Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved behind Lori who wiggled her butt at me. I leaned in and lapped at her pussy, tasting her sweet teenage pussy. She moaned into her mother's cunt as I did her. I slowly pushed my shaft into her body, a small fraction of an inch at a time, drawing out the penetration experience.

Lori said over her shoulder, "Oh, fuck, you are much bigger than anything I've had before. You're fabulous. Fuck me ... and cum in me; I'm on the pill." She went back to eating out Sheri.

After a few minutes, Sheri said, "I want to do a little orchestration here. Lori lie down on the sofa on your back, and Steve get your cock inside her again."

We did Sheri's bidding, but not before I'd kissed Lori several times in a passionate and very un-uncle manner. Doug and Fran moved away from the sofa.

Sheri grabbed her husband's cock before he got out of reach. "Come here, honey. Drop your shaft into Lori's mouth. Let her suck you."

Doug looked uncomfortable, but did as his wife requested.

Lori was getting jammed from the south by my cock, making her entire body shudder with our hard fuck. At the same time. Lori kept swallowing and fondling Doug's ever hardening shaft until it had achieved a 'ten' on the hardness scale. Lori looked pleased with her accomplishment.

I asked Lori, "Are you a little slut or is this all new to you?"

Lori smiled around Doug's cock and pulled away for a moment, "I am the town slut. I love to fuck and do it as often as I can. My boyfriend and his friends always have access to my hot teenage body, and usually daily I can count on them for a few go arounds. Now, fuck me good uncle; you're the best I think I've ever had."

I started to apply some of the Tantric techniques, drawing out our intercourse, and changing pace. Doug finally came in his daughter's mouth and she gobbled up every drop of his cum directly from the source.

I then took Lori through several new positions, each more tantalizing to her than the previous one. I ended with her back in a modified missionary. I reached under her to her ass, and got a finger positioned. In the meanwhile, I sucked on her vibrating tits until I thought she was ready to cum, I pinched, put my hand on her neck and squeezed, and started to shoot my cum inside her just as she also peaked.

I got off four jets of cum into her body before Lori's eyes rolled up in her head and she passed out. LPM -- La Petite Mort -- had just claimed another victim -- the Big Steve Experience.

I finished cuming inside her, and then moved off of her so I could hold her to me in a loving way. Doug and Sheri looked concerned but Fran explained again to them about LPM and what had happened.

A minute later, Lori's eyes blinked open and she looked up into my face. "Holy shit. You are a sexual superman." She pulled one of my arms tighter around her and said, "You can fuck me like that any time; I'm not kidding. That was the most intense experience of my life. I want you to teach me that so I can have my boyfriends do that to me." We started to make out, and after a few minutes, Lori whispered to me, "I think I'm madly in love with you. I hope ... well ... although we're related ... maybe we can do this once in a while."

I smiled and kissed her back. "Only if you promise to have a role in my wedding next April -- it's at a clothing optional resort in the Caribbean."

"Oh, God, yes. Will you still do this to me then?"

Fran knelt beside us and kissed Lori, "Sweetie, that can be arranged. We're going to have a very open marriage, lots of sex with all sorts of people, and you can be one of our wedding sluts."

Lori chuckled, "I like the sound of that."

Fran paused and said, "Now, I'd like to eat my fiancé's cum from your little hot love box ... and in the process show you how toreally eat pussy."

One of Lori's legs moved to expose her pussy to Fran. Fran kissed her way down Lori's body, taking her time around her breasts before starting her own assault on the pretty nineteen year old. In seconds, Lori was squirming and writhing in pleasure, and as the minutes ticked by Lori came over and over and over, until finally she was one massive continuous orgasm just vibrating and twitching in climatic lust.

I glanced over at Doug and Sheri. Sheri had sucked Doug back to life, and mounted her husband, but in a way where they could continue to watch their daughter and us. We went a long time, had a few more orgasms, except for Lori who had so many we lost track.

We called it a night about one a.m. Lori and Sheri slept with me, and Fran went with Doug. In the middle of the night, I made love to Sheri again to her delight. I didn't want her to think I'd thrown her to the curb because I now had access to her daughter. I loved the two of them, now in multiple ways.

* * * * *

Sunday, we hung around most of the day and repeated the events of the night before, except I didn't give Lori a LPM. Instead, I did her mother, and reconverted her to be one of my most ardent lovers, although she was circumspect in telling me that in front of her husband. Fran already knew the effect I had on women when I did that, so the words of love from Lori and Sheri were not news to her.

We had to leave the house at three o'clock to get back to O'Hare. Fran and I both had separate five o'clock flights: her to Boston and home, and me to Denver for four plus days.

We kissed goodbye at Fran's gate and parted company. My gate was ten more down the concourse.

I got into the room at my hotel about ten o'clock. Jane was naked in bed reading. Marge was also naked in the same bed, but doing a crossword puzzle. The two looked so companionable, and also ecstatic to see me.

Jane asked, "Are you all fucked out, or did you save some for us?"

"I always have something for you," I kissed Jane, "And you," I kissed Marge.

Jane said, "Then get out of those clothes and prove it."

I proved it much to their mutual satisfaction."

To be continued

Thanks to Germandragon for his editing. Things are much better now.