Sister's Home Movies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can vouch for her doing that last part," Katrina smiled. "When was this?"

"Last summer," I answered. "I went over to her house almost every day. It was the best summer I ever had."

"I bet," she laughed.

"Did you see her when you were home for winter break?" Katrina asked.

"Yeah, but she told me to find someone my own age," I answered honestly. "So I did."

"You did not!" she said in mock chastisement. "I found you, remember."

"Either way, here we are and we're both benefiting from her tutelage." I stopped talking, surprised at how close to the truth my story was.

"Her husband never found out?" Katrina asked, looking at me curiously when I didn't answer right away. "What?"

"I later found out that he knew from the beginning," I answered. "He's one of those guys who gets off on his wife being the object of someone else's lust."

"You're making this up!" she cried, sitting up and locking eyes with me. I guess she figured she could tell if I was lying. Of course, I wasn't. Not about this.

"Don't freak out but when I went home over break, he wanted to watch me make love to his wife." Katrina was staring at me with her mouth open.

"Did you do it?" she asked. "Did you let him watch?" It was my turn to shrug.

"Yeah... and... um... she... uh... sucked him off while I fucked her. It was kind of weird."

"Kind of weird? That's a lot weird!" she laughed.

"Not that different than your guy wanting a threesome with is wife, is it?" I asked. Katrina sat back on her heels with an expression that said she hadn't even considered that.

"I guess not, now that you mention it," she smiled. "Wow! What are the chances that we would have such similar experiences? That's what's weird!" I couldn't agree more.

"Let's take a shower," she said, jumping off the bed. "I want you to go down on me again but I'm all full of cum," she laughed, reaching out for my hand.

"Isn't the shower down the hall?" I asked, wondering about the other residents of her dorm.

"It's fine," she said. "By now everyone knows you're here anyway," she laughed again. "They're probably so shocked that I have a man in my room that they've gathered around outside the door to get a glimpse of you," she said, matter-of-factly.

"Great," I sighed.

"I don't mind showing you off, if you're not embarrassed to be seen with me," she teased.

"Are you kidding?" I asked. "They're going to wonder how a geek like me ever got together with a goddess like you?"

"I'll tell them you're a silver-tongued devil," she laughed uproariously.

The shower was designed for one person but that just made it cozier when we squeezed into it facing each other. Her generous breasts brushed my chest and my recovering cock poked her abdomen as I leaned down to kiss her. She reached between us, adjusting my cock so it nestled against her pussy mound rather than poke into her.

"This is nice," she murmured as she lathered soap on her hands and ran then down my back. Pulling me tightly against her, she squeezed my ass cheeks and ground her pussy against my surprisingly hard cock.

"I could get used to it too," I answered, lathering soap all over her luscious breasts.

"Mmmm, that feels nice," she said as I gently kneaded her breasts and teased her taut nipples.

"You feel nice," I acknowledged. There wasn't room to do anything in the shower, which made our mutual fondling all the more arousing. I glided one hand down her body and thoroughly lathered her pussy hair while my other hand continued caressing her breast.

I was hard as a rock when she started soaping my cock and balls. Returning the favor, I slid my hand between her legs.

"Mmmm," she murmured, bending her knees and spreading her thighs to give me complete access to her cum filled pussy. Taking my time, I soaped all around her outer labia before sliding my fingers inside her slick opening and scrupulously washed away the remnants of our lovemaking.

"We're done washing," Katrina panted. "I need you back in my bed!" No argument from me. We dried off and headed back to her room with just the towels wrapped around us.

"We need a larger data sample to see if it is consistent with the first experiment," she teased as she crawled up on the bed and spread her legs apart. "The hypothesis is that your tongue will evoke the same reaction as it did the first time." She was smiling from ear to ear, eagerly awaiting the touch of my tongue as I settled in between her legs.

"I'm willing to give it a try," I shrugged. "I make no promises," I said as I lowered my mouth to her overheated pussy.

"Ooo yeah!" she cooed as I flattened my tongue and took a long lick from just below her slit to the top of it without penetrating her. My tongue easily glided over her moist pussy lips and I teased her mercilessly while she begged me to push it inside.

"Come on!" she pleaded when I again circled my tongue around her outer labia.

"Patience," I whispered. "You want this to be as good as the last time, right?"

"Yes... but I'm so ready," she turned her mouth into a fake pout that nearly had me laughing out loud. To appease her, I slid a finger into her slick opening while I licked and sucked all around her steamy hole. Katrina curled her fingers through my hair and rocked her pussy against my face. I slipped in a second finger just as I clamped my lips around her engorged clit, flicking my tongue across it as I sucked it into my mouth.

"Holy fuck!" Katrina screamed as a quick climax shook her body and she pulled harder on my hair. Pistoning my fingers in and out of her hot pussy, I lightly nibbled on her clit while she frantically bucked her hips off the bed.

"Oh God! Oh Ron! Oh Fuck!" Katrina screamed as her pussy muscles clamped down on my fingers and she bucked feverishly against my face. Flicking my tongue across her clit, I pushed her over the edge.

"OHHHH! FUUUCK!" She squeezed her thighs tightly around my head, cutting off my ventilation as her body trembled with pleasure.

"Oh Ron," she moaned when I pulled my fingers from her pulsating pussy, replacing them with my tongue. I lapped up her sweet nectar as she gasped for breath.

"You weren't kidding about the throes of passion, were you?" she smiled

"So you think the experiment was a success?" I asked as I kissed my way up her beautiful, ebony-hued body, pausing at her tits to tease her taut, dark nipples.

"Hmmm," she said, considering the question. "I still don't think we have enough data for a solid conclusion," she smiled. "We might have to set up a regimen of repetitive experiments before we can be sure."

"What frequency are you thinking?" I asked as I moved my mouth from one breast to the other.

"Oh, at least daily!" she exclaimed. "Probably twice a day!" I kissed her neck just under her collarbone and positioned my fully recovered cock against the entrance to her fiery tunnel.

"I like that idea," I said, guiding my shaft into her welcoming hole.

"Fuck yes!" Katrina cried, wrapping her legs around me and pressing down on my ass with her heels. "Fuck me!" she moaned as I started a hard, steady rhythm.

"Harder!" she shouted just before I pushed my pussy-soaked tongue into her mouth.

I pounded my cock into her snug pussy, rocking the headboard against the wall with each thrust. She seemed oblivious to the noise as she dug her nails into my back and bucked her hips up to meet every stroke.

Breaking the kiss, I grabbed the back of her knees and pulled her legs up, pushing her ankles down almost to her shoulders. With her nearly bent in half, I pummeled her horny pussy like a jackhammer, driving us both to the crest of the summit.

"Oh God! I'm fucking cumming again!" Katrina cried as I slammed into her several more times before my cock erupted again. Clawing my back, she tried to free her legs as her orgasm roared through her like a freight train.

I released her legs and let her straighten out her body. Settling down down on her soft flesh, I pressed my mouth to hers. The passion of the kiss was disrupted by the occasional gasp for breath but neither of us wanted to break the spell.

I must have dozed off for a while. When I opened my eyes, Katrina was lying beside me with her head propped up on her hand.

"Wore you out, huh?" she smiled as she leaned over and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Sorry..." I said, rubbing my eyes.

"Don't be. I just woke up, too," she confessed. "I was just enjoying watching you sleep."

"Kind of like watching grass grow?" I retorted.

"Not at all," she smiled dreamily. "I think I could get used to it. Are you staying overnight?"

"I think I should go home and come back tomorrow in some clean clothes, at least clean underwear," I laughed.

"You wouldn't really need any clothes if you just stayed." Damn that was tempting but I was also anxious to tell my sister about what had happened.

"You've pretty much used me up for today anyway and I promise I'll be back first thing in the morning."

"I go to church on Sundays," Katrina said. "Want to go with me?" she asked. Fuck! I'm not very religious and hadn't been inside a church in years.

"Sure," I answered. "What time should I pick you up?"

"Church starts at 10," she said. "I go to that First Baptist church right down the street."

"I'll be here by 9:30," I told her as I pulled her on top of me and caressed her firm ass cheeks. She lowered her lips to mine and our tongues were dancing with unexpected passion when there was a knock on the door.

"Katrina," a woman's voice said. "Can I come in?"

"Fuck! That's my roommate," she said, sliding off of me and grabbing her clothes. "Just a second," she yelled at the door as she threw me my underwear and jeans. "She wasn't supposed to be back until tomorrow." We scurried around like a couple in a predictable sitcom, trying to find all of our clothing while we sensed the impatience on the other side of the door.

"Sorry," Katrina said, out of breath but not for the reason her roommate probably suspected. The tall blond barreled into the room, throwing her overnight bag on her bed while rambling about why she was back early.

"I'm the one who's sorry to interrupt but I had to come back for a study group that I had forgotten about. I've already missed two meetings and I..." she stopped suddenly and stretched her hand out to me. "I'm Erin," she said as I shook her hand.

"This is Ron," Katrina jumped in for the belated introduction.

"Right," she said, smiling at me. "You're the lab partner." I nodded while she looked at me appraisingly and then turned to Katrina and winked. "Not bad for a geeky freshman," she said. "You two been studying in here all weekend?" she laughed.

"Yeah, but we can't now," Katrina countered. "We wouldn't want to disturb you."

"Hey, just act like I'm not here," she said, turning to unpack her bag. Katrina rolled her eyes and shrugged apologetically. I just smiled.

"I'll see you in the morning," I said, pulling her in for a final kiss. "Nice meeting you, Erin," I called over my shoulder as I opened the door.

"Likewise," she smiled, somewhat seductively. Hmmm.

"You're going to church!" Maryanne laughed. "Brother, you've got it bad if she's got you going to church with her." I just smiled and shrugged my shoulders.

"Can't be any worse than being dragged to a chick flick and you wouldn't think any less of me if I did that," I answered as I got the video camera ready for another shoot.

"I don't think any less of you for going to church either," my sister said as she stripped off her clothing, exposing her sexy body for me. "You used to get hard as soon as I took my bra off," she teased, looking at my flaccid cock.

"You are still the girl of my dreams, Sis," I answered honestly. "But I think I'm pretty used up for today."

"I'm just teasing you, sort of," she said with an exaggerated pout. "I guess we'll have to do a masturbation video today," she smiled, reaching for the nightstand drawer and her small selection of toys.

Maryanne performed impressively for the camera, striking breathtaking poses with a variety of dildos inserted into her splayed open pussy. By the time she slammed one home for her orgasm she was churning up so much juice it was dripping down her ass cheeks. Panting like she'd run a marathon, she bucked her hips off the bed and even had my overused cock responding to her machinations. Mark was going to love this one!

While I edited the video, I told Maryanne all about my date with Katrina, including her one other experience with a white guy.

"Have you seen the pictures?" Maryanne asked, as I zoomed in on a close up of her quivering pussy.

"Not yet, but she promised to show them to me," I answered.

"And she was really going along with the threesome if this guy's wife had agreed?" she asked quietly, not like a question but like she was contemplating the idea.

"Yeah, she said she would have done it," I answered excitedly, looking over my shoulder at my sister. We were both still naked and this time my cock did respond to the sight of her. Maybe I could recover faster than I thought. "Are you thinking what I think you're thinking?" I asked.

"Mark would love that video, wouldn't he?" Maryanne answered. "I'm just not sure we should be sharing our incestuous activities with anyone." I agreed and we left it at that.

For the first time in a long time, Maryanne and I slept together without having sex. Of course, I was out as soon as my head hit the pillow and woke up with just enough time to shower before I had to pick up Katrina.

"I'm kind of feeling left out," my sister pouted as I jumped out of bed. "Back to my dildos, I guess," she said with an overly dramatic sigh.

"Tomorrow for sure, Sis," I called over my shoulder as I headed for the bathroom. Not sure what to wear, I settled on a pair of khakis and a dress shirt. I skipped the tie but Maryanne insisted I wear one of Mark's blazers.

Katrina was waiting outside her dorm, wearing a dress that was stylish enough for church yet hugged her shapely form in a way that left little to the imagination. I marveled at how it could be both erotic and classy at the same time. Tastefully short but not extravagantly so while displaying a fashionable amount of her enticing cleavage.

"Hi," she said, as she got in the car and leaned over for a kiss. "You look nice."

"You look amazing!" I responded, my eyes on her shapely thighs as her dress rode up when she sat down.

"Thank you," she said, smoothing her dress self-consciously.

It only took us about ten minutes to drive to the church. Katrina introduced me to a few people as we made our way into the sanctuary. I agreed when she suggested a pew towards the back where the fewest people were sitting. We stood when we were supposed to, sang along from the hymnals and when the preacher started his sermon, she reached over and took my hand.

At least I thought she was taking my hand. She slid her hand under mine in my lap and while it looked like we were just holding hands, her pinking and ring finger were lightly rubbing my cock through my pants.

"Do you know what I think about when he talks about sin and temptation?" she whispered in my ear as my cock responded to her feather-light strokes. Fuck! I couldn't believe she was doing this in church. I looked around to see if anyone was noticing.

"You're getting hard," she whispered excitedly. Duh! Thankfully, everyone else appeared to be enthralled with the sermon. "Do you know the only reason my panties aren't soaking wet?" she asked, her fingers moving more rapidly as my cock swelled inside the khaki material. I looked at her and shook my head.

"Because I'm not wearing any," she smiled as she spread her legs to make her dress ride up higher on her thighs. Why the fuck were we in church if this is what she wanted to do? We could have been naked in her bed. I'm sure there was a way to get rid of her roommate for a while. Or we could have gone to my house. Maryanne would have given us some privacy.

My thoughts were interrupted when the sermon ended and everyone stood to sing the closing hymn. Katrina grabbed the hymnal and we stood with me hoping my hard-on wasn't as noticeable as it felt.

Katrina thanked the preacher as we filed out. "I enjoyed your sermon, it really gave me something to think about," she said. I almost laughed but covered it with a fake cough before shaking the minister's hand and pulling Katrina to the car.

"Did you like the sermon," she asked with practiced innocence as I started the car.

"I liked what you were doing during the sermon," I answered. "But wasn't that kind of sacrilegious?" I laughed.

"Why?" she asked, still playing innocent. "God wants us to love one another," she said matter-of-factly.

"I think that's an awesome sentiment, where shall we do it?" I asked expecting her to chose between her dorm and Maryanne's house.

"Take the long way back to my dorm," she said as she reached over and undid my pants.

"What are you doing?" I asked as she pulled my cock through the fly in my jockey shorts. Pulling out of the church, I turned right instead of left, figuring I would circle around the college and triple the length of our drive.

"I can't have you showing this off to every girl in my dorm," she said, getting up on her knees and bending her head towards my exposed cock. Fuck! I had heard about this but didn't ever expect to be experiencing it. Her warm lips wrapped around my cockhead and I had trouble keeping the car on the road.

She was bobbing her head and I wanted to close my eyes but instead they were darting left and right to see if anyone could tell what was happening.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned as she slid her lips down the length of my shaft and the car slowed to about 15 miles an hour.

"I can't do this and drive," I panted.

"Pull over then," Katrina said, raising her head up to see over the steering wheel. "There!" she pointed. "Stop on the shoulder under the overpass."

As soon as I stopped the car, she reached over me and pulled the lever to recline my seat, giving her easier access to my throbbing cock. "Much better," she smiled as she wrapped her hand around my rigid pole and fed it back into her talented mouth.

"God! I am so wet!" she cried, taking a breath from her enthusiastic blowjob. She had one hand under her dress and I watched as she brought it out and put her fingers to my lips. Her aroma hit me first and then the taste of her arousal. My cock ached to be back in her mouth.

I didn't have to wait long; she attacked me with a renewed vigor that, coupled with the taste of her pussy on my lips, brought me off in less than a minute. "Oh fuuuuck!" I exclaimed as I arched my back and jerkily filled her mouth with my hot jism. Damn! I wonder why Maryanne never taught me this.

"Let's go back to my dorm so you can reciprocate!" Katrina said, as I zipped up my pants and put my seat up.

"Fuck!" I said, as I caught movement in my review mirror. Blue lights were flashing and a police officer was approaching the car. I glanced at Katrina as I lowered my window.

"You folks have car trouble?" the officer asked.

"No sir," I answered, searching my brain for a reasonable response and landing on one just in time. "I had a cramp in my leg and I figured I had better pull over and try to rub it out."

"Good idea," he smiled shrewdly. "Did you get it all rubbed out?" he asked, looking at Katrina's exposed thighs and ample cleavage.

"Yes sir," I said. "I think we can be on our way, now." He didn't appear to be listening to me. He was looking at Katrina as he swiped his fingers across his chin. When I turned towards her, she was looking at him blankly but I noticed she had a thin strand of cum trailing down from the corner of her mouth.

"We'll be fine now," I said, reaching over as casually as I could and wiping my thumb across her chin.