All Comments on 'Sister, Sister'

by HunterShambles

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Redwinger7Redwinger7over 9 years ago
Good story

which could stand on its own but it also opens the possibility for continuation. Look forward to reading the rest of your posted stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
common terms

To get wider readership and lesson confusion the use of terms more commonly known throughout the world becomes a must. Things like "knickers" might be common where the author lives but normally in the world its "panties" for the same item.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Knickers are fine!

Knickers are fine - we don't need to us USA terms for everything you know; and "panties" is just plain creepy and pervy. Next you'll be complaining about arsehole, not asshole……

It's the writers story, not yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more on common terms

I assume the writer of the common terms comment is a US citizen. I think that the author of this story is an English citizen. I find it hard to cope with the arrogance of the US citizens who presume to tell the English what is correct English but I see it often in these comments, telling us that mum is wrong and mom is right and so on.

In Australia, mum is used. Knickers is just one of many words used to name a woman's undergarment including panties or just pants here. Try to see that the US

is not the capital of the world and that it is using a borrowed language albeit with a few of its own modifications.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To @”common terms”

Actually the Term ‘panties’ is a very twee version of the word more usually used in the world outside of the USA - ‘pants’.

Unfortunately the people of the USA have got their ‘knickers’ in a twist and use the word ‘pants’ to refer to what everyone else calls ‘trousers’!

However, there are occasions where the writer has definitely used the wrong word, or wrong version of a word.

Example 1 - “…in order to let my cock breath …” - the word should be ‘breathe’!

Example 2 - “…you stay as long as you need too or as long as you want too, …” - in both instances the word should be ‘to’ not ‘too’!

Example 3 - “Someone had cocked-up big stylee.” - no such word as ‘stylee’! Possibly ‘style’?

Plus, punctuation could benefit from the help of a good Editor!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
Nicely done

I was wanting to see Kate and Judy both to become pregnant, planning on the pregnancies and enjoying having Roger's baby in their belly.

It would make a more entwined family and give Ester grandchildren she can spoil with her love.

Thanks for the good read.

HunterShamblesHunterShamblesover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks again

Hi people,

Glad most of you enjoyed the story. some points.

1) Kate and Jude are of an age where kids aren't on the agenda, they have a full and satisfying life and children would alter the status quo. Lets say the protaginsts are either selfish for not having or wanting children, or rounded grounded adults for whom children are not a lifestyle choice.

2) Hands up to breath - breathe, stupid spelling mistake and thanks for the spot.

3) "Big Stylee" has been in use in the UK for years, starting in street culture, picked up by the older generation; then dropped like a stone by youngsters. As they do when the word becomes common in usage and therefore no longer part of urban patois. See also the counter culture language of the sixties, where, cosmic, far out etc are now used in sitcoms involving aged people trying to recapture their youth.

4) Ahh to and too. Too meaning more or excess or extra or very: versus: to meaning in a direction or as an action to dance, to go, to go. Hmm maybe I have erred, but it felt right at the time.

We learn all the time, and your kind imput is very welcome

Thank you

HamsterHamsterover 9 years ago
Amazing

The level of nitpicking here on Lit is over the top! Get a life, folks! These are almost ALL amateur writers who do not write enough to have developed the critical eye to detect the SMALL issues like "to" and "too" or "stylee". If you are one of these writers, it is inevitable that you read what your mind says you have written, not what you have ACTUALLY written. Editing is a difficult thing for most of us, myself included. These "horrible mistakes" don't usually make one bit of difference to how the story reads, especially when the author is obviously otherwise competent. So, save your invective for the truly unreadable submissions that somehow make it by the folks who approve things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good Story

I personally enjoyed this story. And I hope my favorable comment at least offsets an unfavorable one. Keep up the good work. I am already looking forward to another one.

hawk200377hawk200377over 8 years ago
you messed up at the end

You were doing fine with it until the end you should have never brought the mother in law into it well at least not like that you should have kept him having sex with the sister a secret from his wife as well

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

Every good deed deserves a reward, an enjoyable read. Roger is a fortunate man, mature women are best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous