All Comments on 'Sister, Sister, Mean Sister'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Too Little Too Late

Too much of the teasing ruined what little of the passion you deigned to afford us at the end. If you took the time to explore a loving or even a vengeful sexual relationship between the two, it would have made for a far more erotic story. Once they finally did mate, there was just no real passion. All I could think about was how poorly she just treated him, and that made his willingness with her too unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Liked it but......

Nice start to the story, I would've like to have had him get it on with one of the other friends first before he ended up with his sis. Maybe even having the one girl that was fascinated with his cock giving him a blow in front of the others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
artificial

the subject has potential , (there's a milo manara story that's similar) but it's too artificial and made-up just for the hc cfnm stuff fans

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 14 years ago
WTF?!

With everything she put him through. All the humiliation, the torture. She ends up calling him to her room to have sex with her. And he goes with it?

Am I missing something here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
waste of time

yet another writer posting unrealistic garbage wasting our time and the sites space. the only thing to do is DELETE DELETE DELETE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Why dont you just stfu and like it cause its good ok?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
agree with waste of time

you screwed the pooch on this one it would be better in the NONEROTIC AREA way to unrealistic just a total piece of crap as usual for this site. DELETE AND STOP WRITING YOU SUCK AT IT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
delete the deleters

get rid of those losers: what have they ever posted. i thought it was a well-written short piece. the deletist crowd need to take a leap...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice little tale

now he is screwing her it wont be long before he gets to screw her friends too...life for them both just got better with all the fun and games they will have.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sister Previous Part
Sister Series Info