Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother had started to blush, but I continued. "I know that might not appeal to you and Dad, so we found another place we thought you might prefer, but you'll have to let us know. I hope this won't upset you too much, but the place is consistent with the lifestyle we lead."

"Lifestyle?"

My parents had no idea about my lifestyle until that afternoon. "Mom, I live with five women -- intimately live with them. There are some others in my life who are also dear and loving to me and the girls, and I love them. As part of the wedding, I will likely do some kind of pledge of love with each of them."

My mother muttered, "At least you're not gay."

I almost burst out laughing, but I contained myself. "Fran will likely say some commitment words to some of the men she loves as well."

Mom cocked her head to one side and asked, "If you're still sleeping with other women and it sounds like she still is with other men, then why are you getting married?"

"Because we love each other and want a family and things like that. The wedding is our commitment to each other."

"Will you stop seeing these other women soon or when you get married?"

"No."

"Oh."

"This is what I mean about our lifestyle. In a way my engagement to Fran is an engagement to her two sisters, and now several others who have become like sisters in our midst. We are an intentional family -- a core group of people who live together in a polyamorous relationship."

"And you have sex with each of them?"

"Yes, I 'make love' with each of them because I love them and they love me."

"And you're happy?"

"Ecstatic."

"And Fran and these other women are happy?"

"Yes, very."

"And this isn't just a passing fancy?"

"I don't think so. We've been living this way for about two years."

Mom thought for a few minutes and I gave her room to sort out her thoughts. Finally, she said, "Thank you for getting us a separate hotel. I know we'll enjoy the island, but I think being around the rest of you will be a little too much for us. Will you come and see us?"

"Certainly, and I know Doug will too."

I could tell my comment linking Doug and Sheri, who they saw often, to our ribald event unsettled her even further, but then maybe she was waking up to the open sexuality of the newer generations.

* * * * *

Talking to my father was another story and one to be broached with great care as though I were about to make love to a porcupine.

Despite the cold weather and the wind, I suggested that Dad take a talk with me to get some fresh air. He'd obviously seen me in conversation with my mother for over a half hour, so he knew something was up. He agreed, and we bundled up and exited the house. As I did, I got a wink from Fran -- an obvious sign of support that would have to steel me for the next thirty to sixty minutes.

We walked along the rural street, mostly in one lane of traffic unless we heard someone coming when we'd step off the macadam surface.

Talking at about sixty miles an hour, I explained to my father about setting him and Mom up in a separate hotel on the island because the one we had chosen had so much nudity. Moreover, before I gave him much of chance to digest that, I explained about my living the past two years with at first three and now five women in Massachusetts, and having several more intimate friends at various places I worked across the country, and, with barely a pause for a breath, I told how there would be the wedding and then commitment ceremonies with some of the other women in my life whom I loved, and then the men who Fran also loved.

My Dad's footsteps got heavier and louder as we went along and I kept talking until I'd became aware of the dark human mass of displeasure next to me. I also realized I'd been avoiding his gaze since we left the house. I stopped talking; it was time to shut up.

We walked for about five minutes in silence, and I had the feeling my father was working hard to get his emotions under control. Finally, he spoke as we turned a far corner away from the house.

"Son, I appreciate you coming all the way out here from Massachusetts to see us and bring us this message about the way you live. You must also realize that neither your mother nor I approve of what you just described nor the resort you chose. Do you have any rationalization for your behavior?"

After another minute of silence, I had a few sentences to add. "You and Mom were raised and signed onto a meme -- a belief -- in monogamy, and that a marriage has to be that way and between a man and a woman. You also taught me to question even the most fundamental thinking going on around me before I bought into ideas that everyone else did. That thinking enables me to be really special and do well in my job as a consultant where critical thinking and idea generation outside the norm count for a lot. That thinking also resulted in my loving many women and believing that love is not a zero-sum game. I feel fortunate to have found a group of people who think the same way. We love each other, but not exclusively. The love we radiate comes back to us ten fold or more."

I continued, "While I will marry Fran, I will also enhance the commitment I have already made in my mind to my other friends and Fran will do likewise. I don't expect you to change how you think, to adopt my lifestyle, or anything else other than to maintain the tolerance of others that you imbued in me."

My father said slowly, "Son, marriage is build on trust. What kind of trust are you building with your fucking around with other women or Fran with other men?"

I responded, "The kind with a lot of love, faith, and kindness in it. Fran and I do not and will not own each other. Our relationship isn't aboutlimiting our interactions with others, it is aboutexpanding them in ways most people don't because they abide by a model of marriage created in a different era."

Dwayne asked, "Will you put Fran first above all others?"

"Sorry, but my answer is 'It depends.' Much of the time yes, but if one of the other people I love needs it, they will get my attention and probably Fran's as well. The question is a bit like asking a parent of several children which one they will save if there's imminent disaster. The answer is all of them."

"What kind of ethics does your living this way display to others?"

"I would hope dedication, caring, unconditional love not just for my wife but for others, a broader sense of responsibility than most assume, a sense of democracy and equality uncommon in many relationships, and mutual respect. There may be others I'm failing to mention right now. These are ideals and we will strive to fulfill them to their utmost."

"Son, you have an odd moral compass that I think is pointing in the wrong direction."

"I understand that, and so does Fran. We always reserve the right to redefine our relationship over time, even adopting what you call a traditional path. Right now, this is the path we've chosen."

"What will you do about having children? Who'll raise them?"

"Fran and I have a loving environment that we live in, and I can't think of a more positive environment to raise a child or children in; and, just to set the record straight, I may father children with some of the other women who I love."

My father slapped his forehead with his hand. "Where did I go wrong?"

"You didn't go wrong anywhere. You're just not used to someone living in another paradigm about relationships, marriage, child bearing, or life style. The model you have in mind consists of two loving married heterogeneous parents with two-point-one children, a house, and a white picket fence, etcetera. Only about twenty percent of the family units in this country fit that model today. Less than half of people living together are married, and some of them are gay or lesbian -- some with children. About three to five percent of people living together are in multiple person, polyamorous relationships, and Fran and I happen to be in that category."

"I hear you say all that, but I just can't get my mind around the fact that YOU are living this way. It's so different from anything your mother or I would even consider ... or even approve of."

"Without being rude, let me say I'm not here seeking your approval. I would like you to come to our ceremony down in St. Maartens despite our differences. I don't want to embarrass you, and we will try to be circumspect given the overall nature of the resort and the unusual nature of the event. That said, there will likely be some nudity, maybe in our own group. We likely won't wear tuxedoes or a wedding dress -- more than likely beach wear of some kind. The ceremony will be unusual but legal where it needs to be. Our friends are trying to design a wedding that is beautiful, erotic, and memorable. Fran and I are not privy to all the details, but it should be fun, at least for our group."

My dad gave a huge sigh, "Son, I support you, even in this ... this ... situation you are in or entering. I don't approve but I will continue to support you, as I feel compelled to do as your father. I want to be there for you in your ceremony, and I want to meet the rest of your friends to see what is so unusual about them that you've created this way of living." He was shaking his head in the negative as he talked, so I knew he wasn't happy.

I just said, "Thank you, Dad. Thank you for reaching one more time in my direction, especially since I know it's hard for you."

We walked the rest of the way back to the house in silence, each of us in our thoughts, no doubt wondering in part about what the other was thinking.

We had an early dinner, and somehow we managed to not return to any of the details about our living arrangements or the spring wedding. A lot of attention was devoted to learning more about Fran, her family, and her job, education, and thoughts about life and current issues. She talked a lot about her work in art, the gallery, and the lessons she taught.

Later, I told Fran how proud I was of how she handled herself given the tension in the household.

As we bid them goodbye to head back to Doug and Sheri's house, Mom pulled me aside. After a motherly kiss, she said, "Give us time to get used to the idea of your new living arrangements. I'm sure we'll mellow out a bit, and don't worry about the wedding. You make it anything you want to, even complete nudity if that's what strikes you. We won't join in, but we'll be there to support you. We both love you, and we love Fran too. I'm sure we'll love the others you hold dear."

"Thanks, Mom. I love you both, although I know you wish I were something else about now. I am what I am."

We hugged goodbye, and then headed away.

* * * * *

For the one-hour drive to my bother and sister-in-law's home, Fran and I told them about my talks with Mom and Dad, and talked to Doug and Sheri about our ideas about the wedding service and how they might fit into it. I didn't want either of them to be caught off-guard by something my mother or father said to them. I also gave them the option of participating 'conservatively' in the wedding and staying over with my parents, but they both laughed and explained that they were so looking to the wedding and what promised to be the orgy of the century afterwards or during or however we wanted to portray it.

Doug accepted my invitation to be my best man. I had been the best man at his wedding years earlier despite my young age at the time. Doug was almost six years older than me, and he and Sheri had been married about twenty years. They had a nineteen-year-old daughter and an eighteen year old son, both a gorgeous young niece and handsome nephew.

I asked, "What about your kids? Would they want to participate in our wedding?"

Doug shook his head. "I'm not sure I want to expose them to what's going to happen down on the island."

Sheri intervened and overrode my brother's remark, "Yes, they'd love to come and be full participants. They already have experienced lots of sex, some in what I'll call group and unusual situations."

Doug exclaimed loudly, "WHAT? What do you mean? What have they been doing?"

Sheri shook her head. "Honey, they are tuned in to the whole scene as well as their sexuality. They just don't talk to you about it, partly because you want to continue to think of them as virgins until they're thirty-five."

Doug said, "What about the group situation you just talked about?"

"Lori has had her steady boyfriend for what, three years now? And there are two other male friends whose names I forget just now. They've all gotten together and made love to Lori to her great orgasmic delight. She loves group sex. Ace has a similar situation with his girlfriend, except she's often involving her BFF in their lovemaking, sometimes even with his best friend."

Doug said, "Excuse me for being so out of touch." There was a tension in his voice that hadn't been there earlier.

Sheri leaned over and kissed her husband on the cheek. "Honey, I love you. I'll try to let you get a little more involved in their sexual lives. Just don't berate them on any of this or I'll cut you off for a year."

He laughed. "No, not my plan." The initial discovery had upset him, but he seemed to be coming around rapidly.

Doug looked over into the backseat at me and said, "So, I guess the answer to your original question is 'Yes,' involve Lori and Arthur in the service. They're hardly the cute little ring bearer or flower girl they would have been fifteen years ago, but I'm sure you'll think of a role for them."

I said, "And to be blunt, what should we do if they want to participate in the sex that's sure to be going on the rest of the week -- and I include myself and Fran in that question, just in case."

Doug said, "Oh, God, I don't want to know. Just remember you're their uncle."

Sheri laughed and added, "If either of you get your hands on them, I hope you teach them some of that Tantric sex stuff you are so good at. You have my blessing to fuck their little brains out of their heads too." She laughed all that much harder at her last statement.

Back at Doug and Sheri's home, we quickly unpacked, showered, and swapped partners. Lori and Ace (Arthur) were both out for the night with friends. Sheri speculated they were probably on their fourth round of sex by that time, so we had to take some serious steps to catch up.

I proceeded to eat Sheri to three orgasms in a ten-minute period as she tried to push my head up inside her cunt. My head wouldn't fit, but my fist did, and soon I was doing things to her that she thought might be illegal in most states because they felt too good. After about four G-spot orgasms, I found Sheri's A-spot with my fingertips and together with my tongue on her clit, brought her to a peak slightly higher than Mount Everest. I worried that her screams might bring the police.

I avoided the whole Big Steve Experience where she'd pass out. I wanted a cogent love partner and not one I'd worn out before I got my own rocks off deep inside her.

Next to us, Fran was working especially hard to make Doug reach a state just shy of a mountain peak. She'd work him up with lips, tongue, breast play, and pussy, and then back him down. Doug's cock turned a royal purple suggesting that most of the blood in his body had packed into his thick shaft.

Finally, Fran had Doug cum deep inside her. Doug's wail of pleasure nearly matched Sheri's, and then I dumped my load inside Sheri to make her the happiest woman in the living room next to Fran.

We were still coupled together when a voice from the foyer said, "I always knew you had a thing for my uncle. Nice show, Mom. I didn't know you could cum so hard. By the way, 'Hi, Steve.'"

"Hi, Lori." I ignored my nudity, the fact I was visibly embedded in her mother's pussy, and the further fact that Fran straddled her father with his cock still up her cunt."

Lori said, "You must be Fran. I'm Lori."

Fran blushed a little, but stuck her hand out past my brother, and said, "Hi, nice to meet you. I don't think we were expecting you home tonight." She giggled.

Lori laughed, "I guessed that. I decided to come home early instead of staying over. Mark, my boyfriend, had to get up early tomorrow morning for a trip to another college campus for some event." She turned to her mother, "So, the two of us made love a couple of times and I decided to come home."

Sheri had whispered to me, "If you pull out of me, I'm going to flood the entire city with your cum. Stay inside me."

Lori said, "Was this round one or round two, or don't you do second rounds at your age?"

Fran spoke, "That was round one, and we were planning on a couple more before the end of the night." She taunted her future niece-in-law, "Want to join us for the next one?"

Lori lit up like a kid at Christmas, "Could I? You wouldn't mind?" She looked at her mother, obviously a softer touch than her father.

Doug started to sputter from beneath Fran, but before he could speak, Sheri said, "Doug, don't say a word, and yes, Lori, you may join us if it's all right with our guests."

Fran and I both nodded and muttered words of approval. Lori was a study in teenage beauty with long brown hair that glistened, it was so well cared for, dark set eyes that could stare right into your heart, lips that looks succulent, and a body every supermodel would die for.

Lori came over to me and kissed me really hard on the lips. She whispered, "I've wanted to do that for about the past seven yearsUncle Steve." She turned and moved to Fran, and delivered an equally passionate kiss. "So, very nice to meet you in a more friendly way ... my future aunt. I think we're going to have a really nice relationship."

Lori stood, and slowly stripped her clothing from her nubile body, revealing to me for the first time what a hot number she was.

When Lori was nude, she went back to Fran. She asked in a whispered tone, "Are you full of my father's cum?"

Fran nodded and said, "Afraid, I am. Why?"

"Because, if you let him extract from you, I'm going to suck every last drop of his man juice from your pretty pussy. That's also something I've been curious about for years."

Fran didn't need a second invitation. She pushed Doug to one side. He moved, but watched his daughter with lust and awe.

Lori immediately swallowed her father's flaccid cock in one gulp, cleaned his shaft in about fifteen seconds as he groaned and watched her in abject fascination. Lori then moved to Fran's pussy with both fingers and tongue totally engaged in her suctioning up every drop of cum she could find.

We all watched the lurid show, and I made eye contact with Lori and saw her smiling eyes. She was doing this for pure parental shock value, obviously taking advantage of leap frogging the situation because she caught usin flagrante delicto in her living room. I smiled back at her to show that I understood her little game.

After Fran had two orgasms under Lori's tongue, Lori rose and looked over at her mother and me. She grinned, and knee walked over to our over-stuffed love seat. She nudged me aside and took ahold of my still inflated rod. She deep throated me several times, probably to prove to everyone it wasn't an accident the first time.

Lori pulled off of me and said, "Oh, you taste good. I bet that besides your cum that's my Mom's pussy."

A microsecond later, Lori's tongue was lapping at my juices leaking from her mother's pussy, making a lot of noise in the process as she obviously suctioned and sipped the fluids into her own body. Sheri closed her eyes and whispered, "This is sooooo wrong, and yet it feels so fucking good."

Sheri looked at me through her slitted eyes. She said, "If you don't push your hard cock into my daughter's tight little pussy, you're not half the man I thought you were." She gave me a cocky little grin.