Sisters and Girlfriends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie's father extended his hand. Ariel made sure to grip firmly as they shook hands. "My name is Victor and you've got quite a grip." His voice was very deep and intimidating had he not been so kind.

Ariel chuckled. "Between writing essays, working out and playing video games with Ellie I'm surprised I don't have an even stronger grip! I use my hands a lot." Ariel winked at Ellie.

Ellie's face filled with a crimson heat. She smiled goofily. You know damn well that hand strength isn't from playing video games with me.You don't even care for video games.

Ellie's mother introduced herself. "Hi, my name is Olivia. I'm Ellie's mother." She extended her hand and Ariel took it. Olivia added, "You're very pretty."

Ellie turned her attention to Ariel, staring at her with loving eyes. Her long, red hair looked like silk as it fell flat against her shoulders and her back. Her bangs hung over her forehead and just above her eyes. Yeah, she is! I just want to pounce on her. The thought of doing so made her face grow even redder. "She's beautiful," Ellie stated.

"Oh, Ellie," Ariel replied, nudging her. "It's not nice to tease."

Ellie's embarrassment flourished into a tingling excitement that coursed through her body from the playful banter and the sexual undertones. Her parents didn't know Ellie was in a relationship with Ariel let alone did they know she was gay. She wasn't sure how they would react, whether they would accept her or disown her. It honestly scared her and it's what turned her on most about the current playfulness between the two girls. Ellie and Ariel had decided to make it their mission to come out and be honest with their respective parents.

"Well," Victor said, "let's get your stuff packed in the car so we can finally get you home for summer."

"Are you going home for summer, too?" Ellie's mother asked of Ariel.

"Oh, yes. I go home whenever I can. My family is often times hard to deal with, but I learn to put up with them." Ariel smiled at Ellie's mother, picking up a suitcase.

Ellie felt a jolt of emotional pain in her heart for being away from her parents for so long upon hearing Ariel's answer. She knew Ariel didn't mean it as an intentional jab towards Ellie, it just stung because the truth was that she hadn't contacted her parents in almost a year. She hadn't even called or texted them until a week ago to let them know that she would need a ride home for the summer.

Ellie shook the thought from her head and picked up her laptop and her gaming bag. As her parents walked out of the room carrying suitcases, Ariel was about to trail behind them. "Wait," Ellie murmured. Ariel stopped with the suitcase in her hand. The redhead turned towards her and she felt the emotional pain in her heart sink away. She peeked down the hall to make sure her parents were out of sight. She turned back to Ariel. "Don't ever get me turned on without thinking you're not going to satisfy me again." Hands full, Ellie used her body to push Ariel up against the doorway frame of her dorm. She kissed the redheaded girl passionately. "Next time I'll make sure you play video games with me." Ellie winked and grinned.

"You know how much I love being your Player Two." She grinned back at Ellie as she began walking down the hall.

"From our experience I think I'm the Player Two. You're the one who always likes taking the lead." Ellie turned her head revealing a smirk.

"Now who's turning who on?" Ariel inquired. Ellie bit her lower lip as she turned her head forward and continued walking.

Ellie and Ariel met her parents at the car. Her father took the suitcase from Ariel and loaded it in the car. "I believe there is some room for your bag over in this side of the trunk," Ellie's father motioned at the right side of the car trunk.

"Oh, no! This is my gaming bag. It's going with me in the backseat." Ellie clutched her gaming bag in her arms.

"You and your video games," her mother stated. "I remember when you were younger and they were all you ever wanted to play. Forget studying. She wanted her games," she exclaimed, looking at Ariel.

"Well, she still definitely loves playing video games. She's quite good at them." Ellie's eyes widened. Here we go again. "She's even better when she's playing with me." Oh my God. Ariel bit her lower lip and smirked at her. She knows what she's doing right now. I could recognize that smirk from a mile away.

"Yep! I like video games," Ellie interjected. "Can you two get my last suitcase, please? I just want to say good bye to Ariel."

"Of course," her father replied. "Take all the time you need."

Ellie smiled and nodded at her parents as they walked back into the building to get her final suitcase. Ellie placed the gaming bag and her laptop on the car and reached for Ariel and thrust her up against the vehicle. Her lips met the redhead's lips and she couldn't refrain from letting her hands explore all over her body. She caressed her thighs, gripped her hips and massaged her breasts slipping one hand at a time up under her shirt.

The chances of getting caught are exponentially high, but I don't care! This is my last chance to be with her. I won't squander it away.

Ariel released a moan while their lips were locked together. She caressed Ellie's waist and then swiftly brought her hands to Ellie's rear giving it a gentle squeeze. Ellie thrust her hips in to Ariel and released her own soft, sensual moan. They continued kissing and fondling each other while they stood out in the open. She wasn't sure if it was because she was currently being intimate with Ariel or if it was because she was fondling her girlfriend out in the open or perhaps both, but Ellie felt a wave of excitement fill her every inch.

As Ellie's hands rested on Ariel's bra-laden breasts, she could feel her girlfriend's nipples poking through the fabric. She pinched at them lightly eliciting a soft moan from Ariel's lips. She felt the raw heat of lust and love building up inside of her and she wanted Ariel to take her all the way. Keeping their lips locked together and their tongues battling for space in the other's mouth, Ellie grabbed one of Ariel's hands from Ellie's rear and placed it between her own thighs. She parted from their passionate embrace.

"You've been teasing me all morning long. This is our last chance to be physically intimate for a while and my parents won't be gone too long..."

Ariel knew exactly what Ellie wanted. She wasted no time. She opened the back car door and pushed Ellie in. Ellie giggled as she fell back in the rear seat. She positioned herself in the proper sitting position and Ariel climbed in on top of her. Her legs rested on either side of the blonde and she straddled her lap. Ariel looked out beyond Ellie's shoulder to keep an eye on the glass doors her parents would soon be exiting. The car's trunk door blocked her view, however. She sighed agitatedly and quickly jumped out, lowering the trunk door but not closing it all the way and hopped back in the car. She straddled Ellie's lap as she climbed back on top of her.

Ellie lifted her hands and wrapped them gently around Ariel's neck. She brought her girlfriend's face to her own and pressed her lips to Ariel's. They were soft and warm and still tasted of cherry lip gloss. Ellie shivered with delight.

Ariel had her hands placed on Ellie's sides. She lowered them slowly until they met in her lap. She began fidgeting with the button to Ellie's denim jeans until it came undone. She undid the zipper and slowly slipped her hand into Ellie's blue panties. Her fingers glided over the short, soft hair leading to her groin and they stopped when she found the place she wanted her fingers to be.

Her middle finger and ring finger lay on Ellie's hardening clitoris. When she first touched it Ellie shuddered and let out a whispered moan. The organ was erect. Ariel began to massage the clitoris slowly with her two fingers. Ellie brought her shoulders to her ears and her eyes to Ariel's eyes. The passion in their staring at each other caused them to forget about everything else. In this moment the only thing that mattered in the world to both girls were each other.

An immense pleasure swelled up inside of Ellie causing her to break their stare. She threw her head back and heaved her chest as she let out another moan only this time louder. She shivered as the pleasure went up her spine and spread like wildfire in her brain releasing waves of endorphins all throughout her body. Her skin became rigid with goose bumps.

Ariel brought her head forward and - taking advantage of Ellie's exposed neck - nipped at her neck with her lips and teeth. Tiny, quiet sounds escaped Ellie's lips as her girlfriend's ambitious desire persisted. Ariel pulled back from Ellie's flushed neck and looked out over her shoulder. They were still safe.

Ellie brought her head up and gazed in to Ariel's sparkling, ocean blue eyes. "I love you," she whispered.

"I love you," Ariel whispered. She planted a kiss on the tip of Ellie's nose and continued rubbing the blonde's clitoris.

Ellie squirmed and let out several quick, low moans. Ariel bit her lower lip and kept her eyes focused on Ellie's. As the blonde's face contorted with pleasure, Ariel began to rub her clitoris harder and faster. Ellie writhed beneath the weight of Ariel and let out several more moans each one louder than the last. Sweat formed at her hairline and the flush in her neck rose to her face turning her skin a soft, pinkish red. Her vulva radiated with heat and her panties were quickly becoming wet with her juices.

Ariel took the opportunity to slip her hand down a bit further until her fingers were resting in the sticky essence that was seeping from Ellie's slit. She pressed her fingers gently against her hot, wet cunt. Her fingers were now sticky and well-lubricated with Ellie's juices. She ran her fingers in circles across the wet lips and massaged Ellie's slick slit. Ellie squeaked and moaned in pleasure as Ariel teased her. She ran her hand up Ariel's back until it rested on the back of her neck. Her fingers were lost in Ariel's red locks. She brought her girlfriend's head down to hers and stared in to her sparkling eyes. With every bit of lust and passion that filled her heat Ellie cried, "Why must you be such a tease?"

Ariel smirked. Softly and seductively she replied, "Because I love watching you squirm and writhe at the mercy of my touch." With that she parted Ellie's sticky, wet lips and slipped her middle finger into Ellie's wet opening just as she had done earlier. The blonde gasped at the penetrating finger. "I'm not hurting you, am I?" Ariel asked, whispering in a worried tone.

Ellie's breathing trembled with each exhale of breath. Her chest quivered and she shook her head back and forth. At Ellie's silent response, Ariel curled her free hand behind Ellie's neck. She brought Ellie's head forward and rested the blonde's forehead against her own. Ariel felt the warm, shivering breath coming from Ellie's lips against her own lips. Again, Ariel whispered, "I love you."

Ellie replied yet again silently by bringing her lips to Ariel's. They kissed each other slowly and passionately while Ariel kept her middle finger inside of the blonde. Ariel's tongue and Ellie's tongue met in the center of their locked lips and they caressed their tongues together trading saliva - both girls tasting the other.

Ariel gently slid her finger a bit further into Ellie and stimulated the upper wall of her vaginal cavity. She attempted to use her thumb to stimulate the clitoris, but the awkward position she sat in prevented her from utilizing the erect nub to its full potential. She brought her other hand down from Ellie's neck and slipped it inside her wet, blue panties.

Ellie bucked her hips the best she could in to Ariel's hands. Her fevered breaths filled the car as Ariel focused her other hand on Ellie's clit. Ariel began moving her middle finger within Ellie as if she were motioning for her to 'come here'. She felt an intense pleasure coil tightly deep inside her heated core. She was ready to explode. Ellie's speech was muffled by Ariel's exploring tongue. The redhead parted her lips from Ellie's. "I'm gonna cum," Ellie moaned. "I'm gon-" she gasped as Ariel kept stimulating her clitoris. "I'm gonn-... ah, ah..."

Ariel fingered her faster. She grinned and said nothing as Ellie kept bucking her hips in to her hand. A surge of excitement and pleasure bolted through Ellie's body and her head went numb. Ariel felt Ellie's muscles contract around her finger. Ellie let out a loud screech through gritted teeth.

"... Ariel!" She groaned finally.

Then, all she felt afterwards was pure bliss. Her orgasm rocked through her body and left her feeling numb yet completely happy. Her face was flushed and sweat drenched her forehead. Ariel had done it. She made Ellie explode with pleasure. She slid her finger out of Ellie's gooey, wet opening and brought her hand out of her panties. Her hand was slick and yet sticky with Ellie's juices and it glistened in the daylight.

Ellie put her quivering hands on Ariel's cheeks and forced her in to a very passionate kiss that was her only way of physically saying 'I love you' in that moment. Ariel let her wet hand fall to her side as she accepted the loving gesture. She returned Ellie's kiss. As Ellie softened her romantic gesture Ariel pulled away and peered deeply in to Ellie's icy blue eyes. Ellie stared right back at her girlfriend. "I don't want to spend all summer without you," she murmured.

Ariel scooted her body as closely to Ellie's as humanly possible. Their breasts pressed together and they felt each other's hearts beat. She kissed Ellie's forehead at the spot between her eyebrows. She slouched a bit and kissed the tip of Ellie's nose. "You won't be without me," Ariel whispered. "I'll be in your heart." As cliché and as cheesy as it was, Ellie couldn't bring herself to care. She loved Ariel and she wanted any chance to be with her even if it meant only being in her heart.

Ariel smiled, closed her eyes, and pressed her lips gently against Ellie's. When she opened her eyes she saw Ellie's parents walking out of the glass doors. She lifted her head, quickly. "Your parents!"

Not having time to change her wet panties, Ellie zipped up her pants and buttoned them. Ariel quickly stuck her wet fingers in her mouth savoring Ellie's delicious taste. She wiped her saliva-wetted fingers against her shirt and stepped out of the car. What pleasure was left on her hand she wiped between the thighs of her pants. Ellie loved it when Ariel tasted her.

"Hey, what are you two doing?" Ellie's father asked. "Why do you look so flushed?" He asked looking at his daughter.

Ellie awkwardly stepped forward, trying to not let a wet spot show through her jeans. "Uh, we were just sitting down, talking. It's hot out here, you know..." Ellie giggled nervously. Smooth...

Oblivious of what had transpired in the backseat of the car, Ellie's mother smiled at both girls. "Well, are you ready to go home?" Her father put the suitcase in the trunk and closed it. Ellie looked at Ariel and gave her a mischievous smile. I'm going to miss you so much!

"Yes, I'm ready."

"Don't forget your gaming bag and your laptop," Ariel pointed at the items on the car. She winked at Ellie and grinned mischievously.

Ellie returned the grin and grabbed the items, placing them in the back seat of the car. "Have a wonderful summer," Ellie's mother said to Ariel, endearingly.

"Thank you," she smiled. "You have a wonderful summer as well - both of you!" Ariel embraced Ellie in a tight hug. "You have a wonderful summer, too, my beautiful girlfriend," she whispered in Ellie's ear.

Ellie returned the hug with a big smile. " I'll text you and tease you all summer long," Ellie whispered.

Ariel pulled back from the hug. "You better."

Ellie got in the car, put on her seat belt and closed the door. Ariel waved at Ellie and her parents as they left the college university. Ellie returned the wave and blew her a kiss without her parents noticing. Ariel reached out and caught the invisible kiss with her hand, opening her fist against her lips as if she were kissing her. Ellie turned back around, smiling. It was a long drive to get home, but she had a lot to get caught up on with her parents.

# # #

The four-hour drive seemed to take less than an hour. As they pulled up to the house Ellie stared out the window. "That didn't seem to take too long!"

"Time flies when you know how to pass it properly," her father replied.

The car came to a stop in the driveway and her father and her mother got out. They opened the trunk and each one of them grabbed a suitcase. Ellie grabbed her laptop and her gaming bag. She got out of the car and opened a suitcase placing her laptop in it. She zipped it shut and grabbed it out of the trunk. She walked to the front door of the house and leaned her shoulder into it. Being not fully closed, it opened and she stepped though, being met with a pleasant scent of hazelnut and vanilla. One year and it still smells like home.

The strap around her shoulder that was attached to her gaming bag began to slip off her shoulder. She looked down at the sliding bag and caught it before it hit the floor. She heard light footsteps in front of her before being met with a soft, familiar, feminine voice.

"Hi, Ellie..."

Ellie looked up at the direction from which the voice came. Her eyes widened. Abby! She stopped moving altogether and stared at her sister. In that moment she had forgotten how much she missed her sister. Her eyes became glossy with tears. "Abby," Ellie murmured.

Abby smiled beautifully at her older sister.