Sister's First Time

Story Info
Emily's sister & a friend come to visit.
7.1k words
4.57
172.1k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello and welcome to the second of my stories. Before I get on with the story I'd like to thank everyone for all the great feedback on my first story and I hope you enjoy this one as much.

This story took place about a year ago while I during the summer break in my first year at university. In my first year I had moved into a house near to the university with three friends John, Lei and Hannah that I had made since starting university. John and Hannah were both on the same course as me and Lei I had met through one of the societies I belonged too.

Lei was an Asian girl who was about 5'6 and had short black hair although she normally dyed it a variety of colours. Lei was also a bi girl, who had been relatively inexperienced until I gave her a few private lessons. Hannah was about 6'0 and had very light brown hair. Much to my dismay Hannah was completely straight, although there a few occasions when the three of us have been very drunk when Lei and me have nearly lured her over to the other side. John was about 6'3 and also was very openly gay.

A few months prior to the summer I had managed to get myself a job as a secretary/PA in an office. I had decided to stay on during the summer rather than going home. Both John and Hannah had gone home over the summer but Lei had also chosen to stay as well, although at the time the story took place she had gone home for the weekend. One weekend in early August my sister and a friend had come to visit me.

My sister Danni is about a year younger than me. It has been said that the two of us could pass as twins as we do look very much alike. She is ever so slightly taller than me and much to my jealousy her breasts are ever so slightly bigger than mine. The most obvious difference between us is that Danni has blue eyes unlike mine, which are brown .Her friend was Britney. Britney was about 5'8, had very long black hair.

They had come up on the Friday and the three of us had had a girly night in. Watching videos, chatting about boys, drinking lots of wine. My sister and I are very open with each other and I've told her about lots of my sexual encounters. I knew my sister was still a virgin but from what I knew she was also quite the cocktease with the boys in school. Britney on the other hand was very different. Britney was a little prudish and a bit conservative. Her parents were devout Catholics and this rubbed off on her.

At around 1 in the morning the girls had started to feel quite tired and decided to go to bed. They were staying in Hannah's room. Most nights at uni I went to sleep quite late except when I was working. So when they went to bed I wasn't very tired. I was also feeling rather horny so I decided to give a friend of mine Sam a ring. Sam was a friend at university, who I had meet in very interesting circumstances (which I will tell in a later story.) Sam was essentially a fuckbuddy luckily for me he was also staying over the summer.

Sam was only too happy to come round and help me out and he didn't live too far away either. It only took Sam around fifteen minutes to get here. I pretty much jumped on him as soon as he came through the door. The two of us fucked until the early hours of the morning, as It had been several days since I had last had sex and was exceptionally horny. All of us slept in until early afternoon as we had nothing planned.

When I woke Sam was still fast asleep and as far as I knew so were Danni and Britney. I took the opportunity to have a shower before anyone else could get to the bathroom. Sam had never met my sister although I had mentioned a few details about her to him but he wasn't aware of how much we look a like. I showered for about twenty minutes just as I was getting out I heard a knock on the bathroom door. I said I'd just be a few minutes to whoever it was. I wrapped my hair in a towel and quickly dried myself off. I put some clothes on black bra and skimpy panties. I went to open the bathroom door and Danni burst in with a wide smile on her face.

She was dressed in an old t-shirt and a thong. My guess was not realising Sam was here she hadn't been too bothered about being under dressed. I wondered what had got her smiling and had to satisfy my curiosity.

"What are you smiling about" I asked her.

"Your boyfriend just grabbed my ass." She told me.

I had an idea as to what she was saying. "He's not my boyfriend." I replied.

A knowing smile crossed Danni's face. "You dirty girl." She said in response.

I tried to feign a look of innocence, which just caused the two of us to burst out laughing. I left Danni to have a shower and went back to my bedroom. Sam was in there lying on the bed. As he noticed I had entered the room a look of complete embarrassment crossed his face. I couldn't help laughing, which I'm sure just made him feel worse. I got onto the bed and snuggled up next to him. Sam still looked really embarrassed and I couldn't help laughing again.

Eventually after a few minutes Sam managed to say something.

"I didn't know how much you and your sister looked like each other." He told me.

"What happened?" I asked.

Sam explained that after I had gone for a shower, he had gone into the kitchen to make himself a coffee. He had assumed I was in there due to seeing a petite redhead girl. Danni had been facing away from Sam so he couldn't tell it wasn't me. He sneakily crept up on her and squeezed her asscheeks with one hand. Instead of stopping him Danni had let him play with her ass and eventually turned around. The tease that she is she kissed him on the lips and started to rub his cock through the boxers he had on. After a minute or so Danni broke off the kiss and then introduced herself to him. At which point Sam realised his mistake and just stood there dumbfounded and she went off to have a shower. I couldn't help laughing as Sam told me all this, but it had also turned me on as well.

I slipped one hand into my panties and started to rub my pussy, letting out a little moan. Sam noticed what I was doing and started to kiss me. I kissed him back caressing my tongue against his, pressing my tongue stud against his tongue playfully. He reached underneath me and undid my bra. With my free hand I pulled my bra from my shoulders and threw it to one side. Sam started to pinch my nipples between his fingers, rubbing them back and forth. I started to rub my clit, pinching it and running my fingers against my clit ring.

I let out a little moan. Sam broke off our kiss and moved his head down to my breasts. He took one nipple in his mouth and started to suck it hard, making me moan more loudly. He continued to rub my other nipple which was making me really wet. I reached over and pulled down Sam's boxers and grabbed his cock, which was already hard. Sam's cock was 10" and very thick. I couldn't actually get my hand around it, I started to jerk Sam's cock quickly. I slipped one finger into my pussy and started to finger myself quickly.

Sam continued to play with my breasts. Licking my nipples roughly, while squeezing my breasts with his hand. This along with fingering myself, was making me moan really loud and I could feel an orgasm starting to build as I was really horny. I started to finger myself harder and pushed two fingers into my sopping wet pussy. I moved my hand down and started to play with Sam's balls, squeezing them gently between my fingers, which made him groan softly.

"Eat my pussy" I told Sam.

Sam moved one hand down and pulled my panties down my legs and off. I spread my legs, so he could lick me out. He got up and moved down and licked my pussy lips teasingly. He dragged his tongue up onto my clit and started flicking my ring with his tongue. This sent shivers through my spine and I could feel my orgasm starting to rise. Sam licked my clit harder and pushed two fingers into my pussy making me cry out in pleasure. He started to finger me hard, quickly pushing his fingers in and out of me, while sucking and licking my fingers hard.

I started to play with my nipples, squeezing and rubbing them between my fingers. I let out a very loud moan and grabbed Sam's head as I came. Sam continued fingering me and licking my clit hard, as my pussy flooded with juice. Sam licked up all my juices and took his fingers from my pussy licking them clean. I moved one hand down and dipped a finger into my pussy and brought it to my mouth savouring the taste of my own cum. Sam looked up at me a knowing look in his eye. I could tell he wanted to fuck me and I couldn't wait to have his cock inside me.

"Get on all fours." Sam ordered.

I was only happy to comply, as I love getting fucked from behind. I got up on all fours facing away from him. Sam got up behind me and started to rub his cock against the wet folds of my pussy. I moaned in anticipation. Sam grabbed my hips sharply and shoved his cock into me. I let out a loud groan as he filled my pussy. I must admit I do have a preference for large cock's and the feeling of Sam's large cock felt fantastic inside me. My pussy walls gripped his cock tight and I could feel it throbbing deep in me. He pulled out so just the head of his cock was in my pussy. I pushed my hips back against him, eager to have more of him back inside me.

Sam slammed his cock back into me. I let out another loud groan as I felt him deep in me again. I could feel his balls slapping against my pussy lips. My pussy was dripping juice all over Sam's cock and balls, I reached one hand back so I could play with my clit as he fucked me. Sam quickly built up a steady rhythm pulling out and then shoving his cock back into me.

The two of us had been fucking for about ten minutes when my bedroom door opened. At first I was too lost in pleasure to even realise what was going on. Then I noticed Britney stood in front of us, with a very shocked expression on her face. It must have come as quite a shock to her to see two people having sex right in front of her. As I previously mentioned Britney was quite prudish and had very conservative attitudes towards sex. Being raised a Catholic her parents had impressed the concept of no pre-marital sex on her from an early age.

She stood there for several minutes before running out of the room. Sam had stopped fucking me and had pulled out. The mood broken I sat on the bed. Although I'm very open about my sex life, I hadn't expected Britney to walk in on us. I felt like I should go talk to her as I thought it might make things worse if I just went back to having sex without even considering her feelings. I got up off the bed and put a dressing gown on. I told Sam I'd be a few minutes.

Britney was staying in Hannah's room. I knocked on the door before going in. Britney was sitting on the edge of the bed and had a confused look on her face. As I came into the room she looked up at me and looked rather nervous.

"Are you alright?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry." She said.

"Don't be it was my fault not yours. I should have been more careful rather then letting you walk in on us." I replied trying to reassure her.

She smiled at me slightly She didn't say anything as she was still nervous. I got the impression that it wasn't just seeing me and Sam having sex, which was bothering her.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

Britney looked at me like she was completely uncertain as to what to say. I went over to her and put my arm round her, trying to comfort her.

"It's just... I wish I was more like you." She told me.

I was little surprised at what she was saying. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Danni tells me all things you've done and I wish I could do something like that. I've never even been touched by a boy." She told me.

I smiled at her. "It's just a matter of confidence that's all." I replied.

She smiled obviously becoming less nervous. "Is he good?" She asked.

"He's very good and he has such a nice cock." I told her.

Britney laughed a little at my last remark. "Does it feel good when he's inside you?" She asked.

My mind was filled with dirty thoughts of Sam's huge cock penetrating me. I noticed Britney had begun to stare at my chest. It was then I realised my gown had fallen open and Britney could see my breasts. As she realised she was staring she looked away sharply the nervous look returning again.

"It's okay Britney. I don't mind you looking at me." I said trying to comfort her again.

"You're bisexual aren't you." She asked me her voice wavering a little.

"Yes I like girls as well as guys." I told her.

"I think I'm..." Britney stopped mid sentence unsure as to what to say.

"Do you like girls as well Britney?" I asked her.

She nodded.

"Do you find me attractive Britney?" I asked.

She nodded again.

Rather than saying anything else I decided to break the ice. I leaned in and kissed Britney on the lips. At first she seemed a little uncertain as to what to do and then she started to kiss me back. I pressed my tongue into her mouth and our tongues intertwined and Britney let out a little stifled moan as we continued to kiss. We continued kissing for a few minutes then I moved one hand up to Britney's breasts. She was wearing a large t-shirt and a pair of shorts. At first she broke off our kiss and back away a little still a little nervous.

After a moment she kissed me again and let me move my hand onto her breasts. I could feel that her nipples were erect through the material off the t-shirt. Britney let out a little moan as I began to play with her nipples, rubbing them gently through her top. We carried on kissing for a few minutes and then I grabbed one of Britney's hands and placed it on my breasts. She mimicked what I was doing to her. She was still a little uncertain and only rubbed me gently, obviously scared that she might do something to hurt me. As I kept on rubbing her nipples Britney let another moan and broke off our kiss.

"What's wrong?" I said.

The nervous looked returned once more but this time she after a moment she began to smile.

"Do you think he would..." Britney said again her voice wavering.

I guessed at what she was trying to say. "Would you like Sam to take your virginity, Britney?" I asked.

"Yes I would love that." She replied.

The two of us got up and headed back to my bedroom. Sam was laid on the bed and had put his boxers back on. He smiled as we came into the room.

"Britney's got something to ask you Sam." I told him.

She had know completely over come her nervousness and just blurted it out. "I want you to take my virginity, Sam." She told him.

A wide smile crossed his face. " I would be honoured to be the first fuck of such a beautiful girl." He told her.

Britney smiled back at him. The two of us got up on the bed next to Sam. I started to kiss Britney again, this time she was a lot less nervous and pusher her tongue into my mouth. She pressed her tongue up against my tongue stud and I caressed hers with mine. I ran one hand up onto her breasts and started to rub her nipples through her top. Sam got up next to us and joined in with rubbing Britney's nipples. I broke off our kiss and started to pull Britney's t-shirt off her. She happily let me take her top off exposing her breasts.

She had quite large breasts with light pink nipples. I took one into my mouth and started to suck hard on it. I nibbled at it gently and licked it roughly with my tongue. Sam did the same with her other nipple, licking and sucking it hard in her mouth. Britney had started to moan loudly and moved one hand up onto my breasts, she was a little more adventurous this time and started to pinch my nipples and rub them harder. I moaned softly and started to lick Britney's nipple more roughly. With my free hand I pulled down Sam's boxers exposing his cock, which was semi-hard.

As I did this Britney's eyes lit up, as it was I guessed the first time she had seen a cock properly. A look of lust had crossed her face but I think she was also uncertain as to what to do. I grabbed one of Britney's hands and placed it on Sam's cock. She gripped it tightly and started to jerk her hand up and down his shaft slowly. She kept on rubbing Sam's cock, while playing with my nipples. I moved in closer to Britney wanting her to lick my nipples. Britney guessed what I wanted and moved her head to my breasts, she stuck her tongue out and licked one of my nipples tentatively. I moaned loudly the feeling of Britney's tongue was fantastic.

I moved one hand down to Britney's shorts and started to gently rub her pussy through the material. Britney let out a low moan and I could feel that she was already quite wet. Britney was now jerking her hand up and down on Sam's cock faster making him moan every so often. Britney had started to suck one of my nipples and was sucking it quite hard. Every so often she would suck it a little too hard and then realise what she was doing and go back to sucking it lightly. The sight of Britney becoming more and more wanton was making me really horny. I was still gently rubbing her virgin pussy through her shorts.

Britney broke off from sucking my nipple and looked me in the eyes. "Can I suck Sam's cock?" She asked.

"Of course." I told her

A look of glee crossed Britney's face. I instructed Sam to lie down on the bed his cock now fully erect. I got down beside Sam so my face was level with his cock. Britney got down on the other side of Sam.

"First just lick the tip of his cock." I told her

I took Sam's cock in one hand and stuck my tongue out. I dragged my tongue slowly across the tip of Sam's cock. Britney got in closer and did the same she licked from the base of his helmet and ran her tongue over the tip slowly. Sam let out a low moan and I could see his cock was oozing pre-cum. Without needing encouragement Britney repeated her action, licking up his pre-cum. She greedily swallowed it.

"Now run your tongue down the length of his cock" I suggested.

Britney moved out of the way so I could show her what to do. I held Sam's cock at the top and slowly jerked it as I ran my tongue slowly down his length. Sam moaned as I did this. I released Sam's cock from my grip and Britney took hold of it jerking her hand slowly up and down his cock. She licked down his cock, taking her time very slowly dragging her tongue down it. When she reached the base of his cock, she moved her tongue down to his balls and started to lick at them gently.

"Take one of his balls in your mouth." I told her.

Britney did as I said, taking one of Sam's balls fully into her mouth. She was sucking him lightly and I could tell Sam was enjoying it as he was moaning loudly. Without any instruction Britney ran her tongue back up Sam's cock and started to lick the tip once more. The sight of it was making me really wet and I couldn't help slipping one hand down to my pussy and rubbing my clit.

"Take the tip of head of his cock in your mouth Britney and suck on it." I told her.

Britney swallowed the head of Sam's cock into her mouth. She started to suck him lightly and lick the underside of his helmet with her tongue. I let Britney continue doing this for several minutes, as I know Sam loves it when I do that. I continued to rub myself, pushing a finger into my pussy and rubbing my inner walls. As I was doing so Britney took more of Sam's cock into her mouth and was starting to suck it harder.

At that moment I heard the door open behind me. I turned to see what was happening and saw my sister stood in the doorway. Rather than looking shocked at such a scene like Britney had, her eyes were filled with lust. I could also see a little damp patch at the front of Danni's thong. I wasn't sure if she'd been playing with herself or just had got wet due to what she was seeing.

"You dirty slut." Danni taunted.

Britney let Sam's cock slip from her mouth. "I'm having fun. His cock tastes so good." She replied.

"Well I can't let you three have all the fun. I want some too." She replied.

12