Sister's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she finished talking Danni moved her hands down to the bottom of her t-shirt and quickly pulled it over her head. I moved so Danni could get closer to Sam and Britney. Britney took Sam's cock back into her mouth and resumed her sucking. She was sucking it hard and Sam was really enjoying it. Danni started to lick the rest of Sam's shaft, wrapping her tongue around it and licking him hard. Although I knew my sister was a virgin it wasn't too much of a surprise that she had at least some sexual experience, as she clearly knew how to give a blow job.

I moved round behind Britney and started to pull down her shorts. I stripped her naked and got a good look at her virginal pussy. She had a little bit of pubic hair just above her pussy and her lips were puffy and wet. I stuck my tongue out and quickly licked her pussy lips, savouring the wonderful taste. This took Britney by surprise and Sam's cock slipped from her mouth. Danni took Sam's cock into her mouth. She took him deep into her mouth, and I could tell she had managed to get about 8" into her mouth. I heard her gag slightly and then she started to suck him hard, licking the underside of his cock with her tongue.

I started to suck on Britney's pussy lips and she cried out in pleasure. Britney started to lick Sam's balls again. Taking one into her mouth and sucking it hard and then switching to the other. Danni had started to drag her lips up and down Sam's cock, licking him hard with her tongue as she did so. Britney was licking the base of Sam's cock hard. Sam was moaning constantly enjoying the attentions of two virgins on his cock. I moved my tongue down onto Britney's clit and started to lick it hard. I gently pushed a finger into her pussy, and her pussy felt really tight around my finger. Britney was moaning really loudly, which only made me lick her clit hard. I could tell she was about to have an orgasm. It made me quite proud to be the first person to make this girl cum.

Danni released Sam's cock and licked down his length. Britney took his cock back into her mouth and swallowed as much of it as she could. Sam let out a very loud moan and I suspected he was near to cumming. I carried on licking Britney's clitoris harder. Her pussy started to quiver on my finger and she let Sam's cock slip from her mouth and let out a loud ecstatic cry as I made her cum. Her pussy started to contract around my finger, and she started dripping orgasmic juices, which I greedily licked up. Sam let out another loud moan and I could tell he was about to cum.

"Cum in her mouth." Danni told Sam.

Sam started to cum in Britney's mouth, she did her best to swallow as much of it as she could. A few drops escaped her mouth and she dribbled it down her lips and onto her chin. Britney let Sam's cock slip from her mouth and I saw him shoot the last of his load onto her left cheek. Danni then grabbed his cock and started to jerk it in her hand, milking the last few drops of cum from it before licking them up. After she had done that Danni licked the remainder of Sam's cum from Britney's face and then the two of them shared a kiss. Sharing the last of the cum between them. I moved round and kissed Britney, the taste of cum strong on her lips.

"Are you ready to have him inside you, Britney?" I asked her.

"Yes, I really want to be fucked." She replied.

"Lay down on the bed next to Sam." I told her.

Britney did as I suggested. She lay next to Sam, spreading her legs. Her pussy was incredibly wet. I couldn't help myself so I leant in and licked it again. Sam got up and got in front of Britney positioning his cock so it was pressed against her pussy lips. He started to rub the head of his cock against her clit and pussy lips, making her moan softly.

"Are you ready to take his cock inside you? I asked her.

Britney nodded. Sam pressed his cock into her entrance. At first she was a little too tight to let him inside. Britney took a deep breath in attempt to relax and Sam pressed into again. This time her pussy gave in and Sam managed to get the head of his cock into her tight hole. As he did so Britney let out a little cry of pain and bit into her bottom lip. I wondered if Sam was a little too big for her and that he might hurt her too much.

"Do you want him to stop?" I asked her.

Britney shook her head, she was obviously desperate to be fucked. Sam pushed into her further and Britney cried out again as he broke her hymen. Not relenting Sam pushed into her further. It took Britney a moment to get used to having him inside her but eventually she let out a moan indicating she was starting to enjoy being fucked. Sam stopped for a moment so she could get used to the sensation of his cock stretching her. Watching this I had started to finger myself and rub my nipples, I noticed that my sister was also playing with herself. Sam worked more of his cock into Britney, until he was about halfway inside her. She was now deeply enjoying it as she had started to moan loudly.

Sam continued to inch his cock into her until he was fully inside her. Britney had started to squeeze her own breasts roughly as Sam fucked her. Once he was fully inside her Sam stopped again letting Britney get used to it again. After a minute or so Sam started to pull out of her. He fully pulled out of her and then slowly pushed his cock back into her. As he did so Britney let out a low moan, as her body was being overtaken by pleasure. I was fingering myself hard with two fingers and saw that my sister had taken off her thong and was rubbing her clit softly. Sam built up a slow rhythm pulling out and pushing back into Britney slowly, she was moaning constantly as he did so. The sight of it was making me so horny and I wanted to come so bad.

Without saying anything I went over to Britney and positioned my pussy above her face. Britney looked up at me knowing what I wanted. I lowered myself so she could eat me out. Britney snaked her tongue upwards and started to lick my pussy lips. I threw my head back and let out a very loud moan. Sam was starting to fuck Britney harder and she had started to thrust her hips in time with him. This also made Britney move underneath me. She continued to lick at me pussy lips, running her tongue up and down them and licking me hard. For such an inexperienced girl she was very good.

I heard my sister cry out beside me and could tell that she had made herself cum. I looked over to her and saw she had one finger buried in her pussy and her other hand working her clit furiously. Her body was quaking as her orgasm hit and her eyes had glazed over. Britney stuck her tongue into me and I couldn't help but cry out loudly, as she started to lick inside my pussy. It felt fantastic and I knew it wouldn't take much more to make me cum. I started to rub my breasts, tweaking my nipples as Britney continued to lick me.

Sam was now fucking Britney quite hard, she was moaning whenever Sam penetrated her and I could tell he was driving his cock deep into her pussy. I could tell from the look in Britney's eyes that Sam was making her cum. I moaned out loud again and felt my pussy starting to contract around Britney's tongue. As I was coming Britney cried out as Sam made her come. The two of us came in unison, me riding Britney's face while Sam continued to pound her hard.

Britney drank my orgasmic juices as her own pussy flooded with cum. She continued licking me hard and my pussy kept on contracting as my orgasm continued. My orgasm subsiding I collapsed beside Britney feeling a little tired. I kept on watching Sam fuck Britney. He continued fucking her for another five minutes, bringing Britney to a third orgasm. He let out a loud groan and I could tell he was going to cum.

"Don't cum in me." Britney told him.

Sam continued to fuck her for a little longer. He groaned again and then pulled out of her. He moved up a little and held his cock so he could cum over Britney's breasts. He shot quite a large load, covering her breasts in cum. Danni got up from her position and took Sam's cock in her mouth so she could swallow the last of his load. Not wanting to be left out this time, I started to lick up Sam's cum from Britney's breasts. I licked it all up and then kissed Britney sharing Sam's cum between us. Britney looked absolutely ravished after Sam had fucked her. She just lay there on the bed panting her body still not recovered fully from her orgasms.

"Was he good?" Danni asked.

"He was fucking amazing." She replied.

Danni licked her lips at the thought of letting Sam fuck her. I could see Sam's erection was wilting a little after having cum for a second time. Danni reached forward and grabbed Sam's cock, she quickly took it into her mouth and started sucking him back to hardness. I continued kissing Britney as I watched my sister fellating Sam, she was taking in him deep into her mouth and caressing his balls with one hand.

Danni took Sam's cock from her mouth, staring at his hardened cock. She was holding it one hand jerking her hand up and down it slowly. "My turn" she said.

She lay back on the bed next to Britney and me. Britney leant over and started to kiss Danni. Sam spread Danni's legs, giving him access to her pussy which was sopping wet. Her pussy was dripping juice. Britney moved one hand down and stuck a finger into Danni's hole. She removed her finger and licked it clean. Sam got between Danni's legs and started to work his cock into her. When he first entered her Danni grimaced a little but soon moaned in enjoyment.

Sam continued to push into her, eager to take my sister's virginity. As he inched his cock into her Danni was moaning and saying things like how big Sam's cock felt, and how good it felt to have such a big fucking cock inside her. Occasionally she gritted her teeth as despite how much she was enjoying it, the size of Sam's cock was clearly hurting her as her pussy stretched to accommodate him. Sam kept on pushing his big cock into her, with Danni telling him how much she wanted him deep in her as he did so.

As Sam was starting to fuck Danni, Britney traced one hand down to my pussy and started to finger me. I returned the favour, pushing two fingers into her moist pussy. I withdrew my fingers and put them to Britney's lips. She happily licked her juices from them. I returned my fingers to Britney's pussy, whilst watching Sam fuck my sister. He had now gotten all of his cock into her pussy.

"Fuck me hard." Danni shouted.

Sam did as he was told. He pulled out of her down to her pussy lips and slammed back into her. The sensation of this took her breath away, Sam didn't give her time to recover and immediately pulled back out of her and slammed back into her. Britney had now started to finger me really hard, and was quickly fucking me with her fingers. The two of us continued kissing as we played with each other's pussies, moaning softly into each other's mouths. I had two fingers in Britney's pussy, and was rubbing her clit hard my other hand. Britney was squeezing my breasts and pinching my nipples with her other hand.

Sam was now holding Danni by the hips and was very quickly slamming his cock back and forth into my sister. Danni was bucking and writhing underneath him, relishing how hard Sam was fucking her. Her breathing had gotten deeper and was moaning lightly to herself. I was guessing due to her moans Danni wasn't far off an orgasm. Sam clearly loved the tight feeling of her pussy around his cock. He was moaning quite often and wasn't too far off coming again.

Danni suddenly cried out. "Oh fuck, I'm fucking cumming."

Danni's bucking and writhing got even more intense as Sam brought her over the edge of her orgasm. Sam kept on fucking her, still pounding her pussy hard. The contractions of Danni's pussy were too much for him and was clearly about to cum.

"Cum in my mouth." Danni told him.

Danni quickly got up and took Sam's cock into her mouth. She was sucking him hard, drinking down every drop of his cum. A few drops escaped her lips as she was swallowing it. Sam pulled out of her mouth and blew the last of his load over Danni's face, coating it in cum. Danni's pussy was dripping cum and it was running down her legs slightly. Britney got up and got underneath Danni and started licking at her pussy, licking up all of my sister's cum.

My pussy was now aching to be filled with cock after seeing Sam fuck Danni and Britney. I went over to him and started to kiss Sam. Our tongues intertwined and my hand went to his cock. I started to massage it back to hardness, desperate to have him inside me. Despite having cum three times, and having fucked two girls already I knew Sam would be able to fuck me. He has a lot of stamina and can usually keep going for hours.

Britney and Danni had got into a 69 position and were licking and fingering each other's pussies. I continued kissing Sam and playing with his cock until I felt that he was fully hard. I made him sit down on the bed so I could ride him. Cowgirl is another of my favourite positions as I love how deep a guy can go in me. I faced away from him and straddled his cock. I gripped it with one hand and slid down on his cock. I moaned loudly as Sam first entered me, my pussy lips gripping his cock tight. It felt amazing having him inside me again. He pushed up into me forcing his cock deeper into me.

I moaned out loud again as he was fully inside me. Sam's huge cock in my pussy felt so good as my pussy was really tight around him. I started to move myself up and down on his cock, and Sam thrusted upwards whenever I came back down. We quickly built up a steady rhythm with Sam beginning to pound my pussy. Sam licked one finger and started to rub it against my asshole. The feeling of him playing with my anus only helped to heighten my ecstasy, as I rode his cock. Sam circled his finger around my rosebud, making me moan in pleasure. Eventually he pushed his finger into my ass, which made me cry out sharply.

As me and Sam continued to fuck I watched the girls playing with each other. Britney had her tongue buried in Danni's pussy and was squeezing her breasts roughly. Danni was fingering Britney hard with three fingers whilst sucking on her clit. The girls were moaning into each other's pussies. Sam picked up the pace and started to fuck her hard, he was ploughing his cock deep into me making me thrust downwards ever more forcefully. Sam was also fingering my ass quick and hard with one finger. Sam's had me up the ass several times so he knows how much I can take in there, eventually he slipped another finger into me.

This felt even better as I love the feeling of my ass being stretched by someone's fingers or a big fat cock. He kept up his fingering of my ass, working them in and out of me quickly. The feeling of Sam deep in my pussy and his fingers in my asshole was making me cum. I cried out in passion, telling Sam to fuck me harder as I came. My pussy contracted wildly around his cock and the feeling of him penetrating both my holes made me cum really hard. My contractions brought Sam over the edge as well and he started to cum inside me.

I continued to ride his cock hard as he made me cum. Slamming my ass down hard on his hips and Sam continued to fuck me hard, his cock spurting cum deep in my pussy. We continued to fuck for several minutes as our orgasms subsided. I rolled over and lay next to Sam, he got cuddled up to me and started to rub my breasts and pussy. We watched Danni and Britney fucking each other. The two girls were both on the verge of an orgasm.

Danni was sucking Britney's clit hard and was fingering her quickly with her other hand. Britney was sucking Danni's clit hard and licking it roughly, while playing with my sisters' breasts. She was rubbing them with both hands, and pinching her nipples roughly. Danni let out a girlish squeal as she started to cum, she was dripping cum onto Britney's face. Britney continued to eat my sister out, lapping up Danni's cum. After awhile Britney let out a deep groan as she had another orgasm.

The two girls kept on licking each other's pussies as their orgasms waned. After a little while the girls collapsed onto the bed beside Sam and me. After such a frantic sex session the four of us were rather tired. We all ended up drifting off to sleep. Sam was actually meant to be working later that night but ended up ringing in sick, the lure of three girls wanting to have sex with him was far too enticing. Sam managed to service all three of us again. Danni decided she wanted to try being fucked from behind, whilst Britney rode his cock cowgirl. Sam ended up staying the night but by that point Danni and Britney were too tired to fuck anymore, so I had him all to myself. In the morning Sam had to go to work. Leaving me Britney and Danni all alone. The girls were leaving late afternoon but before they went the three of us had a girly chat about sex. After losing their virginities both Danni and Britney had gotten a lust for sex. Despite exploring each other's bodies my sister didn't further experiment with girl, Britney however was a self-confirmed bi-girl. However both of them to my knowledge have tasted each other again.

Well that's it for this story. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did remembering it all. I'd love to hear what people think about it, and I've got plenty more stories to tell.

12