All Comments on 'Sister Sarah'

by oddsandends

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!!!

Hot Hot Hot!!!!

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
brotherly love

very hot story especially the part where they were peeing!

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 12 years ago
Sexy Sarah...

Very hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HOTT

VEry sexy story..love it!!!

oddsandendsoddsandendsover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the feedback, pleased you found it entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please

You should continue with bobby and sarah getting caught by joey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Enjoyed the thought of brother and sister fucking... I would have love to fuck my sister.... she is married now... but I still fantasize about having her suck my cock until I cum... and then fucking her too..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

i am surprised she fucked bobby more than joey

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Loved the story, sounds like me and my sister. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not terrible

I prefer a bit more build up. I find it beyond the realms of what is believable to accept that a brother and sister would so readily start fucking each other without the slightest hint of doubt or caution. I could stretch my mind to accept this scenerio if it were cousins perhaps but I have trouble with siblings deciding that screwing each other is fine based entirely on the realisation that each of them is kind of attractive and they're all horny.

It's not badly written and the premise is promising, I'd just like to see it drawn-out, given some tension and a smidge of reality regarding possible hesitation and emotion. Once you've established why they're able to break the taboo, how they've justified it to themselves and each other, then you can have them pounding away. I find it more entertaining if an author is able to create a situation which is at least plausible and unfortunately I don't think siblings in the real world behave like your characters.

Just a few thoughts, obviously it's your writing and it's up to you. I'm just voicing my opinion, if you're happy with it then that's fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You should continue with bobby and sarah getting caught by joey.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Idea

You should continue, and make another story of Joey recieving early leave. Then, coming home to find Sarah and Bobby together. That would be a sexy twist. Think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great story

I like that the sister happily opens up her adorable little coochie for both of her brothers, Joey and Bobby. A sister's cute little twat should be communal property for her brothers, waiting there to house their big stiff pricks and receive all the great big doses of creamy semen they've got in their brotherly balls. That's what a sister's twat is for.

bshell47bshell47almost 2 years ago

Great pair of stories.

Loved the both brothers sharing their sexy sister.

Can’t wait for the boys to have a Therrsome with Sarah.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous