Sister's Home Movies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure you will be," he said with a lascivious sneer. "Maybe you should let your girlfriend drive in case it happens again."

"That's a great idea!" Katrina said, opening her door and swinging her legs out. The officer stepped back and opened my door so I could get out as well. There was nothing to do but walk around the car and get in the passenger's side.

I watched the officer hold the door for Katrina, his eyes never leaving her thighs as she scooted into the car. Her dress rode up, exposing a lot of her mocha colored flesh and I wondered about her lack of panties when she swung her legs into position under the steering wheel. His eyes got as big as his smile before he pushed the door close.

"You kids be careful where you rub out your leg cramps from now on," he said, tipping his hat before he walked back to his cruiser. As soon as he got in his car, Katrina burst out laughing and I couldn't help but join her.

"God!" she said. "He knew exactly what we had been doing."

"The string of cum on your chin kind of solidified it," I laughed.

"We were almost caught in the act!" she said, putting the car in gear and checking over her shoulder. "God! I am so wet!" The way she positioned her legs when she drove pushed the hem of her dress almost to the top of her thighs.

"Let me see?" I said, sliding my hand up her bare thigh until I could feel the heat emanating from her aroused pussy.

"Don't you dare!" she said, trying to close her thighs but my hand was already on its target.

"Let's see how you like it," I said, as my finger easily slid into her slick opening.

"Oh fuck! Ron, please don't! Fuck!" I wiggled my finger around inside her pussy as she tightened her grip on the steering wheel and tried to concentrate on her driving.

"Not easy to drive like that, is it?" I teased, pulling my finger out and sitting back.

"Ohhh," she said as I licked the pussy juice off of my wet finger.

"My roommate is studying in our room," she said, glancing at me. "But I can get rid of her for an hour or so." Her smile was absolutely radiant.

"Lunch time!" Katrina said to her roommate as she rushed into her dorm room. "We need the room for a little bit," she smiled. Katrina was pulling her dress over her head before Erin even had a chance to react.

Standing in the doorway, my cock reacted to the sight of Katrina's shapely, dark ass cheeks as she hung the dress over the back of her chair. Erin slowly gathered together her papers and swung her legs off her bed. She sat there staring at me.

"You going to stay dressed?" she asked.

"Not hardly," I said, unbuttoning my shirt. "Have a nice lunch," I added, hoping she would get a move on. She didn't.

"I've seen Kat naked," she said, nodding towards her roommate who was making herself comfortable on her bed. "She doesn't do anything for me."

"Come on Erin!" Katrina pleaded. "You've got your own boyfriend."

"Yeah but he doesn't come back until next weekend," Erin retorted. Shaking her head, she stood up and started towards the door.

"I just wanted a peak at the package," she said. "I wasn't trying to steal your guy!" She smiled as she glanced at my crotch. "Looks good though." My face must have been fifty shades of red because she laughed as she brushed past me.

"Erin!" Katrina cried.

"I'm going. I'm going," she said, standing in the doorway. "You two kids have fun." She pulled the door closed behind her and I locked it.

"Sorry about that," Katrina said, chuckling as she spread her legs invitingly. I tore off my clothes and Erin was forgotten as I buried my face in her fur-lined pussy.

"Oh yeah!" she moaned as I ate her through two hefty orgasms, flooding her pussy with her delectable juices. By the time I drove my hard cock home, her saturated opening welcomed me with no resistance.

"Fuck! Fuck! FUCK," she cried loudly enough for the whole floor to hear as I pummeled her pussy through two more orgasms, the second one coming right on top of my own release. I had held back as long as I could, finally slamming into her with a climax-producing thrust that sent us both into trembling fits of ecstasy.

My arms gave out and I collapsed onto her soft breasts, our breathing coming in quick gulps. I kissed her and just stared into her eyes, soaking up her radiance.

"You're a keeper," she smiled, squeezing her pussy muscles around my spent cock. "That lady sure taught you right! I should thank her," she teased. Before I could answer there was a knock on the door.

"Hey, I forgot some notes," Erin's voice came through the door.

"Come on in," Katrina yelled. "We're done." What? I started to get up and Katrina grabbed my ass cheeks to keep me inside her. "Don't move," she pleaded. Okaaay, I wasn't expecting this. I heard Erin's key in the lock as I settled back down on Katrina's warm flesh.

"Sorry," Erin said, sounding anything but. "I thought I had all of my notes," I kept my face buried in Katrina's neck, not wanting to know whether Erin was looking at us or keeping her eyes averted.

"It's okay," Katrina said, casually. "The good stuff is over." She again squeezed her pussy around my cock.

"I heard," Erin laughed. "The whole dorm probably heard."

"Yeah, well. Four big orgasms will do that," Katrina said as if she was discussing how many lumps of sugar she put in her coffee.

"Four? Nice," Erin said, complimenting her roommate. "Nice ass, too" she added as she opened the door.

"I know," Katrina answered, squeezing my ass cheeks with her hands. "Lock the door, please." She called to Erin.

"I will. Another hour or so?" Erin asked.

"That would be nice," Katrina answered, her hands lightly caressing my back.

"You got it. Have fun!" The door closed and Katrina busted out laughing.

"That was weird!" I said, lifting my head to look into her eyes.

"Sorry," Katrina said. "You didn't really mind me showing you off a bit did you?" she asked. "I mean, she only saw your ass. Everything else was nicely tucked away where she couldn't see it."

"It was just weird," I said again. "I wasn't expecting it."

"Admit it, though," she said. "It turned you on a bit to know she could see you naked, right?" I hadn't thought about that but she was right. "You should have seen her eyes devouring you!"

"Really?" I asked, my cock stiffening at the idea.

"See, you do find it arousing," Katrina said. "Like when I posed for those pictures with Chris." Fuck! I had forgotten the pictures.

"The ones you promised to show me?" I asked.

"Do you really want to see them?"

"Absolutely."

"Get my laptop," she said, playfully pushing me off of her. I grabbed her laptop and joined her on the bed. She was sitting up with her back against the wall. I sat next to her. Waking up her laptop, she selected a folder and keyed a password.

"Password protected," I said. "Good idea."

"Yeah, well. I haven't shown them to anyone," she said, pausing before clicking on the first picture.

"It's okay if you don't want me to see them," I said trying to hide my disappointment.

"No! I want you to see them," she smiled. "I just don't want you thinking, you know," she paused. "With Erin coming in like that, and these nude pictures, I don't want you thinking..."

"No way!" I put my arm around her. "There is no way I could think that way about you. Believe me, I understand this side of you better than you think." She looked at me quizzically for a minute and then nodded, clicking on the first picture.

My jaw dropped open when the screen filled with a picture of Katrina dressed in a schoolgirl outfit with the back of her skirt flipped up showing her white panty-clad ass. I clicked through the next couple of pictures, aware that Katrina seemed to be holding her breath as I watched her disrobe for the camera. I smiled at her embarrassment and reassured her with a quick kiss.

"These pictures are really good," I told her, not to mention how erotic it was looking at them while we're both already naked. My cock reacted to some of the poses, especially when she had her hand inside her panties like she was playing with her pussy.

"It looks like you're actually masturbating," I said, raising an eyebrow as she blushed.

"Chris said it wasn't looking realistic enough so he asked me to put my finger inside," she shrugged. "But I didn't actually masturbate."

"Would you have?" I asked, clicking to some shots of her in a tight black skirt and a bright gold tank top. These were just as sexy and they mirrored the school-girl poses.

"I guess," she shrugged again.

By the time I got to shots of full on nudity, my arousal was obvious. Katrina encircled my hard-on with her hand, gently massaging it as I looked at some pretty extreme close-ups.

"Damn!" I exclaimed. "This one looks like you either just came or are about to."

"That one and the next are just before and just after," she said, still stroking my cock. "I was so mad at him for stopping," she laughed. "He was licking me and it was the first time any one had done that and... well, you know how much I like it," she smiled. "And he stopped to take freaking pictures! I could have killed him!"

"The pictures are amazing!" I said, putting the computer on her desk and leaning back so she could have better access to my cock.

"You recovered fast," she teased as she slipped her lips over the end of my shaft.

"Those were very erotic pictures," I countered, arching my back to get more of my cock into her warm mouth. "Would you let me video you sometime?" I asked. Katrina paused the blowjob and looked deeply into my eyes.

"We'll see," she said, lowering her mouth back to my cock. Yes! I could do an amazing video of her masturbating. The intense image that conjured up coupled with Katrina's very skillful mouth had me shooting another load of cum well before Erin came back.

The three of us went to dinner. Erin was tall, blond and beautiful with a body that would turn heads even on a campus full of shapely coeds. She was apologetic about her rude behavior and assured me that she wasn't usually like that. We had a nice dinner and I found out Erin was a history major on a tennis scholarship.

Erin suggested that I spend the night and promised she'd be out late and not disturb us. Katrina's pleading eyes sealed the deal. I called my sister before the two of us went back to the dorm while Erin disappeared to parts unknown.

Katrina and I banged the headboard against the wall once more before falling asleep. We slept spooned together with my back against the wall and my spent cock nestled between her ass cheeks.

It seemed like I had slept for hours when a noise woke me and I saw Erin tiptoe into the room. There was just enough moonlight snaking through the blinds for me to see her every movement.

As I watched her undress, I reflected on how much my life had changed from the time my sister caught me masturbating. Not just the sex but also the confidence she had given me. A year ago I would never have been able to talk with Katrina and here I was my cock hardening against her warm ass cheeks while I watched her roommate get naked.

In the glow of the moonlight I could make out the lush contour of Erin's breasts and her pink areolas when she bent over to pull her panties down. Fuck! Her pussy was completely hairless!! I just kept staring at her porcelain smooth mound and by the time she turned around to get her nightshirt, I was fully erect against Katrina's warm ass.

I leaned my head up a little to get a better look since she was turned away from me. Her ass cheeks shone in the moonlight and were round, firm and sexy as hell. Erin pulled her nightshirt down and turned towards me.

"Good night, Ron," she whispered, smiling. Fuck! She was putting on a goddamn show.

"Good night," I whispered back as she crawled into bed.

The next morning wasn't as awkward as I expected it to be with the three of us trying to get ready. Erin acted like I was just another roommate.

"Erin!" Katrina admonished her when she pulled her nightshirt over her head, exposing her sexy body in the full light of day.

"What?" she shrugged. "He saw it all last night anyway." Katrina looked from Erin to me.

"I woke up when she came in," I said sheepishly, staring at Erin's bald pussy. I hadn't noticed her sexy tan lines in the dark.

"Well you don't have to keep looking!" Katrina said, shaking her head as she turned me around to face the other way.

"And you!" she said, addressing Erin. "Just hurry up and get dressed," she said.

"Erin knows how sexy she looks," Katrina confided in me as we walked to class. "Just don't get any ideas," she laughed.

"Don't worry," I assured her, putting my arm around her. "She doesn't hold a candle to you."

"Nice of you to say," she shrugged. "Anyway I intend to keep you too worn out to even consider another woman."

"I like the way you think!" I answered.

After class Katrina came over to Maryanne's with me so we could work on our latest physics project. I invited her to dinner, knowing my sister wouldn't mind.

Even though Maryanne and I slept together every night, I kept my clothes in my own room for appearances. I had a desk in there that I used for studying and that's where Katrina and I went.

"Wow!" Katrina said, walking into my bedroom. "A guy who makes his bed... or does your sister do that for you?" she teased. If she only knew what my sister did for me.

"I can make my own bed," I countered, trying to remember the last time the bed had needed making. "Maryanne will be home in about an hour," I said, pulling Katrina into my arms.

"Does she ever come home early?" she asked, stepping back. "I realize she knows we're sleeping together, but still..."

"Okay," I said, giving her a quick kiss. "How about we knock out the details of our project?"

I grabbed some snacks and we worked at my desk, with only occasional kisses until we heard Maryanne at the front door.

"Hey geek!" Maryanne's voice came from the front of the house.

"In here!" I yelled back.

"God! I'm so glad you're home!" her voice came booming down the hallway. "You've been neglecting me and I'm so fucking horn..." her voice stopped abruptly as she stood in the doorway with her blouse undone and her chest heaving under her lacy bra. "Oh shit!"

Katrina looked from my sister to me and back, absorbing the shocking disclosure as I wracked my brain for an explanation other than the truth.

"Katrina," I said, reaching for her.

"Your sister?" she asked incredulously. "She's the woman who taught you...?" I just nodded.

"That's... that's..."

"Yeah," I said. She was shaking her head like she was trying to clear it of this new information. Maryanne was buttoning her blouse and trying to decide whether to come into the room or leave us alone. She finally opted for entering.

"We need to talk," Maryanne said.

"I think I should go," Katrina said.

"No," Maryanne said firmly. "Not until we've talked," Maryanne said in her very schoolmarm voice that I always responded to. Apparently it worked on others as well because Katrina just nodded.

"Let's go into the living room," Maryanne said. "We will explain everything and then if you want to leave, Ron will take you home."

"I'm sorry. I know this is beyond weird," I whispered to Katrina while trying to judge her reaction.

"I'm shocked," she whispered and I just nodded, staring at the floor. "But I'm not appalled," she said, smiling as she put her hand on my shoulder. Really? Our eyes met and I could see that she was actually more intrigued than I would have assumed.

We spent the next 45 minutes giving Katrina every detail of our relationship from the time I first discovered the video of her masturbating. Maryanne and I took turns telling the story, finishing each other's sentences and by the time we were done Katrina seemed more captivated than upset. She even asked Maryanne several questions.

"You really had him masturbate for you?" she asked at one point.

"Well it was only fair, right?" Maryanne answered conspiratorially.

"That is so hot!" Katrina exclaimed. "I never would have thought of that in a million years."

"Well, he had just watched a video of me masturbating and... remember my husband had been gone for almost a year." Katrina just nodded and we went on with the story. When we were finished I looked at her expectantly.

"That's it," I said, waiting to see what she would say.

"I guess now I'm wondering where I fit into your relationship," Katrina finally said.

"It's over," my sister said. "I will back out of this picture and you two can continue to develop your relationship. If you're still interested," she added.

"I'm definitely interested but that's not fair to you," Katrina protested, making me wonder what she had in mind as an alternative.

"I'm married," Maryanne said. "My husband will be coming back. We knew this was not a long term thing," she said, her finger moving between her and I for emphasis. Katrina sat back on the sofa with a contemplative look on her face.

"Do you still make him to masturbate for you?" she asked Maryanne.

"We've kind of moved past that stage, why?" Maryanne asked.

"I'd like to see it," she said, smiling at Maryanne. "Can you get him to do it for us?"

"What am I not here?" I asked, wondering when this became about me masturbating.

"We could both threaten to cut him off if he doesn't do it," Maryanne laughed as she looked at me with raised eyebrows. Katrina sat up straight and I thought she was going to clap her hands she was so giddy.

"Now?" she asked.

"Geek?" Maryanne was still looking at me. "Will you masturbate for us?" she asked. Fuck! This was as unexpected as the first time my sister asked me to do it.

"Right here?" I asked, wondering if it really mattered where I did it.

"This is good," Maryanne said, moving next to Katrina on the couch like they were the audience at a strip club. I looked at these two sexy women waiting for me to put on a show, when I was struck with a flash of brilliance.

"You guys have to be naked too," I said. "That's the rule, remember?" Katrina looked at Maryanne, checking the accuracy of my statement. My sister just shrugged and nodded her head.

"He's right," she said. "That is the rule." Maryanne started unbuttoning her blouse as she nodded for me to take off my clothes. This was so fucking hot. I took off my shirt and waited to see what Katrina was going to do. By the time Maryanne had her bra off, Katrina was slowly starting to shed her clothes too. Holy shit! I was going to masturbate for my sister and my girlfriend while they were both naked on the couch. My cock was ready and willing by the time I unsnapped my jeans.

"He looks ready," Katrina said, nodding towards my hard cock.

"He always is," Maryanne answered as she rolled her thong down her shapely legs. Katrina's eyes were dancing between Maryanne's naked body and my hard cock as she finished undressing and sat back on the couch.

"Damn!" I sighed. "You two are like every guy's wet dream!"

"Let's see it then," Maryanne said, sitting close enough to Katrina that their thighs were touching. The contrast in their skin tones was one of the most erotic sights I had ever seen. It was about to get much better but I didn't know that when I started slowly jacking my cock for these naked women.

"Which of us are you thinking about, Geek?" Maryanne asked. Now that was a loaded question.

"Both of you," I answered diplomatically.

"I've never seen a guy do this," Katrina said excitedly as she squeezed her thighs together.

"Is it turning you on?" I panted, my hand pumping my cock faster. It was certainly turning me on.

"Hell yes!" she answered.

"Would it help you, Ronnie, if maybe we touched each other?" Maryanne asked. I nodded, stroking faster as Katrina looked askance at my sister.