Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane was panting as though she just finished a record-setting sprint. "God ... where'd you ... learn ... to fuck ... like that? You're ... sensational."

I said, "A while back I took a Tantric sex class."

"You're not married are you?"

"No, I just have some serious girlfriends."

"More than one? They must love you."

"They do!"

After a silence, Jane said, "There's more to that story, isn't there, something about there being multiple girlfriends?"

"It's a little bit personal."

"Spill it."

"We live together."

"So what, lots of people do that today."

"I live with my three girlfriends."

"Three!" Jane gasped. "Now I realize what I was sensing. Wow!" She paused and asked, "Do you have an ... how can I say this, 'an open agreement'?"

"Sort of. I called them on the way here. I didn't want to violate any trust between us. I hope you understand. This was all on me and how I was feeling about ..."

Jane interrupted, "You are a gem." She kissed me. "We are going to have a lot of fun together, and someday I hope to meet your partners."

I added in an undertone, "They're sisters."

"Sisters!" Jane exclaimed in awe. "What'd you do to create that arrangement?"

I explained about independently dating Fran and Sheila, the shock at a dinner one day, and then our moving past that and getting together until Ally, the youngest sister, decided she wanted to be part of our relationship.

Jane laughed at the points in my story I'd now made humorous. She asked, "Are they ... bisexual ... or you know, do they play together?"

"Sometimes, we're very open and very sexual with each other. We're still in the honeymoon phase based on what we were talking about at dinner. I imagine some of that will wear off after a while, maybe because I'm going to be on the road so much."

Jane chortled, "Maybe you should get your brother involved ... or another guy to keep them satisfied while you travel."

Gong! I thought, what a great idea, and I knew exactly who to call the next day.

* * * * *

"Hello Aidan, this is Steve." Little did he know the direction the call would take? After some opening pleasantries, I sprung the main reason for my call on him.

"Aidan, I have a favor to ask. I'm working in New Jersey the rest of the week, and I'll be traveling down here and other places from now on due to a new job assignment. I don't know how to say this, but ... well, the girls might get lonely and I was hoping that you could swing by now and then and be sure they're happy and satisfied with life. You mentioned awhile back that you have rendered this service for the Reddicks and Dunns."

The silence on the other end of the line told the story. I could imagine Aidan breaking into a smile a mile wide. He slowly asked, "Let me get this straight, you want me to go to your apartment - my condo - and without you being there, see whether your girls are OK?"

"Exactly."

"What if one of them, errr ummm, wants to play around or get romantic a bit?"

"That's why I called you. We all trust you and know you. You'd know exactly how to scratch any itch they had."

"Geeze, Steve. Let me be blunt, you're OK with us having sex? I'll want to, and, well knowing the girls, I'm betting they'll want to too."

"I'm sort of counting on it."

"Won't you feel ... jealous or strange, knowing I'm planking one of them while you're alone in some hotel room down south."

I chuckled, "And what makes you think I'll be alone?"

"Holy shit. You've got something going on already. I promise I won't say anything."

"The girls know."

"What? They know? How?"

"I made sure that they were cool that I might hook-up with some women during my travel. To my surprise, the opportunity came up my first night away. Based on what was said last night, I'll probably have a warm bed every night I'm in Jersey."

"You devil." Aidan paused and added, "I'll text the girls that I want to take them to dinner tonight. I know you were doing date nights with them, so at least they'll get out albeit all together. I may not get there every night you're away, but I'll try."

"Aidan, stay overnight if that's more convenient."

"I'll see what they're comfortable with."

"And, I'd like a full report when I get back ... or text me or email. Photos and video are good too. I'm a details kind of guy, plus I know I'll find it arousing to hear about what you did with my girlfriends. I'm also looking forward to getting together with Reddicks and Dunns and you this weekend too."

Aidan said, "Bring your friend from New Jersey."

"Now, that's an interesting idea."

We ended our call shortly after that. I sent a text to each of the girls telling them that I was thinking of them, loved them, and missed them. I took a selfie of me holding my hand on my heart and looking sad; it looked sort of silly but might bring a smile to their faces.

The rest of Wednesday made me feel like I'd stepped into a blender by mistake. We reviewed two of the larger projects FDC had with TCI, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. I met about twenty new people, plus involved some of the local project personnel in the reviews. By the end of the day I had about twenty pages of notes and ideas for improving what we were doing, and I write small.

Jane sat in on part of the morning and afternoon meetings. I went out of my way to be sure our interactions looked like nothing more than a purely professional interaction. I found it hard to maintain that façade, especially during one break when Jane came around the table to draw a chart for me about some of the reporting structures in the TCI matrix. She leaned over me in a way that pushed her breasts into my shoulder and gave us some other significant body contact. No one seemed to notice, however, I continued to go out of my way to be sure everything looked platonic and businesslike. Jane also asked me to stop by her office at the end of the day as she left for another meeting.

Just after six o'clock I entered Jane's large office complex. She was on the phone but waved me in and to a comfortable leather chair in front of her desk. No one was in her outer office. She finished the call and took a large breath of air and threw her arms out almost in a gesture of glee.

Jane said, "This job is exhilarating. I love it, and I'm doing it well, but come this time of day, I am so glad I get most evenings to myself to relax."

I nodded my understanding. I volunteered, "You want any more business, for instance, what some of my thoughts are about our performance on your projects and how we'll be doing a better job from hereon?"

Jane chuckled, "No, actually. The workday is over. I know you'll be around tomorrow so why don't you plan on a three o'clock with me for half an hour to give me an idea of what you've learned. You may learn a few things earlier in the day too."

"Done." I tilted my head sideway. "Miss Ellis, if you are free for dinner, I would be honored to escort you to whatever venue your heart desires."

Jane grinned. "Miss Ellis would like Italian and she knows a good place too. She also has some other desires that can only be addressed one-on-one a little later in the evening. In anticipation, she's a little better prepared today than yesterday."

"Huh?"

"Well, as you may have noticed last night, if you were an observant male, I didn't have a change of clothes or cosmetics. That's why I had to bug out of the hotel at six in the morning to get home, change, do makeup, and all that before going to work. Tongues would have wagged if I shown up wearing the same clothes I had on yesterday. Today, I brought a suitcase in my car."

"A little presumptuous?"

"Do you care?" She laughed.

"Yes. I care that you think ahead to not embarrass yourself or me. I care that you like me enough to want to spend intimate time together. I care enough to want to spend special time with you because you are a strong, competent, assertive woman who knows how to make things happen at work and in her life."

"Wow. You lay it on kind of thick."

"I mean it though. Watch the kind of people that I resonate with. You're one of them."

Jane got kind of mellow suddenly, she leaned forward and put her hand over mine, "And just so you know, I care too - I care about you." She looked at me and paused, "God, I can't believe how much you've gotten inside my defenses in two days. How'd you do that? Is it intentional?"

I shook my head. That moment let me know that something special had started to develop between us other than a couple of one-night stands. I wouldn't push the issue, but Jane appealed to me on many levels. I felt the mind-body-spirit connections with her that I'd been told in the Tantric sex class to watch for because it carried a relationship to new levels and made loving extra special.

Jane started to pack her briefcase, and then paused. She looked at me, "Why am I doing this? I have no intention of reading any of this crap tonight. I'm going to be totally consumed by you and you are the only thing I want to pay any attention to tonight." With that, she dropped the briefcase back in her chair, picked up her purse, and indicated that we were on our way out.

As we walked into the parking area, I said, "Two cars or one?"

She paused. "Leave yours here. No one will know whom it belongs to except it's an airport rental. Tomorrow morning we'll have to get in here a little on the early side so we don't start a scandal for either of us ... or else you hide under a blanket in the back until the coast is clear." On that note, she burst out laughing at the ridiculousness of starting a work-based relationship. She got me chuckling too.

Dinner was superb. We savored the food and each other's company. Unlike the prior night, our conversation was exclusively exploring each other's background, interests, hobbies, and past. Jane bore in on my relationship with the three girls, and somehow something I must have said led her to think there were 'others' that we also had a relationship with. I politely took the Fifth Amendment until we knew each other better, and Jane took that as a positive affirmation that there was yet another side of my life that I hadn't shared with her - yet. I could see her analytical mind chewing on that supposition and trying to deduce what that part of me might be.

After dinner we went back to the Hilton where I had a room. From the night before, she knew my room was right beside the pool and Jacuzzi. Jane had brought a bikini that barely contained her feminine assets, but she got me in my exercise shorts, and the two of us went in the pool and then sat in the dimly lit Jacuzzi for half an hour and talked some more. Jane wore sunglasses despite the nighttime hour, and had put her hair up under a baseball hat, both as a bit of a disguise.

When we were feeling really romantic and mellow, we went back into my room. I removed her bikini, she removed my shorts, and we made love for a long time. I could feel something really special developing about our relationship together. I tried to evaluate what I felt on the basis of casual friendship (with benefits), close friends, and something more, and we'd obviously moved into the 'something more' category. Later, I reflected back and realized that we were falling in love.

I didn't try to overpower her with my Tantric sex expertise that night. We both just did what felt natural and erotic. The result was a two-hour lovemaking session during which I brought Jane to a state of mind where she was slightly more cogent than a bowl of Jello due to the number and intensity of her orgasms, and I more than satisfied my oversexed desires.

We fell asleep kissing one another, connected by our genitals, and our hearts beating in sync. It felt beautiful together.

We were almost the first people at work the next morning. No one of import saw us arrive or take separate stairways up to the office areas from the garage parking.

Shortly after arrival, I checked my cellphone. Aidan had sent me several pictures taken the evening before. One showed Fran, Sheila, and Ally sitting naked on the big bed, and looking eager for an evening of sexual activity. The next I figured was mid-session, because I could see cum leaking from Sheila's pussy as she lay back in Fran's arms. The third photo showed all three girls lying close together apparently exhausted from whatever they had been doing. Aidan had been a busy man.

Jane came and peeked over my shoulder. I moved the phone slightly so she could see the three pictures as I scanned back and forth past them. She said, "Wow. Who sent you those?"

"Oh, shit. You weren't supposed to see those," I exclaimed in mock horror, when in fact I wanted her to see them.

"Well, I want closer look."

I flipped through the three photos again. "From left to right, these are my partners: Fran, Sheila, and Ally."

"Sheila just had sex," she pointed at the middle photo where the semen was obvious as it seeped from her pussy.

"Apparently." I almost burst out laughing at Jane's curiosity and intense interest.

Jane said, "And in the third picture, they've all been 'done.' Who else is involved?"

I answered, "A nice guy I trust named Aidan."

Jane asked, "So, he's a partner too?"

"He'd like to be, and I did ask him to stay with the girls while I'm away. They'd already had sex in other settings so it wasn't any big deal on any of our parts."

"Like he was an old boyfriend?"

"No. He came along after we were all together."

Jane pushed, "And he met one of the girls and they clicked."

"Actually, he met all three of them at once and 'they' clicked."

Jane was silent for a long time, but she studied me. I remained focused on her awaiting her next question or supposition.

Jane surprised me with an unexpected question, "Steve, you're flying to Pittsburgh at the end of today right? What flight are you on to Pittsburgh?"

I checked and responded, "US Air 1377 at six p.m. I plan on leaving here at four. I'll be back here on Monday morning for sure though."

Jane announced, "I'm going with you. I want to be with you tonight ... and officially I want to attend the project reviews tomorrow. I assume you're on the Friday evening nonstop to Boston?"

"Correct."

"Good, we'll get to spend another night together. I assume you have a hotel so I'm not planning on making that arrangement. Officially, I'm staying with a relative."

"Do you have relatives in Pittsburgh?"

"Probably, but none that I know about." She laughed at her ploy.

I expressed my appreciation for another night with her.

We reviewed two more projects that Thursday, raced to airport, caught the flight to Pittsburgh, checked into a Hyatt, and then ordered room service. By the time our dinners arrived, Jane was only wearing a half-slip pulled up over her boobs that at that altitude barely covered her pussy. I rather appreciated her willingness to display her body to the bellhop as much as he did.

Again, we made gorgeous sweet love to each other for a couple of hours. In our afterglows we were laying together with Jane cradled in my arms. We had an FM station on the radio with some mellow music, but we weren't talking much, only enjoying the cooling down from some fantastic sex.

Jane said, "I think I understand more about you. I've been thinking - really connecting the dots with what you've said and what I know."

"And what about me do you now understand?"

"I think you are a swinger of some kind. I think that you and your three partners Fran, Sheila, and Ally, share yourselves with other people, and Aidan is only one of them. Am I right? How close am I?"

"I don't want you to think less of me or any of us, but in a way yes. The relationships we have include more than just the four of us, and they are based on love and good friendship."

Jane quickly said, "I don't think any less of you, quite the opposite in fact. You have dared to break all sorts of memes about relationships, and I applaud that. You're not locked into having to be a 'couple,' you don't seem to get jealous about Aidan being with your partners, and, if I read you correctly, you share yourselves physically and emotionally with others in a broader circle."

"That's a good summary."

"There's more isn't there?"

"Yes, but we'll save that for another visit." I actually laughed at her tenacious nature, trying to ferret out every last detail out of me." Fortunately, Jane seemed willing to accept that for now.

Jane said softly but in a mocking tone, "You're presuming that I'll want to be with you next week when you're back in New Jersey."

"Yes. I'd certainly like to be with you." I leaned my head down and kissed the top of her head where it rested against my bare chest.

"Good. That's a good presumption. I'll count the minutes until you're back."

I thought about the possible implication of her remarks. "Should I be worried about what's happening between us, or, well not worried, but taking things more seriously in some way than I might be?"

"Good question, and the answer is 'No.' Steve, I really like you, and I'm glad we're heading in different directions this weekend because I need to get my head screwed on straight about you. I really like you - a lot, but there are complicating factors in both our lives plus the fact that our homes are several hundred miles apart."

"Tell me more."

Jane said in a matter of fact tone, "We haven't talked about my relationship history. Well, look at me. I'm forty-four, never been engaged or married, although I've turned down three proposals of marriage. I've had six serious boyfriends since college, the longest lasting six years, but I've never lived with anyone. My focus has been on my work, and that's been a relationship killer. After the last one ended about two years ago, I decided I wasn't worthy of a long-term relationship with anyone."

I said softly, "Until I walked into your life."

"Kinda. Exactly. Yeah."

"Come here." I pulled Jane back into my arms, kissed her temple, and snuggled her into my body without saying anything else. A minute or so later, I felt a tear from her run down my chest. I hugged her closer.

Later, we made very sweet and very tender love with one another. I was especially solicitous of her mood and the need for overt displays of affection and words of caring and compassion.

When we went to sleep I cradled this high-powered business executive to my chest, entwined my legs with hers, and we went to sleep in the most intimate way I knew how.

Friday, we were all business from the moment our eyes opened when the alarm clock went off. Jane drove us to the TCI offices in the city, we reviewed two projects, and then drove to the airport, kissed goodbye, and went in different directions to head home.

*****

To be continued

My thanks to Germandragon for his superior editing skills. The errors that remain are solely mine.

Also, this story is fictionalized reality, and it has been posted on a website that specializes in various brands of erotica. There are NO underage characters in this story. If you don't like the sex, you've come to the wrong website.

Finally, to those sticking with the story, I am trying to post a chapter every other day. Please, your votes and comments are invited. Namasté

12