Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our threesome thrived, as we loved each other. I brought my best skills forward to please Sheila and Ally, and I know their moans and sounds drifted into the living room. We'd left the door open so we could hear Fran and Jane, and that meant they could hear us.

Jane must have loved her initial sapphic experience because I kept hearing her moan, and then an occasional word or announcement of an impending peak experience on Fran's tongue or fingers. As the three of us lay together enjoying our afterglows, I heard Fran start to moan and instruct. Apparently, Jane had decided to take the initiative and try the other side of the equation. I even heard Fran mutter a few expletives as she was prone to do when she started to orgasm.

I got up, made a bathroom stop, and then went and peeked into the living room. I wanted the two of them to come to our bedroom so we could be together in one room.

Fran squinted at me as Jane thrust her tongue into her vagina like a small cock. Jane used her thumb on Fran's clit to amplify the action and suction. From what I could see, she was doing pretty well with a member of the same sex.

I knelt behind Jane's naked body and enfolded her in my arms. I felt her reluctance to break away from eating Fran's pussy. "Both of you come into the bedroom. Use the other bed if you wish, although I'd like to make love to Fran, and I know Ally and Sheila want to be with Jane."

The two stood, came together in a full frontal kiss as their naked bodies pressed against one another, and then holding hands, Fran led Jane into our bedroom. Following them and watching their sexy nude bodies strolling through our apartment gave me another hard-on because I thought it was so sexy.

Sheila held her arms out to Jane from the big bed. Jane looked back at me; I wasn't sure if it was for acceptance or for permission. I knew Jane had become somewhat dependent on me in her rapidly escalating sexuality. I didn't want to push her, but I knew she wanted to stretch her horizons rapidly, so I'd been leading her in those directions.

I gestured for her to go to Fran's sister, and Jane moved into the position I'd been in next to Sheila. Ally returned from the bathroom, and I gave a nod for her to join Jane and Sheila. Ally seemed pleased with the idea based on her smile, and her enthusiastic move to join the pair who had already started kissing.

Jane initially acted surprised at having two nude women suddenly with her. She alternately kissed each of them as their hands roamed wildly across available skin – breasts and pussy being the most sought after erogenous zones.

Fran came into my arms and we kissed, running our tongues together in the space between us as we pushed together. I led her to the queen bed, and without much foreplay we joined. When I questioned her, she told me that Jane had her revved up so high she thought she'd burst if I didn't get my cock inside her right away. She whispered to me, "I really like Jane. She's so nice ... can we keep her?"

Fran wanted an energetic fuck from me, something she occasionally requested even though I'd made her sore a few times. This kind of lovemaking took some effort on both our parts, but particularly on mine since I had to take command of her, push her around somewhat roughly, and thrust harder into her body than I normally did. Soon, I had Fran letting out a little shriek on each of my hard thrusts into her body as I knelt behind her in the doggie position and hammered into her. Fran also liked me to slap her pussy or ass or breasts as we did this sort of rough stuff. This wasn't my mode as I never hit a woman, but to honor her wishes I gently swatted at her body parts. Each time I did, Fran seemed to have a small climax.

When I tired of our straight fuck, even able to watch the three women together, I tossed Fran onto her back after swatting her rear end, and then lightly boxed her pussy and breasts before jabbing my shaft back into her love box. Fran shrieked with joy, and rose to meet my every thrust. We were calling each other crude names and talking dirty to each other.

On the other bed, Sheila, Ally, and Jane had formed a small daisy chain. Each woman ate out the next in their circle with fingers and tongues moving rapidly to pleasure each other. I watched them change direction once. Sheila and Ally were expert at pleasuring a woman, so Jane became the target for their sharing, exploding into one orgasm after another as either Ally or Sheila worked her pussy area over.

After a few more orgasms spread around the five of us, I went and lay beside Jane. "Hi Babe. Everything all right?"

"Oh, much better than that," Jane muttered with her eyes closed, still enjoying the overall glow of sexual satisfaction from the past couple of hours. "I never knew being with another woman ... or women ... could be so gratifying. I had a huge misconception about what sapphic sex was like, how I'd feel, and now you have a new convert."

"Have you gone totally off men?" I put a worried tone in my voice.

Jane snickered, "No, but I now have a broader base by which to compare performance than the heterogeneous sample I had up until tonight. You'd better be on your toes. Your partners really understand how to make this woman's body sing."

I chortled, "Where do you think I learned some of my techniques?"

The way Fran was sitting, my cum started to seep from her pussy. Ally noticed and immediately went down on her sister's cunt with her tongue wagging wildly as she lapped at the sexual juices from the two of us.

Jane watched Abby and Fran with abject fascination. Finally, she said, "May I try?"

Abby moved aside, and Jane's head went between Fran's legs. She tentatively licked Fran's pussy and the last of the white goo oozing from within. After her initial sample, Jane really got into another new dimension of sex she'd just found. She lapped and sucked on Fran's pussy with audible sounds filling the room and turning the rest of us on again.

Finally, Jane stopped right after Fran had a small climax. She turned to me, "I've had you cum in my mouth, and I'd eaten Fran a few minutes ago, but the combination of the two of you is ... well, outstanding. I want to do that again ... maybe with others too."

We all lay back and rested. Sheila was nearby and leaned across my body so Jane could hear her; "Did Steve tell you about the Tantric Sex retreat we took about a year ago?"

Jane's eyes opened and she looked obliquely at me; "He mentioned it, but didn't make a big deal of it. I've never known another male to be as proficient at making love as he is."

Sheila continued, "He got an A+ in the class. We know one of the other couples that were in the class, and he's still struggling with some of the practices. You'll meet him tomorrow – Lyle. He's a really nice guy, a good lover, but compared to Steve, he maybe got a 'B' in the class."

I moved to defend Lyle, "Hey, no bad mouthing our friends. Lyle gets better and better every time we get together with them, or so you guys tell me. He's trying hard, and you have to give him something for that. I know he's reading up about the various techniques."

Sheila said, "Fair enough, and you're right. But you are still the best lover I've ever had."

Jane said, "And how many is that?"

Sheila paused and frowned. "I forget, but because of some of our swing parties I went from six before I met Steve to ... uhmmm, maybe about twenty five."

Ally poked her sister in the ribs and said, "Slut."

Sheila turned and in a humorous tone said, "It's Miss Slut to you, Sis. And, I watched you setting a few records at these events too. What do you add up to?"

Ally puffed out her tits and proudly said, "Twenty nine. I hope to break thirty tomorrow night, if someone new is at the party. There's a good likelihood of that since some people we haven't met yet are coming according to Mom."

We laughed and Sheila added, "Now, who's the bigger slut."

Fran and Ally took the queen bed, and Jane, Sheila, and I slept in the king bed. Jane woke me a couple of hours after we went to sleep. She whispered to me, "Can we go and talk in the living room so we don't disturb the others?" We both slipped out of bed, and went into the other room, carefully closing the door behind us.

"What's up? You all right?" I wondered if Jane was having second thoughts about the open sex we'd engaged in a few hours earlier, as well as the planned sex party that would start at the Reddick's home at six o'clock Saturday evening.

"No. No. I'm fine," Jane said reassuringly after we shut the bedroom door so we wouldn't disturb the others when we talked. "I am just wound up so tight, I'm so happy, and I'm feeling so loved I can't stand it. I'm loaded with sexual energy, and you did tell me not too long ago to wake you if I felt this way. I just had to make love one more time before I tried to sleep, this time with you, please."

I pulled Jane to me, and we kissed and then started our foreplay that led to our middle of the night sexual interlude. I didn't try to extend things, and instead focused on giving Jane a top-notch experience to cap off her night. Twenty minutes later, I carried Jane back to the master bedroom. She was dripping my cum and had been the recipient of six major orgasms in that short time period, this from a woman who six weeks before wasn't sure she could even have an orgasm except with her vibrator. I cradled Jane in my arms as a sleeping Sheila unconsciously snuggled in behind me for my warmth.

* * * * *

I was the last one out of bed in the morning. I found four naked nymphs engaged in making breakfast when I went into the main part of the apartment. Each of them came and gave me a knock my socks off kiss and hug, except I was only wearing my briefs.

While we were eating, Ally got a text from Aidan asking if he could come by. She responded,'Yes, and we have a guest you'll want to meet and make love to.' Aidan already knew that Jane was going to be a guest this weekend.

Jane blushed when she read what Ally had sent. Aidan responded,'I can hardly wait. See you in an hour. Love you all.'

The talented and handsome Aidan came into the apartment with his own key about sixty minutes later. He was dressed in jogging clothes, and I guessed that he'd been running along the Charles River when he texted us.

Aidan said, "May I take a shower and change? I won't be long." We nodded approval and as an after-thought he said, "Anyone want to join me?"

Before anyone could say anything, Jane spoke up, "I might like to do that. We need to get to know each other a little better anyway."

Her answer surprised me, particularly given my perception of her reluctance to get totally involved with us.

Jane went up to Aidan and pushed her naked body against his as they started to kiss and make out. Jane was in the spirit of the day. They soon left us and headed off to the large master bedroom shower.

About ten minutes later, I heard Jane's loud voice coming from the master bath urging Aidan to action: "Fuck me; fuck me hard. Oh, fuck, you're making me cum ... I'm cummmmmmmming!" Coincident with her orgasm, I heard loud grunts and groans as Aidan also completed a climax and announced the fact to Jane. Things went amazingly quiet after that. I couldn't stand it, so I went and peaked into the bedroom. Jane and Aidan were locked in an embrace on the queen bed, and quietly kissing one another in the obvious pleasures of their afterglows. I gathered from the towels on the floor that they'd finished their showers.

I remember having several other thoughts simultaneously as I viewed the couple. I felt a twinge of jealousy or perhaps it was bruised ego, knowing that Jane had found sexual satisfaction with Aidan. Countering that malicious emotion was a feeling of warmth and inner tenderness that two people I knew, and in Jane's case loved, had a blissful experience and were extending the feeling by cuddling and cooing together. I allowed the second and more positive feelings to sweep over the others, to my benefit.

Ally came up behind me just as I was preparing to return to the kitchen. She put her arms around me, and I could feel the nipples of her excited breasts stroke across the middle of my back. She whispered to me, "Care to make love to me? I'd love it if you did."

I led Ally into the bedroom to the large bed, and soon had my head buried in her snatch as my fingers and tongue touched and licked one of the best areas of female real estate on the planet. Ally was particularly responsive that morning, grinding her pussy into my moves of love on her body. After a few minutes, she returned the favor for a few minutes until I was ready for action, and then she mounted me. Ally preferred the woman-on-top position because she liked me to suck and play with her breasts, sometimes even pinching or slapping with just the right touch to excite her. With increasing frequency, Ally had taught herself to cum with just breast play and my cock buried deep in her cunt. I wasn't at all surprised when only a minute into our lovemaking, Ally had the first of many orgasms over the next twenty minutes before I joined her in supreme pleasure and bliss.

Aidan and Jane watched us from the other bed for our entire 'performance.' They'd make out for a bit, watch us, and then go back to toying with each other.

When we finished, Ally and I were the ones cuddling and cooing on the bed, and forming a loving tableau. I wanted some pictures sometime of me in this position with each of the women I loved.

I glanced across at the other bed for the first time in a few minutes. Jane was sprawled out on her side with her upper leg held in the air. Aidan had spooned in behind her and was slowly pumping his cock into her obviously wet pussy; he reached around her and fondled one of her breasts. The pair was watching the two of us with looks of lust in their eyes. Jane smiled at me.

Aidan made the bold statement, "Want to switch?"

I nodded. Aidan and I extracted from our lovers, and passed each other as we went from bed to bed. I placed my rock hard dick in Jane's dripping core. On the other bed, I watched as Ally lay back and Aidan moved in front of her and slipped his shaft, wet with Jane's juices, into her quim. We were both getting sloppy seconds, and I loved the lewd concept. The two of us started to move in sync with each other, pumping our stimulating cocks into the pussies of people we loved. In less than a minute, we were energetically engaged in delivering orgasms to our partners and finding our own bliss.

To be continued

My thanks to Germandragon for his editing. The remaining errors are mine.

12