Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seconds later we were in the pool, and a few minutes later, Doug and I each had a brew, and Fran and Sheri had drinks with little umbrellas in them.

* * * * *

I reflect back on the party that continued after our wedding. Fran and I both use the same expression to describe the event - "Fucking amazing!"

Maybe we should have gone to Hedonism II for our honeymoon. It might have been tamer than what happened on St. Maartens around our wedding party. Fundamentally, we turned the resort into an orgy palace not only for the forty of us that had been in the wedding party and who stayed on the island, but also for a hundred or so other guests who got in the same 'open' spirit revolving around sex and fun.

What some in our group called The Sex Party started after a luau cookout the resort put on for guests. We'd all signed up so everyone from our group were there. It took place in front of the large Tiki hut where a live reggae band played 'island' music, we danced, and we could get out of the sun. There was an open bar, which helped things along too.

The guys had been encouraged to wear 'something,' so we each fashioned loincloths out of two of the washcloths in the room and a belt or something to hold them around our waists. They didn't hide much, and were more like a signal flag at the least hint of arousal.

The women's response to wear 'something,' had been gauze, lace, or diaphanous material that also hid little, and sent signals from aroused nipples. For instance, Fran had wrapped her white veil around her torso, allowing her breasts and pussy to show through the nearly non-existent material.

As more and more of the regular resort guests arrived for drinks, dancing, and dinner, they sized up our outfits, turned around, went back to their rooms, and came back in much more daring outfits or lingerie.

The other thing that started to happen that night was the inter-mingling of our group with the other guests, or vice versa. There seemed to be an unwritten rule that after you met someone new, they'd split up with the husband going one way and the wife another. Thus, most of the dancing was not between the couples who'd arrived at the resort, but between new arrangements.

As the bridge and groom, Fran and I became singled out to meet just about every other guest at the resort party, and we both danced with them well into the night.

The nature of dancing changed as the hours ticked by, particularly after dinner had been cleared. At first it was polite, social dancing - a little more intimate than the kind you were taught in grade school. There was limited body contact, and lots of conversation about who you are, where you're from, and so on, looking for common ground and mutual interests.

After dinner, the lights dimmed, and many of the 'somethings' being worn were discarded in favor of nude or nearly nude dancing. Breasts were pressed into manly chests, cocks appeared from behind the loincloths to rub against bare or nearly bare pussies, and hands started to fondle anything that was available. Dancing became an excuse to stand near each other and fondle body parts prior to disappearing somewhere to enjoy sexual pleasure.

Given my skills in Tantric sex, I became quite popular for several reasons. First, I understood the female body and how to quickly turn it into a blubbering mass of quaking female flesh from a rapid string of orgasms due to attention to key inner and outer erogenous zones. Second, I didn't need to cum, meaning ejaculate; I could fuck for hours, enjoy my own orgasm, quickly recover, and repeat the same mere minutes later. Third, I send out loving vibes, so each woman that I paired with felt cared for, respected, and important in her own way; she knew she wasn't just a cheap fuck or a cum bucket, at least with me.

We were having so much fun, it wasn't until around three a.m. that I realized that most of my partners had been other guests I hadn't known until that evening, instead of the group that came down for the wedding. This seemed to be the case for all of us when we compared notes the next day.

The other thing that happened at that evening's party was the severe violation of the resort policy of 'No Sex in Public Places,' although no one said a thing about it. People made love or fucked everywhere: by the pool, just outside the Tiki hut, on some of the nice little benches around the grounds for guests to sit on, in the hot tub, and in the beach cabanas, or just on the beach. Some did go back to their rooms, but I think most everyone stayed near the Tiki hut to be ready for the next round unless they planned to sleep the night and morning with their selected partner.

Another characteristic of the evening seemed to be the open acceptance of threesomes, group sex, exhibitionism, and voyeurism. Time and again, I heard some of the participants in the resort's unplanned orgy state that they'd never done anything like this before, but they were sure glad the opportunity had presented itself the way it did. More than one woman I made love with told me she was sold on this new lifestyle, and that when she and her husband or partner got back home to New York, Chicago, Des Moines, Kansas City, Vermont, DC, and other cities, that they planned to hunt up like-minded people to play with sexually.

The vote all around seemed unanimous, but I think those that frowned on what was going on stayed to themselves in some other part of the resort, much like my parents had guessed about the partying and opted for completely separate accommodations a few miles away.

The hotel staff participated too. The masseuses the guys and I had enjoyed the day before the wedding set up their massage tables in a corner of the Tiki Hut during the day. They were working in the nude, so it didn't take long before each of them were getting planked on a continuous basis. I know I got a massage mid-week, and then had Elle and Shirl do me every which way from Sunday. The three of us took a dip in the pool after our fuck, and then they lured another eager male to their table.

I watched Fran giving a well-hung bartender-waiter a blowjob around lunch one day. The event turned into her lying back on a chaise beside the pool as he plowed into her sweet pussy and she blew one of the other guests not in our wedding party. Next to her, Loren had captured an older man who she was riding as he loudly stated that she was the best fuck he'd ever had. I think Bowman was doing the guy's wife on the adjacent chaise.

While Fran and I behaved wantonly and openly had sex with others, we made it a point to reconnect, and even enjoy making love two or three times a day, plus we made sure we slept together - although I don't think the two of us were alone any night we were on the island.

I woke up Thursday morning to the gentle rocking of our bed. I cranked open one eye and looked into Fran's face. She had a blissful look on her face as she stared into my eyes and smiled. When I glanced down her body, I saw a male arm wrapped around her holding one breast, and further down a long hard cock pistoning into her pussy.

Fran gasped, "Good morning, Husband. I love you."

I grinned, "And I love you. You having fun."

"Oh, more than fun. The angle he's doing me is hitting my little G-spot, and I am so orgasmic after this week that I am in heaven ... having one little orgasm right after another."

I was still lying on my pillow. I asked, "Who's behind you?"

"Guy named Toby from St. Louis. He's an accountant, and he's got a loooooong schlong that really pleases."

As I blinked awake some more and watched my bride and her lover fuck, I felt a feminine arm wrap around my body and I got a kiss on the back of my shoulder. I rolled over.

"Hi Steve. I'm Andrianna - Toby's wife. We snuck in here last night to be with you two because we heard you were such great lovers."

I chortled, "Why, thank you. I may be a good lover, but right now I probably have morning breath."

Andrianna leaned in a kissed my nose. "I came prepared." She turned, grabbed something off the nightstand, turned back, and popped two breath mints into my mouth. I sucked on one and chewed the other feeling the blast of peppermint wash over my tongue and inner cheeks.

I said, "Now, I smell like a camel that ate a peppermint. Thank you. I assume that's better than being breathed on by only a cousin to camel."

"Much," Andrianna giggled, "although you weren't too bad before."

I kissed Andrianna, even giving her a little tongue and sharing a last little splinter of the mint I'd chewed apart. She laughed, and as she did she wrapped her hand around my flaccid appendage, instantly getting my attention and taking my 'one' and elevating it to a 'six' in about fifteen seconds. Of course, it moved on up my hardness scale from there.

Andrianna's kisses reminded me why I loved women. They kissed so wonderfully and sensually, and understood arousal. Her taut breasts with hyper-erect nipples kept brushing across my arm, and then my chest as she came over me and continued our make out session. She was a pretty mid-forties blond woman who'd kept her figure, but enjoyed a larger bust size probably from nursing a decade or more earlier. I started nursing too, enjoying the taste and texture of her erect nipples as I stimulated them with only my mouth and tongue.

About the time she insisted that I move over her and start delivering some 'severe pleasure,' I heard another groan from beside me as Toby moved over Fran and got serious about driving his long prong into her love nest. I looked over and blew Fran a kiss that she returned.

Toby and I started to duplicate each other's pace of fucking into each other's wives. Andrianna's pussy felt wonderfully snug around my cock, yet she was dispensing a huge amount of womanly lubricant that made making love to her a joy with just the right amount of slip and slide and stimulation. I was going to have a hard time resisting my own ejaculation with her.

Fran came a couple of times, and then Andrianna started to pop off little orgasms too, aided in part by the attention I gave her clit with my thumbs when I went to play with her pink.

The women started some dirty talk with each other too. "Don't you love Toby's cock in your cunt. I hope his length hits that spot deep inside you that makes you cum and cum. Oh, God, I can smell your sex over here. I am so going to eat his cum from your pussy after he's through; I hope you're up for that. I like to be eaten too ... would you do that, eat Steve's cum from my cunt?"

"I love eating cum almost as much as I love getting it squirted into my hot little quim. And yes, I eat pussy and suck cum, so we are going to have a little breakfast after we are through here. Oh, God, I'm ... cuming ... again!"

Toby blasted his load into Fran, and a full load it was because his last few thrusts forced some of the white goo out of her so it dripped down her ass cheeks to the bed. He stayed embedded inside her, as the pair kissed and made out beside us.

I gave up my pretense at Tantric sex, and came inside Andrianna. I didn't have much of a load, probably because I'd been leaving my cum in someone's pussy about four or five times a day, and that didn't count the orgasms I had that could have numbered many times more.

Andrianna held me tight and we kissed passionately before collapsing together and rolling on our sides so we could stroke each other.

From behind me I heard Fran say, "Andrianna, were you serious about a mutual clean up?"

My partner giggled, "Absolutely. You ready?"

"Yes, let's put on a show for our lovers."

Toby and I both pulled away from our partners. Fran quickly sucked Toby's cock clean, as Andrianna did mine. The two women then got into a sixty-nine with Fran's smaller body on top. I could see their tongues waggling at each other's cunts, before they even made contact.

I hadn't given Fran much to work with, but that was OK because she liked eating pussy whether it had cum dripping from it or not.

Andrianna, however, got a real treat from Fran's pussy because not only was there the full load from Toby, but also a couple of loads from late the previous night when two of the hotel staff had spit roasted her for a while before taking turns filling her cunt to overflowing with their man juice.

I could hear both women humming in delight at the servings they were enjoying. Andrianna would occasionally make a loud slurp as she inhaled and swallowed the effluent from Fran's sweet pussy, like someone sipping on hot soup they couldn't wait to taste.

After cuddling with our partners, Toby's stomach let out a loud growl that made us all laugh. Andrianna said, "Someone's hungry. All this exercise is burning up calories like crazy. I may never go back to a treadmill. I'll just go to the local bar and take on any guy that wants to get laid."

Toby chuckled and said to her, "Slut, but that's what I love about you."

Fran asked, "You wouldn't ... would you?"

Andrianna shook her head, "No, of course not." She paused and locked eyes with her husband, and added, "But I might hit the cocktail lounge at the country club. The clientele is much nicer there."

The four of us got up and took fast showers with our spouses. After drying off and putting on minimal dress, we meandered down to the restaurant. Toby and Andrianna went off to meet with other friends. Sheila, Matt, Jane, and Aidan had a table, so we pulled another one up beside them and joined. I got kisses from the women.

Sheila amused me, "I think I'm actually getting fucked out."

"You can't be serious?"

"I am. I've been fucking nonstop for what, five days now, with only a few breaks for meals, sleep, and brief rest periods. I've lost count of everything I set out to count: number of partners, number of times, number of orgasms - too many to remember, and ... well, you get the idea."

Jane added, "Me too. I think I'm going to cool it today and just stick with my close-in lovers."

"Close in?"

"Well, you, Aidan, Matt, Ned, Chip, Lyle, Dave, Bob, Pete, Mike ... and I think that's it. Did I forget someone?"

I smirked at her, "I get it. You're giving up sex except with ten guys who've been fucking you blind all week anyway."

The rest of the table laughed, and Jane actually blushed. She finally grinned and admitted, "Yeah, that's about the size of it."

Fran asked Jane, "How many of your partners were not in the wedding party?"

Jane blushed further, "I lost count, but a lot of them. I got in another gangbang last night with about ten other couples and a whole bunch of single guys down on the beach in a few of the cabanas. The women were just going from cock to cock, spending about five minutes with each one until we could get one of the guys knocked out by making him cum." She looked at me, "Steve, you should have come down; you could have won hands down, what with your Tantric sex experience and control - plus the girls were hot too. As many times as some of the guys had fucked, they still popped off in only a minute or two showing no control at all."

To be continued

Again, my thanks to Germandragon for editing this and all previous chapters.

12