Sisterly Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once at the portal Marina pushed down with her hands on Penny's lovely ass and sticking out her tongue between her lips thrust her tongue inside Penny's vagina, feeling the softness of the rows of fleshy ridges and the warm, creamy walls of her vaginal sheath. Marina was then ready to begin her masterful in and out thrusting that drove Penny up the wall!

"Oh, Marina, your tongue feels so damn good. I love what you're doing to me," mewled Penny erotically.

Marina smiled with delight, knowing how much pleasure she was giving Penny as she worked her tongue to help her to orgasm.

While tongue-fucking Penny, Marina brought down her right hand to the front and rested her hand on Penny's Mons while playing with her hard, erect, vibrating clit with the pad of her thumb, thus giving Penny double-the-pleasure.

This dual ministration in Penny's vagina with her tongue and on her clit with her thumb took Penny over the edge until she was on the brink of orgasm.

"Oh, my, Marina, Luv, I'm almost there. I'm going to cum," cried out Penny almost hysterically. "Suck my clit! Tease it until I cum! Let me cum all over your lovely face!"

Marina could not speak. The best she could do was answer Penny with "Mmmmmmm!" and a slight up-and-down "yes" shake of her trapped head between Penny's thighs that were wet with sweat that ran down the inside of her thighs over her oil-slick skin.

Marina withdrew her tongue that was coated with Penny's pussy cream and wetness from the soft, spongy area where her G-Spot was all swollen and puffy from sexual arousal. She then licked upward, curled the tip of her tongue as much as she could, and poked around her pee hole. When she found it, she dipped the tip of her tongue into the orifice, but, of course, her urethra being so small, all that Marina was able to do was lick and put pressure on which also caused Penny to moan with sexual pleasure.

From Penny's pee hole Marina flattened her tongue and drew it up between her swollen labia, drawing the wetness along with it until she came to her swollen, taut clit that she flicked with her tongue before she opened her mouth and sucked it inside along with the lower part of her blood-engorged, puffy shaft, giving Penny a good mouthful of Marina's clit.

With a mouthful of vibrating clit, Marina sucked Penny's clitoral flesh deeply into her mouth and sucked away, sometimes flicking it the tip of her tongue to tease her highly sensitive love bud with its thousands of nerve endings designed to give a woman intense sexual pleasure.

This oral stimulation of her clit sent Penny over the erotic edge, and she screamed an orgasmic wail of wanton pleasure as the flood gates opened and wave after wave of intense climactic energy coursed through her body as she rode Marina's face, rubbing her pussy from her chin to her nose. Marina was eating Penny's pussy, but it was Penny who at the same time was fucking her younger sister's face, something she had dreamed about and wanted for years. Now it was happening.

Penny covered Marina's face with her pussy cream, and her fluids dribbled out of her that Marina took into her mouth and taste.

In the throes of her orgasm Penny from shear exhaustion bent forward with her head hanging down and with her resting on her forearms.

As for Marina, Penny still had her face between her legs as she waited for her orgasm to subside that would allow her to be able to think and move. However, finally Marina felt the pressure released from her head, and Penny was kneeling back in an upright position that allowed her to breath more easily.

Marina looked up at her older sister and saw sweat all over her well-oiled body. The beads of sweat glistened in the candle-lit room, and she saw some drops dripping off the end of her nose. Of course, Marina was also sweating.

"Well, Sis, I don't have to tell you how it was. Do I?" asked Marina coyly and teasingly.

Penny looked down into her lovely sister's face with a big grin on her face, "No, Smart Ass, I guess I don't have to tell you how it was. You already damn well know. I screamed so loudly I think the neighbours must have heard me.

"It was a fantastic ride though, Marina. Wonderful," added Penny. "I thought you'd make a good pussy-eater."

"Now you're teasing," said Marina mockingly.

"Teasing? Hell if I am. You were absolutely wonderful. Your mouth was devastatingly, wickedly delightful," insisted Penny. "You can eat my pussy any time."

Marina giggled, "Yeah, well, you can eat my pussy any time. I trust there will be other times we do this."

Penny giggled back, "Bet your sweet ass there'll be other times we do this. As often as you like."

Penny shifted over Marina's face and let herself down onto the floor.

"Come here and give your big sister a hug," Penny said as she helped Marina into a sitting position.

She and Marina hugged one another, feeling their well-oiled, sweaty bodies against one another, their large breasts pressing against one another. Penny and Marina then shared a lovers' kiss that went beyond sisters. After today Penny and her younger sister Marina would be lovers, too, to share the fruit of their bodies, both tantalizing and delicious.

"Well, Sis," said Penny, "as oily and sweaty as we are, I think we better take a shower together and clean up before lunch. Don't you think?"

Marina shook her head "yes."

"Okay, then, let's," said Penny as she took Marina by the hand and the two of them went to the master bedroom and showered, luxuriating in the sharing of the shower but both still being horny enough to run their soapy hands all over one another, especially on their breasts and between their legs as they stood face to face until they helped one another cum again with the help of Penny's waterproof vibrator.

Once more they had to regain their composure before stepping out of the shower and drying off. They then got back into their clothes; although, Penny had to put on another pair of shorts since she had wet the crotch of the ones she had on as she became sexually aroused during hers and Marina's chit-chat about anything and everything, including sex.

The two then went to the kitchen to sit down to lunch of the Greek salad Penny had made and the pita bread Marina had brought. As the two sat on opposite sides of the table, looking at one another now in a different light, the one thought that ran through Penny's mind was how well her Sisterly Seduction went.