Sister Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her writhing subsided he lifted his face from under her skirt and shoved his shorts down to free his cock. He didn't bother to remove her panties, pulling the crotch aside as he mounted her and pushed his penis into the slit between her legs. He pulled open her blouse exposing her bra covered tits and grabbing one in each hand began to fuck her with an intense urgency. His cock felt like an iron rod as he thrust it into the warm and yielding opening between her thighs. Sarah wrapped her legs around him, urging him on as his balls tightened and rose up against him, preparing to deliver their load. He began to ejaculate as his sister writhed beneath him, another orgasm washing over her as his sperm spewed out inside her.

"Yes Bobby! YES!! Oh god Bobby!" she moaned and hugged him against her, her pussy squeezing his still throbbing cock.

He lay there on top of her until his penis had shrunk and slid from her. "Oh Bobby, that was wonderful!" she sighed as he pulled up his shorts. He stared at her as she lay on the bed with her blouse ripped open, her legs still spread, her skirt rumpled about her waist and the crotch of her panties soaked with his cum.

"Can I have your panties Sarah?" he asked.

Surprised yet pleased she looked up shyly at him and answered "Sure Bobby". Raising her bottom she tugged at her underwear, sliding the sheer fabric down her thighs and over her calves as he watched. She handed them to him, and smiled as he raised the wet crotch to his face and inhaled.

-------------

Bobby was lying in his darkened room dreaming about sucking on his sister's breasts while feeling her up, his penis rising between his legs in response when a shadowy figure entered, quietly opening and closing the door. He lay still, breathing quietly as the form tiptoed toward him and knelt by the bed. Hands extended and began softly exploring his form beneath the sheet till they encountered the hard lump between his legs. There was a soft intake of breath and then his penis jerked as he felt fingertips begin running up and down its length before gripping and squeezing him.

"Bobby!" the form whispered "Bobby, are you awake?"

"Yes."

Hands pulled down the sheet, exposing him, and then he felt his sister's lips kissing the bare head of his cock before sucking him into the warmth of her mouth. He closed his eyes as she sucked, enjoying the feeling of her lips running up and down his shaft while her tongue licked and massaged its head. After a few minutes she let him slip wetly from her mouth.

"Bobby," she whispered, "I want you to sit on me and come on my chest like you did that first night."

"OK," he whispered back, sitting up and letting her lie down in his place. He straddled her hips, his penis waving over her as he positioned himself.

"Move up a little bit Bobby, I want to touch myself as I watch you."

He scooted up so she could get her fingers in place before wrapping his hand around his shaft and beginning to stroke. He was already fairly far along from her sucking, but he tried to control himself so she could catch up. When the sensations became too much he tensed and slowed, rising up slightly and stroking deliberately as he aimed for her chest.

"Yes Bobby! Do it!!" she gasped, bucking her hips beneath him and moaning as he began to shoot streams of cum across her chest. The first few shot out with such force that they landed on her face and hair, and then hot globs began to splash onto her still heaving breasts. "Oh Bobby!!" she moaned, pulling him forward till she could suck the head of his penis back into her mouth as semen continued to pulse from the tip. She continued to suck until he had finished and she had licked and swallowed the last drops he could produce.

"Did you like that Bobby?" came her soft whisper. "You know, you can sneak into my room whenever you want," she finished, hugging him and pressing her breasts against his chest.

12