Sister - Sister Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why did you make me take a shower, when you knew that you were going to get me all dirty again."

She felt like she was in a Supermarket, and some guy behind her kept bumping into her cart, but in a very nice way. What did this man eat; was it vitamins, large steaks or salads. His endurance was unbelievable and wonderful. She thought about calling in sick, after all she was completely worn out. He looked at the clock. Nine minutes to ten. Robert moved his hips faster, his forehead soaked from perspiration.

She had no idea that she was really involved in this final attack on her body, however, her vagina was again responding to his relentless pumping and again she began to cum.

Robert, out of breath and out of strength, fired off the last of his sperm into his lovely partner's pussy, believing it would be days before his penis would voluntarily peek out of its hiding place.

In a hurry they got dressed again and exited the motel room. The little old lady was standing by the door, tapping her foot. As they entered her car, Jennifer said, looking at her watch,

"We still have three minutes, wanna' go back?"

Robert smiled and then backed the little car out of the parking space.

"I'm sorry Jen did you want to drive?"

"Oh sure, like I could."

They drove slowly down the road, looking for a restaurant. They were both starved and dehydrated, craving liquid and sustenance. It was a beautiful morning, and the sky ahead was blue and clear, however as a metaphor, that would not last for very long. Jennifer spotted a restaurant.

"There's one," she said pointing out the window.

"That's a 'Skyline Chili' restaurant. They don't serve breakfast."

"I don't care," said Jennifer, "I'm hungry and they have food."

"Yah chili."

"Chili is food. Pull in Robert."

The restaurant had just opened at ten thirty and they were the first customers. A woman dressed in a uniform said,

"Sit anywhere, I'll be right with you."

They sat in a booth, and stared at each other for several seconds, then burst into laughter.

"You think that little old lady was pissed?" ask Jennifer.

"Probably, but not because of the time. She was pissed 'cause she can't do what we do so well."

"Yah! What do you think my pussy is, your personal storage locker?"

Robert shook his head from side to side. "Uh, uh. Storage lockers are cold, and you are really hot."

"You know that my pussy is still buzzing. Feels like I left a vibrator in there and forgot to turn it off."

"Thank you, I think."

"Absolutely. You are wonderful but you can slow down just a little. You have me totally convinced. Do you remember the movie with Frank Sinatra, where he was a drummer on drugs?"

"Man with the Golden Arm?"

"Yah ... well they are going to make a movie about you. "The man with the Golden Cock." You and I can do all of the love scenes.

The waitress came over to their table and said,

"We got good chili."

"Hence the name?" said Robert.

"What?" asked the waitress? Robert shook his head.

"Jennifer said, "I'll take a bowl of chili, without beans. Gas you know." She smiled.

The waitress paid no attention and asked,

"Oyster or regular?"

"Excuse me?" asked Jennifer narrowing her eyebrows.

"Oyster crackers or regular crackers." She stated slowly almost spelling it out.

"Oyster please, and hurry."

"Drink?"

"Coke?"

When the waitress looked at Robert, and he began to laugh hysterically and said,

"I'll have the same, no onions, and no ice in the coke please."

The waitress looked at Robert, thinking that he may be out of the Loony bin on a break, and then turned on her heals to put in the order. Robert had laughed as his sweet little unassuming girlfriend, had grabbed his cock when it had been his turn to order.

"Don't do that." He said.

"Why not? It belongs to me."

The waitress returned with their order.

"Quick enough for ya?"

"Thank you," said Jennifer. When the waitress left she said, "There goes her tip."

As they ate Jennifer talked all about Robert's superhuman abilities and the fact that he should wear a red cape to warn girls that he was coming. Then she changed subjects and expounded on the fabulous taste of his semen, sounding like some gay fruit loop who had just returned from a blind date.

"Robert are you still horney?"

"No." he stated looking at here in disbelief.

To Be Continued ...

12