it."

"You didn't ask if you could cum, and just look at the mess you've made of Jenny's pretty shoes."

Without waiting for his reply she stepped over and put her hand around the back of his neck, pushing him downwards she snarled.

"You better FUCKING lick it up then Cumslut."

Linda quickly moved forwards and gripped Jenny's ankle in both hands, his tongue flashed out and he greedily lapped at the drying cum.

"That's it you fucking useless Cockslut lick it up. You shouldn't have made a mess on my shoes you little Whore. As he swapped feet Lukey Baby took his chance to reply, before returning to the appointed task.

"Your so hot Jenny and your pussy is ever so tasty that I couldn't help it don't be mad please, I promise it'll never happen again."

Jenny looked over at Katherine for direction. Kathy flicked her long red fringe out of her eyes and simply shrugged her shoulders.

"Well Cockslut does have a point Jenny, the way you now dress is quite provocative to say the least and your pussy is very tasty. That's never an excuse for a submissives untimely unannounced eruptions is it Honey?"

Jenny had been watching the back of Linda's head as she cleaned her green pumps. She reveled in the strange feeling of power it gave her especially when she looked at Linda's cum smeared buttocks and knew that was what she was licking up so feverishly.

"No Mistress Katherine it's never an excuse. The little whore should be punished shouldn't she?"

"Yes Jenny Honey, she should be punished but what's an appropriate punishment? Johnny get dressed we don't want to look at that thing all the time."

Jenny slung one arm across and loosely gripped her waist then propped the elbow of her other arm against her forearm. Pointing a finger she tapped her lips as thought.

"I've got it Mistress Katherine, everyone know what a huge Cockslut/Cumslut she is don't they?"

"Yes, so what are your plans then Honey?"

"What if she's deprived of her favorite thing...? Cum Mistress Katherine, what if she's not allowed to touch taste or even induce the sticky liquid she craves?"

Linda cringed as he heard Jenny's suggestion.

"What a clever girl you are Jenny Honey, I love it. Okay Linda Cockslut from this time forward until I say otherwise your prohibited from seeing or tasting cum and your banned from touching any cock, your pathetic little thing included. I mean any cock Lukey Baby if I find out and you know I will, your life won't be worth living every scrap of your video action will be signed with your real name and along with your address I'll post it on a singles web sites."

A slightly muffled reply came up from the floor.

"I'm sorry Mistress Katherine, I live to serve your desires and I'll do whatever you say it'll never happen again, until you say Mistress Katherine."

Remembering the five gallon jug he'd prepared that morning Lukey Baby quickly asked his Sister.

"Does that include my special brew Mistress Katherine?"

"Well since it's not real cum then your safe you silly whore."

Kathy didn't think before she'd spoken and now seeing the broad smile covering her little brother's face she knew that she'd missed an opportunity to make him squirm.

"Get dressed Johnny I don't want to look at your big dick and we all know what Linda Cockslut's like whenever there's a nice cock on view don't we?"

"Yes Mistress Katherine."

Johnny jumped at Kathy's instruction, quickly pulling his jeans on and slipping into his T-shirt, he hoped that he'd be allowed to hang around for a while. Who knows I might even get to perv on Jenny and Kathy when they make out he thought.

"Linda Cockslut here is some special pills I want you to take."

Katherine held out the pill container, Linda crossed the room and took the small white bottle from his sister.

"Thank you Mistress Katherine, may I ask what they are for? Please?

"Just follow the instructions on the bottle their for your skin needs some vitamins."

Lukey Baby looked down at the bottle he held, spinning it around he read. XM-12 Vitamins reading on it said, take one tablet twice daily.

"Well what are you waiting for Cockslut? Take your vitamins."

Katherine ordered. Linda quickly unscrewed to lid and shook out one of the small white tablets, popping it into her mouth she swallowed hard and then opened her mouth wide for inspection.

"All gone Mistress, ahhhhhhhhhh."

His big sister made an exaggerated attempt at looking inside his mouth for any trace of the pill.

"That's a good little Sissy, now you must remember to take your pills every day if you can do this tiny task I might just allow you to touch cocks again."

"Thank you Mistress Katherine, I'll remember I promise."

"Johnny I have sexy Jenny to play with today and since Linda Cockslut is sworn off dick you are of no use so you may go home."

Johnny's eyes drop to the floor and his displeasure is evident when he grumbles his good-byes.

"Don't you take that FUCKING tone with me young man."

His head flies up at his Mistress's stinging tone.

"I'm sorry Mistress Katherine I didn't mean anything I promise, it's just that having you and Jenny dressed ever so scantily has me so horny then to top it off my girlfriend Linda Cockslut isn't available and I could cover her sweet face right about now."

He glanced up as he said the last little bit Linda was smiling at him, she to wished that she could've taken Johnny Bigdick's load all over her face.

"Too bad Johnny Bigdick your Mistress has spoken, I will phone you next time I require your services until then good-bye."

He knew it was useless to argue with Katherine when she took this tone he simply shrugged his shoulders and replied.

"Yes Mistress Katherine, thank you for allowing me to bask in your divine glow and I look forward to hearing from you."

"Yeah, yeah whatever you can go upstairs and put away your new cloths Linda, Jenny and I are going to have a little talk."