Sisters and Girlfriends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie lifted her head and saw Ariel holding her sports bra. A pink blush that nearly matched the bra's color filled Ellie's cheeks. She reached out to grab the bra, but Ariel pulled it away. "Give me that," Ellie demanded with a bit of playfulness and embarrassment in her voice.

Ariel smirked. "I bet you'd look good in this." She paused for a moment. "I bet I'd look good in this. Imagine me coming over after just working out and wearing this hot pink, sports bra. I know you like me when I'm all sweaty and exhausted and I know you love me in bras. How much would that turn you on?" Ariel noticed Ellie's pink bush becoming more of a red hue. She then grinned. "How much would it turn you on if I pretended to be your sister?" She followed it up with a slow, seductive wink.

Ellie's face went red. Don't even think about getting me horny right now! We had plenty of sexy time last night and again this morning. "I don't have time to be fantasizing about you dripping with sweat and wearing my sports bra." Ellie felt a tingling sensation settle in her groin. Oh, God...

Ariel giggled mischievously. "I think we could make time... We made time earlier..."

Ellie cocked an eyebrow at her girlfriend. She began to contemplate pulling her girlfriend down on her bed and having a quickie, but she quickly shook the thought from her head. "Nope," Ellie said. She reached over and managed to grab the bra. She stuffed it in the suitcase. Ariel turned back to the drawer laughing.

For the next ten minutes they got all of Ellie's clothes and belongings packed away. Four suitcases and her gaming bag were all full of items. It was hard to imagine how she had acquired so much stuff living in a small dorm with a roommate. Of course, it helped that her roommate didn't bring a lot of things with her nor did she ever really buy anything to place in the dorm room.

Ellie looked around the room. It almost looked barren. Her laptop was sitting on the bed next to her gaming bag and that was the only thing left that wasn't packed. "Well, what should we do now?" Ellie asked.

Ariel looked at her with her soft, blue eyes. They widened as a smile took shape across her face. I know that look. Ellie returned the smile with glowing eyes. She sat the gaming bag on the floor and moved her laptop to the foot of the bed. Ariel wasted no time in getting to Ellie. She wrapped her bare arms around Ellie's waist and tackled her to the bed. Ellie giggled and struggled under Ariel attempting to turn over. "This isn't fair." She protested through giggles. "You play for cheats!"

"How else would I play?" Ariel smugly asked, moving her fingers under Ellie, tickling her abdomen. Ellie squirmed under Ariel as she felt a hand go under her shirt. Ariel's soft, smooth hands making contact with Ellie's torso sent chills down her spine. She quivered under Ariel before letting out a soft coo. "Oh, I got you now, Ellie." She began tickling her around her belly button.

Ellie squirmed even more now, laughing uncontrollably. Ellie was very sensitive around her navel region and Ariel knew this all too well. She was laughing so much that it was becoming hard for her to catch her breath, yet she didn't mind not being able to breathe. "Ah-" Ellie managed, attempting to catch her breath. "Ah-Air-Ariel!"

Ariel climbed off of Ellie pulling her hands out of her shirt and out from under the blonde girl. Her long, blonde braid had been pinned between her chest and the bed. Ellie turned over and her eyes were wet with tears from laughing. She leaned down to Ellie and whispered, "I got you." A grin grew on her face.

Before Ariel could sit back up, Ellie lifted herself, wrapped her arms around the redhead's neck, and pulled her down for a deep, passionate kiss. Their embrace was a true testament to how much they loved each other. Ellie ran her hands along Ariel's back tracing lines down the outline of her spine with her fingers. Ariel shivered at Ellie's touch and moaned in her girlfriend's mouth.

Ariel sucked in Ellie's lower lip and gently nibbled on it. Ellie loved it when she did that. As Ellie's fingers made their way down Ariel's back as far as they could without Ellie having to sit up and ruin their kiss, she brought her hands back towards Ariel's head. They swam through her girlfriend's sea of red hair until her fingers brushed up against her scalp. She knew how much she loved having her delicate fingernails rake her scalp. It soothed her.

Ariel moaned into Ellie's mouth before breaking the kiss, a single strand of saliva connecting them as they parted lips. Ellie gazed lovingly into Ariel's eyes. God, I love you so much. Why can't I just spend the summer break with you? Ariel broke the gaze and stood up off the bed. Ellie propped herself up on her elbows. "Do you know what time your parents will be here?" Ariel asked.

Ellie let herself fall back on the bed. "They said they'd try to be here around one." Her eyes shifted quickly. "What time is it, now?"

Ariel pulled out her cell phone. "It is... nearly eleven."

Ellie sat up. "You want to get one last lunch before we part ways for the summer?"

Ariel fiddled with her phone before putting it back in the pocket of her denim jeans. Those jeans on you... Wow, do they look good. No, you look good. Ellie licked her lips nonchalantly as she gazed upon her girlfriend.

Ariel had long, flowing hair that was only about an inch shorter than Ellie's. Her hair was unnaturally bright red which was maintained through dying and she often times wore a bow in her hair with a different color depending on the day of the week. Her bangs flared out over her large, round eyes which were as blue as the ocean. She was thin and physically fit due to her need to work out four times a week.

Ariel replied. "Sure. Where would you like to go?"

The blonde girl pondered flicking her braid behind her. "The cafe is closed and the nearest options are Burger King, McDonald's, Wendy's, or Arby's."

"Well, I'll pass on McDonald's. I'm pretty sure their food goes straight to my thighs and to my ass. I wish more of it went to my breasts," Ariel said, cupping her own breasts. Ellie chuckled. "Burger King doesn't sound all that appetizing at the moment and while I really like Wendy's I'm just not in the mood. So, how about we go to Arby's?"

Ellie stood up. "Arby's it is!" She slipped on her shoes and opened the door, motioning Ariel to go ahead. As she passed by, Ellie whispered alluringly, "Your ass looks amazing and your breasts are perfect."

Ariel blushed as she walked out the door, smiling.

# # #

Ellie and Ariel sat down in a booth with their food. Ariel had ordered a Roast Beef Classic meal with a bottle of water while Ellie had order a Cheddar Roast Beef meal, also, with a bottle of water. She had four sauce cups filled with ketchup whereas Ariel only had one sauce cup filled with the Arby's sauce.

"Are you looking forward to going home," Ellie asked Ariel as she dipped a curly fry in some ketchup.

"Absolutely. My family is a bit of a hassle, especially my father, but I love being around them. They brighten up my day." Ellie's smiling faded away only to be replaced by a frown. Ariel injected, "No- not that you don't brighten up my day, Ellie. They just do it in a different way. When I'm with you... I don't know I feel... like it's the best feeling in the world. I love you. I love you with all of my heart." A smile began to take shape on Ellie's face again.

"I feel the same way about you, Ariel." Ellie responded, happy to hear how the redhead felt about her. "I love you and I don't think I could have a dark day with you around."

Ariel put a curly fry in her mouth and bit her lower lip again, smiling. God, I love you so much, Ellie thought. She chewed the fry and swallowed. Without even thinking, she leaned herself over the table and kissed Ariel with adoration. Surprised by Ellie's sudden intimacy, she kissed her blonde girlfriend in return.

Ariel brought her hand up and placed it on the back of Ellie's head. She kept it there as support and lost her fingers in the blonde's tightly woven locks. As Ariel brought her tongue to the forefront of her mouth, Ellie opened and allowed Ariel access. Their tongues met and they could taste the seasoning of the curly fries on each other's tongues. The Arby's staff gathered together behind the front counter and whooped and hollered in praise as the two girls made out. Ariel and Ellie pulled away from their passionate embrace, both with blushes radiating in their cheeks. The staff clapped for the girls and they both buried their faces in their hands in embarrassment.

"I can't believe we got cheered," Ellie giggled hiding her face.

"We're Arby's celebrities," Ariel giggled in reply. "We should stand up and bow."

"Don't you even..." Ellie knew it was no use fighting though. Ariel stood up, red face and all, and bowed to the staff accepting their cheers.

"We support your right to love each other," said the manager exuberantly. "We believe in equality."

"I appreciate your support," Ariel smiled. She turned to Ellie and muttered, "Stand up."

Ellie wiped her hands down her hot, red cheeks and gave in. She stood up with Ariel and smiled. "Thank you," she said.

Ariel pulled Ellie close and kissed her quickly on the lips. The staff clapped once more. A mother and her young son scoffed at the two young women and left the restaurant in a rush. "Some people just don't understand that love is love as long as it's all consensual," said the manager.

"Hey, that's not our problem," Ariel grinned. This time Ellie gathered the courage and kissed Ariel. You're my world! They sat back down at their booth.

A huge smile formed on Ariel's face. She sat there for a few moments, dazed and happy. She finally unwrapped her sandwich and took a bite.

Ellie gazed at Ariel with adoration. She watched her girlfriend chew her food and found everything she did to be just perfect. Could I be any luckier than to have met a wonderful girl like you? Ellie slowly slid her hand across the table. She brushed the tips of fingers along Ariel's elbow. The redhead looked down and smiled. She placed her sandwich back on the wrapper and took Ellie's hand in her own.

They stared in to each other's eyes for a few moments longer and then went back to finishing their meals. Once they finished the girls sat and gazed into each other's eyes. Ellie blew Ariel a kiss. Ariel blew Ellie one back.

Ariel checked her phone. "It's a quarter till noon. You want to go to the park?"

Ellie always loved going to the park with Ariel. They had a special spot that was all theirs under a tree. There was a park bench they always sat on together and they often held hands while staring off at the city. It was the spot they first declared their love to each other.

Ellie smiled. "Let's go."

# # #

The warm light reigning down from the clear, blue sky washed over Ellie's and Ariel's skin. It warmed them. A gentle breeze flew through the air shaking the crisp, green leaves in the trees all around them as they walked through the park holding hands. Neither girl said anything. They just walked together enjoying what little time they had left together.

They came to their tree and sat down on their bench. They faced the city and marveled at its beauty in silence. Their fingers were interlocked together as they sat next to one another. Birds chirped and the sounds of cars going down the street almost half a mile away settled in the cool, breezy air. Ellie turned her head and finally spoke.

"I always love coming her with you. It reminds me of everything that makes us a couple. I would wait years and years for you sitting right here. I love you, Ariel, and I really don't want to spend these next two and a half months apart from you."

Ariel's fingers tightened around Ellie's. "I love you, too," she said softly turning her head. The breeze caught her hair and carried it over her shoulders and dropped it across her chest. Her bangs danced in the cool, light wind. She smiled. "I'm glad we found each other one year ago. You mean everything to me, Ellie. You are my life."

Ellie turned so she had one leg hanging from either side of the bench. It didn't have a back to it so she couldn't lean back into the bench. Instead, she leaned forward sitting in her new position and pressed her forehead to Ariel's. She puckered her lips brushing them gently across Ariel's.

"It's going to be a long two months," she whispered.

"Yeah, but it'll be worth it for you to see your family again," Ariel replied. She puckered her lips and brushed them along Ellie's. "I can't wait to meet them someday."

"You can meet them today."

"Yeah, but since neither of us are out to our families I won't be anything more than just a friend."

Ellie pouted. "You're more than a friend," Ellie said softly. "You're the one I love. My best friend, my girlfriend, and hopefully my future wife..." She brought her eyes up to meet Ariel's.

Ariel brought her eyes up to meet Ellie's. A wide smile took shape across her lips. "I like that," she said. She pushed her lips against Ellie's and they kissed each other tenderly, passionately.

They held each other and cuddled each other. Nature continued on as another light breeze rustled the leaves in the tree next to them. Birds continued to chirp. The sound of kids playing in the park far off behind them drifted through the air. Ellie kissed Ariel on the cheek and then lowered her head to Ariel's shoulder. They peered off at the city again.

Ellie wrapped Ariel's hand up in her own and clutched it tightly.

Ariel brought Ellie's hand up to her lips and she kissed it just above her knuckles. "I'll always love you," Ariel whispered adoringly.

"And, I'll always love you," Ellie whispered.

They stayed on that bench for about half an hour just cuddling and listening to life play out all around them. Ariel finally pulled out her phone. "It's almost twelve thirty. We should be heading back to the dorm room. Don't want to miss your parents."

If it meant spending the summer with you, I would... but, at the same time I do miss my sister. I owe it to her to see her. I'll do this for Abby.

Ellie and Ariel held hands as they left the park and headed back to Ellie's dorm.

# # #

They walked back into the dorm room, stomachs full from lunch earlier. Ellie had a huge grin on her face from when they left the park to where they currently stood. She kept thinking about how much she loved Ariel and how much her life had changed for the better by having Ariel in it.

"Are you okay?" Ariel asked, putting her hand in Ellie's hand, fingers intertwining.

"Yeah," Ellie replied, simply.

"You've been quiet and smiling since we left the park. I just wanted to make sure."

Ellie broke herself from her happy gaze and kissed Ariel on the cheek. "I'm completely fine."

Ariel blushed at her. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and checked the time. "It's twelve fifty. Your parents will be here soon."

Ellie checked her phone. "Well, they haven't texted me yet. They said they would text me when they arrive so I can meet them at the entrance." Ellie paused. "You want to make out while we wait?"

Ariel was caught off guard by the question. "Uh, when don't I want to make out with you?"

Ellie grabbed Ariel with haste, this time tackling her to the bed.

Ellie's phone buzzed. She ignored it at first, keeping all of her attention on the beautiful redhead that lay beneath her. Her body was gently pressed against Ariel's as Ariel had a single arm wrapped around Ellie's back. They continued kissing, exploring each other's mouths with their tongues. Ellie found her hand lightly cupping one of Ariel's breasts. Ellie felt butterflies in her stomach. The fluttery feeling evolved in to a tingling feeling that radiated throughout her body and lingered between her thighs. God, I never want to leave you.

BZZT. BZZT.

Ariel broke the kiss. "Your phone, it's buzzing."

Ellie sighed exasperatedly. She kept her hand resting on Ariel's breast and gave it a light squeeze before getting off of the girl. Ariel grinned with delight. "What a mood-breaker you are," Ellie said, looking at her phone. She leaned down quickly giving Ariel a quick kiss on the lips before getting her phone. She checked it and read the message. She looked back at the beautiful girl lying on her bed. "My parents are here."

"Well," Ariel said pulling herself up off of the bed, "I guess you should greet them. I'll stay right here and wait for you."

Ellie planted both hands on the mattress and leaned forward kissing Ariel again. "I'll be right back," she smiled. "I love you."

"I love you, too," Ariel replied. She sat back on Ellie's bed and grabbed the laptop. She opened it and watched Ellie leave the dorm room.

# # #

Ellie opened the glass entrance doors and stared at her parents. She took in a deep breath. It's been a long time. When her parents caught her eyes, she couldn't help but smile widely. I think Ariel was right, though. "Mom. Dad!" Ellie stepped forward letting the glass doors shut behind her. She immediately ran full force to them and embraced them both.

"Oh, Ellie!" Her mother said with a quavering voice, holding back the immediate urge to cry.

"It's been, what," her father followed, "one year? That's far too long for not being able to see your first daughter." He smiled at Ellie, hugging her tightly.

Ellie could feel her emotions getting the best of her. There was a burning sensation in her sinus cavity as she was about to cry. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Her eyes welled with tears. "I should have been a better daughter and called you, at least."

Ellie's father looked down at her. "Hey! You're a college girl. You have more important things to focus on now, like your future." Her father was doing his best to make her feel better. "Of course, next time you could at least send us a report card or whatever your college does for grades so we know how you're doing."

Ellie chuckled as a single tear escaped her left eye and ran down her cheek. She nodded, "Will do!"

Her mother kissed her on her forehead. "Oh, Ellie, we've missed you."

Ellie tightened her grip around her parents. "I've missed you, too. I've missed both of you."

Her father let go of Ellie and she let go of them. "What do you say we see your dorm room?" Her father nudged his head toward the glass doors.

Ellie let out a small laugh as she wiped her eyes. "There isn't much left to see. I've packed all of my things except for my laptop. Everything is ready to go."

Her father bowed to Ellie and replied, "Then shall I get your things, my Queen?" He popped his head up from his bowing position and winked at his eldest daughter.

She felt the tiniest bit of heat radiate in her cheeks as she shoved him with a playful grin on her face. "Don't embarrass me, dad."

"Embarrassing my daughter is part of my résumé as is being a doctor, a chauffeur, a teacher, a friend and most importantly, a parent."

Ellie rolled her eyes and smiled at him. "You're a goof."

Ellie's mother placed her hands on Ellie's shoulders. In her gentle voice she said, "Let's go get your things so we can take you home." She looked at her mother with the same smile she had for her father and nodded in agreement.

When they walked in her room Ariel was sitting on the bed with Ellie's laptop in her lap. She closed it, set it aside, and hopped up off the bed and extended a hand to greet her girlfriend's parents. "Hi. I'm Ariel. I'm Ellie's friend. I've been helping her pack."