Sister Mistress Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott relaxed against the bench and stroked his tool as he watched Linda quickly remove what little clothing she still had on. With her special G-string gone both of Linda's smooth hairless nuts hung where they were supposed to and his rapidly hardening dick poked out at right angles. Cupping his tool in his hand Linda turned side ways looked over his shoulder pushed his butt out then wiggled it at Scott and gave him his best come fuck me look. She sucked on her index finger coating it in saliva then reached down and pushed it deep into her anus.

"Aghhhh I wish this was your thick cock Sir. Please fuck me Sir, little Linda Cockslut needs your big dick inside her."

Bracing herself on the couch Linda pointed her ass at Scott she tossed her head to one side to remove her long red fringe from in front of her eyes. Spitting on her fingers she easily slid three greased digits into her sloppy fuck hole.

"Please Sir please Sir fuck my hole please Sir."

Scott didn't have to be asked a third time, he stepped forward positioning his massive knob against Linda's willing sphincter. Gripping her hips for leverage Scott lunged forward spearing the first eight inches of his enormous love muscle into Linda's ass.

"Aghhhh yeahhhh now that's what this little Cockslut needs Sir. Fuck my hole please Sir, fuck me hard aghhhh yessss."

Redoubling his efforts Scott pounded his rock hard dick into Linda's willing sphincter and was amazed that she could take his entire length. Soon his long powerful strokes were bringing his massive dick out until just the fat bulbous knob was still trapped inside Linda. Then at the bottom of every down stroke his huge hairy balls slapped into Linda's small smooth nuts.

"You like my cock Linda?"

"Oh fuck yes it feels like your pulling me inside out Sir, and I FUCKING love it."

Now Linda's anus had relaxed Scott eased his grip he loved the way she had control over her sphincter. Every other chick he'd fucked in the ass couldn't bear to have his whole dick up them for very long but not Linda Cockslut, if her moans and groans were anything to go by this whore absolutely loved it.

Scott had no way of knowing the training that Lukey Baby's sister had given him had changed her little brother's sexual pleasure centers, now he only derived pleasure from anal stimulation. Therefore even in this awkward position Linda still pushed her butt back to meet every thrust as best she could. Her big tits hung inches from her face, cupping her left breast she lifted the swollen teat towards her eager mouth. Licking then chewing on the hard nub brought a fresh flood of moans from deep in her throat.

"Mmmmmm oh my god yessss Sir, fuck my slutty hole."

"Can I blow my load inside you Linda Cockslut?"

"I will take it wherever you decide Sir, I'll just be glad to have it but if I have a choice please cum all over my face and tits whatever you get in my mouth I'll swallow Sir."

It was now that Linda showed Scott her favorite trick it made Johnny Big Dick cum every time. Reaching for her ridged tool Linda flicked the purple knob and her sphincter snapped down on Scott's massive cock. instantly her ass hole went from being a semi loose fuck hole to one of the tightest things Scott had ever fucked.

"Whoa Nelly, if you keep doing that I'll definitely cum in your arse."

Scott had to grip her hips again so he could drive the whole length up Linda's bowel a long guttural moan from Linda filled the shed. Concentrating Linda relaxed her sphincter she wanted him to cum all over her face it seemed like ages since she'd last tasted sweet jism.

"Please Sir, can you please cum on my slutty face."

"Don't fret Linda Cockslut I'll wipe my sticky fuck pole all over that slutty face of yours."

With that Scott pulled his massive cock from Linda's gripping ass and began slapping her upturned buttocks.

"I'm cock whipping you Linda Cockslut, tell Sir what it feels like being cock whipped."

"Oh yes Sir, it feels incredible I can hear the wet slapping and that's makes it feel so kinky."

Scott raised his right hand and brought it down across Linda's left buttock Then again across the right.

"SLAP, SLAP turn around then Whore and live up to that fucking name of yours."

Scott easily spun Linda around then grasping his huge cock by the base he pointed the massive head towards Linda.

"SUCK MY FUCKING COCK YOU LITTLE WHORE."

Instantly Linda's hands moved towards Scott's tool wrapping them around the shaft as best she could Linda began wanking the huge fuckstick in her tiny hands. Out came her tongue and she began licking the gigantic purple knob. Moving closer she opened her mouth as wide as she could then forced his massive knob into her mouth suddenly a thought hit her.

"Fuck I better not push his huge dick to far down my throat, he might drown me."

Her hands slide along Scott's cock while she used her tongue stud to tease the huge piss slit in Scott's monster dick. Scott stepped backwards pulling his tool from Linda's sucking mouth.

"Agh fuck your one hell of a cock sucker Linda but now I wanna hear you beg for cum while you wank me."

Linda smiled broadly.

"It will be my pleasure Sir. Please Sir cum on Linda Cockslut's face shoot your sweet sticky cum all over this little fuckslut."

Linda watched as Scott's orange sized balls started to tighten and defy gravity, she knew he wasn't far from coming. She looked forward to playing with his enormous balls, gently squeezing them to milk his out seed. Redoubling her wanking efforts Linda continued her commentary.

"Little Linda will be so grateful if your squirt your love juice on her Sir. Please shoot on my slutty face Sir. Come all over your Cockslut Whore."

Scott grunted and his cock erupted, even though Linda was expecting it she couldn't believe the amount. The first wad of cum hit her cheek and sprayed off into her hair it felt like an egg cup full. His second spurt was even bigger and landed right on target in her open mouth quickly followed by a third fourth and fifth equally large ropes of sticky cum. The next four hit her on the chin then the nose left ear and hair followed by her right cheek and nose again Linda's entire face was covered in sticky cum. Scott then moved closer pushing his dribbling cock at Linda's plastered face the cum on his face slowly slid down and dripped between his D-cup titties.

"Suck the rest out Linda Cockslut, suck Sir's cum out of his dick my little Cumpig."

Doing as she was told Linda quickly wrapped her lips around Scott's cock and began sucking greedily swallowing the diminishing supply of man juice. Linda savored the sweet salty taste after all it had been days since his Mistress had allowed him his favorite pleasure.

"You like that don't you Linda? You like your Master's tool in your mouth? You like sucking on my cock and swallowing my cum don't you Linda?"

Linda pulled back so she could answer in between licking Scott's wilting cock.

"Oh yes Sir, I love sucking cocks. I'm a no good Cockslut Sir."

Linda resumed her suction action on Scott's now soft tool. Pushing her away Scott straightened and grabbed his pants.

"Make yourself look a bit more respectable Linda, I can't send you home looking like that."

It wouldn't have fazed Linda in the slightest if he did. The thought of her walking home looking like she'd just been fucked like a bitch in heat made Linda very excited. None the less she quickly rearranged her clothes and straightened her hair. Linda was pulling her pumps on when Scott spoke again.

"I hope I catch you trespassing again some time Linda."

Linda didn't know what to say, she looked up at him through her reddish blonde fringe and batting her eyelashes smiled as sweetly as she possibly could. She too was keen to repeat this afternoon's encounter but what would his Mistress say. The thought of his Sister brought a wave of panic over poor Lukey Baby. "Oh my god what have I done she'll kill me but it's not your fault entirely, still it was my decision to take the short cut wasn't it." Quickly recovering his senses Lukey Baby played the part Miss Johnson had been helping him with. Flicking his head to one side moved Linda's soft hair away from her eyes she cleared her throat then licked her lips slowly.

"But if I get caught I'll be in trouble but do seem to run late quite often and need to get home in a hurry. I guess I'll just have to risk it."

As she finished talking Linda again smiled and put on her practiced sweet and innocent school girl impression.

"Cool I'll be on the look out for trespassers. I suppose you could always come straight to the storage shed if the door is open you'll know I'm not far away."

"Why Sir! What sort of girl do you think I am?"

"I don't have to think Linda Honey. I know you're a Cockslut, a darn good Cockslut at that."

Scott reached out towards Linda. Taking his rough hand Linda allowed Scott to pull her up onto her feet, Scott slipped an arm around Linda's waist and he guided her towards the door.

"Now don't be a stranger Linda Cockslut, you have much too fine a body for us to remain strangers. Here's my cell number, give me a call me soon ya little Fuckpig."

Scott slipped a small piece of paper into Linda's lacy bra cup. Linda skipped through the open doorway without answering, Scott watched her butt sway as she walked along the pathway. He had to pinch himself for the third time in the last half hour just to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

"No it was all real, yes it was that sexy little fuckslut Linda Cockslut from that web site. I wonder if I could contact Linda's Mistress to see about doing a deal."

Linda stepped out of the bushes onto the sidewalk the sun had dipped below the horizon minutes ago it was that special twilight just before the street lights come on. She had her head down and was deep in thought and nearly ran straight into Mrs Cavanaugh who was out walking her dog Snuffles.

"Whoa there Linda, what's the rush?"

Linda stopped dead, looking up she found herself looking into a pair of large seductive brown eyes. She gulped in air and tried not to stare but this didn't help because his eyes only traveled a few inches and he saw her delicious glossy scarlet lips.

"Oh hi Mrs Cavanaugh sorry about that I was miles away."

Linda didn't really know Mrs Cavanaugh their relationship was strictly casual, waving in the street saying hello at the letter box that sort of thing. Of course he knew about Katherine and Jenny's special relationship but this was as close as he'd ever been to the lady. Tammy had only noticed Linda lived in the large house across the street from her a couple of months earlier around the same time Jenny began spending most of her spare time over there. Though she'd lived in the street for well over three years Tammy still didn't know anyone on more than a casual basis so she wasn't that eager to engage the young teenager in conversation.

"Miles away thinking about your boyfriend I bet Linda."

Tammy's words made Linda blush bright crimson he was grateful it was getting dark and that with luck she couldn't see.

"No Mrs Cavanaugh, I'm late and I was trying to think up a good excuse so I don't get grounded."

"Ah I better let you go then Linda, bye."

"Yeah bye Mrs Cavanaugh."

Linda walked through the kitchen switching the oven on as she passed.

"Hello is anyone home?"

"In here Linda."

He heard his sister's voice Lukey Baby walked in and stood beside his sister's chair. Jenny was curled up beside her with her head in Kathy's lap. Katherine looked up and as soon as she saw the state his hair was in she knew he'd been up to no good.

"You're late. Where have you been? Just what have you been doing Linda?"

"To me it looks like she's been out fucking Kate Honey, your little slut has been out whoring her ass off."

Lukey Baby new it would be useless to try and hide it from his sister but he didn't want it to tell her everything if he had any choice in the matter. He desperately wanted to see Scott again.

"It wasn't my fault, I didn't have a choice Mistress Katherine..."

"SO IT'S TRUE THEN??????? YOU'VE BEEN OUT WHORING YOUR ASS OFF HAVE YOU????????"

Linda dropped her head she was so ashamed she couldn't bare to look at her Mistress.

"Yes Mistress Katherine but it wasn't like that, I had no other option..."

"DIDN'T I TELL MY CUMSLUT SISSY BOY THAT HE WASN'T ALLOWED TO TASTE CUM????????? WELL?????????"

Linda gulped he'd never heard his sister's tone before it scared him to think of what she might do.

"Yes Mistress Katherine you did say that but."

"HAVE I ASKED WHY YOU DECIDED TO DISOBEY ME SISSY BOY?"

His sister's last two words stung like boiling water.

"No Mistress Katherine."

Lukey Baby realized Jenny was excited as she listened to Katherine berate her young sibling he watched extra large nipples swell under the thin material of her shirt.

"Okay then Sissy Boy sit down there now tell us exactly why you're so late getting home from the mall and just what you've been up to then."

Over the next twenty minutes Linda old his sister and her girlfriend every detail of what transpired that afternoon on the local golf course. As she listened Katherine devised her brothers punishment, she took pity on him when she found out just what the circumstances were.

"You still disobeyed your Mistress didn't you?"

Before Lukey Baby could answer his Sister continued quickly.

"The naughty sissy must pay for his disobedience. Jenny your Mother's coming over for dinner tonight isn't she"

"I think so, isn't she going out with your Mum later tonight?"

"Yeah I think there going out looking for some cock."

"Hehehehe they both need a good dose, don't they. Those big dildos they use just don't quite scratch that horny itch. Hehehehe Hehehehe."

Hearing them talk about their Mother's like this made Lukey Baby blush bright red.

"Well Linda Cockslut since you like being a whore so much bend over and show us your smooth balls."

Lukey Baby did as his Sister ordered he flipped his skirt up over his hips and bent over at right angles. Pushing his hairless sack out between his thighs presents them for Jenny and Katherine's inspection. Kathy reaches out and lightly strokes Lukey Baby's naked butt cheek.

"That's a good little Cockslut Linda, now don't move. Jenny go and get my riding crop."

Jenny jumped up and ran upstairs, Lukey Baby had never seen her move so quick. Little more than a minute later she was back flicking the crop from side to side with a menacing swishing sound.

"Thanks Honey, I'm gonna show you what happens to a slut that betrays Mistress Katherine. Now Linda Cockslut did you or did you not disobey your Mistress this afternoon?"

Having told her all about it already he knew it was useless to lie.

"Yes Mistress Katherine, your Cumslut Cockpig disobeyed your orders."

Lukey Baby thought he was about to receive a sound ass spanking so you can imagine his utter surprise when without warning Katherine lifted the riding crop and with a well practiced stroke brought down the two inch wide flat leather end directly on Lukey's shaved balls.

"Yoweeeeeee Oh Mistress that hurts."

Before he can complain again Katherine swats his trapped nuts another dozen or more times. When she finally stops her little Brother's ball sack is dark red and even has a few spots of purple bruising.

"Gee Kathy that's no good you couldn't use that punishment on me I haven't got these things."

She reached out as she spoke and just as she said "These things" Jenny roughly squeezed Lukey's hairless ball sack.

"Your right Honey, well how about you show me how you'd strap your bitch eh Jenny Honey?"

Jenny didn't wait to be asked again she'd been dying to do this, she'd even been thinking about doing it to her own Mother sort of switching the roles so to speak. Jenny stepped behind Lukey Baby measured out her stroke, starting slowly she taps both buttocks. Suddenly she goes berserk like a demented thrashing machine, a flurry of blows rain down against Linda's ass cheeks quickly turning them a bright shade of pink.

"Take that ya fucking Cumslut does the Sissy like his ass all warm and pink?"

Lukey Baby's green eyes shined brightly as he looked up, a broad smile still covered his face. A few stray tears rolled down his cheeks as he nodded.

"Yes I do Jenny, thank you for such a delightful spanking."

"Okay Cumslut don't get to clingy."

"No worries Mistress Katherine, I'll do anything you say. I'm yours to order your slightest wish is my command. I live to serve my Mistress's every whim, nothing is too trivial just order and you shall receive."

"That's Katherine's good little Cockslut now change into your uniform Cumslut Sissy Boy and prepare to receive our guest you have work to do."

Lukey Baby looked up with a broad smile covering his face his green eyes shining brightly he began nodding.

"I live to serve my Mistress's every whim, nothing is too trivial, just order it Mistress Katherine and you shall receive."

"That's Katherine's good little Cockslut now change, you have work to do."

Linda curtsied and hurried up the stairs he couldn't wait to get into his maids uniform, what he liked most was the masses of frilly white petticoats. They forced the super short skirt out so his stocking tops and suspender straps were showing for all to see. Then his brand new white four inch strap up pumps push his naked butt cheeks out even further making his even sexier, or at least he hoped it did.

The new strap system his Mistress had given him worked perfectly that afternoon, the one and three quarter inch chrome ring held his clitty/cock firmly. The front two straps were about six inches long and had shiny chrome rings they were joined half way down by a short piece of leather strapping under which is a suede gusset. The corresponding lower straps were nearly the same only the straps were longer and they were joined several inches higher by a single chrome ring. As they came up between his legs the longer ends came around his waist and through the front rings on the opposite side and then they were tied in a pretty bow.

He loved the snugness of the leather straps, they pulled his buttocks apart slightly and since the ring wasn't big enough to allow his hairless balls through instead they are forced up into his stomach as a pair of small lumps framed by the suede gusset and the leather straps. By far the best thing was the soft suede pocket for his clitty/cock about four inches long and attached by an elastic strap, this elastic allowed the pocket to be drawn down and once the sissy's tool was inside a third strap was pulled up from behind then using the clip on it's end it attaches to the chrome ring in the small of Linda's back.

Once the submissives thing is inside pulling the leather strap up behind the submissive bends his thing backwards trapping it in place no matter how hard he gets. Of course Mistress Katherine had insisted that he stripped and allowed her to place one on him immediately and him being the obedient sissy Cockslut his Mistress demanded Linda Cockslut was naked and ready in seconds. The only thing he found remotely awkward was getting the clasp behind his back but he soon got the hang of it and Mistress Katherine has even bought him a few more of varying colours she'd told him that they held his pathetic little thing so well that he could use them 24/7.

He was more than happy to comply with her orders they worked so well in fact that now if he didn't wear one his nuts stayed inside his stomach by them-selves. Lukey Baby skipped up the stairs and went to change, he wondering what his Mistress had in store for him later that night.

12