Sister Takes on Sister’s Discard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohmigod, that feels beautiful. I'm protected so fire at will when you're ready."

Danny grunted, engrossed in having an unbelievable fuck and receiving the beautiful invitation to fire at will. What guys received that invitation on the first time with a woman who was clearly no slut?

Very lucky guys, he supposed but he did rather like coating boobs and face.

They went out to a fish restaurant and returned to their bed and fucked themselves to sleep.

In the morning Danny received a very unique invitation. He awoke to find Rosa sitting cross-legged on the bed smiling at him.

"Hi."

"Hi," he replied smiling and stretching.

"Do you have a boner?"

He didn't have to check.

"Yeah, quite a good one."

She smiled and reached behind her and her hand reappeared holding a jelly dildo.

"My ass is ready for your insertion," she smiled sweetly. "I'm very eager for you to get to know my ass because I love anal stimulus."

Danny licked his lips. "Do you have lube?"

She smiled and holding up a pot of it said of course.

He said he needed to pee first and she said of course but to return with an erection.

"I promise," Danny grinned.

Danny kept his promise.

CHAPTER 2

It is often said things never change. Well TV was roaring away in the TV room unwatched in the Maynard household as those at home waited for one of the passing vehicles in the street to turn into the driveway.

Faye Maynard worried that something might have happened. Eldest child Michele standing with them with her current boyfriend Dion reminded her mother Rosa had called twenty minutes ago to say they were fifteen minutes away.

Athol rubbed his chin thoughtfully and finally had his thought formed. "They'll be slowed by the rain and heavy traffic."

Faye murmured, "I want you on your best behavior Michele."

"It's okay mom, Danny is history."

"God I can't believe that callous little bitch would do this to you."

"Relax mom. She's not coming home with him to rub my face in it."

Faye snapped, "I made not such suggestion. Ohmigod, here they are turning into the driveway. How is my hair."

"Okay but your slip is showing below your skirt hem."

"Oh damn, now you tell me."

The family stood nervously as Rosa bounced around, kissed her parents and Michele and then eyed the guy and challenged, "Is that a provocative act Michele?"

"Darling," cooed Michele, still appearing to have been blown away by the beauty of her sister who appeared all grown up, "You know I always act honorably. It was mom who invited Dion to be here for the grand arrival."

"Oh hi Dion, I'm the baby sister Rosa. Technically you could be committing adultery but that's fine by me. This is my lover Daniel Kingston. We're up to our necks in technical adultery."

Dion boggled.

"Darling have you come home just to shock us?" asked her mom, looking quite shocked.

"My little Rosa was always the smartest of us," said her father. "She is simply setting parameters."

"Thank you daddy, very astute. The chips are down mother and my bet is at the extended family luncheon my decision to team with the abandoned Danny will be accepted by at least half the family, mostly the younger ones."

"I wouldn't bet on that," Faye said, tightening her lips.

At that point the neglected Danny greeted Faye and kissed her lightly, greeted his wife and kissed her lightly, her eyes remaining open in surprise. He then greeted Athol and they backslapped and laughed. Danny then towered over Dion, who was 5ft 11in in shoes and said, "Do we shake hands or just glare at one another."

"Shake hands Dion," Michele urged, and that was the end of that. Dion gasped as Danny slapped Dion's back.

"Supper is ready," Faye scowled. "Where do you with to sit Danny."

"Between Rosa and you Mrs Maynard."

She looked quite take aback. "Danny I think you should call my Faye."

"Right Faye. Great hair."

Faye touched her hair and looked rather confused.

"What's the attraction with Dion?" Danny asked Michele. "Big dick?"

"Sit down Michele," thundered her father as she prepared to leave the table. "In the circumstances that was a perfectly legitimate question and not asked aggressively."

Michele sat down and looked at Dion who nodded.

"Our connection is work and professional interest plus a social interest because Dion who is director of finance of the company where I work is a little shy."

"You mean sexually shy?"

Dion grinned. "Not any more Danny."

"Oh god, I'm getting out of here; this is so embarrassing."

"Sit down darling. I want you to go the distance."

"Yes dear," Faye said, looking at her husband wide-eyed.

"Now everyone, listen to me," said Athol. "No way has Rosa committed an atrocity or been gravely immoral. At the wedding we all pledged to care for Danny and Michele. In my view Rosa viewed Danny was the person in need and went to him and romance just happened. Tomorrow at lunch I shall make this same little speech and if anyone finds the relationship between Rosa and Danny unacceptable I shall ask them to excommunicate themselves from our extended family of which many times I have been told I am the titular head."

"Oh no daddy, that's going too far," Rosa cried. "The family looks up to you. But push them too far and that could lead to the disintegration of our wider family."

"Ohmigod," Faye wept.

"I'm serving the meat," Athol said, in a no nonsense tone. "Pass your plate please Faye."

"Yes dear."

"You next, Michele. If only we had the twins back with us now but we'll see them tomorrow," Athol sighed.

Danny and Rosa had booked into a hotel and that night when he began thrusting, building up to practically drive her through the headboard, Danny said. "My father's decisiveness today surprised me. I'd always thought Athol was a bit of a wimp. You mom looked positively half-scared and half-proud of him."

"My great grandma Norma MacLeod who married my dad's father was a fierce and proud woman from the Isle of Skye in the Inner Hebrides off the west coast of Scotland." Rosa said. "Some of her comes out in my dad at times so never under-estimate him. I believe my inner-strength comes from her."

"You're kidding."

"Don't trifle with me Daniel Warwick Kingston."

Danny said hastily, "Sorry."

Athol and Faye provide lunch for the extended family next day that included their twins and their wives. As the twins and their wives and aunts, uncles, two grandmothers and cousins arrived their greetings were generally friendly.

Faye invited everyone to take a drink and announced Rosa and Danny were two minutes away. Conversation died when the relaxed looking couple arrived.

"Hi everyone, good for see you again," Rosa said. "All but two of you were at the wedding so will remember Danny and Tina and Pearl have since met him. Any questions or comments?"

Her paternal grandmother said, "Yes young woman. Are you aware you have sinned taking your sister's husband?"

"No, Next?"

By then two cousins about Rosa's age had come forward and had an arm around her supportively.

"Rosa," Michele said in a clear voice. "If you and Danny ever decide to marry, I'd love to be your matron of honor."

There were a few gasps and two young male cousins began to clap and other folk joined in.

"Thank you Michele," Athol said. "Everyone, that was completely unrehearsed, A clear majority of you appear to be supportive of Rosa's relationship with Danny to some degree. Faye and I worry about the age difference between them but realize that's none of our business and Danny's marriage is in the process of being annulled so really that issue is in the process of evaporating. I ask all of you who are totally relaxed about Rosa's relationship with Danny to take a seat of the table. Anyone left standing is invited to come into the lounge to discuss their concerns with Faye, Michele and me."

Both grandmothers were the only ones left standing away from the bit table and temporary tables. They looked at each other, sighed and walked to the tables. The two male couples clapped and this time everyone clapped.

While Perry and his twin Doug began pouring drinks Danny stood and said, "Everyone there are a few things I'd like to say."

The room fell silent.

"The first is the relationship between Michele and I me never really gelled. We had a couple of breathers called trial separations and made more determined efforts to get our marriage into gear but to continued in fits and starts. Not good. So eventually we decided to end it, agreeing mutually that seemed the sensible action."

"The second thing is Rosa had not entered my life until after Michele and I filed for divorced. I want everyone to be clear about that. I had been aware Rosa had been attracted to me from the moment we first met but I did nothing to encourage her and after Michele and I left on our honeymoon I rarely saw Rosa and we never contacted one another. I'd like you to be clear on that."

"Finally, after learning Michele and I were splitting permanently Rosa felt concerned for me, knowing her sister was back at home and in good hands. So she resigned her job and came looking for me. Well her timing was perfect. I was in need of regaining my life and Rosa showed me the way. I warned her off me and she assured she'd listened to me and assured me she'd assessed her situation. We then exploded into sex as some people do. I want everyone to know that at present Rosa and I have not made any commitments to one another apart from one. I am equal partner in a hair and beauty training academy in Los Angeles. With financial help from my parents, who've yet to meet Rosa, I'm buying my partner out. Rosa has agreed to take over the financial management and administration of the business with the title of chief executive officer on a five-year contract. Any questions?"

There were none.

Athol said, "Thank you for your honest and frankness Danny. I feel sure that helps substantially to clear the air just as Michele did in a major way when she demonstrated she bore only goodwill to you two."

Danny called 'Hear, hear" and everyone clapped.

Three hours later Rosa was assisting her mom place the last load into the dishwasher.

"Tell me confidentially darling," said Faye, "are you likely to marry Danny."

"Yes."

"When it that likely to be?"

"Sooner rather than later. When I give him the news mom when I have a medical check. I'm certain I'm pregnant."

"Ohmigod, my first grandchild," Faye said joyously, hugging Rosa.

THE END

12