All Comments on 'Sister's Home Movies'

by samslam

Sort by:
  • 270 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My dream

Very distracting. I read it twice and was enthralled both times. Such good writing and so well constructed. Keep it up. (you kept mine up)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Sorry 5 stars is all they allow. I think 10 is more appropriate

LustyleoLustyleoover 12 years ago
excellent read!

really like the way it ended without sending the videos to the husband. Good choice!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Publication?

I'd like to publish this story. If you are interested, please visit onehandedreads.com for more details. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hooked

Absolutely love this as well as my virgin sister(huge fan of incest obviously).Your stories present an interesting and very entertaining mix of realism, eroticism, and comedy that i just cant get enough of. You are an excellent writer and i hope you never cease to express your talent in stories such as these. PS the sheer sexual purity of your stories combined with the fact that i dont masturbate to literature has ruined masturbation for me(but kinda in a good way)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5+

I don't give 5 stars ratings very often (hardly ever) but this was a realistic story (in spite of it's strangeness) and I liked the slow buildup to the inevitable outcome and the wonderful sexiness of the ending so much - a shame there's not a higher rating!!

_Ritch__Ritch_over 12 years ago
Amazing!

I loved this story. It had me hooked from the first page, all the way to the last. Well written and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
:)

i really enjoyed your story. it had a good build up and was written very well. my wife and i enjoyed it. you deserve the five stars we gave you :)

madusanmadusanabout 12 years ago
the best story ever

The best story i have read on Literotica and there are some other great stories here but i just love how you moved the story along and the way you developed the relationship between sister and brother.. This story is gets me really worked up! Please write some more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
mind blowing!

The best story I have read here so far!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A cliff hanger,

A cliff hanger, is not the end, just more to follow. I was going to give you a 5 not a 4.

I really hate cliff hangers. You left your story to end at the the start, of long lasting love afare. What if Mark gets killed. The sister stills needs more love and hot sex from her brother.

Thank about it, you could make the story last a lot longer. Only if you get rid of the

Cliff Hanger at the end of your story.

9inches_of_love9inches_of_lovealmost 12 years ago
Perfect

I cannot believe how amazing this story is. The build up was very well written, especially the kid's internal thoughts, they had me smiling quite a few times. The ending was one of the best I have ever read, you let us know what was going to happen, while not telling us too much. Obviously a sequel would be nice, but the story is perfect the way it is.

SabbatageSabbatagealmost 12 years ago
Fucking A

Amazing job. The cliff hanger ending was my favorite part. I thought there was going to be some bull shit ending that was rushed and didn't make since, but you pulled this off beautifully from top to bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
One of the All-Time Very Best

This is such a clever plot, it is a real pleasure to read as it gradually builds the excitement and anticipation of the reader, just as that of the young male protagonist.

You're a great story teller.

Thanks for such a wonderful job!

Dan

bozorinobozorinoalmost 12 years ago
An incredible Story

This story has such an incredible slow buildup and keeps climbing up and up with characters that are rather believable and a lot of fun. The plot is intricate and extremely clever. It's one of my all time favorite stories.

Thanks so much!

B

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
red, white and blue.

absoulty one of the best i have read. woooow' more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loving couple

This story is truly a great love story between a boy and his sister , it deserves a second chapter (at least) , with the Geek and his Sister becoming a family .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very good!

Very good!

Continue the story! She could teach him to fuck her ass?

I'll be back later to look further!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fucking awesome

My pussy is soaked and I need more.

CCjCCjalmost 12 years ago
Incredible

So amazingly HOTTTT ... loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just about Perfect

This is in many ways the perfect erotic short story with a very clever and possibly realistic plot which is superbly constructed. It gradually builds and builds to soar higher and higher, always promising more and then delivering on it. There is sufficient detail and no rush which makes for a far better story than most others. Great Job!

Thanks so much for writing it.

Hope you come back with some more great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So fucking hot

Absolutely fucking amazing, please please do not stop here. The best I have ever read 10 stars at least. my girl and I fucked and sucked each other into next week over and over, she can barely stop creaming, and I have a lob most of the time when not fully hard, and I have nearly worn my tongue out. More lots more please and soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow... Just WOW!!!!

I have read a lot of stories on here and that was one of the best... Extraordinarily well written... perfect progression... absolutely loved it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing!

This was a great story. Builds nicely and finishes wonderfully.

ReefkeeperReefkeeperover 11 years ago
Outrageously good!

Certainly one of my all time favorites.

bozorinobozorinoover 11 years ago
Holy Shit!

Wow, Incredible.

What a great plot line. I have read and re-read this and love it even more each time, even though some of the surprise elements is gone.

Ingenious and beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

Great story line and delivery! This will be definitely be deposited into my spank bank! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best ever story on Literotica!

Best ever story on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
BRAVO !!! BRAVO !!!

BUT WHAT HAPPENS, WHEN THE OLD MAN GET HOME FROM THE WAR. BYE BYE RONNIE. PLEASE TAKE US TOO ANOTHER CHAPTER, AND SOME HOW DON'T LET THE KID GET LEFT OUT. A FAN FOREVER MORE MORE MORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not cool!

I read this at work and now I'm rock hard and can't leave to catch my bus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Holy hell

That was amazingly awesome wow what a story. Thank you and please keep up the phonominal work bravo.

TavernerTavernerover 11 years ago
Long story but worth every moment

Mate, this is almost too hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Musta happened

I'm pretty sure it's a true story...

BarakbenBarakbenover 11 years ago
Very nice.

Very good story. I did find some grammar issues, but whatever! :D all in all, it was a good story and must be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastically erotic!

Just incredible... What a beautifully erotic story...loved it! Look forward to more stories of yours!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why end it here?

You could write more to this story. After all your the writer, I am merely the reader of an awesome story !! Thank you for shareing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

One of the best stories I've read on this site! Great job! Had me glued on every word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
XXXX

as many have said "5" is not good enough for this this story. it kept me reading it until the last words. I would like to se it continued in some way- perhaps a threesome?, oor her husbands untimely passing? Please keep writing more great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow!!!

Absolutely brilliant ! keep it going - I need to come again !!!

jebijajebijaabout 11 years ago
Amazing

The best story ever!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i want...

...a sequel! i want to know what happens in "sex school"!! and what happens with Mark!

bozorinobozorinoabout 11 years ago
This is the all time best story on Literotica.

This has not only the best plot, but close to the best writing, and delivers the goods in every possible way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wonderful story... WOW

I love several things about this story...

1). It's incredibly well written. That is paramount to my enjoyment of the story.

2). The buildup and fruition of the sex between brother and sister was titillating, and sweet.

3). I appreciated Ronnie's being honest with his sister about the possible misuse of the videos. Many writers wouldn't have thought to include his concern for his sister.

4). Last, but not least, I can see this scenario being realistic. I'm not fond of other writers who put siblings together for a lifetime, having children together, and damn the consequences.

Your story was erotic, yet sweet, realistic, and even ethical, if not taboo. This was a great read. I gave you five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Kingtono says "almost real"

At 57 I am a very difficult man to satisfy but your story makes my precum flow freely.

luv2tasteluv2tastealmost 11 years ago
Awsome!

This was an extremely well written piece. The build up was perfect. I loved the humorous bits through out. I think it was human and within the realm of possibility which added to it's realism and eroticism. This is the first piece of yours I have read and will be sure to read everything you write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I hate you SO FUCKING MUCH for not continuing this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's wrong with you! It was amazing and the best of all I've read. PLEASE continue this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

loved the story, the build up worked well even though one knew what was coming, I would have so liked to do this with my sister when her husband was away on the North Sea oil rig.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
superb story

a superb story mixed with humor and erotism had to hold back till page 6 lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
HOLY SHIT

this is very fucking epic keep doing what you do

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hehe.

This definitely isn't until Mark gets home. She'll still fuck a lot, and fuck Mark as an extra!

Good job though, loved the story's humor & erotiscm mixed up! 5/5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love girls in thongs

Being how the sister wore thongs all the time and sucked him off is awesome as fuck. Can't believe she just fucked him to wish that was me

phantom_spacemanphantom_spacemanover 10 years ago
Excellent story!

Usually my attention span doesn't go above three pages, but congrats on keeping me reading to the end!

Part of me was guessing that the whole thing was a set-up from the sis. Including fake email requests from the husband.

Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your story

This was by far the best story I have read to date and I read a lot

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
parroting other commentors but...

I agree completely. You've been able to catch the attention of the reader quite effectively. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please

Please not the end! No sister here, but I have an older cousin who I'd love to have had 'instruct' me when I was still a virgin. It would have made my teen years so much easier. No quick fumbling in the backseat of a car with a girl who knew no more than myself. A recipe for frustration. 'Am I doing it right?' Who teaches a guy how to really treat a woman? Write more!

SirOsissSirOsissover 10 years ago
Awesome

Total hotness. And Chapter 2? Classic. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very good,

Will there be a next chapter?

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 10 years ago
Among the very best of the genre.

Excellent job in painting the picture of the little brother's boyish excitement. For once, an author here at Lit told an honest-seeming story wherein the boy didn't immediately become an overbearing asshole the minute he reached the Promised Land. Even better was your decision to have him cop to his misdeeds once his sister caught him. No lame obfuscations. Instead, he simply owned it, and while he did apologize, he also went straight home and watched the video again.

That's it, in a nutshell. You kept him likable by making him behave like a real teenage boy. The bit at the end, when he shows his concern for the security of their videos and, by extension, his sister's well-being? Icing on the cake.

Even the grammar and editing were very clean, with only a few typos and other small errors. All in all, this was a fantastic piece. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was AWESOME ! I loved it ...

WolfBlueAngelWolfBlueAngelover 10 years ago
Great

Very good; generally avoid the longer ones; this was very real and glad that they didn't give into hubby demands. As a female it appealed to me that the sister was in control more than the brother manipulating the situation. :-)

brosissexbrosissexabout 10 years ago
Fantastic!

What a great erotic story. Kept me entertained all the way to the end. Can not wait to read the other installments. Great job.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
I rarely give a 5*, and until now have not ever made a story a "favorite"

this is a first.

thank you for a well told story.

I loved the tension, the reluctance, and the sensuality.

It built, and built, and built till it erupted in passion.

can you tell I liked it?

hard_soldierhard_soldierabout 10 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story. I liked how you build tensions between brother and sister. Also, almost all this things are logical. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Add

I would've liked it more if you finished with the husband coming home, but it was still great!

volescampervolescamperabout 10 years ago
Good turn on

Great story, I liked the slow build up, gave time to build up the characters, will enjoy it again in the future.

Eros_343Eros_343about 10 years ago
Really good writing

Story was not only really hot, but I really liked the characters. Had enough sex and character development to keep me interested for six pages, and that's really good since I usually lose interest in most of the longer pages on here.

badpeeperbadpeeperalmost 10 years ago

brilliant.....just kept getting better..

HornyHenryHornyHenryalmost 10 years ago
Very well told story

A very "Even" story. Loved how they kept it even to the end in sexier and sexier ways. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

Good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
being a vet myself from a war that was anything but as is those we are in now

i was in one forty years ago i was 18 and i know how its with not knowing if u will return had a girl that i loved very much anyway i asked her just 2 send me some of her pub hair for there where not the cams of today back then while others shared picture since some had wife's i did not while i did not see some the picture that where said 2 be shown so i understood the brothers concern of being shown

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great rhythm

The rhythm is really excellent in this story, and I don't mean (just) the rhythm during sex scenes but the overall unhurried pace of the story. It flows well and makes readers flow...(!) Added to that, the characters are very believable and realistic enough to make you wonder if some or all of this may really have happened... Kudos!

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

OH...MY...FUCKIN...GAWD...THAT WAS SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lewdalewdaover 9 years ago
Great!

I'm glad she didn't send the video of her blowing her brother. That whole storyline had me shaking my head. I was in Viet Nam for nine months and twelve days and I hoped my then girlfriend later wife wasn't messing around. My point is, I would have never begged her to fool around while I was there.

I don't trust her husband. But, her lil brother is a piece of work. No way would I have had the courage to delete the video of my first blowjob, who even has that opportunity?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Very well done.

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldover 9 years ago
I felt like I was the geek....

The story was so realistic and personal and masterfully told.... You should be writing novels and getting rich....

Your_mom_MaryYour_mom_Maryover 9 years ago
Great Story

I usually don't like stories more than two pages but this was a great one. Such a wonderful build up that had my pussy wet until I finished. My brother and I didn't start early like this story, we started last year when I was 54 and he was 58 but it was wonderful. There is nothing like family love.

Mary

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I'm not usually one for the incestuous stories but this one was so masterfully written! You have an awesome talent!

Mandal46Mandal46over 9 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!

I have read many, many erotic stories, but this has to be one of the very best.

Your attention to details is awesome and your character building is superb.

Hopefully there will be more to come from this trio.

Thanks for sharing....5*

Mandal46

ilikeithot6308ilikeithot6308over 9 years ago
Nicely done

Good buildup, the way they kept pushing the boundaries, until they decided to ignore them. I don't have a sister, but I'd like to have one like her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely fantastic story. Got me off several times. Thanks!

ChasBChasBover 9 years ago
5*++++ad inf

'First read this story a few years ago when I was still an anonymous. 'Have read a lot of stories since. 'Have to rate this the BEST single tale I've read on this or any other site! 'Seems a bit unlikely, but who knows? Stranger things have actually happened. I'm bookmarking it to come back to easily again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great.

This story is great. The build up of the story kept me waiting for more. And you did not disappoint.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
what a fantastic story!!!!

Please, may we have more?

It gets better with each read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I want more

wow just wow, this was fraking hot and has made me cum several times over.

FireAngel29FireAngel29about 9 years ago
I don't generally vote...and have never commented before!

This story was fantastic! I enjoy a story that is a bit longer but not if it is long for the sake of being long. This story used every moment to full advantage: moving the narrative forward, character development, and gaining audience investment. Well written, articulate, with great story flow...well done! I am a fan!

outforfun023outforfun023about 9 years ago
I really loved it.

its the longest story I've read here but it was worth it. I really hope you decide to write a part 2. 5 stars and a favorite.

ChasBChasBabout 9 years ago
Again 5*++++ad inf.

'Said I would come back to this story again, and I did. I still say it is the best single story I've read. Many thanks, samslam!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
oh ya

Your writing is Hot...loved the story line. Ya, I moaned with him.Did you ?

LitEroCatLitEroCatabout 9 years ago
9.6 of 10, so you get a 5*

Despite a few grammar errors, this was very well done and I'm rounding UP, not down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Excellent story. Very well written. The only exception is the word juices - I hate that word. As a woman I really can't stand it but that can be personal preference. I just can't even imagine saying that - juicy pussy - ick. It's kind of the same thing with steamy pussy - it makes me think of butt sweat or swamp ass. Unpleasant. Yet your story is still one of the best I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Best story I've read on here

This was wonderful! Seriously, keep writing!!

SirDharmmySirDharmmyalmost 9 years ago
fantastic

love the way you write... Your writing makes one forget he/she is reading a story and start thinking it'z really happening... Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

Holy fuck, I cummed so many times while reading this story, it's just- wow! You are a really talented writer.

Avid1234Avid1234over 8 years ago
Really good

Very good read! I enjoyed it immensely ! Keep writing ! You have the gift! Thanks .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent writing!

Kudos all round, but I have one disappointment: I relate very well to the absent military husband, wanting to see video of his wife fucking and sucking somebody - anybody, probably, and her brother for sure - while he put in his time away from her. Too bad it didn't happen.

But maybe something in the next two chapters will make up for it.

Rye and Ginger Ayle

1lobo11lobo1over 8 years ago
Sweet and Sexy

It was a great story but why didn't we get to read about him fucking her in that sexy ass or her bring some of gfs over for a mind blowing orgy with him as the only male

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Any Idiots who DIDN'T LIKE IT CLEARLY SKIPPED MOST OF IT

It was amazing, but if you skimmed it, you probs missed the part when it tells you Mark requested it, you think she is cheating or slutty. 100 STARS AND GG SAMSLAM AS USUAL

bozorinobozorinoover 8 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic

I keep re-reading this story because it is so incredibly good as it slowly builds the erotic arousal paragraph by paragraph. Ingenious plot and great characters make for an unforgettable story.

Masterful !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Outstanding!

Out of this world. Thank you, the story built nicely and came (he he) to a rousing climax!! Keep up the good work. Maybe a sequel, exploring Ronnie's lessons??

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lessions

This kept me interested through the whole story and my dick stayed hard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous