All Comments on 'Sister's Ex-Husband'

by darkstone57

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
sirsemegasirsemegaalmost 16 years ago
Like it

A good story. Mature in a sense. Jasmine was a good character, I really liked her personality or how you conveyed it when she was ten and speaking to Travis the first time they met.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hope there's more where this came from,

Because I enjoyed this one very much...hot, yet romantic. Jasmine and Travis are a good match. You have a nice writing style and I like the way your story flowed so smoothly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
?

Where is the incest?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I agree

that was a very nice story. I enjoyed it a lot. But it should have been posted in 'romance' - not that I am complaining. Only thing that bothered me is the use of 'then' when it should have been 'than'. Sorry, but I am a stickler for such things. Great writing, though. I have enjoyed most of your other stories as well.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 16 years ago
fucking your exwifes kid sister

I really liked the story line,fiction or fact doesn't make any difference.Fucking your exwifes kid sister would be a huge turn on.Damn how sweet would it be.The story was well written and the characters seem to be real.Ann the slut sister,one who fucks around on her husband of only two years,should be taught a lessen.That could be another chapter,if the author has a need to write it.

Thanks for the good post

Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Incest Questions

Don't mind the ones asking where's the incest. I think they forget that the actual category is Incest/Taboo. This story fits more under the Taboo side of that. It was a good story. Thanks very much.

gentilitygentilityalmost 16 years ago
only fair

Some of this doesn't make any sense. Her boyfriend cheats because he needs "real" sex, and don't care who knows about it. She's so torn up that she initiates sex with her ex brother-in-law with a huge penis. Right away he sticks his finger in her ass and she lets him. Can't you CHILDREN reading this see how stupid and contrived it is? Oh well, at least someone noticed it wasn't incest! Grow up!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good, VERY Good!

there much more left in this story! Please hurry! These to were meant for each other!

TNDRIVERTNDRIVERalmost 16 years ago
awesome

Doesn't matter where plced, it was a fucking fantastic story hope ther is more to this tale to come. Thanks will be watching for part two can't waite to read sisters reaction to upcoming marriage and the revelation of Jazz's knowledge of Ann fucking Todd. Who knows maybe after Ann see's the ex and Jazz happy she might want to make iit a happy 3some.

It might have been better place in First times, but can see incest listing, it is about close as you can get, next to being a step or foster sibling, or other relatives by marriage, but to me no blood ties no incest.

jazz13jazz13about 14 years ago
Love it!

Love this story! Totally sweet and hot! Perfect! It should be under romance or first time though! Keep writing!

ushergalushergalalmost 14 years ago
continue

love the story but it feels like there should be more to it

stormy0628stormy0628over 13 years ago
Pls Continue

I loved the story but I want to find out more about these two please continue. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good...

It was a good story... Another lover from afar tale. It flowed well, not a lot of grammer errors in sound alike words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Well developed characters through time. Loving and beautiful story. Ready for more !,,

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 4 years ago
Excellent

Excellent insight!

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 2 years ago

A rushed ending, but good overall. 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous