Sister, Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate came in with the plastic carrier full of containers and grinned as Jude stood to remove her skirt and knickers, leaving her bra til last. At last Jude's large succulent breasts sprang free of the cups holding them in. For a forty five year old she was quite fit. She had a few extra pounds, but that gave her an attractive curvy belly and plump arsecheeks which were made for kissing and squeezing.

"Why the fuck would anyone want to screw a schoolkid when they have a woman like you in their bed?" I asked out loud.

"Somehow he couldn't make love to a grownup, maybe it's an ego thing, you know still able to attract little girls, but let's not think about that now, make love to me Roge, I need you inside me now."

"With pleasure, I love how you look, I'd be very proud to walk naked with you, and be the envy of all the other guys."

"Really?"

"Truly, no come here and feel real love."

We came together, she was so wet I slid straight into her, feeling her slippery wetness close round me and I started to pump slowly, finding her mouth with mine, her breasts with my hands. We coupled and released and coupled again, soon I knew I was going to climax and whispered in Jude's ear. She licked my ear and urged me to come in her. I pushed harder and felt my cum erupt inside her, as she grunted and sighed with pleasure, her own orgasm just behind mine. Slowly we relaxed and pecked each others lips, smiling we sat back to look at each other.

Just then a squeal and sigh came from the easy chair behind me. Twisting I saw Kate with two fingers rammed in her pussy and her other hand rubbing her clit vigorously. Eyes closed she slowly relaxed her massaging and her fingers plopped out. She ran her fingers round her lips before sliding them into her mouth. Her eye opened and she blushed as she saw us watching her. She shrugged her shoulders and grinned.

"That was nice, I like watching you and my sexy sister. Now the meals here so let's eat."

"The Chinese or each other?"

"Chinese first, then pussy time." purred Judy, sliding her hand into her wet sticky opening.

"No, Pussy first, then Chinese," said Kate, slipping onto the carpets and walking on her hands and knees to bury her head in Jude's snatch.

"Pussy it is," I said moving behind Kate and lying under her beautiful open slit, sliding my tongue along it, then slipping her the length of it.

Twenty minutes later we had some slightly cool Chinese, lying on the carpet. Jude draped some noodles over my cock and balls and both girls then ate them off me, leaving me with an outsize rock hard cock again. I ran some sweet and sour sauce over Kate's tits and Jude and I then had fun trying to catch it all before it reached her pussy. I think Jude cheated because she ended up licking some sauce from Kate's pussy lips, just before it dripped off.

We went and showered then ended up in bed watching a late evening Rom-com, which the girls wanted, and I just lay back cuddling them. I admit it I fell asleep and if anything happened I don't know anything about it. I woke up at about seven Saturday morning and left my sleeping goddesses to make some tea. I had a pee and went downstairs, made tea and returned to the bedroom with three mugs. What a sight they were, both sprawled out naked on the bed fast asleep, it seemed a shame to wake them, so I didn't.

Sitting in the chair I sipped my tea, drinking in the glorious sight of my wife and her sister lying together. Despite the most erotic scene I could imagine set out before me, strangely I wasn't hard or even aroused. They looked like a painting, the serene ladies asleep. I stood quietly and found the camera, taking my time I found the right angles and shot two or three perfect shots. Sitting back down I continued to sip my hot tea. Spookily they both began to stir, opening an eye, moving an arm, they came awake. rolling onto their backs they gazed down the bed at me.

"What are you doing?"

"Sitting here, drinking tea, looking at the two most amazingly beautiful women I have ever been lucky enough to know lying naked in front of me, why?"

"Oh! I thought you were just leching over our bodies."

"What a lovely man you are Roge, I'm so glad you're my brother in law /lover."

"Tea?"

"Yes please."

"Mmm yes please."

"Here we are, if it's too cold I'll make some more."

"Mine's fine,"

"yeah ok for me, now what were you really doing."

"I told you just looking at the pair of you, sleeping, so beautiful, I am a very lucky bunny."

"Well thank you hun, nice to be appreciated, so you like what you see?"

"Yes. Very much; perfect, I couldn't wish for better, you are both stunningly gorgeous, and I found just looking at you sleeping so peaceful and very calming."

"Do you want to carry on looking?"

"Yes please, if it's not too embarrassing for you."

"No I rather like the attention."

"Me too, I certainly haven't had that for a few years."

"Well I shall do my best to make up for that from now on."

"You've made a damn good start, believe me, I feel about seventeen again."

"That would make me ten!"

"Well you don't look ten but I'd go eighteen."

"Wow"

"How about me?"

"Oh an easy twenty year old, far more mature."

"Cheeky monkey."

"Well we better get organised, mother calls and the sooner we get there..."

Kate left the rest unsaid. Despite loving their mother to bits anything over a few hours and sparks started to fly. None of the Careys ever held back on their thoughts, which led to many a lively debate, or argument, depending on how you viewed it. Kate and Jude decided to share the shower and left me sitting in the chair as they disappeared, arms around each others waists, to the bathroom.

Squawks and laughter followed, until about twenty minutes later they padded back in wrapped in large bathtowels, each had another wrapped around their heads, They pushed and pulled each other. until the towels slipped off their gorgeous bodies, my cock instantly jumped to attention and I excused myself and walked quickly to the bathroom.

"Don't bang it on the shower door!"

"Mind you don't knock anything off the shelves."

Them a gale of laughter erupted, more screams and squawks and lots of jumping and banging sounds. I shook my head and climbed in the shower, the first blast of cold water instantly squashed my hard on and as I shivered the water got up to a more suitable temperature. I adjusted the spray, soaped up and showered.

Coming back into the bedroom I saw them dressed in just their knickers, with one cheek each on the stool in front of the mirror, nudging each other with their hips as they tried to apply makeup, I watched the reflection of their boobs shifting in the mirror. I smiled and stood watching, leaning on the door frame. Kate caught sight of me and grinned, nudging Jude and nodding at my reflection in the mirror. Jude blew a kiss and grinned. I waved and walked in, pulling my wet towel off and dropping it in the clothes basket.

"Well someone's keeping their pecker up," smiled Kate, licking her lips.

"That is such a lovely sight, fair makes a lady a little damp," Jude laughed, and nudged Kate,

"No I'm the one greeted by a lovely sight, hence the horizontal salute," I nodded at junior as he stiffened to attention.

We joked and dressed before piling in the car and heading for Esther's house, which was about twenty minutes away.

The drive was uneventful, and we soon pulled up outside my Mother-in-Laws place and fell out laughing. The door opened as we crossed the short driveway with Esther's old car sat on it. She ushered us in, with hugs and kisses and we went into the lounge. After tea and coffee (and home made scones and jam) arrived we sat back the three of us together on the sofa. I hooked my hands behind the girls heads and they each placed a hand on my thigh. Esther's eyebrows rose slightly and a smile played on her lips.

"Have you settled in with Kate and Roger Judy?"

"Yes Mum, they've made me feel very welcome, I feel like I'm already a part of the family."

"Hmmm, judging by your hand I'd say you were probably tucked and fucked up in bed with them!"

We all gaped and I know I reddened.

"Oh don't worry, I'm not disapproving, if anything I'm jealous. I wish I had a young man paying me some attention." she grinned and licked jam from between the spilt in her scone. "Or lady for that matter."

Judy gasped and Kate choked on a mouthful of tea, trying to get her breath and deciding whether to spit or swallow. I laughed and put my cup down.

"Well Esther, if you had asked I'd have been happy to come and taste your pastries, you've a nice set of buns and I should think your tea cakes are delicious." I nodded at her pert tits, poking out of her sweater.

She blushed and licked some more jam off her scone, using the very tip of her tongue. I swallowed hard as I felt a rush in my pants, good job the trousers were a big baggy or poor junior would have strangled himself. Then Jude's hand began gently sweeping over it, with just enough pressure to make it interesting, closely followed by Kate's doing the same thing.

"Oh dear, I think you're about to blow a fuse Roger; Girls don't ruin those lovely trousers, open the hatches and raise the periscope."

For a sixty five year old she was nimble enough to be on her knees between my legs as Kate and Judy extracted my old man and began to stroke it. Esther's head moved up and over, then her sweet lips engulfed my cockhead. So there I was, sat between my wife and her sister, whilst their mother sucked my cock.

Esther may have been out of practice but she was still very good. I groaned in anticipation of a quick release when she stopped and stood up. Quickly she disrobed, her clothes flying behind her. Naked she was still a sight, her ample tits although saggy had big round aereolae and long firm nipples, her rounded belly was showing her age but the lips of her cunt were covered in a thick black downy coat of hair.

She moved back to me climbed on my lap and lowered herself onto my cock. Judy and Kate sat back mesmerized by their mother, naked on a mans lap. She pumped her hips vigorously and I felt myself once again anticipating a quick release, then she slowed and made more sinuous movements, her muscles gripping my cock tightly.

"Oh no you don't Roger, this is my first fuck in twenty years and I intend to enjoy it." she said lowering her mouth to mine and fed her tongue into my mouth. I felt a surge of energy and began pumping her back, she continued to twist and sway on my lap. Kate and Judy moved in and grabbed a teat each, attempting to return to their childhood and nourish on her dugs. Esther rear up and screamed as I felt her muscles rippling over my cock. I lost it big time and hammered into her hole, blasting what felt like litres of spunk inside her, she gasped and groaned her hips heaving.

"OH God! yes, do it to me, fuck me, fuck your old Mother in Law, give me it hard, yes, yes, like that, harder, yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss!"

She seemed to feint and sway backwards, I looped my hands behind her head, as Kate and Judy looked frantically at her. She smiled, her eyes closed and she opened her mouth to sigh deeply.

"Oh My! now I remember what sex was like, Roger you were beautiful, considerate and thoughtful, thank you, thank you."

I raised her head and moved my hands to hold her back. I leaned down and kissed her tits, sucking in a nipple rolling it in my mouth, before moving to the other and doing it again.

"Esther you are a superb lover, you fuck like a twenty year old, and believe me when I say I hope this isn't the last time we do this."

"Bless you dear, now could one of you find me a tissue, all of Rogers lovely cum is starting to run back out and I don't want to stain the upholstery."

Kate and Jude laughed and looked around for a box of tissues. Neither seeing one around, Jude knelt down and lifted her mothers bottom off my cock, then leaned in and began to lick her clean, Helping to lift Esther off, we lay her on the sofa, with Jude now lapping at her open cunt, cleaning out my discharge, and giving Esther even more orgasms. Kate knelt in front of me and took my prick into her mouth to clean me up too. Finishing, Kate and Jude then undressed and dived on each others pussy to release their own tensions, roaring into each others pussies as they came.

Sated we sat in Esther's lounge, naked and happy. It was agreed that once we had dressed, we'd all go over to our house for lunch and to make plans for the rest of the weekend. Esther was told to bring clothes, but not to bother with nightwear, it wouldn't be getting used.

Six months later, having divorced the prick, Judy made her move to us permanent, the money was used to fund an extension, which added another bedroom, toilet and shower, so Esther could move in. Her money was used to enable Kate and me to leave full time work and for us all to enjoy six weeks in Italy at a five star hotel, with two interconnecting suites.

I feel like the Sheikh with a harem as they spoilt me with their sexual favours. I tried to service them all fairly, but I never knew if I satisfied them properly, as they couldn't leave each other alone. However, they all said that I was the reason they stayed together and they couldn't be happier.

Now we spend time cavorting naked whenever possible, and I'm lying on a sun lounger writing this staring at the three naked women in my life, stretched out, bronzed, with three tanned and hairless pussies smiling at my feet. Yes Esther had her snatch waxed, and shoved it in my face when she got back to check it was smooth enough. My tongue says it was. Now thinking back to that, my cock is standing up again and Jude has one eye open, well two if you count her pussy and I'm sure it just winked at me.

12